Page 1 of 1
Now I'm confuzled [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#1 Posted: 16:11:46 04/12/2008 | Topic Creator
ok...i'm in the burned lands(chapter mode) looking for armour and i find a box on a rock with some enimies around it, the enimies don't stop coming so i die, then when i return to the stop, i can't even TRY to open the box because the purple mist isn't there.

Help?

EDIT: i'm also missing armour in the ruins of warfang, help to?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:19 04/12/2008 by Tango
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#2 Posted: 16:31:13 04/12/2008
Ive had that problem too. The enemies will stop coming eventually. Trust me.

You might be missing the one on the second floor in the right wall. When i mean second floor, face the big door that you need to open, that right.You'll need to use an earth smash and its on the floor below.
#3 Posted: 15:42:02 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
i'v got that one.
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#4 Posted: 15:50:48 05/12/2008
Ok well there is also one on the left side first floor. Look on all the platforms that are low
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#5 Posted: 16:28:45 05/12/2008
Quote: Tango
ok...i'm in the burned lands(chapter mode) looking for armour and i find a box on a rock with some enimies around it, the enimies don't stop coming so i die, then when i return to the stop, i can't even TRY to open the box because the purple mist isn't there.

Help?

Im at the same situation too.
Rudahn Green Sparx Gems: 169
#6 Posted: 18:16:31 05/12/2008
I'm unable to open the gate in Avalar on the cliff with a gem inside it, its driving me nuts!
---
"Watch where you walk, sometimes it helps."
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#7 Posted: 18:18:22 05/12/2008
Quote: Rudahn
I'm unable to open the gate in Avalar on the cliff with a gem inside it, its driving me nuts!

You must use same tool what you use release boat.
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
Rudahn Green Sparx Gems: 169
#8 Posted: 21:35:52 05/12/2008
Quote: deaver88
Quote: Rudahn

You must use same tool what you use release boat.

Yeah but its impossible to get onto the cliff because it weighs you down and there are no vines to swing on.
---
"Watch where you walk, sometimes it helps."
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#9 Posted: 23:39:32 05/12/2008
There are vines to get to it. Just... look up smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#10 Posted: 23:50:00 05/12/2008

Help?

On the Burned Lands, maybe it's because you already opened it.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10824
#11 Posted: 03:54:46 06/12/2008

Help?

Same thing happened to me. Just keep killing them and then after you've killed enough of them, there will be this huge purple monster coming out of the ground and u have to kill him to be able to open the armor box (I suggest u save up your fury gauge for this guy).
#12 Posted: 11:11:46 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
it hasn't been opened, so i'll take your word for but one question...

I got all of cynder black armour, and a few hits of the convixity with kill the big purple guy..so how come it doesn't kll the little red ones?
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#13 Posted: 22:47:30 06/12/2008

Help?

that is annoying i was playing and i had my sister hlep me because it takes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
#14 Posted: 14:08:59 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
ok, got the armour in warfang now...where is the green gem and all the blue gems in the floating islands?

And where is the elite enimie in the catacombs?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me