Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > How do gems work still xD The one thing on DS I can't figure out.
Page 1 of 1
How do gems work still xD The one thing on DS I can't figure out. [CLOSED]
Hawksey128 Blue Sparx Gems: 994
#1 Posted: 23:20:41 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Title says it all. Yes, I have 400 and something but I don't know how to earn them xD

And don't worry. I won't farm or anything smilie Seriously.
---
I'm going to tell you right now.
BUY smilie
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS IS A POINTLESS EDITION TO A SIGNATURE I DUNNO
somePerson Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8399
#2 Posted: 23:23:51 10/04/2015
Quote: Help Files
What are gems and how do I gain them?

Gems are a method of determining how active a user has been on the site and serve no other purpose beyond that.
To earn gems you just simply have to visit the website at least once a week as they are given out early Sunday morning / late Saturday night. It simply calculates whether or not you've visited during the past week and if you've posted or not (the number of posts is ignored). You get 7 for visiting and 3 for posting, it then generates a random number between 0 and 6 to give you as a bonus. So the maximum you can get in a week is 16 and you're guaranteed to get at least 10 if you visit and post.

- - -
#3 Posted: 07:16:55 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson

Gems are a method of determining how active a user has been on the site and serve no other purpose beyond that.
To earn gems you just simply have to visit the website at least once a week as they are given out early Sunday morning / late Saturday night. It simply calculates whether or not you've visited during the past week and if you've posted or not (the number of posts is ignored). You get 7 for visiting and 3 for posting, it then generates a random number between 0 and 6 to give you as a bonus. So the maximum you can get in a week is 16 and you're guaranteed to get at least 10 if you visit and post.

- - -

Alright, thanks! So basically just be active and post at least once smilie
---
BUY smilie
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#4 Posted: 07:22:13 11/04/2015
Quote: Hawksey128

- - -

Actually, you still get 7 gems if you 'just' visit, but if you visit AND post you get 10. As well as the calculated number.
#5 Posted: 09:18:29 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan
Quote: Hawksey128

- - -

Actually, you still get 7 gems if you 'just' visit, but if you visit AND post you get 10. As well as the calculated number.

Ok, thanks!
---
BUY smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me