Page 1 of 1
Quickdraw Rattle Shake Glitch? [CLOSED]
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#1 Posted: 18:26:46 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I have a fully upgraded Quickdraw Rattle Shake and whenever I put him on the portal, his Soul Gem color does not show up for his bottom half. I've tried swapping his top half with other characters but his bottom "Shake" part just doesn't load the purple skin as it should? I've reset the character twice to see if that would help but to no avail. I don't know for sure if he is even getting the boost on Trap Team from the Gem?

Does anyone elses Quickdraw Rattle Shake have this issue?
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 18:34:43 17/04/2015
Quote: diddy50
I have a fully upgraded Quickdraw Rattle Shake and whenever I put him on the portal, his Soul Gem color does not show up for his bottom half. I've tried swapping his top half with other characters but his bottom "Shake" part just doesn't load the purple skin as it should? I've reset the character twice to see if that would help but to no avail. I don't know for sure if he is even getting the boost on Trap Team from the Gem?

Does anyone elses Quickdraw Rattle Shake have this issue?

Yeah, the bottom is "glitched". I'm glad about this, I can have the Soul Gem on the bottom part without the purple color that ruins his variant color scheme and YES the soul gem works well but no purple color. It works on the top.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:34:53 17/04/2015 by Buuzer
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#3 Posted: 18:48:22 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
ok, thanks for letting me know. Yes, the top half works normally as it should (purple skin) but the bottom stays his glowing white color. So it is just an appearance glitch which is no big deal.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#4 Posted: 18:52:02 17/04/2015
You're welcome. I can close now smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me