Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters!
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters! [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2301 Posted: 01:43:12 26/10/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

What I also hate about tier lists is that all those heavy hitters that can kill really early are considered "low tiered" just because they're "big and slow." Ground speed really isn't that big of a deal, and size can be worked around. As far as being comboed goes? Small characters really are not much harder to combo than the big ones are.

[User Posted Image]

We all stopped caring the first time you stated that, MONTHS ago.

Honestly, I think you should care. It kind of feels like you guys are just ignoring my stance on the characters and treating them as BS, while also treating me like a noob just because I like the big, heavy hitters over the speedy wusses. Maybe you guys like Sheik's gameplay, but I will never get her appeal. I really have tried playing as her, but none of the strategies specified for her really work. And yet, I'm a noob because I don't like Sheik. I don't think so. I play this game regularly. I practice regularly with every character (except Pit/Palutena/Dark Pit and Greninja), even the ones I'm bad with. And honestly, I fight quite a lot of those speedy characters with Bowser online, and regardless of character, I find it always comes down to the intelligence of the player. I've actually had moments where I could STILL evade Sheik and ZSS's attacks with the biggest character in the game. Yes, he has problems, but I find ways to work around them.

I know my opinions may come off as a bit harsh, but I still don't appreciate being treated like an idiot.

I don't think of you as some noob. I have no real room to think such as I know I'm not exactly good. I have just heard you state your thoughts on this matter a number of times and act like they're superior and fact when it's your opinion. Frankly, I'm just tired of hearing the same rant every time a bogus tier list is made or someone mentions how good Sheik is.

I don't play characters very high on tier lists either, yet you don't hear me complain.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Batzooka119 Ripto Gems: 720
#2302 Posted: 02:25:13 26/10/2015

What I also hate about tier lists is that all those heavy hitters that can kill really early are considered "low tiered" just because they're "big and slow." Ground speed really isn't that big of a deal, and size can be worked around. As far as being comboed goes? Small characters really are not much harder to combo than the big ones are.

[User Posted Image]

Honestly, I think you should care. It kind of feels like you guys are just ignoring my stance on the characters and treating them as BS, while also treating me like a noob just because I like the big, heavy hitters over the speedy wusses. Maybe you guys like Sheik's gameplay, but I will never get her appeal. I really have tried playing as her, but none of the strategies specified for her really work. And yet, I'm a noob because I don't like Sheik. I don't think so. I play this game regularly. I practice regularly with every character (except Pit/Palutena/Dark Pit and Greninja), even the ones I'm bad with. And honestly, I fight quite a lot of those speedy characters with Bowser online, and regardless of character, I find it always comes down to the intelligence of the player. I've actually had moments where I could STILL evade Sheik and ZSS's attacks with the biggest character in the game. Yes, he has problems, but I find ways to work around them.

I know my opinions may come off as a bit harsh, but I still don't appreciate being treated like an idiot.

Honestly, it does come down to the player, and how good they are. If an ass sheik fights a pro Zelda, Zelda would probably win. But that doesn't make Zelda good. If the best player in the world could kick ass with default Ganondorf, think of what they could do with Sheik. Sheik has much better frame data, and is all around a better character. She has quick attacks, is a speedy character, and has a good amount of combos. It doesn't matter if she has very weak/hard to land kill moves. If you can get a character up to 200%, the majority of moves will send them flying. And once you've been sent flying, you're in an awkward position to get back on the stage. And, with your example of heavyweight characters, the majority of their recoveries are horrible, so if they're sent flying, they probably won't be able to get back to stage anyways. I felt like I went off on a tangent a bit there, but I hope you understand my point.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2303 Posted: 02:26:15 26/10/2015

[User Posted Image]

Cool.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2304 Posted: 14:41:27 26/10/2015
Quote: Batzooka119

[User Posted Image]

Honestly, it does come down to the player, and how good they are. If an ass sheik fights a pro Zelda, Zelda would probably win. But that doesn't make Zelda good. If the best player in the world could kick ass with default Ganondorf, think of what they could do with Sheik. Sheik has much better frame data, and is all around a better character. She has quick attacks, is a speedy character, and has a good amount of combos. It doesn't matter if she has very weak/hard to land kill moves. If you can get a character up to 200%, the majority of moves will send them flying. And once you've been sent flying, you're in an awkward position to get back on the stage. And, with your example of heavyweight characters, the majority of their recoveries are horrible, so if they're sent flying, they probably won't be able to get back to stage anyways. I felt like I went off on a tangent a bit there, but I hope you understand my point.

Actually, yeah it does. Yeah, she's fast and has high combos, but her killing power is STILL terrible, and the AOE on her attacks is so small that she needs pinpoint accuracy in order to land with them. Plus, while it IS difficult to recover with those heavy characters, it is in no way impossible, and I've been able to make some impressive comebacks against Sheik players with Bowser. True, Bowser's AOE on his attacks is also pretty bad (at least on three of his specials) but I've still found it easier to land with his moves than Sheiks.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2305 Posted: 15:14:38 26/10/2015
Just as something to break this dreadfully repetitive discussion, here's a thing to try:

List the characters you knew about the existence of BEFORE you played a Smash Bros entry the character was in, or before it's fandom let you know who it was (e.g. if you only knew about Shulk because of the speculation community or you saw his support thread on Smashboards before he was confirmed or something, then he doesn't count. You have to have played his game or at least have known about his game and who he was before you saw him in Smash or in a Smash predictions discussion/support thread).

Also for things like Dr. Mario and Sheik, you had to have known specifically about that variation of the character. Simply knowing about Mario and Zelda doesn't count as knowing about Dr. Mario and Sheik before Smash or it's community exposed you to those specific variations. Also, skins like Alph and the Koopalings are separate characters for this.

This can be for any playable character across the franchise too. You'd be best listing them by their debut games.

I'll start.

Smash 64
-Mario
-Luigi
-DK
-Yoshi
-Link
-Pikachu
-Jigglypuff
-Kirby
-Fox

Melee
-Peach
-Bowser
-Dr. Mario
-Zelda
-Ganondorf
-Young Link
-Pichu
-Mewtwo
-Mr. Game & Watch

Brawl
-Diddy Kong
-Wario
-Toon Link
-R.O.B
-King Dedede
-Pikmin & Olimar
-Pokémon Trainer/Red (and I of course knew his three Pokémon too)
-Lucario
-Snake
-Sonic

Smash Wii U/3DS (including DLC)
-Rosalina & Luma
-Bowser Jr. (and every single Koopaling)
-Little Mac
-Palutena
-Dark Pit
-Robin (both sexes)
-Lucina
-Duck Hunt Duo
-Villager
-Alph
-Wii Fit Trainer (both sexes)
-Pac-Man
-Mega Man
-Miis
-Ryu

Characters I didn't know about before I played as them in Smash/before the online speculation community exposed them to me
Smash 64
-Samus
-Ness
-Captain Falcon

Melee
-Sheik
-Ice Climbers
-Marth
-Roy
-Falco

Brawl
-Ike
-Lucas
-Meta Knight
-Zero Suit Samus
-Wolf

Smash Wii U/3DS
-Shulk
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#2306 Posted: 15:38:00 26/10/2015
SSB64-
Mario
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Fox
Samus
Pikachu
Mr. Jiggles (Jigglypuff)
Kirby

Didn't Know:
Ness
Captain Falcon
"Blood Falcon"

SSBM
Peach
"Daisy"
Bowser
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Young Link
Dr. Mario
Mewtwo
Pichu
Falco

Didn't Know
Marth
Roy (Technically, unless he's the one from the GBA game, although people say he isn't)
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch

SSBB
R.O.B.
King DeDeDe
Metknight
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Wario
Toon Link
Olimar
Lucario
Red
"Arm"Pit
Sonic
"Erect Pingas" (Solid Snake)

Didn't Know
Ike
Zero Suit Samus
Wolf

SSB4
Rosalina/Luma
Bowser Jr.
"Larry"
"Morton Jr."
"Wendy"
"Iggy"
"Roy"
"Lemmy"
"Ludwig"
"Dark Link"
"Fierce Deity Link"
Little Mac
Duck Hunt
"The One Human From Animal Crossing"
Wii Fit Female
Pac-Man
Mega Man
Miis
Ryu

Didn't Know
Palutena
Dark "Arm"Pit
Shulk
"Alph"
Robin
Lucina
Wii Fit Male
"Dark Samus"

(I also added alt pallets. Daisy, Blood Falcon, Dark Link and Fierce Deity Link are all alt pallets, as is Dark Samus.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:39:09 26/10/2015 by MugoUrth
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2307 Posted: 17:10:15 26/10/2015
Actually didn't start playing Smash until Melee with a friend, and didn't know about first game, but have played all but Brawl. Didn't start truly playing more than briefly for 1 day or two was post Brawl's release.

Mario
Luigi
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Link
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Samus

Melee
Bowser
Dr. Mario
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch (Technically. Played GB games with him, but didn't entirely know it was his name or that he was more than generic dude)
Peach
Pichu
Zelda (Not sure if knew before game released, but knew about before I got a ROM of it and played it)

Brawl
Pokemon Trainer (Charizard, Ivysaur, & Squirtle)
Diddy Kong
Lucario
Olimar (Similar to GW. Knew of Pikmin and the guy you play, but not his name.)
Pit
R.O.B. (Not too sure on release dates, but knew about from MarioKart DS before knowing he was in Brawl.)
Snake
Sonic
Toon Link (Didn't exactly know it was a separate thing, just a different art style used in Wind Waker.)
Wario

3DS/WiiU
Bowser Jr
Dark Pit
Duck Hunt
Greninja
Little Mac (Sort of, knew of the game from a video-game TV show but not sure I really knew his name)
Mega Man
Miis
Pac-Man
Palutena
Rosalina
Ryu
Wii Fit Trainer
Koopalings (Knew Bowser had a group of minions that were them, but wouldn't exactly be able to list their names or describe appearance well)

Didn't know of until I knew of them in Smash
Ness
Captain Falcon
Fox

Melee
Falco
Ice Climbers
Marth
Roy
Sheik
Young Link

Brawl
Ike
Dedede
Lucas
Meta Knight
Pit
Wolf
Zero Suit Samus

3DS/WiiU
Lucina
Robin
Shulk
Alph
Villager (I believe I'd heard of Animal Crossing but knew nothing about the characters or game play)
Male WFT
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#2308 Posted: 21:16:51 26/10/2015
Following the trend to stop arguing, what are some moves that you think might have been better for characters to have because of lore?

As for me, Kirby's Up B could've been like Peach's (Parasol) and could be a shield-type thing if used on the ground, where Kirby would put it in front of him.

Ganondorf definitely needs some truly magical attacks, none of his moves have in-game roots.

They also could've made a more creative movement for Falcon. Make him use his gun, even if it' shoe stunning or something.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2309 Posted: 21:54:39 26/10/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Following the trend to stop arguing, what are some moves that you think might have been better for characters to have because of lore?

As for me, Kirby's Up B could've been like Peach's (Parasol) and could be a shield-type thing if used on the ground, where Kirby would put it in front of him.

Ganondorf definitely needs some truly magical attacks, none of his moves have in-game roots.

They also could've made a more creative movement for Falcon. Make him use his gun, even if it' shoe stunning or something.

Kirby's current up b fits him perfectly in my opinion and a third shield that can't reflect, takes more frames to input, and giving him more float is stupid. Ganon had black magic, but I do agree that his smash move list is silly. The Falcon is a sexy race car driver. His whole move set is creative and original because his game is just about cars. While using the same model and shared moveset from the original Smash Bros was lazy his signature Falcon punch does appear in the F-Zero anime. Plus who doesn't want to Rider punch and kick Mario?
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2310 Posted: 22:19:03 26/10/2015
Ganondorf, while his neutral air is really good, it doesn't fit him at all. Frankly, I can't think of anything better, but it just doesn't fit him.

I might edit more if I think of them.
#2311 Posted: 22:19:08 26/10/2015
Rosalina's Final Smash was always a letdown for me. And not because I think it's bad from a practical standpoint, as it's actually very good if you know how to use it.

But it's so random and lazy. Like, a giant Power Star? If they were gonna do that, they could have at LEAST made it a Grand Star, it would have made more sense as it's her emblem in literally every spin-off game, and Power Stars don't have a specific association with her (yes you collect them for her in Galaxy, but Power Stars have been in Mario since Super Mario 64, and they've never been gigantic - that's what the Grand Stars were for, they were supposed to be the super duper extra powerful ones).

I had two other ideas for a Final Smash before I found out what it was, though.

The first is sort of an original-ish thing that emphasises co-operation between Rosalina & Luma. Basically, Rosalina would feed Luma tons of Star Bits, and he would then "TRANSFOOOOOOORM!!!" into a planet. From there, Rosalina can kick it around and it does high knockback if it hits anyone. If you hit anyone while they are on the ground from above, then it's and insta-KO. It's not a fully fleshed out idea as it would present some problems, but it's the gist of it. It's a bit more comical than what people would expect from Rosalina but I think it'd work since Luma is a part of this duo too, so it kind of represents the whimsical nature of the Lumas, while also referencing Rosalina's role as their mother with her feeding them.

The second one, and probably the one that makes the most obvious sense in my opinion and was what I expected it to be, is a cinematic one similar to Mega Man's, Shulk's, and Captain Falcon's. Basically, Rosalina drags her opponents into a portal, and then they are shown floating in space. Then Rosalina comes flying in on the Comet Observatory with a hoard of Lumas with her and one on her head (making a "Charge!" pose). Then she just flies straight through her opponents and they go flying. I would have really liked this as a reference to the iconic scene in Super Mario Galaxy where she rams the Observatory straight through Bowser's fleet. It would have suited her so well, and that scene in Galaxy always was her "Crowning Moment of Awesome" for me.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:40 26/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2312 Posted: 22:21:17 26/10/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Rosalina's Final Smash was always a letdown for me. And not because I think it's bad from a practical standpoint, as it's actually very good if you know how to use it.

But it's so random and lazy. Like, a giant Power Star? If they were gonna do that, they could have at LEAST made it a Grand Star, it would have made more sense as it's her emblem in literally every spin-off game, and Power Stars don't have a specific association with her (yes you collect them for her in Galaxy, but Power Stars have been in Mario since Super Mario 64, and they've never been gigantic - that's what the Grand Stars were for, they were supposed to be the super duper extra powerful ones).

The first is sort of an original-ish thing that emphasises co-operation between Rosalina & Luma. Basically, Rosalina would feed Luma tons of Star Bits, and he would then "TRANSFOOOOOOORM!!!" into a planet. From there, Rosalina can kick it around and it does high knockback if it hits anyone. If you hit anyone while they are on the ground from above, then it's and insta-KO. It's not a fully fleshed out idea as it would present some problems, but it's the gist of it. It's a bit more comical than what people would expect from Rosalina but I think it'd work since Luma is a part of this duo too, so it kind of represents the whimsical nature of the Lumas, while also referencing Rosalina's role as their mother with her feeding them.

The second one, and probably the one that makes the most obvious sense in my opinion and was what I expected it to be, is a cinematic one similar to Mega Man's, Shulk's, and Captain Falcon's. Basically, Rosalina drags her opponents into a portal, and then they are shown floating in space. Then Rosalina comes flying in on the Comet Observatory with a hoard of Lumas with her and one on her head (making a "Charge!" pose). Then she just flies straight through her opponents and they go flying. I would have really liked this as a reference to the iconic scene in Super Mario Galaxy where she rams the Observatory straight through Bowser's fleet. It would have suited her so well, and that scene in Galaxy always was her "Crowning Moment of Awesome" for me.

[User Posted Image]

How bout just taking her clothes off? Would that make you happy? It'd make me happy.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2313 Posted: 22:28:20 26/10/2015

Pac-Man should've had his butt bounce from Pac-Man World as a dair instead of that fussy kick he already has.

Rev roll also could've been nice but his side-B is perfectly fine and rev roll would be too similar to Sonic's spin dash anyway.
#2314 Posted: 22:53:14 26/10/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
*snip*

How bout just taking her clothes off? Would that make you happy? It'd make me happy.

She can't do that. If she did, we would all be wiped from existence as her cosmos spreads and overwrites ours ours.
---
#2315 Posted: 22:54:21 26/10/2015
*snip*

She can't do that. If she did, we would all be wiped from existence as her cosmos spreads and overwrites ours ours.

So like... when she goes to the bathroom... does it just go directly into the cosmos and float around there? Does she even need a toilet?
#2316 Posted: 23:01:34 26/10/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

So like... when she goes to the bathroom... does it just go directly into the cosmos and float around there? Does she even need a toilet?

If I had to give a serious explanation, it probably works similarly to Kirby's stomach.

[User Posted Image]
---
#2317 Posted: 23:06:58 26/10/2015
Quote: CAV

Pac-Man should've had his butt bounce from Pac-Man World as a dair instead of that fussy kick he already has.

Rev roll also could've been nice but his side-B is perfectly fine and rev roll would be too similar to Sonic's spin dash anyway.

What I really don't get about Pac-Man is that he has all his 8-bit noises. ...Except his signature death sound.
#2318 Posted: 00:14:17 27/10/2015
If anyone's down for a 2v2 now, message me! I'm playing with HIHD and IB, and 1v1v1 isn't that fun.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2319 Posted: 00:18:15 27/10/2015
I'd play, but my little brother just ran the gamepad out of battery, and my dad is sleeping on the couch, so I can't play.
---
Dead
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2320 Posted: 00:19:38 27/10/2015
i'll play!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2321 Posted: 00:24:43 27/10/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
i'll play!

fite me
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#2322 Posted: 00:25:19 27/10/2015
Join me! NNID is in my signature if you don't already have it.
#2323 Posted: 00:27:50 27/10/2015
i sent a friend request. it's finally time.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2324 Posted: 00:33:42 27/10/2015
Quote: CAV

What I really don't get about Pac-Man is that he has all his 8-bit noises. ...Except his signature death sound.

By far the biggest missed opportunity they had. They gave Mega Man his death animation and sounds but didn't give Pac-Man his death sound during a star KO (and there's perfect amount of time to do so).
#2325 Posted: 00:41:06 27/10/2015
Join me! NNID is in my signature if you don't already have it.

Sending request.
---
Dead
#2326 Posted: 01:00:00 27/10/2015
oh ****

sleepy get cho ass whjooped
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2327 Posted: 01:06:27 27/10/2015
i swear to jehovah if Bandanna Dee isn't added I will travel to big daddy sakurai's house and shank him with a spear until he agrees to add him
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#2328 Posted: 01:06:44 27/10/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
oh ****

sleepy get cho ass whjooped

still beat you in most rounds.

"Kids like you.. should be burning in hell."
---
#2329 Posted: 01:08:10 27/10/2015
LARRY WHY DID YOU KEEP CLOWN DASHING INSTEAD OF WHAT I WANTED YOU TO DO.
---
Dead
#2330 Posted: 01:09:13 27/10/2015
Quote: mega spyro

Flare blitz *****
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2331 Posted: 01:21:05 27/10/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429

Flare blitz *****

oh **** we got a chari main in the house

well how does it feel knowing that your main had to brutally murder his two best friends in order to get into smash 4
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#2332 Posted: 01:34:16 27/10/2015
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Quote: Sleepy0429

Flare blitz *****

oh **** we got a chari main in the house

well how does it feel knowing that your main had to brutally murder his two best friends in order to get into smash 4

sad for ivy (main in brawl) but squirtle can go die.
---
#2333 Posted: 02:19:17 27/10/2015

[User Posted Image]

I think it would make lots of us happy...but not on this site, please.

Mega Man could've had I better Down B...really? LEAVES?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2334 Posted: 22:51:14 27/10/2015
Posting my mains because they changed a bit and because why not.

Mains: Kirby, Meta Knight, Lucina, Pit
Secondaries: Lucas, Ike, Ryu, Zelda, Charizard

EDIT: also i noticed that Zelda's neutral B has a lot more range. was that added recently or was that always there?
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:12 28/10/2015 by pankakesparx456
#2335 Posted: 14:16:05 28/10/2015

[User Posted Image]

Wood Man's leaf sheild is one of the most iconic Megaman abilities of all. I can't think of any abilities that would fit better.
#2336 Posted: 14:37:25 28/10/2015

Wood Man's leaf sheild is one of the most iconic Megaman abilities of all. I can't think of any abilities that would fit better.

Well maybe they could've made it at least do something useful.
#2337 Posted: 14:44:41 28/10/2015
>all these scrubs saying Leaf Shield is useless

[User Posted Image]

---
#2338 Posted: 15:03:00 28/10/2015
^What

What is the Leaf Sheild DOING.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#2339 Posted: 16:06:53 28/10/2015
>all these scrubs saying Leaf Shield is useless

[User Posted Image]

It gimps. Is that it? Does that make it useful?
#2340 Posted: 16:25:07 28/10/2015
It gimps, adds extra damage to pummels, and can be used well with Metal Blade.
---
#2341 Posted: 01:33:59 01/11/2015
This changes the meta so much.

MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2342 Posted: 15:39:12 01/11/2015
does anybody want to play now or around 2-4 pm est

my skill has been improving and i want to test them out on real people
---
My life is complete.
#2343 Posted: 16:11:41 01/11/2015
Quote: MagicFizz
does anybody want to play now or around 2-4 pm est

my skill has been improving and i want to test them out on real people

If you still wanna fight, message me. 2 EST also works.
#2344 Posted: 13:36:58 02/11/2015

Wait...is that a new up tilt for him?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#2345 Posted: 14:44:19 02/11/2015

At what time?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2346 Posted: 16:59:07 02/11/2015
Magnus Mii Costume please.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2347 Posted: 20:18:47 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator

Are you talking about the kick upward or where he floats and spins?
---
words. letters. filler.
#2348 Posted: 20:52:55 03/11/2015

Float+Spin=Taunt, correct? The upward kick looks like his Up Smash, and the explosive kick is his Up Tilt. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe because I didn't play it with sound?

EDIT: Oh wait, is this a joke vid?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:56:08 03/11/2015 by The Bone Chompy
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2349 Posted: 22:40:55 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator

Float+Spin=Taunt, correct? The upward kick looks like his Up Smash, and the explosive kick is his Up Tilt. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe because I didn't play it with sound?

EDIT: Oh wait, is this a joke vid?

You couldn't tell it was a joke video with the music? smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#2350 Posted: 14:42:45 04/11/2015
[User Posted Image]

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:40 04/11/2015 by Mesuxelf
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me