Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters! [CLOSED]
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#301 Posted: 21:57:22 07/05/2015
Inkling Mii Costumes confirmed as Splatoon Gamestop Pre-order DLC.
[User Posted Image]
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#302 Posted: 22:15:47 07/05/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote:
He's not that big

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

...Are you completely certain about that?

Quote:
Wasn't he kind of the third lightest in Melee though, next to Pichu and Mr. Jiggles?

Nope:

[User Posted Image]

Also what do you mean by he doesn't suffer from slow landing? If you mean his landing lag on his aerials, he suffers from quite a bit of it. And he doesn't fall fast either, he's a floaty character.

...Wow, Rosalina's the same damn height. (Actually a smidge taller) Nice proof Einstein. (Not to mention size is not the huge crutch you make it out to be. Being slightly easier to hit is not that big of a deal since good players will be able to combo bad players playing any character regardless of size.)

Now how the hell is Roy in the lightweight tier?

Compared to some other characters like Bowser, he really doesn't. Plus, again with his aerial dodging. His ground dodging is only average though, but even then average is not bad.

Now please shut the hell up, because I'm honestly sick and tired of your "know-it-all" attitude and that you absolutely HAVE to tell people how good or bad characters are as if it's the fricken LAW that those characters are so.

Quote: AJAwesome
Inkling Mii Costumes confirmed as Splatoon Gamestop Pre-order DLC.
[User Posted Image]

I'm still kind of waiting to see if some of the existing non-Mii characters will get alt outfits or such. I... honestly find it odd that NONE of the Pokemon have shiny alts. But I can also see other characters who could use alts too. I agree with whoever said Rosie would look *****in' in her Kart outfit.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:21:16 07/05/2015 by MugoUrth
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#303 Posted: 22:21:07 07/05/2015
Inkling Mii Costumes confirmed

Sounds great!

as Splatoon Gamestop Pre-order DLC.

[User Posted Image]

Nintendo dont
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#304 Posted: 22:30:27 07/05/2015
I still have hope that an Inkling gets in as an actual Smash character if the game is successful.

Quote: Sleepy0429
Pac Man is GREAT when you know what you are doing.

Can confirm: Pac-Man main.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#305 Posted: 22:34:50 07/05/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
I'm still kind of waiting to see if some of the existing non-Mii characters will get alt outfits or such. I... honestly find it odd that NONE of the Pokemon have shiny alts. But I can also see other characters who could use alts too. I agree with whoever said Rosie would look *****in' in her Kart outfit.

[User Posted Image]
black one

[User Posted Image]
7th, with the Choice Band

[User Posted Image]
purple is the shiny sprite in GSC

those are the ones in SSB4

Mewtwo had his Green in Melee but the closest to that here is Cyan.
---
you never saw me
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#306 Posted: 22:50:32 07/05/2015
Quote:
...Wow, Rosalina's the same damn height. (Actually a smidge taller) Nice proof Einstein. (Not to mention size is not the huge crutch you make it out to be. Being slightly easier to hit is not that big of a deal since good players will be able to combo bad players playing any character regardless of size.)

Bowser, Ganondorf, Rosalina, and Mewtwo, are the four tallest in the game. How is Mewtwo not huge when he's literally the fourth tallest, and the widest character in the game?

It's a disadvantage, and since he's so light, it's a huge detriment. Don't try to pass it off as anything else. I never even said he was terrible or anything, I was just correcting your fallacious information.

I'm sick of you taking corrections as attacks. You need to stop that. I'm perfectly entitled to correct incorrect information where I see it being incorrectly stated. Mewtwo is big. I wasn't inferring anything from that at first, merely stating that saying "he isn't that big" is far from the truth. If you don't believe there is anything wrong with him being big, fine. I was merely saying that he is in fact, big.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#307 Posted: 22:51:45 07/05/2015
Quote: I-Brawler

[User Posted Image]
black one

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

The Greninja isnt his shiny, it's kinda close but that's not it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#308 Posted: 23:02:01 07/05/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
Inkling Mii Costumes confirmed

Sounds great!

as Splatoon Gamestop Pre-order DLC.

[User Posted Image]

Nintendo dont

smilie You have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw that!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#309 Posted: 23:02:32 07/05/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

[User Posted Image]
black one

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

The Greninja isnt his shiny, it's kinda close but that's not it.

[User Posted Image]
eh, it might as well be
---
you never saw me
#310 Posted: 01:25:02 08/05/2015
Quote:

Bowser, Ganondorf, Rosalina, and Mewtwo, are the four tallest in the game. How is Mewtwo not huge when he's literally the fourth tallest, and the widest character in the game?

It's a disadvantage, and since he's so light, it's a huge detriment. Don't try to pass it off as anything else. I never even said he was terrible or anything, I was just correcting your fallacious information.

I'm sick of you taking corrections as attacks. You need to stop that. I'm perfectly entitled to correct incorrect information where I see it being incorrectly stated. Mewtwo is big. I wasn't inferring anything from that at first, merely stating that saying "he isn't that big" is far from the truth. If you don't believe there is anything wrong with him being big, fine. I was merely saying that he is in fact, big.

Stop trying to correct people when you are the one who isn't correct. You aren't "correcting, fallacious info, you are just pretending you know everything. Also, I've done quite a few tests on Mewtwo, and I've found that, actually, his tail doesn't have a hitbox. Maybe you have just been using long attacks, so you notice what isn't there.

You correct EVERY AND ALL info, whether it's false OR true, and YOU are the one who needs to stop. I'm sick and tired of your bull**** and dictating who people have to use and what not. If you do not realize that no one wants to keep reading your blah blah blah, this discussion will NEVER end.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:48 08/05/2015 by MugoUrth
#311 Posted: 01:45:49 08/05/2015
>sees a picture showing Mewtwo being the literal fourth tallest in the game
>Mewtwo is also the widest character in the game
>"yeah mewtwo isn't that big in comparison to other characters"

Like what is your damage?

You try so hard to grasp at straws and tell everyone else they're wrong, like there is pride involved, as soon as someone says something that doesn't line up with what you say.

I made a casual, friendly correction (as people are doing above regarding Smash Pokémon skins and whether or not they represent shiny forms), and you lose your ****.

Quote:
I'm sick and tired of your bull**** and dictating who people have to use and what not.

What the heck are you talking about, I main Mewtwo (in my personal top 7 characters, remember?), when did I say other people shouldn't play him?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:41 08/05/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#312 Posted: 01:56:45 08/05/2015
Pac-Man's side B got its knockback nerfedin the latest patch and yet in the air I killed a Mewtwo with it around 80%. Just throwing that out there.

Also Brawler is giving info that you could probably find on Smashboards, and that professional players would tell you as well. He doesn't dictate who should and shouldn't be used more than he is talking about the disadvantages of certain characters (and in this case, a character he uses pretty heavily). Calm down.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:04:11 08/05/2015 by CAV
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#313 Posted: 04:37:12 08/05/2015
Quote: CAV
I still have hope that an Inkling gets in as an actual Smash character if the game is successful.

Can Re-Confirm: Pac-Man main.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#314 Posted: 10:39:16 08/05/2015

Can also confirm: CAV is good with Pac-Man.
#315 Posted: 12:25:01 08/05/2015

You try so hard to grasp at straws and tell everyone else they're wrong, like there is pride involved, as soon as someone says something that doesn't line up with what you say.

I made a casual, friendly correction (as people are doing above regarding Smash Pokémon skins and whether or not they represent shiny forms), and you lose your ****.

Quote:
I'm sick and tired of your bull**** and dictating who people have to use and what not.

What the heck are you talking about, I main Mewtwo (in my personal top 7 characters, remember?), when did I say other people shouldn't play him?

Because you feel like you absolutely HAVE to comment with what you THINK you know, when most of the time you make stuff up.

Also, yeah I remember, but you're still acting like he can't really be used.

Quote: Mesuxelf

Can especially confirm: Doesn't main him, but I do play as him quite often, especially every time I hear Pac-Man Fever on the radio.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:26:20 08/05/2015 by MugoUrth
#316 Posted: 12:42:02 08/05/2015
Quote:
Because you feel like you absolutely HAVE to comment with what you THINK you know, when most of the time you make stuff up.

Whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

****ing christ.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#317 Posted: 13:01:34 08/05/2015

Can also confirm: somePerson beats CAV with Kirby
#318 Posted: 15:02:11 08/05/2015

This town ain't big enough for the two of us.

Can especially confirm: Doesn't main him, but I do play as him quite often, especially every time I hear Pac-Man Fever on the radio.

You can especially confirm that I'm good at Pac-Man? We haven't played.

Quote: somePerson

Want another go?
#319 Posted: 19:31:15 08/05/2015

Want another go?

I'd love to fight you, but I rarely get the time to do so. Basically I get 10 minutes to play online Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week. My internet at home is not reliable for Smash Brothers.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#320 Posted: 20:52:18 08/05/2015
Remember when Kirby's Down Special was one of the most obnoxious moves ever?
#321 Posted: 23:18:44 08/05/2015

Want another go?

1V1 me m8
#322 Posted: 02:22:22 09/05/2015
I'm letting my Luigi amiibo learn by itself

as in

I'm doing nothing
---
you never saw me
#323 Posted: 04:02:42 09/05/2015
I played 1V1 For Glory again for the first time. My experience was horrible as my character moves like a drunk prick and kept attacking the wrong direction. **** online.
#324 Posted: 09:47:51 09/05/2015
I played 1V1 For Glory again for the first time. My experience was horrible as my character moves like a drunk prick and kept attacking the wrong direction. **** online.

Same, especially on 3DS when I tried that again the other day.

On Wii U, it's tolerable in a way, but it always conveniently starts lagging out when I am about to do something, and not when my opponent is. Makes it really hard to consistently do anything.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#325 Posted: 14:34:40 09/05/2015
anyone want to smash? fugaljoker is my NNID
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#326 Posted: 14:40:48 09/05/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

I can do one or two matches. NNID is ninjadude36.
It also says that your NNID is wrong.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:43:58 09/05/2015 by Mesuxelf
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#327 Posted: 14:57:39 09/05/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

I can do one or two matches. NNID is ninjadude36.
It also says that your NNID is wrong.

oops.its dudemax sorry
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#328 Posted: 16:10:34 09/05/2015

On Wii U, it's tolerable in a way, but it always conveniently starts lagging out when I am about to do something, and not when my opponent is. Makes it really hard to consistently do anything.

My experience with For Glory seems to be 1/3 excessive lag, 1/3 playing against a player that is a LOT better than me or a player that i'm a LOT better than, 1/6 playing against a player that has the same skill as me but has connection failure after no more than 3 matches, and 1/6 finding a player with the same amount of skill as me AND having more than 3 stable matches.

It's not the best but at least it's better than Brawl's online. Also I seriously think that this game should have some form of matchmaking. too often to I go against a player that can 2-stock me in less than a minute or vise versa.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:31 09/05/2015 by pankakesparx456
#329 Posted: 17:18:26 09/05/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456

My experience with For Glory seems to be 1/3 excessive lag, 1/3 playing against a player that is a LOT better than me or a player that i'm a LOT better than, 1/6 playing against a player that has the same skill as me but has connection failure after no more than 3 matches, and 1/6 finding a player with the same amount of skill as me AND having more than 3 stable matches.

It's not the best but at least it's better than Brawl's online. Also I seriously think that this game should have some form of matchmaking. too often to I go against a player that can 2-stock me in less than a minute or vise versa.

Pretty much anyone who uses Captain Falcon.
#330 Posted: 17:22:41 09/05/2015
My issue with the online is that it's peer-to-peer.

Like yeah I get why it is that way, but it's annoying because most of the players have slow internet. So even though I have fast internet, I still get a lot of bad games.
---
#331 Posted: 17:48:06 09/05/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456

Pretty much anyone who uses Captain Falcon.

replace Captain Falcon with "good, not even great but just good, Little Macs"

Having a few matches against one caused me to get from losing in 19 seconds to getting 1 kill and 107 percent. But that was like 10 matches so
---
you never saw me
#332 Posted: 21:09:02 09/05/2015
I finally got GC adapter. Accepting any challenges.
#333 Posted: 22:45:13 09/05/2015

Where?
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#334 Posted: 23:11:44 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator

Quote:

So you think he's doing what you do all the time whenever you try to argue with someone?
---
words. letters. filler.
#335 Posted: 03:38:33 10/05/2015
I was playing against my Amiio on stock and got a sudden death.
#336 Posted: 10:23:31 10/05/2015

Which amiibo?
#337 Posted: 14:10:28 10/05/2015

Which amiibo?

Toon Link.
Mitt rox Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#338 Posted: 16:59:52 10/05/2015
Wario's burying bike custom is so dope
#339 Posted: 18:23:10 10/05/2015
Quote: Mitt rox

Yes it is. Frankly, though, I think Wario is an underrated character in general. He's one of my mains because he's fun to use, and I like making epic comebacks with his down-B: silent, but deadly.

One mistake I see people make when fighting him is that if his bike is on the field, they try to destroy the bike. Leave the bike there, it's Wario's main horizontal recovery, and if it's on the field when you knock him away, he cannot use it to recover.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:30 10/05/2015 by MugoUrth
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#340 Posted: 18:26:04 10/05/2015
Wario is awesome!! I main him!
#341 Posted: 21:26:19 10/05/2015
I tried for glory yet agin and had 2 matches with a link spammer who kept on using his projectiles. I was doing great and then all of a sudden I accidentally killed myself when I missed the PK Thunder. I then got his sitcom but the prick kept using his pussy maneuvers. I killed myself again. The next match was the same but the prick had the decency to taunt after every stock that he didn't get. People these days. The next match was against a Marth who had a ****ty connection and kept spamming the Counter which was an advantage because of the lag. I also kept rolling twice for some reason.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:24 10/05/2015 by somePerson
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#342 Posted: 21:45:55 10/05/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Wario is awesome!! I main him!

My brother mains him, primarily in For Glory 1v1.
#343 Posted: 21:50:14 10/05/2015
HOLY SWEET JESUS I JUST MURDERED A COCKY PLAYER AFTER HE ASSUMED I DIED

did it in style too

hate those people
---
you never saw me
#344 Posted: 22:00:16 10/05/2015

Yes it is. Frankly, though, I think Wario is an underrated character in general. He's one of my mains because he's fun to use, and I like making epic comebacks with his down-B: silent, but deadly.

One mistake I see people make when fighting him is that if his bike is on the field, they try to destroy the bike. Leave the bike there, it's Wario's main horizontal recovery, and if it's on the field when you knock him away, he cannot use it to recover.

Why ignore the bike when you can destroy it AND Wario?

[User Posted Image]
---
#345 Posted: 22:02:21 10/05/2015

[User Posted Image]

I just realized that the explosions in this game look better than GTA V.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:02 10/05/2015 by Mesuxelf
#346 Posted: 22:05:16 10/05/2015

[User Posted Image]

Because if you leave it on the stage, Wario basically has no way of recovering. True, Wario takes more damage on the bike than he does on without, but that's something you have to avoid is taking damage on the bike, which isn't really that hard if you know what you're doing. Also, that was just really good timing that would have killed Wario anyway, bike or not.
#347 Posted: 22:26:23 10/05/2015

[User Posted Image]

Because if you leave it on the stage, Wario basically has no way of recovering. True, Wario takes more damage on the bike than he does on without, but that's something you have to avoid is taking damage on the bike, which isn't really that hard if you know what you're doing. Also, that was just really good timing that would have killed Wario anyway, bike or not.

he was making a joke
---
you never saw me
#348 Posted: 22:34:20 10/05/2015

[User Posted Image]

he was making a joke

Oh. ...Teeheeheehee, good one. smilie

Edit: Reviewing that video closely, the dude did try to get off his bike. He wasn't quick enough, though. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:34 10/05/2015 by MugoUrth
#349 Posted: 03:59:11 11/05/2015

Where?

Meant Wii U.

And I do once again. Accepting challenges at the moment.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#350 Posted: 04:09:35 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator

Where?

Meant Wii U.

And I do once again. Accepting challenges at the moment.

I think he meant to ask where you got the GC Adapter from?
---
words. letters. filler.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me