Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > What We Rely On [Superhero Roleplay!]
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What We Rely On [Superhero Roleplay!] [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#51 Posted: 18:24:31 19/04/2015
OOC: Thank you, MugoUrth. I don't think I will drop out any more, I think I have it worked out.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#52 Posted: 19:23:31 19/04/2015
Superhero Title: Demicila
Name: Raithen Miles
Sexuality: pansexual, demiromantic
Personality: Loud, very loud. And spontaneous. To sum her up quickly, she is highly volatile in nature and unpredictable. She enjoys loud music, bright colors, and various degrees of spicy food. She likes old fashioned, frilly girly clothing, and seems to be obsessed with cats. She isn't however, the typically ditz the she tends to pretend she is. She has a degree in engineering, and is really good at it, not that it would come in in casual. She works as a DJ, and a totally rockin’ one!
Normal Appearance: Raithen has long raven hair (which may or may not be a wig) that sweeps just above her hips. It caresses either side of her face with bangs that she sometimes tuck behind her small ears. She has a round nose set below two almond-shaped brown eyes. Her smile is a warm gesture with small lips. She looks like a bean pole, thin and tall, and tends to dress to make her appear less so. She tends to wear clothing that she finds cute, with frills and warm-earthen colors. It usually is tight enough that she doesn't look as scrawny as she actually is. She always has her mp3 player with her and a pair of bright pink head phones. In a backpack that she carries on one shoulder she has her roller blades and her note book. Her hands are covered in pencil lead and ink, which she partially covers with open fingered gloves.
Costumed Appearance: http://pre08.deviantart.net/23...nda-d8qc2wn.jpg Demicilia is a loud expression of vibrant color and Raithen’s idea of fashion. She rocks a choppy, pastel rainbow colored bob, that is cut unevenly. She wears shoulder, elbow, and knee pads similar to something that a roller-skater would wear. These are bright orange in color. On her forearm she wears large, white and pastel pink, almost mega-man like, gauntlets that she made herself to better tune her power. She wears a frilly crop top over a blue tee shirt. And a frilly miniskirt over top of a pair of green shorts.She wears black boots that come just below her knee, built into them are pink roller-blades that she can retract from a bottom on her gauntlets.
Powers/Abilities: Demicila can create and manipulate sound. While this might seem rather tame at first glance, sound can at the right frequencies shatter glass, cause internal bleeding, cause deafness, and dizziness and nausea when it messes with your inner ear. However, Demicila has limited control over her power at the moment without her gauntlets. Furthermore, it is possible to tune against her and nullify her sound. Demicilia is also relative athletic in the agile, nimble sense. But not in the strong sense. Running, jumping, climbing, and roller skating are some of her strong points. Lifting heavy objects or taking a hard blow, not so much. She is also good at engineering and science, but is far too reckless in combat situations for her to use it
most of the time.
Origin: I’d like to reveal this through game play, if possible.

I hope to have fun!
EDIT: I put the link to my concept art for Demicila.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:56:19 19/04/2015 by NightBlade
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#53 Posted: 20:28:03 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted, what a really cool power!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#54 Posted: 20:45:11 19/04/2015
Angela passed a billboard as she flew, and as she glanced to her left she was just able to see it change from an Ad of some restaurant to a news report. Turning fully, she levitated where she was to read what was displayed, and her eyes widened.

"Oh, god. If this news has only just shown up, then who knows how much time I have left?!" She exclaimed frantically, but she quickly closed her eyes and took a deep breath, opening them again in determination.

"No... Gotta stay calm, I've tampered with lots of machinery, I've got this!" She assured herself. And with that, even more sparks danced around her, and Angela took off at twice the speed she had been going before, eventually happening across Market Square.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#55 Posted: 21:27:20 19/04/2015
Araya cocked her head, confused by the talking deer, lion... thing.
"Listen, since I know you're the one who took out that guard..." She said, holding up the recording.
"I don't exactly want to fight. Those robbers were speaking Latin, and I know of only one group that does that. I think you, me, and Jurrassic Park over here are now more entrenched in fighting them then I would have preferred."

Suddenly, Araya heard another splash, and turned around to see what looked like a Greek warrior, standing in the wet muck.

"Great. As if this stupid sewer needed any more freaks in it right now..." She sighed.
#56 Posted: 21:35:14 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
The clock seems to be dwindling down even faster. 3 minutes left. The black figure has been seen all across the Monorail tracks, different trains reporting it to homebase. Each having similar descriptions: black trenchcoat, large black hat, small round sunglasses. The black figure was currently spoted on the Blue track east from Market Square. A large crowd had formed below the rail, shouting and cursing at the figure. Even throwing things like rocks and full water bottles.

But the figure just ignored them.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#57 Posted: 21:36:58 19/04/2015
"Freak!?" Aaron questioned with force yet a sense of surprise. "I'll have you know I-" he stopped himself, looking over at the half-tapir half-lion thing that stood not too far away from him. Was he stood between a fight at this moment? He slowly backed up towards the two more familiar figures in this sewer, until he was standing next to one of them. Not that he cared who it was, but he felt a sense of panic and distrust between all three of the parties alongside the feeling of waste gathering between his toes, which absolutely revolted him. He choked back the disgust, however, and put on a braver front.

"What in the name of Hades is going on down here?" he boomed, demanding answers so he could analyse the situation.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#58 Posted: 21:55:51 19/04/2015
"We're in a classic greasers versus jocks downtown rumble. Obviously." Araya said to the Greek warrior. "Anyways, unlike these clowns, you look respectable enough, what's your name?"
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#59 Posted: 22:01:16 19/04/2015
"Now when you say "Jurassic Park' are we talking OG or more of a 3 kind of thing?" Ray was always good in arguments or poking fun because nothing ever really effected him. His limits were unreachable and he didn't really feel there was ever a line to cross, he just said whatever came to his mind, and it wasn't that his ego was huge it was just that he found it easy to ignore insults, he got used to that, after all of the names he'd been called he figured that he'd heard the worst and nothing really else could get to him. He was still secluded about his past, he didn't like to remember but he did because it made him stronger.

Zodiac took notice of the new Hero that stood within their midst. "Hoo Boi! Hey, Herc, loved your movie! Zero to Hero, my man, I think Lion King bested ya but you put up a good fight, and speaking of the Lion King!" He turned to face Shut-Eye and began to trudge towards him slowly, he grabbed his tail and pretended to use it as a mic, putting up a large display of what the others probably saw as an ostentatious joke. He took on a sort of Circus Showman or a live television host kind of vibe and voice. "Llllllllaaaaaddies and Geentlemen!! We introduce to you...The amazing, astounding, astonishing, absolutely absotively awesome MAAAAAAAAANNNN-BEEEEEEAAASSSTTT!!!! HOO HOO! HOO HOO! Is it a man?!?! Or is it a beast?!?!?! Let's find out!!!" Zodiac leaned against the sewer wall and swung his tail around in circles. "So, tell us big boy, who are ya and why are ya here, I'm sure the folks at home would llllooooovvve to know! I know I would."
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:04:31 19/04/2015 by Lunarz
#60 Posted: 22:13:39 19/04/2015
Araya put her palms to her face and sighed.
"I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy..."

The sound of sirens in the distance grew closer and closer, and if the corrupt police force saw Araya there, the whole group would be shot to bits. Araya collapsed her staff and stuch it on her utility belt.

"Listen, we all just met and all, and I don't have time to explain, but we need to go. NOW."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:18 19/04/2015 by StriderSwag
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#61 Posted: 22:24:06 19/04/2015
OOC: Teehee, Zodiac and Shut-Eye seem to have quite a bit in common with each other. smilie

"He he he he, I like this guy," Shut-Eye said. "He has lots of character. But I hate to disappoint you, I'm not actually a baku. I'm a human just like you guys are. Dang thing happened on my last vacation. We went to Thailand last year, and... if I recall correctly there was this tapir salesman. He looked kind of funny, but he had a baby tapir with a gem on its head." Shut-Eye's story was wacky, and didn't really seem believable. He eventually mentioned something about bathing in a pool that said tapir was swimming in. All around, it was a ridiculous story, but he didn't seem to be making it all up. ...But then again...

"I do have a human form, do you want to see?" Shut-Eye asked.

It took about half a minute for him to transform, but eventually he started to look like a more normal human being. He turned around to see if everyone could get a look at him.

"Well, this is the real me," he said. "My real name is Tori Emal, but I call the Baku form Shut-Eye. He's kind of cool, isn't he?"

Finally, they heard the sirens blaring. Araya was telling them to get out now.

"Alright, I suppose we can go," Tori said. "But... ...I... Can I have my camera back please?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:17 19/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#62 Posted: 22:29:24 19/04/2015
Zodiac faked a yawn, over-expressing it as he did so before he walked over to Cell. He stretched his arms out and behind his head. "Interesting story, I'm actually 1/187th Tapir!" He grinned as he made his little joke which, despite the math most likely being wrong, was actually kind of correct when he thought about it.

Zodiac threw an arm around the girl and chuckled. "Big deal, sirens, what're they gonna do? Jump down into a sewer drain and arrest a bunch of Superheroes? A-doi!!! Use that pretty brain of yours! But...Then again, we are in a sewer....I know a way to Central Underground, it's got an abandoned railway, It's where my secret base is!!! OoooooOooooOoo" Then he shrugged. "Unless you'd rather just go back to the boring surface, I'll comply!" Zodiac then began to grow fur all over his body, he shook his body like a dog, throwing water everywhere before reverting back to regular skin. "Ah, that's better."
---
#63 Posted: 22:38:03 19/04/2015
"You'll get your damn camera back if we escape the cops." Araya said, a pinch of annoyance in her voice as she brushed Zodiac's arm off her.

"Long story short, Mayor is corrupt and wants me dead. If you're spotted near me, you will be too." Araya shoved the three forward a bit.

"Go. Now. Especially you, Leonidis. You look the most high profile. I'll try to hold them off, but you have to run. Get to that weird furry guy's base." She said, drawing her staff back out and getting in a defensive position.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:40:26 19/04/2015 by StriderSwag
#64 Posted: 23:27:02 19/04/2015
Whizzing around people, skating through crowded sidewalks was exactly where Raithen found herself. Well, technically Demicila. The bright get up gave that away. Going nowhere to be precise. She blew a strand of pastel hair out of her face, glancing to her right. Neon lights caught her eyes. Heroes Wanted. She let herself skid to a stop abruptly, clicking the mechanism in her gauntlet and letting herself drop to her feet. She did need work. Well, her day job did pay her bills, but zipping around on skates and shouting about justice was fun.

Something about a chubby kitty, which made her smile slightly at the passing thought of a chubby kitty waddling around. That was already finished though. Some more which seemed just plain boring. She let a sigh, which was more a of a child's wail of disappointment. She kicked the base of the sign as if that would help, "Come on, I'm bored dammit!" A few steps back she took a deep breath. You go to the awesome if the awesome doesn't go to you. Or something like that. Like she actually knew a proverb word for word.

She clicked the release for her skates again and took off into the city to look for some action.
---
#65 Posted: 23:36:47 19/04/2015
Zodiac carefully grabbed onto the camera with his tail and pulled it into his hands. "Ooh! Who's up for a selfie guys?! Alright, everyone say "BUZZKILL!"
He tossed the camera over to Shut-Eye and then turned back to Cell with a bemused look on his face. "I think can handle a bullet zooming at fifty miles per hour in my general direction, I mean, look at me, check out these muscles, babe." He flexed his....'muscles.' though there weren't many muscles to flex, he had been planning on going to the gym but just couldn't be bothered. "I can fight any lunatic who comes my way! I laugh in the face of danger! Ah hahahahaha!"

"I mean..." He thought for a moment. "I could bring them to my base, or I could stay here and help you out...Decisions, Decisions...Idea! Hey, you, Half n' Half, Go down the sewers with Russel Crowe over here and when you reach a small red outlined pipe, take a left, climb down the ladder, there'll be a bolted up subway station, my base is under one of the tracks, it's easy to find, I got a little mini fridge in there so help yourself...BUT THE KIT KAT IS MINE SO LEAVE THAT BE!" He then paused. "Unless of course you'd rather stay here, but I don't think Science Chick over here will like that."
---
#66 Posted: 23:45:20 19/04/2015
"I'd actually recommend all of you get out of here." She said, taking a few steps forward.
A few police officers dropped down into the hatch, guns already trained on anything in the sewer. Within a second, they noticed the group of heroes, though Cell was their main target.

"We have four hostiles sighted! Engaging now!" One of the officers yelled. But before he could take the safety off his gun, Cell's staff hit his wrist with a loud crack. The officer next to him fired, but managed to his her in the vest.

"Don't you boys know not to shoot at a girl on your first date?" She said, Grabbing the other cop and kneeing him in the face.
#67 Posted: 23:48:04 19/04/2015
As she approached the first train, Angela shot bolts at it to halt the vehicles advance. "Sorry, folks! Your trip's gonna be delayed..."

Blasting another bolt to make a hole into the back of the train, she landed inside and located the bomb, and internally groaned at the time left. 'Oh, perfect! I swear if this applies to every bomb here...'

Angela hurriedly disarmed the bomb by absorbing its electrical energy, and quickly flew out of the train, doing the same for the others as she approached them, unknowingly making her way to where the mysterious person behind this was located.

'I hope there aren't more after the next one.' She thought as she disarmed another bomb, gritting her teeth when she took note of the numbers before they disappeared. 'I'm running out of time!'
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#68 Posted: 23:50:18 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Modify clenched their teeth as a waterbottle almost hit them. Jesus, they though to themselves, I knew I probably should of dressed up as someone important. Maybe that stupid mayor if I knew they were gonna do this.. Haha no, everyone knows he sits on his ass doing nothing all day, let alone supply bombs.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#69 Posted: 23:52:24 19/04/2015
"I agree!" Zodiac sprung into action, spinning about and doing somersaults, he was quite the acrobat. Behind of the officers a tail emerged from the dark and tapped him on the shoulder, when he turned to look nothing was there, another tap, this time on the opposite side, he looked once more and still nothing, a final poke, and when he turned there was Zodiac, his hand now the foot of a Bull Elephant. "You can only shoot on the third date." He smashed the cop in the face, sending him flying through the sewers. "And I plan on getting that third date cuz I'd love to take a shot at her!" He chuckled at his joke and then watched the action. "Hey! Let's see how far we can send these guys!" Ray tended to really enjoy himself while fighting crime, he thought it was important to love doing what you do. Zodiac's tail started to form into that of an Ankylosaurus's, though he was only flooded with modern day animals, the zoo he nearly drowned in when he was a child was also home to some fossils which explained his ability to replicate dinosaur DNA. 'HEY BATTEH, BATTEH!! Oh..Wait. That's me" Zodiac was waiting for the pitch, he wasn't sure if this chick would comply to his demands of nonsense but it was worth a shot.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:56 20/04/2015 by Lunarz
#70 Posted: 00:00:00 20/04/2015
"Oh my god..." Cell said, with great annoyance in her voice.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? She thought, flipping the other cop over her shoulder, and tossing him a bit.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, WEIRDO?" she yelled down the sewer as the cop flew.
#71 Posted: 00:10:08 20/04/2015
Zodiac slammed the cop and sent him flying. "Home run! Someone give me a bat to drop!!" Zodiac formed his tail back to its 'regular' monkey state. "So what's the deal with all this, what's this I hear about latin robbers? Maybe you should clarify, though I do suppose we should probably get out of here and somewhere more suitable for us high class heroes....There's a Burger King across the street." He held his stomach as it growled. "Soon, my pet..." He looked back up to Cell. "Lead the way."
---
#72 Posted: 00:11:36 20/04/2015
Gun shots. Gun shots were promising. She found herself smiling again despite herself. Demi turned sharply zipping towards the direction of the sound. She felt vibrations, her gauntlets sparking to life with a steady beat. As she drew nearer she could hear shouting accompanying the gunshots. A little farther and she could see flashing police lights. Police lights were promising.
---
#73 Posted: 00:16:48 20/04/2015
"Or, maybe we could meet back up with the others at your 'secret base'. I don't exactly trust either of them, and you gave that one guy's camera back, which just happened to be the ONLY THING WE HAD ON HIM!" She yelled, hitting Zodiac on the top of his head.

"Whatever, at least you still helped with the cops and the robbers..." She sighed. "And I am a bit hungry too."
#74 Posted: 00:17:49 20/04/2015
//I'm going to wait for BB or MU til I continue.
---
#75 Posted: 00:19:54 20/04/2015
ooc: basically same
#76 Posted: 00:23:54 20/04/2015
'Wait a moment... Is that him?' Angela thought as she saw the cloaked figure upon approaching the blue rail, aswell as the crowd before them. 'Huh, it seems my timing was actually kinda perfect, that or they meant for a hero to find them, which could actually be kinda bad...' The woman pondered as she swooped down.

"Alright, friend! End of the line!" She called in her best "hero voice," slowly landing herself infront of Modify, her amber eyes seeming abnormally bright as she narrowed them in anger.

"You threatened alot of people with your stunt there, and I won't stand for that. So when you're sent to prison tell your cellmates Shockwave says hi." She said as she shot a beam of lightning at the cloaked figure.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:25:00 20/04/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#77 Posted: 00:28:32 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Suddenly Modify heard a booming voice behind them. When they turned their head, they saw a young girl shoot them with a lightbolt. "Oh fu" but before they could finish their sentence they let go and dropped to the ground, lightning synging their coat.

The crowd cheered around them, allowing for the hero to finish off Modify. Modify picked themselves off the ground slowly, cringing in pain. "Just my day.." they say to themselves.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#78 Posted: 00:42:26 20/04/2015
OOC: I really want to be part of this RP, so I'm willing to risk my bandwidth a bit to RP to go on more often. But I still won't be on too long.

Tori was watching Zodiac and he felt a bit jeleous. "Okay, I take what I said, I don't like you," Tori said. "What's next, you're going to turn into that thing I'm known for? ...Oh well... Hey, what the..." Tori started to watch his video. "...Was my Baku form always that big? I didn't know I was that strong or fat."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:46 20/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#79 Posted: 00:52:20 20/04/2015
Walking to the edge of the rail, Angela leaned forward to look at Modify. "Ready to give up? I've still got quite abit in me, and there's only so much electricity a person can take before they go totally numb." She called, sparks flaring around her for emphasis.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#80 Posted: 00:54:22 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Modify coughed, feeling something warm rising in their throat. "You idiot..." they croaked. "Focus on the bo.....the bombs!"

The timer was counting down. A minute remaining.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#81 Posted: 00:54:39 20/04/2015
"You knocked out a guard on accident, how could you not know?" Araya said, turning to Tori. "And you should have done it a bit more forcefully. He was scum, after all."
#82 Posted: 01:09:55 20/04/2015
Zodiac rubbed his head with his hand and pouted. "I still don't know what's going on and now I got a bump on my head the size of...Something big!" He huffed and took a seat on the small cement side walkway. "We should get going, they'll send more when they realize the others have gone missing."

//ew, I made a short post. It hurts.
---
#83 Posted: 01:15:48 20/04/2015
"Agreed. But you need to decide if we're going to go to Burger King, while WANTED BY THE POLICE, or go to a SECRET hideout." Araya said, bopping Zodiac on the head again.
"Going to the secret hideout would be way better, especially considering they're probably going there too. Where do you guys want? The LOGICAL decision, or the stupid one?"
#84 Posted: 01:20:17 20/04/2015
Zodiac was confused as to why the girl thought his Burger King idea wasn't a joke as it clearly was, perhaps she was blind to sarcasm. "Yea, well let's start walking, and while we're on our way..." He hopped up. "You can tell me what's going on." Zodiac turned and began to walk, as he walked in front of Cell his tail smacked her across the face. "Oops, sorry, it doesn't have eyes so sometimes it just flails around, that was totally on accident." He snickered.
---
#85 Posted: 01:28:11 20/04/2015
"What? But I got all of the- Oh, you're kidding me...!" Angela exclaimed in realization, caught between exasperation and panic as she flew off to the last train, all the while cursing herself for such a lapse in judgement as she sped up.

'Should've stopped it the moment I got here just incase... And I must only have SECONDS now!'

Just as she thought, upon bursting open the back of the still-moving vehicle, figuring she had no time to manually stop it, she had a mere four seconds, so instead she formed an electrical forcefield and hoped for the best.

A loud blast resonated, and Angela was sent flying out the train, with the vehicle itself mostly unharmed, though now stopped, and after a few moments she picked herself up with notable difficulty, putting her hands on her knees when she could finally keep herself somewhat upright without stumbling.

"Agh... That... Could've been better... executed... Also could've been worse though." She breathed, her hair disheveled, body bruised, and excess sparks flaring off of her.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#86 Posted: 01:34:42 20/04/2015
"OUCH!" Araya yelled, surprised by the sudden sting of a tail slapping her face. As Zodiac walked by, she fumed with rage.
"I'm not going to tell you unless you can prove you aren't working for that slimy douche." She said, hurrying up to walk beside Zodiac. "In case you can't tell, I'm not exactly trusting of anyone."
#87 Posted: 01:54:26 20/04/2015
Zodiac laughed at the top of his lungs, what was impressive was that it wasn't even a forced laugh, he just genuinely found something that funny. "Let's be perfectly honest, look at me, do i look like the type of guy to ever work? I once left a Pizza queue because I didn't want to stand for twenty seconds, and if we're going together we might as well share our little information tidbits with eachother, now spill, sweetheart."
---
#88 Posted: 01:57:26 20/04/2015
"That doesn't mean you don't supply him with information. And don't call me sweetheart." She said, extending her staff. With one quick swipe at Zodiac's feet, she floored him.
"Oh, I'm sorry! It doesn't have eyes so sometimes it just flails around, that was totally on accident!" She said, flashing a sarcastic grin and moving forward.
#89 Posted: 01:59:15 20/04/2015
Demicila stopped when she got to the scene, taking a moment to observe empty police cars and an open man hole. She whistled, reaching to retract her roller blades. "Something happened here..." She said to no one. She walked over to the open man hole after a glance inside she dropped down, bracing herself for impact with slime or filth.
---
#90 Posted: 02:04:47 20/04/2015
Zodiac caught himself with his tail and kept his balance. He stood up and caught up with her once again. "It's sad that you think that much of me, sweetheart. So, what's your superhero name, eh? Ice Queen? Frozen Heart? Cold *****?" To anyone else the flirting would have been obvious but Ray couldn't even tell he was doing it, probably because he did it so often. "Suit yourself, though. I just won't help you out." He shrugged and walk on ahead past her.
---
#91 Posted: 02:09:22 20/04/2015
"It's Cell." She said coldy. This guy was REALLY getting on her nerves, especially with all the flirting he was doing.

Araya heard another splash down further in the sewers.
Great. As if we need someone else down here. She thought.

"Sorry, we don't want any girl scout cookies today!" She yelled down the sewer, hoping it wasn't more cops.
#92 Posted: 02:16:11 20/04/2015
"That's a shame, and here I was looking for thin mints." Demicila said and she stood up and started her way towards the arguing voices. The gauntlets on her forearm began to glow giving her enough light to see in front of her. "So, what happened to the good police of Rowland? I'm going to go on a whim here and say that tripping and falling is out of the question."
---
#93 Posted: 02:17:05 20/04/2015
Ray rolled his eyes before talking to Cell, he didn't even bother turning around. "Good one, alert the newcomer that we're here, that's number one in the Superhero Guidebook. "Rule Number One: Always alert the enemy that you're near!' Right next to rules such as "Let the bullet hit you" and "Let the bad guy get away before pursuing." he rolled his eyes once more, not paying much attention to the new person.
---
#94 Posted: 02:20:00 20/04/2015
Araya pushed Zodiac back and stepped a bit forward and into the light of the glowing gauntlets, her staff still extended.

"GOOD police!? I'm surprised, you look too adorable to be a pawn of Mayor Crane's..." She said, approaching the strange girl. "Let me guess, you followed the trail of broken bones I left you?"
#95 Posted: 02:29:41 20/04/2015
"Adorable? Me? I'm flattered." Demicila said, and she crossed her arms."And I don't know a Crane other than the one on TV, so that rules that out." She walked closer, probably closer than she should have when approaching an armed person in a sewer, but hey, who said she was logical?

"But for the most part, I heard police sirens and gun shots. Sirens mean crime, gun shots mean baddies, and beat up police men mean baddies with umphf." She stopped, her eyes running up and down those in front of her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:01 20/04/2015 by NightBlade
#96 Posted: 02:36:36 20/04/2015
"Maybe you don't actually know him, you could just be getting played by him without even knowing. A lot of heroes are like that." Araya said, tightening her grip on her staff, ready to fight if the conflict arose.

"You poor thing. Your view on this town is more black and white than a 60's television. Beat up cops doesn't necessarily mean we're the bad guys."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:37:29 20/04/2015 by StriderSwag
#97 Posted: 02:38:32 20/04/2015
Ray kept on walking, the new girl sounded pretty insane, he wasn't a fan of her. He wanted t go home, lie in his bed, eat some food and watch tv, but instead he was out patrolling a sewer. "And you said I was weird..." He mumbled, referring to the new girl. "If you don't hurry I'm just going to go without you."
---
#98 Posted: 02:42:03 20/04/2015
Without looking, Araya transformed her staff into two smaller sticks, connected by a string, and chucked one end at Zodiac, tying his feet together.

"Get over here." She said, her gaze still focused on the strange girl.
#99 Posted: 02:47:41 20/04/2015
Demicila let out a long whistle, "Ah, the infamous sass tactic. I have to admit, you really hit me hard there." She uncrossed her arms as she saw the other ready for a fight. "Sorry, for presuming the worst when you are the ones lurking in sewers with the police in the muck. Tends to make one presume the worst." Her hands clenched into fists which she raised and held facing each other. She didn't step closer, however.

"The walking sci-fi show and Hercules there don't really help either. Just saying."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:02 20/04/2015 by NightBlade
#100 Posted: 02:54:51 20/04/2015
"We aren't your enemies." Araya said, tying the string stick to a nearby pipe and raising her fists. She could take this girl with her bare hands.
"You want to keep the peace, I want to keep the peace! Look! We're bonding already!" She said, smirking.
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me