Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24
The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#601 Posted: 15:24:36 01/09/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: Street50
So let me ask, anyone who didn't care for Disney Infinity 1 or 2 but actually finds 3.0 worth it?
I've already said many times already that I felt that if you could just let me put the characters I purchase and not just some silly cute block character into my levels as mini bosses, characters to play out roles etc. let me share the games I want to create with these characters then not only would I love Disney infinity I'd go out and buy characters that I normally wouldn't even want.

Did they ever change any characters up like give Syndrome flight?

Do Spark chambers still work as well as 2.0?

1.0 was good but 2.0 was crap well the playsets where.3.0 is better then all of them.

IMO 1.0 had the best playsets, but 2.0 had a better Toy Box.

Overall, I think 3.0 = 2.0 > 1.0.

3.0 would be much better if you could have multiple INteriors like in 2.0.
---
You can't handle MEMES
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#602 Posted: 09:40:29 02/09/2015
Inside out playset is terrible. Hope the star wars ones are better.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#603 Posted: 14:35:40 02/09/2015
Quote: mantez

The Star wars playsets are much better.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:35:56 02/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
#604 Posted: 15:40:34 02/09/2015
Inside Out was a lot worse than I thought it would be. If the characters had Super Jumps as default moves (they didn't even have Super Jumps as upgrades) and was more of a platformer, it would of been much better. However, it's one of my least favourite Playsets because of how it completely fails at being a platformer. It fails at everything else too, there's nothing that it's good for.

Quote: skylandersspyro

The Star wars playsets are much better.

This. I originally thought I'd prefer IO to Twilight, but I preferred Twilight after I completed it.

So far, Twilight is my second favourite Playset in Disney Infinity. My favourite is Monsters University.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#605 Posted: 16:22:46 02/09/2015
This game I don't know if I should buy it I mean I fell forced to buy all the characters in this game I don't if I should get it ._.
---
POPSMARTS!
#606 Posted: 16:56:37 02/09/2015
Quote: Reverse0456
This game I don't know if I should buy it I mean I fell forced to buy all the characters in this game I don't if I should get it ._.

Buy it.

Unless you buy Inside Out, you don't need all the characters to unlock everything from the Playset.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#607 Posted: 17:28:48 02/09/2015
[User Posted Image]

This automatically makes it the best game in the series
#608 Posted: 17:43:37 02/09/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13
[User Posted Image]

(Spoilers for Twilight of the Republic)

The final boss would be much better if you didn't need Jar Jar to help you get to him.
---
You can't handle MEMES
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#609 Posted: 19:52:15 02/09/2015
Oh no I hope I like the playset more than most of you. I wanted 3.0 for Inside Out because of my girl Disgust and everyone is saying the Inside Out playset sucked? That is honestly worrying me now and I hope I like it at least especially since I want all the emotions.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#610 Posted: 20:02:28 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah the first playset tlor is great haven't gotten io yet but I have played it a little bit but from what I played it was fun and toy box takeover is way better than I first thought but I wish that they playsets were a bit longer
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#611 Posted: 20:07:09 02/09/2015
How do I get Darth Maul and Vadey? I hear you can only get them in game.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#612 Posted: 20:07:29 02/09/2015
Quote: Qcumber

Buy it.

Unless you buy Inside Out, you don't need all the characters to unlock everything from the Playset.

Ok thanks for the recommendation should I buy the Saga Starter Pack it looks like it's worth it?
---
POPSMARTS!
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#613 Posted: 20:13:42 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
How do I get Darth Maul and Vadey? I hear you can only get them in game.

They both come out later vader in september while maul is in november they will be getting toys however
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#614 Posted: 20:18:53 02/09/2015
The funniest thing about Darth Vader's release is that he comes out on my brother's Birthday on September 29. Guess I have an instant Birthday present for him.
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#615 Posted: 06:32:20 03/09/2015
Please yes
http://infinityinquirer.com/20...f-kim-possible/
---
Boop!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#616 Posted: 06:48:59 03/09/2015
Quote: G2nt

It's practically a confirmation. If it's not, so what it is?
---
Bruh
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#617 Posted: 11:32:25 03/09/2015
I'd be all for Kim Possible playset.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#618 Posted: 12:13:02 03/09/2015
I'd get her but i'm not all that interested in having Kim Possible. But I'd like to see more Marvel characters as well as more 90's disney characters. Will not be getting anything Finding Nemo. But at the moment it seems Darth Vader will be the last character of Disney Infinity 3.0 that I'll actually be excited for. Hope they can give me someone else to be excited about.
#619 Posted: 17:13:51 03/09/2015
How is everyone liking the game so far?

I really really like it! Huge improvement over 2.0.

I have to say though, it gets boring quickly and the combat still feels bad, better but not good.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#620 Posted: 17:35:49 03/09/2015

Agreed.

I don't see how it forces you to. All the Star Wars ones are usable in all the Star Wars playsets, and Inside Out needs all the emotions, but apparently you get access to all of them for a short time.

[User Posted Image]

The final boss would be much better if you didn't need Jar Jar to help you get to him.

GOD I AGREE
IT WAS SO INTENSE AND GREAT AND THEN JAR JAR ****ED THINGS UP AS PER USUAL
#621 Posted: 17:58:01 03/09/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

Agreed.

I don't see how it forces you to. All the Star Wars ones are usable in all the Star Wars playsets, and Inside Out needs all the emotions, but apparently you get access to all of them for a short time.

[User Posted Image]

GOD I AGREE

After playing more of Inside Out, I noticed that although you can play as all the Emotions, the only areas you can do it in are when another Emotion is completely necessary to complete the level. So if it's optional, there probably won't be the option to change Emotion.

Also (Twilight spoilers, and possible Star Wars 7 The Force Awakens spoilers)
After seeing Darth Maul for the first time in several years, I was surprised at how good he was as a villain. If the whole of Naboo was based of Darth Maul instead of half being based of Jar Jar, it would of been intense. He deserved more than a Boss Battle. Hopefully he'll return in The Force Awakens, I'm starting to like him more than Grievous (who was previously my favourite villain).

J.J. Abraham (or whatever his name is, I forgot) once considered bringing Jar Jar back in TFA just to kill him off. If he can do that, then Darth Maul can also come back. Neither of them have died canonically.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#622 Posted: 18:17:24 03/09/2015

Agreed.

GOD I AGREE

After playing more of Inside Out, I noticed that although you can play as all the Emotions, the only areas you can do it in are when another Emotion is completely necessary to complete the level. So if it's optional, there probably won't be the option to change Emotion.

After seeing Darth Maul for the first time in several years, I was surprised at how good he was as a villain. If the whole of Naboo was based of Darth Maul instead of half being based of Jar Jar, it would of been intense. He deserved more than a Boss Battle. Hopefully he'll return in The Force Awakens, I'm starting to like him more than Grievous (who was previously my favourite villain).

J.J. Abraham (or whatever his name is, I forgot) once considered bringing Jar Jar back in TFA just to kill him off. If he can do that, then Darth Maul can also come back. Neither of them have died canonically.

How did Darth Maul NOT die canonically? He's sliced in half and then falls down a chasm (In The phantom Menace

Also his name is J.J. Abrams, since you were wondering.

Edit: Maul is still alive?! Damn it's been a while since I've seen the CGI Star Wars show.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:19:13 03/09/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#623 Posted: 18:25:28 03/09/2015

Agreed.

GOD I AGREE

How did Darth Maul NOT die canonically? He's sliced in half and then falls down a chasm (In The phantom Menace

Edit: Maul is still alive?! Damn it's been a while since I've seen the CGI Star Wars show.

Because, in a world where four-armed skilled warrior robots fight space wizards with laser swords, robot legs exist. And they work.

(General Star Wars spoilers)

Also, Grievous and Boba Fett have also returned from the "dead", too. Grievous was remade into NK Necrosis, and Boba Fett somehow escaped from the Sarlacc.

I'm probably missing some, though.

Asajj Ventress hasn't died, either.
---
You can't handle MEMES
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#624 Posted: 18:29:04 03/09/2015
So, who has 3.0....what's your take? Still not dipped in DI territory yet...but I'm a Star Wars fan. Frankly not interested in "reliving" the movies through gameplay...and what little I saw looked like the same type of stuff that was in previous games. Would appreciate someone's opinion who's been invested in the franchise.
#625 Posted: 18:33:24 03/09/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
So, who has 3.0....what's your take? Still not dipped in DI territory yet...but I'm a Star Wars fan. Frankly not interested in "reliving" the movies through gameplay...and what little I saw looked like the same type of stuff that was in previous games. Would appreciate someone's opinion who's been invested in the franchise.

I posted my thoguths not to long ago today

"I really really like it! Huge improvement over 2.0.

I have to say though, it gets boring quickly and the combat still feels bad, better but not good."

And they're not remakes of the movies, but their original adventures. The sotry is ok, the combat is lackluster and there are a lot of fetch quests. I only have the Twlight of the Empire (Prequel Saga).

Anything else your curious about?
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#626 Posted: 20:06:22 03/09/2015

Because, in a world where four-armed skilled warrior robots fight space wizards with laser swords, robot legs exist. And they work.

Also, Grievous and Boba Fett have also returned from the "dead", too. Grievous was remade into NK Necrosis, and Boba Fett somehow escaped from the Sarlacc.

I thought Ventress died in that animated series done by Gendy Tartakovsky (spelling?) that took place between and was meant to bridge the events of Clone Wars & Revenge?

------
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#627 Posted: 20:11:04 03/09/2015
Ok, yeah, the more I play it the more I think the combat sucks. Like, I really really hate it now. It's clunky as hell.

I also beat the ToTR play set. Pretty boring.

How do I get the Rise Against the Empire play set? I hear it's exclusive to something?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:39 03/09/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#628 Posted: 20:19:24 03/09/2015
Ok, yeah, the more I play it the more I think the combat sucks. Like, I really really hate it now. It's clunky as hell.

How do I get the Rise Against the Empire play set? I hear it's exclusive to something?

It comes out September 29th unless you bought the Saga Bundle for PS3/PS4
#629 Posted: 20:44:20 03/09/2015
Probably gonna get the saga bundle hope both playsets are fun what is the best part about TOTR? I been think is there a way to modify the game and add characters from the pervious DI...Now I'm just going crazy but who knows.
---
POPSMARTS!
#630 Posted: 09:38:12 04/09/2015
Wow I finally got 3.0 and I really love this game. It is a genuinely fun game and I really do enjoy how different it is. I do admit not all characters are fun to use, but the ones that are fun really make this game more enjoyable. No surprise, but Disgust is hands down my favorite character from her cute voice to her moves make me have an amazing love for this game. She is so fun to listen to even though Mindy Kaling isn't the voice in the game since her agent said she was too busy to show for the game.
---
#631 Posted: 15:38:41 04/09/2015
Quote: Seiki

I thought Ventress died in that animated series done by Gendy Tartakovsky (spelling?) that took place between and was meant to bridge the events of Clone Wars & Revenge?

------

General spoilers:

AFAIK there are two different ways that Ventress "died": One way is that she was killed by Count Dooku when she tryed to protect another Jedi; the other way is that she was almost killed by Anakin, but used Nightsister magic to make her appear dead but instead heal herself. After she was presumably dead, she found a way to get as far away from the war as possible (although nothing is known about what happens to her after that.

However, I don't know much about the animated series.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Charios Green Sparx Gems: 127
#632 Posted: 17:32:25 04/09/2015
So is there going to be a starter pack for those who just want the game for the Disney portion like how 2.0 had one? Or am I genuinely the only person in the world who is uninterested in Star Wars? 'Cause I'd like to just buy the game without the Star Wars stuff but I don't want anything preowned.
---
It's been one of those days where you think to yourself: "Well, I've done nothing today."
#633 Posted: 17:34:18 04/09/2015
Quote: Charios
So is there going to be a starter pack for those who just want the game for the Disney portion like how 2.0 had one? Or am I genuinely the only person in the world who is uninterested in Star Wars? 'Cause I'd like to just buy the game without the Star Wars stuff but I don't want anything preowned.

There will not be a Disney Starter Pack but you can buy the game digitally.
Charios Green Sparx Gems: 127
#634 Posted: 17:38:16 04/09/2015
Quote: Charios

There will not be a Disney Starter Pack but you can buy the game digitally.

Ah, okay then. Thanks.
---
It's been one of those days where you think to yourself: "Well, I've done nothing today."
#635 Posted: 17:50:34 04/09/2015

------

OKAY, QUICK RUN DOWN ON STAR WARS LORE FOR ALL Y'ALL SECONDARIES.

What's the new canon?
The only canon things in the Star Wars Universe now are the Original Trilogy, the Prequel Trilogy, The Force Awakens (and any subsequent Star Wars movies afterwords i.e. Rogue One) the animated Clone Wars movie, the 2008-2014 Clone Wars TV show, the Star Wars: Rebels TV show, the 2014 onwards Marvel comics, and the 2014 onwards book series.

Aw dang! So does that mean the 2003 Clone Wars show, the old comics, any books that are marked as "Legends" by Disney, ect. are no longer canon?
Yes. Yes it does.

Ventress is alive after the events of the show, there's a canon book that explores her death, titled "The Dark Disciple".

PS4 Saga bundle exclusive.
#636 Posted: 18:02:31 04/09/2015

------

General spoilers:

AFAIK there are two different ways that Ventress "died": One way is that she was killed by Count Dooku when she tryed to protect another Jedi; the other way is that she was almost killed by Anakin, but used Nightsister magic to make her appear dead but instead heal herself. After she was presumably dead, she found a way to get as far away from the war as possible (although nothing is known about what happens to her after that.

Nevermind. Looked up the episode and apparently she survives the fight with Anakin on Yavin 4. This is the episode I was referring to. Checked out her page and it doesn't look like she has died within canon yet. Furthest her bio goes has her saying she faked her death then went AWOL, leaving the war and everything behind.

-----
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#637 Posted: 18:04:31 04/09/2015

------

General spoilers:

Nevermind. Looked up the episode and apparently she survives the fight with Anakin on Yavin 4. This is the episode I was referring to. Checked out her page and it doesn't look like she has died within canon yet. Furthest her bio goes has her saying she faked her death then went AWOL, leaving the war and everything behind.

-----

AHEM...

What's the new canon?
The only canon things in the Star Wars Universe now are the Original Trilogy, the Prequel Trilogy, The Force Awakens (and any subsequent Star Wars movies afterwords i.e. Rogue One) the animated Clone Wars movie, the 2008-2014 Clone Wars TV show, the Star Wars: Rebels TV show, the 2014 onwards Marvel comics, and the 2014 onwards book series.

Aw dang! So does that mean the 2003 Clone Wars show, the old comics, any books that are marked as "Legends" by Disney, ect. are no longer canon?
Yes. Yes it does.

Ventress is alive after the events of the show, there's a canon book that explores her death, titled "The Dark Disciple".
#638 Posted: 18:17:19 04/09/2015

General spoilers:

-----

AHEM...

What's the new canon?

Yes. Yes it does.

Yeah, sorry, I was typing that and looking that stuff up while you'd posted that.
---
#639 Posted: 20:17:59 04/09/2015
Back from horror again and I should have expected it but I have to leave DI 3.0 just cause of the price and cause I really just preference getting the saga starter pack when I have money but that takes some time cause someone is collect the money for other things.
---
POPSMARTS!
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#640 Posted: 03:27:54 05/09/2015
How much MB does this game need on ps3?
2.0 needed 4000mb and that was hell.
I'm assuming 5gb+?
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#641 Posted: 20:13:06 05/09/2015
Today i got Yoda and Kanan!!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#642 Posted: 01:12:28 06/09/2015
All I got was Falcon I'm gonna have a hard time with 3.0 aren't I
---
POPSMARTS!
#643 Posted: 01:16:37 06/09/2015
Zeb is the ONLY one I need to have all the ones that are currently out.
#644 Posted: 01:18:36 06/09/2015
Zeb is the ONLY one I need to have all the ones that are currently out.

Try GameStop or EB games saw a few I would have got him but still no 3.0
---
POPSMARTS!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:55 06/09/2015 by Reverse0456
#645 Posted: 21:15:06 06/09/2015
Well on Force Friday, I finally got DI 3.0 and I really like it. The Inside Out playset is really fun and I'm glad that I do like the set. Even the Star Wars stuff is fun so I'm glad that this is Disney's best game for this series.
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#646 Posted: 22:29:59 06/09/2015
How was my comment off topic >.< it was DISNEY INFINITY RELATED
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#647 Posted: 22:37:52 06/09/2015
Quote: Windumup

That's off topic as well smilie

--------------------------------

So, thinking about getting the Star Wars DI 3.0 this Black Friday, preferably the PS4 Star Wars Saga Edition if it goes down in price. How long are the playsets, since i'm only really interested in the Star Wars playsets and maybe Marvel (don't know if those work in 3.0, do they?)
---
words. letters. filler.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#648 Posted: 22:38:38 06/09/2015
The marvel ones don't work. i heard the playsets for star wars, especially episodes 4-6, are great.
#649 Posted: 22:40:20 06/09/2015
Quote: Windumup

Because you were bashing the game, and you didn't even bother to give any reason as to why it sucks.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#650 Posted: 22:48:26 06/09/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
The marvel ones don't work. i heard the playsets for star wars, especially episodes 4-6, are great.

So Rise Against the Empire focuses on 4-6? Is there a playset for 1-3?
---
words. letters. filler.
First | Previous | Page 13 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me