Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Can anybody help? [CLOSED]
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1 Posted: 00:22:36 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
So I take this improv/ acting class that is run by teachers barely older than me, and they seem to be giving me and this other girl in this class a hard time. Like the other day, this other girl that takes the class, whom I consider a friend, went towards the back of the room to get a drink of her soda, while these girls that are to young to be in the class were on stage. So one of the teachers yelled at her for "being disrepectful to others on stage" for "not paying attention", so they threatened to kick her out of the class.

The girls on the stage are much to young to take the class (7,8, and 10 years old) and are total pains, and impossible to come up with a skit with. The youngest one came in to class about 4 months ago with a cane, and started being a character she called Grandma banana, where all she would do is hobble around on stage and say "banana" and then fall down.

When the next one came, the teachers welcomed her with no problem, and she became friends with grandma banana #1, and the next week, started copying her. Bringing a cane, hobbling around, falling down, ect. But she also would just screatch at the top of her lungs, and the teachers didn't give ****.

The final one to start copying them is the younger sister of the girl I consider a friend, and one week, she just came into class with a cane, rolling around, and saying "banana", and they started doing it all together in what I have called "the banana bunch".
So anyway, they were up on stage, hobbling around, doing their normal banana stupidity, when my fried goes to the back of the room to get her soda, because nothing is happening, and she gets yelled at.

Another example is when, towards the begining of the class, she opened her soda can, and a little bit fizzed out onto the table. So then one of the teachers start yelling at her for "being immature" and how "if she didn't want to take thing seriously, she could be in the class the little kids are in" (the one the banana bunch should be in). While the banana bunch are poking people with their canes, and the teachers don't care.

Later on in the class, we were doing this thing where we break into pairs, and then come up with a skit and perform it. So she was paired up with someone else, and they were done, so she brought out a book that she got because it was her birthday. One of the teachers decided it was a "distraction" so she went over and threatened to confiscate it if she brought it out again.

And once, when someone is on stage, my friend whispers a short comment in my ear, and the teachers tell us that, "if we keep being disrespectful, they'll kick us out of the class", which isn't the first time they've threatened to do this. Meanwhile the banana bunch are sitting on the stage, calling out comments, after the teachers said that it's not allowed to be on the stage.

It seems that they have labeled me and my friend trouble makers, because I can't remember the last time I got to talk to her for more than two minutes. The teachers always come up with some lame excuse so we can't do a skit together, or even be talking to each other, because they ask either me or my friend "could you come and help me with X task?".

If this wasn't the only place I could talk to her, I would have already called the teachers out on this **** by now, and been kicked out. I can't talk to her before class, becuse she always shows up a little late, and I cant think of a way to send her an email without sounding whiny. I know my above post is confusing, but I'm trying to type everything I can remember. Below is basically a time line of what happened, because it might be more helpful than the jumbled post above.

December: The original grandma banana comes to class. One week later, Banana #2 joins the class, and starts copying her.
January: My friends little sister starts being a banana, and I start getting paired up with my friend less often.
February: The banana bunch can do what ever they want.
March: Me and my friend start getting yelled at for everything.
April: My life turns into living hell.

Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? Because I'm at a complete loss.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:54 11/04/2015 by mega spyro
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 10:53:06 11/04/2015
I can't help but I'll bump the topic.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#3 Posted: 10:53:57 11/04/2015
i was going to help but I couldn't be bothered to read this.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me