Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters!
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters! [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#401 Posted: 21:59:41 13/05/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
The race of characters has absolutely nothing to do with why people dislike them. If people dislike a character, it's for other reasons, like being flat, having too many poor portrayals and no good ones, for being unlikable, etc.

Then of course people will dislike characters for more silly reasons, like "stealing another character's spotlight" (this can be a genuine issue but a lot of characters are criticised for this when they shouldn't be), being "hentai", etc. Or for external stuff like being in lots of games or because of a fanbase.

People might also come to dislike characters for things like being too good from a gameplay stand point. Like Meta Knight in Brawl. And Rosalina gets hate for being one of the best if not the best characters statistically in pretty much every game she's been playable in.

I don't know. Rosalina's a great character and all, but I don't consider her broken.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#402 Posted: 22:03:02 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MugoUrth
The race of characters has absolutely nothing to do with why people dislike them. If people dislike a character, it's for other reasons, like being flat, having too many poor portrayals and no good ones, for being unlikable, etc.

Then of course people will dislike characters for more silly reasons, like "stealing another character's spotlight" (this can be a genuine issue but a lot of characters are criticised for this when they shouldn't be), being "hentai", etc. Or for external stuff like being in lots of games or because of a fanbase.

People might also come to dislike characters for things like being too good from a gameplay stand point. Like Meta Knight in Brawl. And Rosalina gets hate for being one of the best if not the best characters statistically in pretty much every game she's been playable in.

I don't know. Rosalina's a great character and all, but I don't consider her broken.

Play the 3DS version without any patches, clean copy, and you'll see why she's considered broken.
---
words. letters. filler.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#403 Posted: 22:28:56 13/05/2015
^Rosalina actually got better with patches. Skill floor was raised, but skill ceiling went through the roof if not blown apart entirely, as her interaction with Luma was fixed and improved. Plus more ATs were discovered.

I was more referring to how she tends to be like the best character in every game she's playable in, though. Heavies are traditionally the best in Mario Kart, and Rosalina was a heavy in past iterations. Cruiserweights are the best in MK8, and Rosalina is a Cruiserweight. I also hear she's the best character in Mario Golf: World Tour (makes sense, she's the final DLC character in that game), though I don't have the game myself. In 3D World, she is the only character with an attack in her normal form making her the best for casual play, and she is the best character for itemless speed running too, due to her spin jump tricks (with items, the best is Peach, due to an exploit, though it's the glitchy kind of speedrun that takes no effort). Then in Smash, she's widely regarded as the best character right now, and has always been considered at least within the Top 5 by most players from all backgrounds.

I've seen people hate her just because of all of that, which is a stupid reason to hate the character. It really has nothing to do with the character's portrayal in the games.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#404 Posted: 22:33:56 13/05/2015
^Rosalina actually got better with patches. Skill floor was raised, but skill ceiling went through the roof if not blown apart entirely, as her interaction with Luma was fixed and improved. Plus more ATs were discovered.

I was more referring to how she tends to be like the best character in every game she's playable in, though. Heavies are traditionally the best in Mario Kart, and Rosalina was a heavy in past iterations. Cruiserweights are the best in MK8, and Rosalina is a Cruiserweight. I also hear she's the best character in Mario Golf: World Tour (makes sense, she's the final DLC character in that game), though I don't have the game myself. In 3D World, she is the only character with an attack in her normal form making her the best for casual play, and she is the best character for itemless speed running too, due to her spin jump tricks (with items, the best is Peach, due to an exploit, though it's the glitchy kind of speedrun that takes no effort). Then in Smash, she's widely regarded as the best character right now, and has always been considered at least within the Top 5 by most players from all backgrounds.

I've seen people hate her just because of all of that, which is a stupid reason to hate the character. It really has nothing to do with the character's portrayal in the games.

I used to play as her quite a bit. I think her "Spiraling into Nothing" cry is hilarious.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#405 Posted: 22:42:03 13/05/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: CAV
Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem are two of Nintendo's most shallow and overrated franchises.

.............Huh?

lol wat
--

I don't get it either. Kid Icarus has had 3 games over the span of nearly 30 years, and Fire Emblem was underground and on the verge of death until Awakening. Overrated doesn't describe them.
#406 Posted: 22:42:17 13/05/2015
Me too, it sounds so faked, which is fitting, since Sakurai did say she doesn't feel anything when taking damage and is even going easy on the competition.
---
#407 Posted: 01:30:30 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

Wow... a generic forward attack, generic counter, generic upper, the only thing really setting him apart from anyone else is his Monado arts, and I think it's really a dumb gimmick. Shulk just isn't that fun to play.

I think Ridley would be much more interesting to play as. Smash Brothers could use more non-human characters. Also, they could always shrink him.

We're well aware of your aversion to human characters. I'd never heard of Shulk until he was announced and now he's one of my primary mains. I do enjoy him and I'm sure others feel the same just as I'm sure others agree with you in not caring for him. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he should never have been included in the game. Frankly, I feel that way about Dr. Mario and Dark Pit for being clones but they're there so oh well. I just simply don't play them.

True, it is rather a shame that after all this time, Samus is the only Metroid rep. However, I've seen someone attempt to shrink Ridley for an example of Smash, and it truly looked awkward and disproportionately bony. I don't care if he gets in or not as I am not interested in the franchise, however all the constant begging and whining fans have done for him has given some slight joy in seeing his absence. This of course doesn't mean I'll ***** and complain if he does eventually get added, I simply won't care.

Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem are two of Nintendo's most shallow and overrated franchises.

Unpopular opinion of the topic.
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:04:23 14/05/2015 by TacoMakerSkys
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#408 Posted: 01:39:58 14/05/2015
I hope they make Tails. (off Sonic The Hedgehog)

Bit off but could Crash Bandicoot be conciderd?
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#409 Posted: 01:45:42 14/05/2015
A Splatoon character as new DLC would be really cool down the road.

Somebody else might have said the same thing, but I'm too lazy to read deep in the topic for it.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#410 Posted: 01:59:55 14/05/2015
Quote: Camo22

He can be considered as he meets Smash requirements (Be on Nintendo Console, Originate from a video game). Will he though? It's not likely in the slightest.

Quote: LameLime
A Splatoon character as new DLC would be really cool down the road.

Somebody else might have said the same thing, but I'm too lazy to read deep in the topic for it.

The Inklings are my second most wanted fighter next to K. Rool, I really want them in!
#411 Posted: 04:13:46 14/05/2015
I used to play as her quite a bit. I think her "Spiraling into Nothing" cry is hilarious.

She sounds so unenthusiastic about it. She's half assing a death to make people feel better.

Not a chance. He wasn't even allowed in Playstation All Stars, as Activision likely didn't want to give Sony/Superbot the rights. There's no way he'd miss that, a crossover game for a family of systems of which he's the father, but make it into Smash.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:16 14/05/2015 by CAV
#412 Posted: 05:28:22 14/05/2015
Me too, it sounds so faked, which is fitting, since Sakurai did say she doesn't feel anything when taking damage and is even going easy on the competition.

If she wasn't so high-tier, she probably could not get away with such a puny death cry. smilie
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#413 Posted: 05:37:26 14/05/2015

She sounds so unenthusiastic about it. She's half assing a death to make people feel better.

Not a chance. He wasn't even allowed in Playstation All Stars, as Activision likely didn't want to give Sony/Superbot the rights. There's no way he'd miss that, a crossover game for a family of systems of which he's the father, but make it into Smash.

Wrong, Crash had a chance in PSASBR. Activision wanted a huge sum of money for him though, and the budget for PSASBR was already awful as it was.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:38 14/05/2015 by zer0dch
A10theHero Green Sparx Gems: 258
#414 Posted: 06:02:15 14/05/2015
Crash Bandicoot wasn't in PSASBR since Activision "has plans" for him it seems. http://gamerant.com/crash-band...ctivision-sony/

He has a chance in Smash but it's small simply because not many people are voting for him, he's third-party, and Activision might still be doing something with him and want to keep him out of the gaming scene for now until he's ready.
#415 Posted: 06:07:08 14/05/2015
wow

at work:

"hey u play smash"

"yeah i play melee"

"wow i cant talk to you smash 4 is so much better"

wtf guys
A10theHero Green Sparx Gems: 258
#416 Posted: 06:10:13 14/05/2015
Quote: zer0dch
wow

at work:

"hey u play smash"

"yeah i play melee"

wtf guys

This is what I get:

"hey u play smash"

"yeah i play smash 4"

"wow i cant talk to you melee is so much better"

There's people in every community like that. :/
#417 Posted: 06:12:22 14/05/2015
Quote: A10theHero
wow

at work:

"hey u play smash"

"yeah i play melee"

wtf guys

This is what I get:

"hey u play smash"

"yeah i play smash 4"

"wow i cant talk to you melee is so much better"

There's people in every community like that. :/

what? no. i would have been like "yeah i dont like smash 4 sorry but we can still be cool"
#418 Posted: 06:40:25 14/05/2015
^In past conversations you kinda acted like a Melee elitist.

And even if you don't respond that way, Melee elitism is a real thing and people do look down at Smash 4 players. Just look at APEX.

Wrong, Crash had a chance in PSASBR. Activision wanted a huge sum of money for him though, and the budget for PSASBR was already awful as it was.

Point kinda still stands. Activision didn't want to give him up unless they got major profits from it, and Sony/Superbot couldn't/didn't want to pay the bill. Activision was asking loads of money for them to use a character that they themselves hadn't used in years and had no plans for.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#419 Posted: 21:55:38 14/05/2015
I have a smash confession to make.

I use equipment and am proud of it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6325
#420 Posted: 23:02:34 14/05/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Boo! Default for life!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#421 Posted: 12:51:22 15/05/2015

I mostly only use it in Smash Run, but only because I use random sets for my guy. ...And I honestly don't think I could survive long in Smash Run without those powerup moves like Horizon Beam or Spinning Blades.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#422 Posted: 12:52:42 15/05/2015
To the users who had that pointless, spammy joke conversation (you know who you are), save it for Guestbooks and PMs next time. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:52:55 15/05/2015 by HIR
#423 Posted: 13:35:00 15/05/2015

I mostly only use it in Smash Run, but only because I use random sets for my guy. ...And I honestly don't think I could survive long in Smash Run without those powerup moves like Horizon Beam or Spinning Blades.

I mean I use it for smashing and stuff. Give my characters a good dose of power and speed with some defense. With out customs I'm fine though.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#424 Posted: 14:38:33 15/05/2015
Um hi. This is my first post here, and I'm pretty new to Smash. Seeing all the other posts, there seem to be debates in the community about Melee and Smash 4?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#425 Posted: 16:40:25 15/05/2015
I got my Smash Brothers start with Melee and after playing SSB4, I can honestly say that I do not think Melee has aged well. Yes, I do like all the features of Melee, but I think SSB4 has the most polished gameplay of all the Smash Brothers games.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#426 Posted: 16:58:27 15/05/2015
I got my Smash Brothers start with Melee and after playing SSB4, I can honestly say that I do not think Melee has aged well. Yes, I do like all the features of Melee, but I think SSB4 has the most polished gameplay of all the Smash Brothers games.

Same as here, except I started with Brawl.
---
you never saw me
#427 Posted: 21:58:00 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator

Well of course SSB4 has the most polished gameplay of the whole series. It's the newest game in the series.
---
words. letters. filler.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#428 Posted: 22:54:50 15/05/2015
I was playing Smash 3DS with my friends today and I found out that I'm apparently really good with Rosalina and Fox.

Huh. Alright then.
---
Cool cool.
#429 Posted: 23:26:11 15/05/2015
NOTE: I too started my Smash history with Melee. I never bothered with 64. I've played from Melee up until 4 today, and I even dabbled a slight bit in Project M.

Quote: The Bone Chompy
Um hi. This is my first post here, and I'm pretty new to Smash. Seeing all the other posts, there seem to be debates in the community about Melee and Smash 4?

The reason why people still talk about Melee as much as they do is because Melee still has a thriving (and growing) competitive scene even over a decade after release. Casual fans who loved the game during the GC's heyday have largely moved on to other games (including newer Smash games), so a lot of talk about Melee nowadays and the reason for its relevance is from professional players. There tends to be a lot of debate about which of the two games is better (usually in a competitive context). And there's also debate about if Smash 4 could ever replicate the level of success that Melee has managed so far.

The key differences are in how the games play. Melee is a very fast paced and offense-based game. It doesn't reward campy or defensive tactics and are about rushing down your opponent and hitting hard and fast. There are also a bunch of advanced techniques that take advantage of the physics (like L-canceling and wave-dashing) to make the game even faster.
Smash Bros Brawl, on the other hand, was a lot slower, more floaty, and more defense oriented. Techniques like wave-dashing were removed, and the game was made with a more casual, "everybody's a winner" mindset. It was of course critically acclaimed and lots of people loved it, but the more serious and competitive Smash scene despised it and still do, even going as far as to mod the entire game and make it play more like Melee (Project M; another story for another time). It too had a competitive scene, but it was never as big as Melee, had a slow death over the years, and practically grinded to a halt when Smash 4 came out.

Smash 4 strikes a balance between the two. It's not as slow and campy as Brawl, but also not as fast and aggressive as Melee. It's more in the middle as both getting aggressive (with fast guys like Fox and Captain Falcon) and being more defensive and spaced apart (Rosalina and Mega Man) can be rewarding in different ways. And best is that you also don't have to play certain characters a certain way to succeed (people often consider Rosalina more defensive, but Sonicbrawler plays her aggressively and does very well for it).

Having gone back to it a few times, I do still think that Melee holds up extremely well and is among the Gamecube's best titles. But it's also a lot more challenging to play on an advanced level, and it shows in competitive play (some characters require so much effort that competitive players often injure their hands, or have to retire early because they can't keep up).

I do personally prefer Smash 4 for striking the balance between Melee and Brawl so well. And I think most of us here agree (I mean the title alone implies we all like 4). But there does tend to be a lot of debating and arguing in the community about which game is better, even if some people have agreed that they can co-exist. And people wonder if Smash 4 can maintain a strong, dedicated professional scene like Melee has, or if it will slowly wither away like Brawl's did while Melee keeps trucking onward.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me. Or ask Sonicbrawler, since he tends to know more about this than I do.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:20 15/05/2015 by CAV
#430 Posted: 23:36:49 15/05/2015
NOTE: I too started my Smash history with Melee. I never bothered with 64. I've played from Melee up until 4 today, and I even dabbled a slight bit in Project M.

Quote: The Bone Chompy

The reason why people still talk about Melee as much as they do is because Melee still has a thriving (and growing) competitive scene even over a decade after release. Casual fans who loved the game during the GC's heyday have largely moved on to other games (including newer Smash games), so a lot of talk about Melee nowadays and the reason for its relevance is from professional players. There tends to be a lot of debate about which of the two games is better (usually in a competitive context). And there's also debate about if Smash 4 could ever replicate the level of success that Melee has managed so far.

The key differences are in how the games play. Melee is a very fast paced and offense-based game. It doesn't reward campy or defensive tactics and are about rushing down your opponent and hitting hard and fast. There are also a bunch of advanced techniques that take advantage of the physics (like L-canceling and wave-dashing) to make the game even faster.
Smash Bros Brawl, on the other hand, was a lot slower, more floaty, and more defense oriented. Techniques like wave-dashing were removed, and the game was made with a more casual, "everybody's a winner" mindset. It was of course critically acclaimed and lots of people loved it, but the more serious and competitive Smash scene despised it and still do, even going as far as to mod the entire game and make it play more like Melee (Project M; another story for another time). It too had a competitive scene, but it was never as big as Melee, had a slow death over the years, and practically grinded to a halt when Smash 4 came out.

Smash 4 strikes a balance between the two. It's not as slow and campy as Brawl, but also not as fast and aggressive as Melee. It's more in the middle as both getting aggressive (with fast guys like Fox and Captain Falcon) and being more defensive and spaced apart (Rosalina and Mega Man) can be rewarding in different ways. And best is that you also don't have to play certain characters a certain way to succeed (people often consider Rosalina more defensive, but Sonicbrawler plays her aggressively and does very well for it).

Having gone back to it a few times, I do still think that Melee holds up extremely well and is among the Gamecube's best titles. But it's also a lot more challenging to play on an advanced level, and it shows in competitive play (some characters require so much effort that competitive players often injure their hands, or have to retire early because they can't keep up).

I do personally prefer Smash 4 for striking the balance between Melee and Brawl so well. And I think most of us here agree (I mean the title alone implies we all like 4). But there does tend to be a lot of debating and arguing in the community about which game is better, even if some people have agreed that they can co-exist. And people wonder if Smash 4 can maintain a strong, dedicated professional scene like Melee has, or if it will slowly wither away like Brawl's did while Melee keeps trucking onward.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me. Or ask Sonicbrawler, since he tends to know more about this than I do.

The smash bros subreddit would hate you right now. They still say it's to slow to be competitive or to much like Brawl.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#431 Posted: 23:38:23 15/05/2015
There is a Science teacher at my school who is undefeated at Smash. LET ME HAVE HIM!
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#432 Posted: 23:55:34 15/05/2015
honestly i don't see why there even is a debate among the competitive scene and why some hate Brawl and Wii U so much. all the Smash bros games are excellent games and just because games like Brawl aren't that great competitively doesn't mean they're any less of being near-flawless games. I still had loads of fun playing Brawl when I was younger(that's where I started in the series), my friends and I have had a blast with 3DS at school, and Melee and Wii U are among the best games i've ever played. the only one I haven't played is the first game.

Each game has a ton of things about them that makes it unique and that's what makes Smash Bros so special. you never feel like you're playing the same game over again. each game brings a brand new experience and that makes each game special in their own way. the whole franchise at this point has become something that everyone can enjoy because of the huge variety and content the games have.

Sakurai pours sweat and blood into this franchise to give us the best experience possible, and even if he is biased(coughKIDICARUScough), he's still extraordinary for continuously giving us these amazing games.

It's why Melee elitists annoy the hell out of me. A different experience like Brawl doesn't mean the games are bad, they're just different.
---
Cool cool.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#433 Posted: 00:10:42 16/05/2015
My Smash history started with a ROM of 64. Have an Iso for Melee, then skipped Brawl and got Sm4sh.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#434 Posted: 03:56:34 16/05/2015
The smash bros subreddit would hate you right now. They still say it's to slow to be competitive or to much like Brawl.

I actually have seen the subreddit turn around a fair bit since APEX on that issue. There's certainly plenty of people that complain about Smash 4 more than compliment it, and there's certainly Melee bias in content and discussion. But it looks to me like people have agreed that the games are meant to be played differently and can co-exist.

That, or the bigger arguments get downvoted out of view.

Quote: somePerson
There is a Science teacher at my school who is undefeated at Smash. LET ME HAVE HIM!

Actually are you free to play now? I'm about to start and we've been meaning to rematch.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:31 16/05/2015 by CAV
#435 Posted: 14:58:00 16/05/2015

I actually have seen the subreddit turn around a fair bit since APEX on that issue. There's certainly plenty of people that complain about Smash 4 more than compliment it, and there's certainly Melee bias in content and discussion. But it looks to me like people have agreed that the games are meant to be played differently and can co-exist.

That, or the bigger arguments get downvoted out of view.

Actually are you free to play now? I'm about to start and we've been meaning to rematch.

But I'm reading comics. D:
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#436 Posted: 19:35:48 16/05/2015
Does anyone here plan to hold a tournament anytime soon??
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#437 Posted: 19:59:00 16/05/2015
Quote: Underian

We planned it a long time ago, but without the Tournament feature implemented it's pretty hard to actually do.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#438 Posted: 21:27:57 16/05/2015

Sounds like a great idea. Someone should go for it.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#439 Posted: 21:38:49 16/05/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises

Sounds like a great idea. Someone should go for it.

I'm up for it.
#440 Posted: 22:22:19 16/05/2015
Wait until the tournament feature is in the game, it'll be much easier to organise, people will have to play when designated or else be auto-diqualified, and it won't require everyone to add people they'll barely play with.
---
#441 Posted: 22:31:11 16/05/2015
Wait until the tournament feature is in the game, it'll be much easier to organise, people will have to play when designated or else be auto-diqualified, and it won't require everyone to add people they'll barely play with.

I think that that's the problem. Timezones are a *****, and we would probably only be able to do it on weekends.
#442 Posted: 22:33:55 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mesuxelf

I think that that's the problem. Timezones are a *****, and we would probably only be able to do it on weekends.

Weekends are good for tournaments though?
---
words. letters. filler.
#443 Posted: 22:44:11 16/05/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

That problem is even worse without the tournament mode, because like what happened with the 3DS tournament we originally had, people just weren't showing up for matches and the whole thing was ultimately cancelled. At least if there was an auto-disqualification system within the game itself, only the people who aren't showing up are disqualified.

Besides, it will probably come out next month with Lucas, and by then, most people are finished school/college, and we can all get together on the same day. I'm already finished college myself.
---
#444 Posted: 22:56:11 16/05/2015
If this tournament were to happen, we equips be allowed?
---
#445 Posted: 23:09:46 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator

God I hope not. Vanilla or get your unplayable ass out of here.
---
words. letters. filler.
#446 Posted: 23:22:49 16/05/2015

No, **** you.
#447 Posted: 23:34:11 16/05/2015
We could always hold tournaments whenever. If you wanna make an equipment tournament, go ahead. I'd probably do it if nobody else did.
---
#448 Posted: 23:45:55 16/05/2015

I hope there are modes for equips and no equips.
#449 Posted: 23:47:19 16/05/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Oh I can do without them. I was just curious.
---
#450 Posted: 00:52:39 17/05/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

No, **** you.

What about customs with no equips.
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me