Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > new skylanders game [no name just characters]
Page 1 of 1
new skylanders game [no name just characters] [CLOSED]
sackboy5055 Green Sparx Gems: 198
#1 Posted: 14:01:45 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
my ideas:
It would involve trap-team style switching to crystal trapped skylanders which would be exclusive elements. these are core and special [not crystal trapped] skylanders. each special skylander would gain a stat boost if the crystal trapped skylander was used with them. here is the rough idea for the story: Eon and the skylanders find ice-like crystals with former heroes trapped in them. thats all the story I got.

undead:
Special:
Basestunner: A skeleton who uses a base to destroy enemies. moves: 1: Guitarang: Basestunner throws his guitar like a boomerang. 2: Stun beats: Basestunner does a STUNNING solo [haha, get it] 3: Basesmasher: Basedrummer jumps into the air and slams into the ground stunning and damaging all enemies in the radius.
#2 Posted: 14:24:14 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
accidentally posted only one idea so here's the rest

Undead:
Special:
Basestunner Partner: BaseBomber: A skeleton with a portable base drum [sorry haven't thought of a move set]

Rampire: A vampire who carries a giant ram [weapon] moves: 1: Charge: Rampire does a charge. 2: Shockwave: Rampire Slams the ground to make a shock wave. 3: Ram Throw: Rampire jumps into the air and makes a bigger shockwave than the shockwave attack and at the end throws the ram to do extra damage.
Rampire Partner: Spitbat: An army trained bat who has rapid fire acid spit.

Fire:
Special:
Flareus: A burning bird [not a phoenix] who shoots flares to damage enemies. Moves: 1: Flare Throw: Fires a flare which targets an enemy though it deals weak damage. 2: Flared Crash: Does a dash attack which does more damage to a flared enemy. 3: Burn Pound: Flareus jumps into the air to slam down on enemies, when hitting a flared enemy the attack does more damage.
Flareus Partner: Flareo: A burning chicken who attacks using pirouettes using his burning wings.

Thats all my ideas so far, BYE!!!
#3 Posted: 16:10:19 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
More ideas guys. BTW I will do cores after all special characters.

Fire:
Special:
Matchmaker: An elf with a giant match she uses to ignite enemies. Moves: 1: Flame Strike: Swings the huge match, igniting enemies in the process. 2: Flame Fan: Matchmaker Spins her match to ignite enemies from far away.
3: Flame Blow: Matchmaker blows her match to shoot flames from it at mid range.
Matchmaker Partner: Igniton

Life:
Special:
Nindrone: A ninja golem powered by nature. Moves: 1: Natural Pain: Nindrone swings his hand-blade in to enemies. 2: Nature's Rage: Nindrone charges a punishing spin attack. 3: Hand Bow: Nindrone shoots hindering arrows from his hand-blade.
Nindrone Partner: Sendrone: Nindrones sensei who uses fans to bring the hurt to enemies.

Leaf Jade: A samurai made of nature imbued jade. Moves: 1: Jade Wheels: Leaf Jade throws three [or 1 chargeable wheel] made of pure nature-jade. 2: Wheel Dash: Leaf Jade dashes using her jade wheels. 3: Jade Raid: Leaf Jade charges her jade wheels to release a devastating melee attack.
Leaf Jade Partner: Jade Raider: A S.S.W.A.T. team member made of nature-jade.

Water:
Special:
Tidal Rage: A dolphin with a burning rage and hate of Kaos. Moves: 1: Blow Flow: Tidal Rage creates a sword made of water to defeat enemies. 2: Dash N' Smash: Tidal Rage creates water jet boots to ram into enemies. 3: Wave Rage: Tidal Rage smashes into the ground to create a wave to damage enemies.
Tidal Rage Partner: Tidal Brave: A skylandian warrior who uses fierce sword attacks.
that's all my current ideas, BYE [again!!!!]
#4 Posted: 13:54:50 16/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I want to do some reposes and minis before specials, so here goes.

Undead:
Reposes:
Life Drain Grim Creeper
Resurrection Ghost Roaster
Minis:
Ghost Toaster
Short-Snip

Fire:
Reposes:
Flaring Sunburn
Tail Flame Hot Dog
Variants:
Spring Phoenix Sunburn
Freeze Flame Flameslinger
Minis:
Sparkmaker
Sparksling

Life:
Reposes:
Stealth Samurai Stealth Elf
Radiant Stump Smash
Minis:
Seed Smash
Snack Fight

Water:
Reposes:
Aqua Harpoon Gill Grunt
Sea Slash Zap
Minis:
Jolt
Stamp-Bam

I don't want to get ahead of doing the specials. BYE[for the 3rd time]
#5 Posted: 20:23:34 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Back doing specials.

Water:
Special:
Shock Wave: A useless blob of water who gained powers hen lightning rod shot him with a bolt. Moves: 1: Circulated Blast: Shock Wave fires a blast of circulated electricity. 2: Shock Lock: Shock Waves grabs an enemy and traps the enemy inside himself to deal continuos damage. 3: Shock Burrow: Shock Wave burrows into leaving a trail of lightning on the ground above.
Shock Wave Partner: Shocknami

Magic:
Special:
Spell Grinder: A mage who uses a staff to draw in enemies and grinds them. Moves: 1: Draw Grind: Spell Grinder slowly draws in enemies to make them take continuos damage on the sa. This cannot be held down infinitely until upgraded.
2: Grinder Summon: Summons a toer that draws in enemies to deal continuos damage.: Grind Pound: Pounds the Grindstaff into the ground, summoning saws that knock enemies back.
Spell Grinder Partner: Spell Driller: A magic drill machine.

Majinka: An Elf with the powers of spell punks. Moves: 1: Healnilation: In multiplayer, this attack will heal the other player, it will also deal damage to enemies. 2: Time Bomb: Fires a bomb that slows time down so you can deal more damage. 3: Bone Slam: Jumps into the air to perform slam which summons bones around you.
Majinka Partner: Skel Punk: A skeleton [not undead] spell punk that turned good and joined the skylanders.

Tech:
Special:
Core Cannon: A robot which carries a core that it shoots out of its cannon.

I want to do more reposes and minis.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me