Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Slashed Harmony [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1 Posted: 19:29:13 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
1,000th topic! Now we can start.

For many years, the Dragons and Werewolves lived side by side, sharing a piece of land that border both of their kingdoms. Filled to the brim with prey, almost flat for building, and covering a forest with the best wood for building, the strip of land was the best place for both dragon and werewolf. To prevent a war, the leaders of the dragons and general of the werewolves signed a peace treaty, which allowed both species to hunt and build in the land, without fear of being caught and punishment.

Fifty years later, the general of the werewolves has died and in her place is his granddaughter, Winterra. She believed that the land was the werewolves' and theirs alone, and has led them into a war with the dragons to claim the strip of land for her kind. Many have died on both sides, and everyone thought that the bloodshed would never stop. Until one fateful day, when Furna, healer of the werewolves, gets a dream which she believes will save the land and kingdoms from all of this destruction. Four dragons, and four werewolves of the Powerclaw species, will band together to stop Winterra and overthrow her. If they win, then the land will see peace once more. But, if they lose, they die.

Rules

1: Normal RP rules apply. (I might waive the "no one-sentence posts as long as you provide enough for other players to continue from.)
2: Werewolves cannot have elements unless they are a Powerclaw. Similarly, Powerclaws cannot turn into a fully-human form, although they can switch between fully-wolf and hybrid form.
3: Dragons must have a maximum of three elements, unless they are a hydra, as hydras can have up to one element for each head.
4: Just as a warning, there will be bloodshed, so this RP isn't exactly for those with thin stomachs. You only need to spoiler if you think that it is extremely necessary, although you can spoiler bloodshed if you want. Keep it PG-13 with respect to just about everything else.
5: Again, just for reference, a 10-year-old werewolf is equivalent to a 100-year-old dragon. Werewolves have the same lifespan as humans.
6: Have fun!

Character Sheet

Dragon Character Sheet

Name:
Chosen?:
Elements:
Appearance:
History(optional):
Other:

Werewolf Character Sheet

Name:
Powerclaw?:
Elements(must be Powerclaw):
Chosen?(must be Powerclaw):
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice:
History(optional):
Other:

Odds, Ends, and Definitions

Hydras: You may be a Hydra, and it can have up to one element for each head, but they cannot be a Chosen One since it specifically states "dragons".

Wyverns: If you have Hydras, then you have to have Wyverns! Wyverns can only have two elements, and, like Hydras, they cannot be a Chosen One.

Powerclaws: Powerclaws are a subspecies of Werewolves which have the power of the elements. To make up for their inability to transform, they have a single element, which manifests itself in the form of their claws, which appear to be covered or made out of that element. Powerclaws often rise to high positions, as they are arguably the most powerful form of Werewolf. Only Powerclaws can be the werewolf Chosen Ones.

Regarding the ratio of werewolves to dragons: We are not going to start if we have an overabundance of dragons. That's about it.

Regarding my characters: I'm going to put then on a later post. That's about it for that as well.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 19:30:58 04/04/2015
//Reserved~//
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#3 Posted: 19:34:10 04/04/2015
Can powerclaws have multiple elements?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#4 Posted: 19:35:45 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: FuryBeam136
Can powerclaws have multiple elements?

Nope, only one. Be glad I'm letting werewolves have elements at all. smilie
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#5 Posted: 20:09:18 04/04/2015
All right. If you can only have one hero I choose Lia. Ura can just... not be a hero for once. And Brokensong just follows the heroes around.

Name: Lia
Powerclaw?: Yup
Elements: Water
Chosen?: Yup
Appearance: Humanoid: A black-furred teen with a canine face and white markings around her eyes. Wolf: A feminine black furred wolf with white markings around her eyes and running down her legs.
Weapon of Choice: Two daggers made of ice
History: N/A
Other: Prefers to be left alone.

Name: Ura
Chosen?: Yup
Elements: Water, Ice
Appearance: A silver dragon with icy blue eyes. Wears a sapphire amulet.
Other: Amulet does nothing

Name: Brokensong
Powerclaw?: Yup
Element: Air
Chosen?: Nope
Appearance: Humanoid: A black furred girl with a canine face. Has a scar running across one eye and down towards her neck. Wolf: A black furred wolf with a scar across her eye and snout, trailing down to her throat.
Weapon of Choice: Crystal Katana
Other: Used to sing beautifully, but was injured and lost her voice permanently. She then changed her name from Melody to Brokensong.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#6 Posted: 20:30:53 04/04/2015
Name: Kihei
Chosen: No
Element: Ice
Appearance: (My avatar)
History: He has always been kind to everyone, unfortunately that kindness has been taking for granted a lot, so Kihei has been looking for friends
Other: N/A
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:52:54 05/04/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#7 Posted: 23:04:09 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
FuryBeam, all of your characters are accepted. Eyebrawler, Kihei is accepted, but you might want to reread the part about ages. My characters are up!

Name: Winterra
Powerclaw?: Yes
Element: Ice
Chosen?: No
Appearance: In wolf form, Winterra is a white wolf with a crossbow slung across her back and an ice-blue horned helmet. In hybrid form, Winterra looks like a humanoid version of her wolf form, but her claws become opposable and more dexterous. In both forms, she has claws that look like pure ice, a symbol of her Powerclaw nature.
Weapon of Choice: Ice Crossbow
History: Being the daughter of Mannaro, the brave general after his father gave up fighting due to a life-threating disease, Winterra has always had giant shoes to fill. As only male Powerclaws were originally allowed to lead the pack, Mannaro sent Winterra into a battle with her cousin, and earth Powerclaw named Arkos, with the winner becoming the pack leader and the loser being cast out of the pack forever. Despite all odds against her, as Earth Powerclaws were thought to be the strongest, Winterra was able to defeat Arkos, but accidentally killed him. His death changed her, making her fiercer in battle and unable to know anything except war.
Other: Her name is pronounced "win terra" instead of "winter ra", making some wonder if she got her name not because of her Ice element.

Name: Furna
Element: Fire
Appearance: In wolf form, Furna is black with red stripes like lava falling. She has black, feathered wings coming out from her back. In hybrid form, she looks like her wolf form, but she is slimmer and doesn't have wings. In both forms, she has yellow-golden claws with fire that comes out from them.
Weapon of Choice: None
History: Furna was born with what was considered the "curse of fire". She was a Powerclaw like her twin, but she couldn't pick anything up due to her firey claws, and even when she could control the flames, neither of her forms had opposable thumbs, only allowing her to pick up things clumsily at best. Later, she learned to channel her energy into a healing magic, which burnt like fire but healed wounds.
Other: Because of the Curse of Fire, she can turn into Feral Furna when she suffers from any strong emotion. Her wings become dragonlike, her eyes turn red, and she attacks friend or foe until she gets over it.
---
#8 Posted: 01:01:20 05/04/2015
((So Kihei will be 160?))
---
#9 Posted: 01:16:09 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Yep! Just wanted to make sure you didn't want a dragon that would have a human equivalent of an one-year-old toddler.

Third character and possibly last.

Name: Sandburr
Element: Wind
Chosen?: Yes
Appearance: In wolf form, she is a tan wolf with white stripes that look like what wind would look like if it could be seen. She hasn't mastered a hybrid form, but she has opposable thumbs in her wolf form, allowing her to rear up on her hind legs to use weapons.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow
History: The youngest of her family, Sandburr had any chance of getting an important position evaporate as soon as her sisters were born. She trained herself to become a scout and spy, taking out her enemies before they knew she was even there. As a supposedly unimportant and disposable warrior of a proud family, she thought she had nothing to lose. Little did she know that she is about to become one of the main heroes in the fight of a lifetime!
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#10 Posted: 03:06:20 05/04/2015
I am claiming the werewolf hero of earth. Can one have a dragon hero as well? Surprisingly, we have very few. smilie Also, it sounds like a dumb question, but the werewolves wear clothes...right?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#11 Posted: 03:51:04 05/04/2015
((Thanks buddy, I'm going to send you a PM after editing Kihei's CS, I also noticed you have no dragons SD))
---
#12 Posted: 11:42:26 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Eternal Sunfury, you can only have one Chosen dragon unless it gets to the end of the month and we only have one. Also, there's the same age problem as before.
---
#13 Posted: 17:25:25 05/04/2015
Name: Shadmé
Chosen?: yes
Elements: Darkness, Fire
Appearance: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs7...ewx-d7ug3o0.jpg
Other:

Name: Tyra Wolfe
Powerclaw: yes
Element: Earth
Chosen?: yes
Appearance: Tyra is a tall, muscular young woman for her age. Her hair is brown and shaggy, spiking up around her bangs and ending a bit past her shoulders. Fur also sticks out where her clothes don't cover, her wrists and neck for example, and she can sharpen her fingernails into sharp earthen claws at will. Her eyes are forest green with a constant werewolf hunger in them. Tyra dresses very lightly, with faded clothing. Her jeans are very torn and scuff up around her shoes. Her shirt is a pale green tank top, but she also wears a vest on top of that. She is constantly donning scratches and scars, and sometimes her jaw is misaligned after a transformation. As a werewolf, she is shaggy, muscular and brown-furred with sharp teeth, earthen claws and green eyes.
Weapon of Choice: Crossbow
History: Tyra is a loner, and always has been. It is suspected she was abandoned as a young child and grew up herself, explaining her savageness, lone wolf tendencies and secret love for nature.
Other: Tyra doesn't prefer her fully wolf form. She mainly stays on two legs.

I may add more later. ^D^
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:59 21/04/2015 by ShadowMewX
#14 Posted: 12:26:20 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Eternal Sunfury is now accepted , and Shadmé is accepted.
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#15 Posted: 06:45:52 09/04/2015
^ It means that they are one of either the four Chosen Powerclaws or four Chosen Dragons that are going to defeat Winterra. You can have more characters than that, bbut only four dragons and four powerclaws can be chosen.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#16 Posted: 00:35:04 17/04/2015
Bleh, sorry, don't think i'll be able to join, I'm gonna have waaayyy too much stuff and other rps to keep up with. Maybe later.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:26 19/04/2015 by Lunarz
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#17 Posted: 11:19:47 20/04/2015
Are we supposed to have four chosen of yours, or four chosen altogether?
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
#18 Posted: 20:49:40 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: hectapuss72
I don't think there is much point joining, the OP hasn't checked up on this RP for ages :/

If a week just because nobody has posted is ages, then I don't want to see your reaction when a RP gets booted to the second page. Just because I don't constantly post stuff like "plz join" or "we strt soon" doesn't mean that I'm not continually checking the topic every time I get a spare moment.
---
#19 Posted: 00:04:21 21/04/2015
Quote: OshawottAC19

There wills be 4 chosen dragons and 4 chosen werewolves in total, everyone's combined. For now, you can only have either 1 chosen dragon or 1 chosen dragon (you can have OCs that aren't chosen, though).
---
#20 Posted: 00:32:03 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX

There wills be 4 chosen dragons and 4 chosen werewolves in total, everyone's combined. For now, you can only have either 1 chosen dragon or 1 chosen dragon (you can have OCs that aren't chosen, though).

Thanks. I should promote you to official co-GM. Anyway, I am now allowing people to have one Werewolf hero and one Dragon hero. No more than that. If I remember correctly, we have one more Werewolf spot and two more Dragon spots available.
---
#21 Posted: 00:35:42 21/04/2015
Quote: StormDragon21

There will be 4 chosen dragons and 4 chosen werewolves in total, everyone's combined. For now, you can only have either 1 chosen dragon or 1 chosen dragon (you can have OCs that aren't chosen, though).

Thanks. I should promote you to official co-GM. Anyway, I am now allowing people to have one Werewolf hero and one Dragon hero. No more than that. If I remember correctly, we have one more Werewolf spot and two more Dragon spots available.

I'll do whatever you want me to do! ^.^
For now, I shall elevate Shadmé to hero status. Make that one werewolf spot and one dragon spot left! Perhaps you should put the list of heroes on the original post?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:25 21/04/2015 by ShadowMewX
#22 Posted: 00:42:24 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator

There will be 4 chosen dragons and 4 chosen werewolves in total, everyone's combined. For now, you can only have either 1 chosen dragon or 1 chosen dragon (you can have OCs that aren't chosen, though).

I'll do whatever you want me to do! ^.^
For now, I shall elevate Shadmé to hero status. Make that one werewolf spot and one dragon spot left! Perhaps you should put the list of heroes on the original post?

Oh yeah, I should do that. I'll wait for everyone else.
---
#23 Posted: 00:56:56 21/04/2015
((I've just been stalking this, waiting for it to start))
---
#24 Posted: 12:03:36 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't think there is much point joining, the OP hasn't checked up on this RP for ages :/

If a week just because nobody has posted is ages, then I don't want to see your reaction when a RP gets booted to the second page. Just because I don't constantly post stuff like "plz join" or "we strt soon" doesn't mean that I'm not continually checking the topic every time I get a spare moment.

Wow, I didn't mean it to upset you, although for whatever reason it did seem to. I didn't write anything aggressive, nor offensive...
Anyways, I was waiting for 'character accepted, or not' (if that be the case). I wasn't basing my assumption upon the fact that u hadn't posted incessant comments enticing people to join.

Sorry… I thought I had already accepted you. You're accepted.
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#25 Posted: 17:55:24 18/05/2015
Hmm, I might ad a werewolf character, but due to my recent account change, I'll repost all my characters under my new account so that it is clearer.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#26 Posted: 17:59:44 18/05/2015
REPOST of characters on my new acount, from which I will now be posting from

Name: Nefarian
Elements: Fire, Earth & Darkness
Appearance: Nefarion
Other: Earth is his strongest element due to being exposed to the Earth Orb.

Name: Ysera
Appearance: Ysera
Elements: light, wind, ice
Other: Sister of Nefarian, mother of Sethria.

Name: Sethria
Chosen?: Yes
Appearance: Sethria
Elements: Shadow, Fear, Fire
Other: Neice of Nefarian, Daughter of Ysera

----

Name: Melissa Graymark
Elements(must be Powerclaw): Poison
Chosen?(must be Powerclaw): Yes
Appearance: When human - When werewolf
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow
Other: N/A
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:52 21/05/2015 by Blackfury96
#27 Posted: 21:40:13 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I would say accepted, but it looks like I already accepted them. If possible, could you go on your old account and delete the old post with your characters?

New character accepted!

---
I don't have enough time to create a character now, but if we get to the end of the week without any more people joining with a dragon hero, then I'll add Skyward. Even if someone has another dragon hero, then I'll add her anyway.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:33:49 23/05/2015 by StormDragon21
#28 Posted: 21:12:20 29/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Okay, sorry for double post, but now we can start!))

"Charge!" Winterra raced across the battlefield, her footsteps echoed by the many werewolves following her. The dragons flew up, breathing fire, ice, and every other element down at the stampeding werewolves. A green dragon was felled by Winterra's ice bolt, while a light gray werewolf fell to the ground, poisoned or constructed by the vines around her. Furna closed her eyes, not wanting to see more of the horrid scene. When would the battle ever end?
---
#29 Posted: 21:43:06 29/05/2015
Kihei was watching from a distance "This is horrible" He thought, he just didn't know how to stop the carnage
---
#30 Posted: 15:31:01 11/06/2015
Melissa Graymark looked out over the battlefield. Green light played over her fingertips, lighting the ground below her with a slight green tinge. Growling, she leapt down into the fray and landed softly on her forepaws. She’d changed into wolf form on the way down, in an almost seamless transition. With a snarl, she ran forward, pressing onwards past her ‘allies’ and to the front lines.

She did not agree with the conflict that was happening, both races shared the planet together, both cultivated, both created, and both destroyed. Neither was the better race and as such, why should they fight for supremacy? Generating a poisonous mist to veil her from sight, she quickly pushed away a dragon about to get mauled by a lesser wolf. By the time the mist cleared, they were both gone.

The two surfaced behind a low hill, hidden from the raging conflict. The dragon raised her wings and looked down at Melissa suspiciously, “What is this? Some cruel plan of the wolves, to save me from a clean death to torture me away from sight, who approved this, or are you acting rogue?” Melissa gruffly shook her head, concealing her surprise at the creature’s grasp of common speech. “I saved you because I feel like this is wrong, we shouldn’t be fighting, you are as much a civilised people as we are, and I personally disagree with my general... I’m Melissa, by the way”

After a brief hesitation the dragon replied, “I am Sethria, and I too disagree, most of my kind do, yet they say offense is the best defense, and so we have been attacking your kind to keep you from attacking us, yet it has not worked as well as we’d hoped,”

After a slight awkwardness, the two shook hands and then walked away from the battlefield.
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#31 Posted: 15:45:42 11/06/2015
I'm working on a character right now

Name: Xavros
Elements(must be Powerclaw): Light (Mostly knows illusion and healing abilities, doesn't use violent applications if he can help it)
Chosen?(must be Powerclaw): Yes
Appearance: A werewolf with a slightly shimmery dark grey coat, with lemon streaks in his fur. (Here's his basic build)
Weapon of Choice: Staff with a hidden blade
History(optional): Appalled by the appearance of the war after such peace, Xavros quickly left his hometown before he could be drafted into the violence, himself, however, the effects of the war couldn't be completely escaped. He dedicated himself to working on the outskirts of the war, healing both dragon and werewolf alike, and doing his best to drive scouting parties and the armies away from each other.
Other: Chastised by pro-war werewolves for claiming that "his people" don't always have fur, but scales as well, considering werewolves and dragons to be rightful equals.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 15:33:31 21/06/2015 by Wolfgang
#32 Posted: 16:34:19 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((There's four. Lia, Sandburr, Tyrra, and Mellisa. Other than that, your character is accepted, if you want to go on with this. Anyway, thought I should make a leader for the dragons. I accept myself.

Name: Stormy
Elements: Air and Water
Appearance: Stormy is a blue Eastern dragon with gray horns. She doesn't have any wings, but her Air element allows her to fly anyway. She has short, stubby feet and claws, but has razor-sharp spines running down her back. Two of her front teeth show even when her mouth is closed, giving her a menacing appearance.
History: Stormy has never been one for leading. She preferred letting others lead the charge while she did her best to aid them. However, Stormy and her twin brother, Rainy were the best choice for leadership when Scartooth, the elderly but still strong leader, was killed by Winterra without leaving any heirs. Stormy agreed to the position one one condition: She would have a council of the most trustworthy and powerful generals to aid her in making some decisions.))

Furna couldn't look at the scene of battle any longer. She turned away, hoping to forget everything she just saw. I'll just sleep it off... she thought and curled up in her bed.

Battles raged. Armies fought. Furna was in the center of it all, watching everything happen. She couldn't escape from war even in her dreams! Then there was a voice in her head: "War can't be stopped, but unjust war can. Four dragons, and four Powerclaws must break apart hostilities. Ice is steadfast and strong, unmoving in opinion most of the time. Only unlikely alliances can break it's hold and break the ice between species. War must be fought for peace." Four dragons and four werewolves flashed between her eyes. Furna recognized Sandburr and Tyrra, but she didn't know the names of anyone else. She had seen them all on the battlefield, though. Someone was calling for her, saying, "Furna. Furna. Furna!

Furna shot up out of her bed. What was it? It was only Sandburr, probably planning to tell her something. "I'm pretty sure I saw one of the werewolves rescuing a dragon. I know it's strange that I'm telling you this, but I'm sure that Winterra will go ballistic, so what should I do?

Furna sighed. She didn't want to tell Sandburr about her role to play in the omen just yet. "Don't tell her. It probably was the right thing to do, especially if the dragon was already injured and was about to be killed."
---
#33 Posted: 16:44:18 11/06/2015
Kihei decided to look around for others that shared his feelings

((I'm sorry to ask this, but how will we do this without furywing?))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:34:17 11/06/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#34 Posted: 23:14:55 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((What do you mean?))
---
#35 Posted: 20:46:55 12/06/2015
(((Furywing? Who pn earth is furywing?)))

Nefarian and Ysera were also in the battlwfield, fighting.for what thwy didnt believe in except their own safety, which was being put at riak evwn in the effort to ensure it. And to top that off, Sethria was gone, apparently taken off the field byy a werewolf, and so, they dispaired and wandered away until they crossed paths with Kihei.
---
#36 Posted: 21:01:36 12/06/2015
((I'm pretty sure he means Furybeam136, since she hasn't logged in for two months, and has one (two?) of the Chosen characters))
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:08:26 12/06/2015 by Wolfgang
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#37 Posted: 22:07:17 12/06/2015
OOC: Is this RP still open. I wouldn't mind making a villain Powerclaw if possible.
#38 Posted: 22:55:04 12/06/2015
Kihei bumped into Ysera "Oh! Hello" He said
---
#39 Posted: 21:33:51 13/06/2015
"Hi Kihwi! Its been a long time hasnt ot! How have you been is your family.all right and wverything?"
---
#40 Posted: 01:11:50 14/06/2015
"Everything is going good except for this war, why can't we live in peace with the werewolves?" Kihei asked
---
#41 Posted: 15:33:32 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((If FuryBeam doesn't come back in a week, then Xavoros can replace her character for the Werewolf Powerclaw and I'll actually use Skyward. MugoUrth, you can join.))

"Kihei! Ysera! Nefarian!" Stormy yelled. "We're having a tough enough time without three slackers running and hiding! Get back here!"

"At least Werewolves aren't full of deserters," Winterra growled. "You better run away from this territory or we'll make you."

Stormy and Winterra circled around, ready for a battle. Winterra made the first strike with her ice-covered claws, and Stormy charged her other side with her horns. The two continued battling, neither showing any signs of stopping.
---
#42 Posted: 15:36:33 14/06/2015
Kihei froze both of them in place "Winterra! Stormy! Why do we have to fight each other?" He yelled
---
#43 Posted: 16:06:27 14/06/2015
Cold, golden eyes scanned the violence from afar, ears twitching at the sounds of their voices, as Xavros surveyed the ensuing violence. This could be an easy time to strike the heart of the war at its core, but not an ideal one... he pondered, as his eyes focused on Winterra ...if the aggressor falls in the wrong way, before my people have seen her true colors... let's just say the memory of a martyr is a rallying force much harder to defeat.

He slowly ripped his radiant claws through the surrounding air, bending the paths of the light to curve around him, cloaking his appearance much more efficiently than that of the tattered cloak around his neck.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:22:02 14/06/2015 by Wolfgang
#44 Posted: 18:38:23 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Winterra moved her mouth from inside her ice prison, no sound coming out, but if you could read her lips, she would be saying, "This is your warrior, Stormy, and not mine. This is entirely your fault." Stormy wasn't trying to say anything, as her deadly glare at Kihei said it all.

"Hold on, hold on..." Furna parted the crowd of astonished werewolves. Reaching Winterra and Stormy, she melted the ice with her paws. "Now you can make your argument."

"Why'd you melt her?!" Winterra raged.

"So you can have a fair fight." Furna kept her calm while dealing with her twin sister. It was obvious that they had worked together before.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me