Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > What We Rely On [Superhero Roleplay!]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What We Rely On [Superhero Roleplay!] [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#101 Posted: 03:03:07 20/04/2015
Ray easily broke out of the bolas and stood up, making his way inbetween the two girls. "Y'know, normally I'd be thrilled in the position of being in the middle of two cute girls, but you're being a *****." He turned to face the new girl. "And you're....Well I'm sure you'll do something eventually that puts me off. No one here is working for the stupid cops, you're incredibly paranoid and 'duh-hoy!' Stupid for thinking that. We're getting nowhere with this constant bickering and if you want to get to my base and be safe I suggest you stop because i don't want no bad vibes in my base, ya hear? I only want good vibes. So let's go." He huffed and then continued to walk.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#102 Posted: 03:08:57 20/04/2015
"Great. My hobbies include being awesome, taking long walks on the beach, and beating the crap outta baddies who hurt the people of this city. You?" Demicila watched Araya closely she narrowing her eyes. She then turned to Ray, "Right, because everyone follows a mystery man with a tail to a 'secret base' that he openly announces." She stated, making air quotes and all.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#103 Posted: 03:10:14 20/04/2015
"I don't know if you're working for Crane or not, but either way, that douche was right. This isn't going anywhere." Araya said, staring her opponent down.
"So you have two options. One, you join our little band of misfits, or two, I break your pretty little face."
#104 Posted: 03:16:26 20/04/2015
"Wow, the whole chose the only two options thing is impressive. And the whole 'I can beat you into the ground' thing really works for you. Here's the thing, I choose number three." Demicila states, shifting her position. "Tell me what the hell happened here and why. I chose what I do from there. Then, I call an ambulance for the men back there. Once you leave with or without me. Because that'd be the polite thing to do."
---
#105 Posted: 03:21:12 20/04/2015
Ray chuckled. "You're a pretty awful Superhero if you wanna call an ambulance for some unconscious and perfectly healthy corrupt cops, and if you want to fight for no real reason. Either come with us or shove off, I didn't want to be here either but here I am. So make a decision, kay? Thankies!" Ray was getting incredibly impatient, he didn't like so many people being around him and he didn't like how stubborn they were. If these people had brains they wouldn't fight, if one of us was going to harm the other they would've done it by now...Ugh.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:42 20/04/2015 by Lunarz
#106 Posted: 03:21:22 20/04/2015
"I'll give you the short version. Crane is insanely corrupt, and holds the entire law system in his palm. Judges, lawyers, cops, criminals, you name it, he's got some." Araya explained, lowering her fists a bit and shifting her weight.
"I can't have you call an ambulance for them. They're part of the problem, and their injuries are severe enough to scare the **** out of them, but not to kill them. This city can be cleaned up, if the right people pay for it."
#107 Posted: 03:32:23 20/04/2015
Demicila shot a look at Ray, "And your a pretty awful human being if you don't at least call an ambulance for someone whose hurt." Her eyes shifted back to Araya. "Your explanation is fair enough, but I will be calling an ambulance. Cleaning the city or not, leaving people to sit in a sewer wounded doesn't make you better than they are. And making sure they get medical help doesn't make the beating any have less of an impact. Also, the corrupt thing, I'm gonna have to actually find proof. You know. More than one person trying to leave cops who could have a concussion in the sewer."
---
#108 Posted: 03:42:18 20/04/2015
"Damn, a concussion? I was hoping he'd be in a coma." Araya said, turning around and trudging through the muck towards Ray. "regardless of what you think, these cops were nothing more than Crane's hitmen. Call me paranoid all you want, but that doesn't change what I've seen with my own eyes.

Araya turned her head a bit, and sized Demicilia up, like a vulture to its prey.
"I'm sure we'll see each other again." She said, following Ray out of the light.
#109 Posted: 03:43:26 20/04/2015
:I feel you haven't been doing this very long...Maybe you should pick up a comic book sometime, remember that one time Batman beat up a dude and then called an ambulance for the no-name thug who totally deserved what he got? No? I could've swor-Oooohh! That wasn't Batman, it was Odd-Moral Man!" Ray didn't like the arguing now, he was fine with a debate or a bicker but this girl seemed ignorant, They would question her and take her to prison if she so happened to find unconscious cops in a sewer, that was fairly obvious, plus they would wake up eventually, their wounds would heal, and they'd think again before trying to kill a girl.

Zodiac shrugged and walked into the darkness of the sewer, Araya following behind.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:25 20/04/2015 by Lunarz
#110 Posted: 03:53:54 20/04/2015
"Sorry, Terk, I don't believe I ever got your name." Araya said, attempting not to puke from the stench of the sewage.
"Jesus, how do you have a secret base down here!? It's absolutely disgusting!" Araya jumped a bit from the sight of a rat eating something she didn't even want to think about.
#111 Posted: 03:54:37 20/04/2015
Demicila sighed. "Well, no point talking to people who are crazy and never actually read batman comics." She stated and head back towards the manhole. "Later, baddies." She said with a half wave in their general direction. With that she headed back above ground and pulled her burner cell. "Hello. I'd like to report wounded here. Yeah. Unconscious in the sewer next to the siren cars. Watch out for baddies trying to leave them there. Yeah. Real creeps."
---
#112 Posted: 03:59:33 20/04/2015
"Zodiac." He looked over to the Rat and grinned. "Yum....Food....." He was thinking of turning his mouth into that of a Falcon's but eating a Rat in front of the girl may have put her off so he decided against it. "The base isn't in the sewer, silly, the sewer leads to a subway, that's where the base is." They reached a large sewer gap with a red outline. "Left here." He said as he turned. "I don't like that girl." He said, seriously. "She's going to get herself caught and hurt, how does she fight her villains? Beat 'em up and call an EMT? And just so you know not all cops are bad..." He got quiet and led her to a ladder that led down to a Subway.

"...We should wait for the other two."
---
#113 Posted: 04:05:01 20/04/2015
"You don't know which ones are and which ones aren't, so I just assume they all are. It's terrible, I know, but I only know 3 cops in the entire force that aren't corrupt." She said, turning left and following Ray into the gap.

"Yeah, they shouldn't be far behind, but let's make sure they aren't lost."
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#114 Posted: 12:36:08 20/04/2015
OOC: I don't even know what to say anymore. I really would like to say "Please slow down, I can't keep up," but I don't want to come off as selfish. Even if you haven't gone that far, I still have to read all those posts, which takes up too much of my internet time. I'm considering taking a break from this RP until it's slowed down to a point I can keep up with without having to dedicate my entire time online to this RP.

Of course... Tori eventually lost track of where everyone was, and wound up lost in the city. He had no idea where he was at the time. "Doh, which way did they go again?" he asked himself. "They went left past this turn, right? Or was it right? Left? I don't even know." Tori kept watching his video and he could still swear his Baku form looked different. "I wonder if it corresponds to how much I use it. ...That Zodiac show-off... he said he could turn into just about anything, even if he's not there yet. ...What if he can turn into a Baku too? Hmmm..." Tori kept watching Shut-Eye on tape. It was kind of unnerving to him, but he did notice something.

"Wait a minute... feed the beast... make it stronger... With every time you do something, your power increases... That's what the salesman said, but I think it's just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo."
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 12:58:14 20/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#115 Posted: 13:10:47 20/04/2015
OOC: Im not gonna reply just yet, I'll wait for Lunarz and BigBoom, but MugoUrth, maybe you and BigBoom (who's about as equally active due to his time zone) could go on your own adventure type thing. Like ShinyPikachu and TheFlyingSeal are setting up their part of the storyline, you two could too!
#116 Posted: 13:15:07 20/04/2015
OOC: Wait... that's a good idea. Thanks Strider. smilie
#117 Posted: 13:33:26 20/04/2015
OOC: No problem!
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#118 Posted: 15:50:12 20/04/2015
OOC: ok this is gonna sound really sudden but I feel like I need to drop out, temporarily (if this RP is still active I'll pop back in)
not because of the time-zone gap weird thing but because school kind of hit me really hard in the face and for the next few months it's more or less solid testing and I need to focus on this, in addition to keeping up with the RP
have fun though!!

edit: im still totally reading this RP if i get the chance
edit: also im really sorry for any inconvenience this causes
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:54:06 20/04/2015 by BigBoom
#119 Posted: 15:59:06 20/04/2015
OOC: Aw okaaaay... Good luck with school!
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#120 Posted: 16:03:06 20/04/2015
OOC: Thank you! I might just make a new character when I return, when I get a longer time to develop them, but I'll keep the same "mythology" feel. But anyways, cya guys around and have fun with the RP.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#121 Posted: 16:15:43 20/04/2015
ooc: Cya, boomer. Things will get better friend.
---
#122 Posted: 18:27:07 20/04/2015
//I already thought of a cool name for her lmao
I'll post when I get back home but that won't be for like eight hours
Iunno wtf everyone is leaving -.-//
---
#123 Posted: 18:32:14 20/04/2015
ooc: Yay, shorty!
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#124 Posted: 19:40:06 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm so glad you could join Shorty! You're accepted. And I'm sorry about school, BigBoom. I wish you luck on all of your tests!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

As the mysterious girl with lightning powers flew away to difuse the last of the bombs, Modify noticed that the crowd's attention shifted towards her. They probably figured their "villain" got their lesson. So Modify decided this would be the best chance to escape.

They slowly got up, careful not to make any movements too "attention seeking". Then he quickly began to walk away behind one of the large, concrete poles that held up the railing system. "Where is that damn...ah there it is" They muttered to themselves, reaching for a black breifcase. They unlocked the hatches, revealing a number of different clothing and wigs.

"What to be...what to be.." Modify whispered, shifting through their numerous costumes.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#125 Posted: 20:42:42 20/04/2015
OOC: I'm so excited for Aspen and Araya to totally butt heads based on their personalities omg

Araya stepped into the hole in the sewer, and into what seemed like the old tunnel of an abandoned tunnel, assuming the others got lost. It was extremely dark, and Araya had no idea how Zodiac could see in there.

"So where to next?" She asked, glad to be out of the worst of the muck.
#126 Posted: 22:02:04 20/04/2015
OOC: Are you sure you want to drop out BigBoom? Because I'd really like to do something with our characters, and I'm a person who RPs at a slow pace, which might be perfect if you can't get on very much. It was StriderSwag's idea, plus I have nowhere else to go with my character.

Maybe I could do something with Shorty if you're really set on taking a break.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:05:25 20/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#127 Posted: 22:19:42 20/04/2015
OOC: Idk how fast paced Shorty is, but maybe for now you could do more extensive background development to explain the origins of your character and everything, until there's a more permanent solution. Plus, I'd personally be pretty interested in it!
#128 Posted: 22:21:28 20/04/2015
OOC: Sure, I might need a little time to think it over. Usually when I make Baku characters, it involves my character on vacation. They buy a magic tapir from a strange merchant, and the tapir ends up saving their life in someway by transforming with them. The difference between this guy and other ones I've made is that they have a tapir pet, but this guy transforms without carrying around a tapir.
#129 Posted: 22:32:19 20/04/2015
OOC: That sounds really cool! I like the idea of it saving their life like that!
#130 Posted: 03:06:26 21/04/2015
Zodiac eventually got tired of waiting, he lead Cell through the darkness, though he didn't find it dark, there were a few lamps and he had shifted his eyes to that of a Fox's so he see better. He made his way onto the railway and kneeled down. There was an edge of a track sticking out. Ray grabbed it and pulled it, revealing it be a hatch. There was a ladder leading down. "I tried to get the closest property to Hell that I could, Satan owes me a fifty." He climbed down and made ended up in a room with a couch, television, a side room with a bed, a mini-fridge, stove, and a bathroom. "It took awhile to set this up, but my cousin is an electrician and I caught him sleeping with his best friends sister so he owed me."
---
#131 Posted: 03:14:42 21/04/2015
As Araya followed Zodiac into the base, she was very certain she stepped in something wet and gross.
"Not... exactly ideal. But it'll be better than getting caught by the cops." She said, leaning up against an insanely dirty wall and standing right back up after feeling the mold.

"Jesus Christ, have you ever thought of investing in some disinfectant wipes, or maybe even a mop?" She asked, disdain in her voice.
#132 Posted: 03:26:50 21/04/2015
Demicila, after calling the authorities, let her burner cell drop to the ground and clicked the release on her skates. She took of into the street and whizzing through the crowd. She let out a whine of frustration. "Baddies! Join us or get beat! Helping someone means your not a hero.. I think I know something when I don't!" She yelled in a mocking tone as she went. Spinning and screeching to a stop to kick a trash can on the street. Only to wince in pain a second later, and stop to clean up the mess she had made. "Stupid weirdos, stupid sewers, stupid larger numbers... " She muttered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:13 21/04/2015 by NightBlade
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#133 Posted: 12:02:05 21/04/2015
Making her way back to the main part of the track, Angela realized with alarm that the shady figure was no longer on the ground, infact, she couldn't see them anywhere. 'No! He got away!'

"Damn it!" She hissed to herself, closing her eyes while sparks flared on her body in her frustration before dying down again. Opening her eyes, Angela finally seemed to register the crowd, and she paused, merely blinking at the waiting mass for a few moments.

"H-Hey, hi, uh, hello... P-people of Rowland!" She finally started, brushing aside her bangs. While on the outside she was smiling, internally Angela was hot with embarrassment. 'Just play it off, make your awkwardness more like quirkiness! People find that cute, right?' She thought.

"I'm Shockwave... Master of lightning!" She declared brightly. "And I'll be seeing you lovely folks around, I've got a guy to track down!"

As she ended off the crowd started to cheer again, and as she took off into the sky Angela smiled once again to herself, relieved. 'Nailed it.'
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#134 Posted: 13:00:45 21/04/2015
Tori was still in the alley, throwing rocks at the wall. He switched between that and watching his video. "Man, being lost is fun," Tori said sarcastically. "I should do this again sometime. ...I have no idea where I am."

"...Tori. ...Tori?" Tori heard a strange voice. He looked around, but saw nothing. Tori just assumed it was in his head. But as it turned out, it WAS in his head. Suddenly, a white wisp shot out of Tori's brain and started swirling around in front of him. Tori stumbled back into the wall, watching the wisp dance about. Eventually, the wisp took shape of that of the same tapir he saw when he went to Phuket for vacation.

"Tori. Do you remember me? That day when you first transformed?" the tapir asked.

"Wait... I do," Tori responded. "I saw you at the shop, but I didn't buy you, and yet you followed me to a pool of drinking water where I got attacked by a tiger."

"You were one of the only people to even take interest in me," the tapir said. "Most people think tapirs are ugly, so they run first site of me, but you actually wanted me."

"Hey, trunks are awesome, and I quite happen to like the "big and ugly" types," Tori said.

"...I'm not ugly," the tapir said sadly.

"Oh, sorry I kind of meant that as a compliment," Tori responded.

"Anyway, do you know about bakus?" the tapir asked. "It is a well-kept secret among our kind that tapirs are intelligent. But for years we have been declining in numbers due to deforestation by your kind. The Japanese knew of our intelligence, however, but are afraid of it, which is why few tapirs live in Japan. But we always look for kind people... we look for them and we help them. We wish, if we help humans with their lives by protecting them, they will return the favor by protecting us."

"Wait... you're not taking revenge on people for destroying your homes?" Tori asked.

"We wish to solve our problem as peacefully as possible," the tapir said. "One more thing: Feed the beast, make it stronger. With every time you do something, your power increases. That increase in weight you noticed in the video was not in your head: we have truly become stronger as one. If we work together even more, we can become an ultimate hero: We become big enough to stop bullets, powerful enough to use telekinesis, but at the same time our power will still be limited to close range. But still, I think we can be a powerful duo. Let's work together."

"...More powerful hmmm... Even more so than that Zodiac dude?" Tori asked.

"I... why, you're not planning on hurting him, are you?" the tapir asked. "I do not want to help someone who hurts innocents."

"Fat chance," Tori responded. "If anything, we'll be rivals. His powers kinda tick me off, but I don't hate him."

"Oh... Okay then," the Tapir responded before shooting back into Tori's head.

"...Woah, what just happened?" Tori asked. "Nevermind, I better find my way out of being lost. ...Hey, there's a coffee shop over there! I'll start with that."

Tori decided to walk all the way to the coffee shop for a cup and some answers. Maybe he'd even meet another hero there.

OOC: Zodiac seems to be quite a lot like my character, which is giving me the idea for them to be rivals. I'm also trying to buff up Shut-Eye's powers a bit so he's not just a weaker but fully realized Zodiac, but I'm still controlling him so he doesn't become overpowered. Even if he becomes big enough to stop bullets, falls will be even more painful, and will likely kill him. Plus, he'd still be weak to explosives.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:18:36 21/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#135 Posted: 13:14:29 21/04/2015
OOC: I like your rivalry idea, MugoUrth! If anyone is Cell's rival it's Demicelia, I feel like Cell and Aspen would butt heads at first then get along.
#136 Posted: 17:33:56 21/04/2015
OOC: I don't know. Demicila looked at the beat up cops with strange armed people in a sewer who threatened her (after she sorta kinda threatened them ish, but whose counting?)and went 'this is fishy'. I don't know if that's quite rival material. I see them getting into a fight at some point, likely over skewed morals, but I don't really see it as 'they're my rival so I dislike them and must beat them'.

EDITS: If I could type without leaving gaping errors, that'd be nice. Good one, me.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:45:21 21/04/2015 by NightBlade
#137 Posted: 18:17:20 21/04/2015
OOC: Makes sense!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:18:10 21/04/2015 by StriderSwag
#138 Posted: 03:55:38 22/04/2015
//I don't get why he doesn't like Zodiac. Zodiac Has body manipulation, Shut-Eye has shapeshifting abilities and telekinesis. Ray wouldn't have a friendly rival tbh, he's just sarcastic to everyone and that's just how he is.
rip, his hole is supposed to be nice with wallpaper but eh.//

Ray folded his arms across his chest and plopped himself on the brown leather couch that was in the middle of the room just in front of the television. "You know you're right...It could use a woman's touch...And so could I!" He said, shooting her a smirk. "But let's get serious, take a seat. I wanna know the deets yo." Zodiac's tail reached over to the arm of the sofa and pulled it open revealing a little cooler with a sprite inside it. He grabbed it with his tail and brought it to his hand. He opened the can and took a swig. "Ahh, refreshing. So, what's the deal, why were you in the sewers?"
---
#139 Posted: 04:10:09 22/04/2015
OOC: I'M SORRY

Araya's face twisted in disgust at his comment.
"I'm not touching you. Who knows where you've been?" She said, sitting down on the couch next to the shapeshifter. It was surprisingly nice and comfortable, given the surroundings. She leaned back into the couch and got comfortable.
"I was in the sewers because I had to hide from those cops after stopping some cultist robbery. I thought it was obvious, but apparently not obvious enough for DJ Massive ***** back there."
#140 Posted: 12:49:40 22/04/2015
OOC: Like I said, Zodiac has the ability to pretty much turn into the same creature that Shut-Eye turns into, which would likely annoy Shut-Eye a bit. Plus, Shut-Eye doesn't have telekinesis. ...Not yet anyway, and I'm debating whether I really want to give him that as a power.
#141 Posted: 13:25:35 22/04/2015
OOC: @SS: What are you sorry for?
--
Demicila, after cleaning up the mess she had made, walked into the coffee shop that said outdoor trash can belonged to. She ordered some iced coffee drink with way too much caramel, chocolate, and whipped cream for it to actually be considered coffee and plopped down into one of the empty booths. With a long sip and an exasperated sigh she started to glance around. "Holy crap, I really do stand out here." She said to herself quietly.
---
#142 Posted: 14:10:48 22/04/2015
OOC: I was saying sorry to Lunarz, I should have consulted him on something and I didn't
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#143 Posted: 21:04:32 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Modify realized that it would be pointless to try and dress up as a normal, average person of society. Why bother walking in a hot costume all day? They grabbed their purple hoodie, deciding that despite their hidden location it was too open to put on new pants and shoes. Quickly they began to take of their hat to reveal their dark red hair, then stripped themselves from the large trenchcoat.

After stuffing them in the breifcase, Modify put on the hoodie over their black dress shirt. Their transformation was now half complete. Taking off their sunglasses and placing them into the hoodie pocket, Modfiy walked out back into the sun and soon into the crowd once again. "I have to find the nearest bathroom.." they mummbled to themselves, looking at the array of shops and trying to find one they knew had a restroom.

Then a sign caught their eye: the local coffee shop. Upon walking in, Modify heard the news report of all the crimes happening today being solved on the shop's tv. The robbery, the cat, and the train. It brought a small smile to their face knowing that heroes, despite some's naiveness and idiocy, were still helping out the public in a positive way.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:06:38 22/04/2015 by TheFlyingSeal
#144 Posted: 22:06:27 22/04/2015
As Tori sat down for his own cup of coffee, a voice started to go in his head. It was his tapir familiar trying to talk to him. "Hmmm, that girl sitting away from us seems to be a hero who's having a little trouble" he said. "She just said "Probably could've done one of those jobs if I actually woke up at a reasonable time. Ugh." in her mind." Tori looked over at the person, wondering if it was true. "Wait, how can you tell?" Tori blurted out. "I can read minds, remember?" the tapir told him. "And the next time you want to talk to me, talk in your mind. You look like a fool blurting out nonsense to no one."

Tori decided, maybe, it was a good idea to talk to Aspen about being a hero. "Say, you don't look like you arose from slumber correctly this morning," Tori greeted. "That usually comes from something on your shoulder bugging you all night. So... you look like you have a bit of hero in you. Am I right?"
#145 Posted: 00:46:49 23/04/2015
Demicila stared at the person who referred to another as a hero with a slight sense of second hand embarrassment, but mostly about the fact that they woke up on wrong side of the bed. Don't tell someone that. They will punch you. She learned that the hard way. That was a long time ago, though.
She glanced at the television, with a long sip of her sugar bomb of a coffee. Bank robbery. Near the sewers that those weirdos were in. She stood abruptly, "They were bank robbers?!" After a moment she realized that she said that with her outside voice. She then sat down, hiding her face with her arms as she muttered various curses.
---
#146 Posted: 03:34:58 23/04/2015
Zodiac waved his arms about in a sarcastic fashion, mocking Cell. "Hey, I took a shower once." He hopped off the couch and crushed the can in his tail. "I want to know everything that's going on, what's this whole ordeal with corrupt cops hating you? And why would a cultist rob a bank? Do ya think he maybe needed to buy paint for his pentagram?: He shrugged and threw the can at a wall, it bounced off and landed in a garbage can. :There was no point in us coming here to be safe if you don't tell me what we're trying to be safe from, so what? You date the sergeant and decide his mustache was too bushy for your liking so he turned the whole town on you?"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me