Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragon Souls: Rise of the Wolves. [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#1 Posted: 15:13:54 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
This is a role play about wolves who find out they're souls are actually of dragons in their past lives They go on a journey to discover their past and stop a WAR with the dragon tribe!

BUT, there is a bad wolf, their pack leader, sharp fang, who doesn't want them to discover their past and wants them to keep tradition.

Rules:

Keep it PG-13.

They don't HAVE to be wolves. Feel free to have a dragon from the dragon tribe.

My characters

Name: Sharpfang

Bio: He's aggressive, cruel and hates dragons. He kills anyone who disobeys him. He's black with a red scar on his face and a red stripe on his back. He also has one blue eye, one purple eye.

Name: Soren:

Bio: He a young, lone wolf. Very serious and stern. He has grey fur with blue hair. When he finds out he has a dragons soul, he and his fellow dragon soul wolves go on a journey to unlock their dragon forms.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 15:19:07 02/04/2015
Hmm, a word of advice, perhaps you should try and give a better character sheet, one that really helps tell about the character. Also, can any of the wolves have elemental powers? If so, I have a wolf OC that I would love to bring in. Unfortunately, he's my only wolf OC.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 15:24:01 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry, this is my first time making a RP that will likely go any were.

Yeah, sure!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#4 Posted: 15:26:49 02/04/2015
Hmm, also, what are the dragons like? Are they like Spyro OC's.
---
#5 Posted: 15:29:49 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
Hmm, also, what are the dragons like? Are they like Spyro OC's.

If you mean LoS Spyro then yes.
---
#6 Posted: 15:37:37 02/04/2015
Okay. Hmm, perhaps you should ask some people if they want to join, that usually helps.
---
#7 Posted: 15:39:34 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I have no idea who to ask. I thought some people would would take interest because of the title.
---
#8 Posted: 16:21:13 02/04/2015
Hmm, maybe you could ask EyeBrawler2014

Name: Gyre (pronounced like gyrocopter == "gy - er"
Appearance: Gyre has dark-gray fur and red eyes. On the bottom of his front right paw, he has a spiral-shaped birthmark, (think of the Wolves of the Beyond books by Kathryn Lasky.).

Other info: he is a loner, and has limited darkness elemental control.
---
#9 Posted: 16:30:15 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Honestly, this RP was intended as a joke about how many people LOVE dragons and wolves on here. Along with how the'll design a wolf/dragon OC and give them tribal tattoos, unnatural colors (For wolves at least, look at "Sharpfang" for an example) and anime hair. And make some "deep, edgy story". Elemental powers are cool, but VERY common for fan bases like this too. It's not a bad thing, it's just.......cringey?
---
#10 Posted: 16:34:26 02/04/2015
Oh, I was attracted to this because I saw it as a great chance to bring in Gyre. He's my only wolf OC, from before-mentioned book series, and one of my special OC's.
---
#11 Posted: 16:35:55 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry! I feel kinda bad now...... He sounds cool but pretty common amoung fans of that type of thing.
---
#12 Posted: 16:41:08 02/04/2015
Well, don't close this, you might actually end up with something amazing.
---
#13 Posted: 16:42:21 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm not even a person like this...... You wanna take it over?
---
#14 Posted: 16:43:34 02/04/2015
I don't know, maybe we both could. Besides, if this does get somewhere, I'm sure it'll need you.
---
#15 Posted: 16:45:10 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
But but but...I'm not a person who cares about this. It as a joke...I don't like all that.
---
#16 Posted: 16:48:18 02/04/2015
Hmmm, at least don't close this, okay?
---
#17 Posted: 16:51:16 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Sure, as I said, You can take over. That includes the two guys I made up.

Besides, I rather make a different rp.
---
#18 Posted: 16:52:45 02/04/2015
Alright, just have to wait and see.
---
#19 Posted: 16:56:29 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Should I stay or should I go?
---
#20 Posted: 16:59:51 02/04/2015
Well, you may want to keep an eye on this for new posts.
---
#21 Posted: 17:03:14 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
kk. I'll stay.
---
#22 Posted: 19:55:39 24/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Bump.
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#23 Posted: 04:38:04 05/04/2016
OOC: after reading the conversation that went on not actually sure if i want to join or not. Like to make an rp for cringe purposes solely? Why??
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#24 Posted: 14:06:12 05/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Somnium
OOC: after reading the conversation that went on not actually sure if i want to join or not. Like to make an rp for cringe purposes solely? Why??

As a joke!

For fun!
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#25 Posted: 14:35:18 05/04/2016

((Wordbuilding without worrying about if other people hate your characters? I'm using this to get back into roleplaying without having ten million people depend on me or waiting for someone who hasn't posted since last month. And I'm just making up my own character sheet))

Name: Bane
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Bane is a silver dragon with bright red wings, underbelly, and head. She has darker gray diamond markings on her back and claws.
Personality: Bane is a playful dragon, and most of what she does is for fun. She especially likes teasing other dragons, especially Dryad. However, she knows when to stop if things get too far, especially if she is getting death glares (and mostly only then.) However, her taste in food is definitely not admired. She's the kind of dragon who thinks that rotting meat with a topping of mold is a good-tasting meal.

Name: Dryad
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Dryad has the appearance of a tree, which is how he got his name. His main body is brown with darker marks, like bark, and his wings are a flecked green like leaves. His wings are an interesting combination of feathers covering leathery wings
Personality: Dryad is calm and collected, but he is quite talkative if he wants to. He has a close friendship with Bane, and while it's nowhere near love, Bane is one of the few people that he is okay with them teasing him. He doesn't eat meat, and jokes that it's because he tried one of Bane's meals.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#26 Posted: 17:06:43 05/04/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

As a joke!

For fun!

Yeah ... this was made for a 2015 April Fools.
---
#27 Posted: 17:08:52 05/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Pretty much, despite being a day later.

Besides, this idea doesn't sound remotely fun. I do wanna use my Dragon Spirit people things though. I've had that species idea for a long time and think the idea is pretty cool.
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#28 Posted: 06:53:02 06/04/2016
OOC: I sure my wolf striker able breath elements and fly.he is Omega in training.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me