Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Carmelita's Secret Lament [Sly Cooper RP] (Open)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Carmelita's Secret Lament [Sly Cooper RP] (Open)
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#51 Posted: 12:37:54 13/06/2015
OOC: I am waiting for my characters in
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#52 Posted: 12:42:59 13/06/2015
"Aww, come on," Henry started. "It's okay, I can take any punch."

"Not much," Rachael said. "They robbed us at night. The woman at the orphanage believes it was not the bank who took the money because they have legal rights to do so, there would be no reason for them to steal. We did kiiiinda rob some rich dude, but he didn't seem to have very well trained people guarding his mansion. At the same time, he's the only person with a motive."

"Hey, Rachael, that guy is on the news!" Henry said as he was looking through a window and saw the man she robbed. He was frantic on screen as if had just lost something precious. But this was taking place during the day, which meant that he probably still lost the money. "Rachael... I don't think it's him either. His money is still missing."

"But then... who would be low enough to rob from an orphanage of all places? Rachael asked.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:24:44 13/06/2015 by MugoUrth
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#53 Posted: 21:14:01 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Gary, accepted.
#54 Posted: 02:28:29 14/06/2015
OOC: ok
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#55 Posted: 02:39:16 14/06/2015
"Someone evil, or someone desperate... and we should be careful in either case, because both are dangerous." Sly said, hopping down from the lamp post, holding his cane in a less confrontational pose.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#56 Posted: 03:43:25 14/06/2015
"hello"Light said.
---
#57 Posted: 05:12:20 21/06/2015
OOC: anyone there?
---
#58 Posted: 11:42:15 21/06/2015
OOC: Who is Light saying hello to? And where is Light?
#59 Posted: 17:12:19 21/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Murray sits on the bench and watches the other two. They seem to be in some sort of trouble, so he wants to help. Keeping an eye on Sly as he listens, Murray wonders how the others are doing.

Back at Interpol, the director speaks through the microphone to the secretary. "Yes, invite them in. It must be pretty important, if wheelchair-bound Bentley is here. Besides they are friends, company is always welcome. If I can help, then I will. The secretary leads Bentley and Austin into a large very nice room, where a black and white fox is gazing out his window. This is the director. As they enter he turns to face them, smiling as he sees them. Please make yourselves comfortable. So what brings you here today? The secretary is saying it is rather important."

Bentley nods and swallow before he speaks. Adjusting his glasses he looks toward Austin and back at the director. Trying to find the right words, he pauses. "Yes, it is very important, our mutual friend, Carmelita Fox is very upset. She has been talking about her last partner, Akin and a certain case.
What was Case: Scorched, sir," Bentley asks politely.

The Director goes pale and becomes silent. He falls back in chair without at word. He gazes out the main large window in the room and then back at Bentley and Austin. Swallowing and taking a deep breath, he speaks.

"So, you want to know about Case: Scorched," he asks, with a deep sigh.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#60 Posted: 19:04:39 21/06/2015
"Yes we do, out friend is very upset about this, I was looking into it, but I couldn't find much" Austin said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#61 Posted: 03:16:44 22/06/2015
OOC: Light said to Henry.
---
#62 Posted: 12:45:48 22/06/2015
OOC: Okay, but like I said, I would think he'd need an intro and a motive.

"Who in the world would be THAT desperate though?" Rachael asked.

Henry did hear Light, but he spent a lot of time looking around for Light, who was right behind him, and Henry was not exactly adept at looking at creatures right behind him. Eventually he DID find Light. "Oh, hello little guy," he said.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:12:22 24/06/2015 by MugoUrth
#63 Posted: 01:09:11 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"You couldn't get into it because I have a special password locking it. Akin, huh... He was a hero of Interpol, you know. Everyone looked up to him, wanted to be like him. Even your father, Officer Austin. Things were great with him and Carmelita, the vixen that he graduated with. They both came from the same academy, even helped one another succeed. Well, Akin really liked Carmelita, more than anything and she him. He always had her back, even if he was injured in a mission, he never left her on her own. Then Carmelita met Sly, Sly Cooper, a raccoon thief that had been quite a problem for years to us. She wanted to reform him, taking him into her custody and then re-educate him to forget his thieving ways. Through her obsession of this thief's capture, she feel in love with him, forgetting all about Akin, her last partner. Akin however, remained close to her, feeling cold jealousy toward Sly Cooper, the one, who had stolen her. Well that is home some say it is, but I believe he distrusted him but over time accepted the cruel reality of him always so close to Carmelita, but never able to truly have her. Still he remained Carmelita's closest friend, always there to comfort, support or even help, when she needed him. I believe even now he wants to find a way to still be there for her, but he is lost. Why is he lost? He is lost because of the biggest scandal/betrayal in all of history. You see over the years with his thievery, sly Cooper and his companions had gained friends, but most of all enemies, powerful enemies. Well many years had passed since the marriage of Inspector Carmelita Fox and Sly Cooper. They had two kids together, a boy and a girl. The boy's name was and is William and their daughter was and is Jade. After some years of them living together, something happened. Carmelita as well as Murray and Bentley were away on assignment for us, in city, when Sly received threats and photos of him, his wife, Carmelita, their kids and his pals, Murray and Bentley from an anonymous source.

Fearing for his life and that of his family, this included Murray and Bentley, who were considered part of the family as well, with the help of an unknown person, manages to escape with his life, unscathed from all of this. However, he destroyed another's in the process. This person was Akin, Carmelita's... well we never got to know, just how much value he was to her. Anyway, Akin was forced out of Interpol. Warrants for his arrest where issued and distributed immediately. Akin was hunted everywhere. Carmelita arrived too late to save the two people other than me that meant the world to him: his mother and father. She found them dead, gunned down in their home. Carmelita ran as fast as I could ignoring my rubber legs. She knew of one place, where they could meet safely. The scarf that she knitted myself, for Akin, just yesterday, to keep him warm during the colder months, was there on the ground, with drops of his blood making it even redder than normal. Carmelita wears that very scarf, even now. For all this time she thought he was dead, but now today, we have learned the truth. We now know the truth. Akin is alive, but he has changed. For all these years he was creating his own criminal organization, forming a new family for himself, creating Night Eyes. Through his exploits and those, who are his comrades, Night Eyes has become the most powerful, most influential criminal organization is world. The person we knew would never become this, but that was before...Case: Scorched. That was before Sly, started the biggest scandal in history, in order to escape a certain person that was hunting you all. It is your friend, her husband, that made him what he is now," the director says as he finishes with a sigh.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:12:34 24/06/2015 by Wyrstel
#64 Posted: 03:33:41 24/06/2015
Austin was shocked, he yelled before pusning everything off the director's desk "If he gets close to them I swear he's a dead man!" He yelled "I will destroy his organisation person by person if I have to! Akin will be brought to either justice... Or death..."
---
#65 Posted: 06:35:21 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The Director shakes his head as he stands up out of his chair. Returning the knocked over things that were on his desk, back on it. Walking over to the young officer, he places a paw on his shoulder. Looking Austin in the eye, he speaks.

"Austin, you will do nothing of the sort. If anyone is to blame for all of this, it's Sly Cooper, you hear. He did this! He caused Case: Scorched. He ruined Akin! He destroyed his life! He betrayed... The Director clutches his chest and his breathing becomes labored. Bentley noticing the signs of a heart attack, immediately takes action. Spotting a bottle of pills that must be what the Director needs, he wheels over to the file cabinet, quickly scans the pill bottle for a dosage, before grabbing the needed dosage, as well as filling up a glass with some Scotch and with the help of his mechanical arms connected to his wheelchair, he gives the Director his pills and helps him wash them down with the Scotch. The Director silently thanks Bentley, collapsing back in his chair, a Bentley smiles and wheels back over to Austin's side. him...Now Carmelita has already decided what she wants to do. She wants to go to see Akin with Sly as well as a few others, I'm guessing you, Bentley and Murray. I fear however that this is a very difficult path and painful path that Carmelita is going to take. She wants to try to heal Akin. I don't know if he can be healed, I think all she can do is soothe his agony, not heal it. You two may go, I have important things to do, involving "the service."
#66 Posted: 07:06:27 24/06/2015
"hey Murray"Striker said.
---
#67 Posted: 07:17:17 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Murray waves at Striker but says nothing. His eyes return to looking at the two with his friend, Sly Cooper. He is thinking about all that these two have said. Who could and would be desperate enough to steal from an orphanage? He, of course, nor Sly, now of the situation at home.
#68 Posted: 08:20:15 24/06/2015
"I'm sorry sir... I just don't want Carmelita or her family to get hurt by Akin... I'm sorry..." Austin said before walking out of the office, he had a lot to think about "What happened that day? Who can I trust? I've known Carmelita and Sly for years now, but now this... What should I do?" He asked himself as he walked out of the Interpol building and without knowing it, into the bad part of the city
---
#69 Posted: 04:42:23 25/06/2015
"what suppose we do?"Light said to Austin.
---
#70 Posted: 07:58:25 25/06/2015
((How did Light end up with Austin? Wasn't he near Murray?))
---
#71 Posted: 22:41:04 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Luckily for Austin, Murray after speaking to Sly had decided to wander off to clear his mind for a bit. Austin finds himself surrounded by wicked grinning faces, armed to the teeth with lead pipes, crowbars, beer bottles, wrenches, etc... Murray comes across the scene and charges in. The first four infront of him, are hurled to the left and right, while the remaining ones turns to fight. The dazed four join the others, attacking Murray, who is protecting Austin. These muggers however stand no chance. Within minutes Murray has incapacitated the entire group. Turning to Austin he speak, there is concern and worry on his face.

"Austin, what are you doing here in this place alone, at this time of the day? You know this is a very dangerous place to be alone in."
#72 Posted: 22:50:37 25/06/2015
"Hey... we might fare better if we get the old gang back together..." Sly said, as he started to follow the direction Murray went, gesturing for the twins to follow.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:45:50 26/06/2015 by Wolfgang
#73 Posted: 01:19:57 26/06/2015
"Its Sly, according to the director, because of Sly, Carmelita's old partner Akin turned evil and started a criminal group called the Night Eyes, she's going to try and reform him, but I don't want him to hurt her or her family, I don't know if I can do this" Austin said "And thanks for saving me big guy"
---
#74 Posted: 01:22:13 26/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"What? Sly did something to... Best not speak so loud, Austin, Sly's not that far away. Does Bentley know," Murray asks in a whisper.
#75 Posted: 02:45:58 26/06/2015
"Bentley was in the room" Austin said
---
#76 Posted: 01:25:20 27/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, crap. Sly probably going to be seriously chewed out for this. Oh man, this is gonna be pretty scary. I've only seen Bentley angry once and well, you can guess what that was liike," Murray says to Austin.
#77 Posted: 07:24:20 27/06/2015
OOC:erm, Light is visit Austin
---
#78 Posted: 13:06:36 27/06/2015
OOC: Henry and Rachael aren't twins, heck they're not even blood related.

"Say, is it alright if we help you?" Rachael asked Sly.

"Yeah, us thieves should stick together, right?" Henry asked Sly.
#79 Posted: 13:16:24 28/06/2015
"who are you?"Striker said.
---
#80 Posted: 20:44:09 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Murray hears another voiceand takes a fighting stance. The gang had made many friends but also enemies. They must always be prepared.
#81 Posted: 05:19:15 27/03/2016
Austin looked at Murray with a look if "Oh now what" on his face
---
#82 Posted: 05:58:54 28/03/2016
"be careful"Light asked Murry and Austin.
---
#83 Posted: 01:14:09 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry about me buddy, I'm a grand master of hand to hand combat. I would be more worried for who dared challenge me. Don't worry, I will be careful as well," Murray says preparing to fight.
#84 Posted: 03:03:58 09/04/2016
"Don't worry, I will be" Austin said as he prepared with Murray
---
#85 Posted: 06:48:56 11/04/2016
"samurai helmet has been stolen"Striker said."we have go past"
---
#86 Posted: 19:41:29 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Murray seeing no danger, relaxes. As the newcomer says that something was stolen from The Time Museum, he looks to Sly for direction. A theft from the museum was pretty important but he believes the orphan's problem is the priority.

Bently returns to their home, fuming that Sly went behind their back and did this. If he had only come to him, this all could have been avoided. Sure he was on assignment, but they could have handled it afterwards, but no Sly went to another and caused this whole issue. Angry, but wanting to do something helpful, he starts researching The Night Eyes.
#87 Posted: 06:48:08 12/04/2016
((OOC: Sorry I was away for quite a while... can I get a brief summary of what's going on?))
---
#88 Posted: 19:01:05 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Basicly Bentley, Officer Austin and now Murray, know the truth behind Case: Scorched. Bently is back home fuming that Sly made such an issue, but is trying to find out about Night Eyes, my, Akin Shadowfang's organization. Two orphans and little thieves, Rachel and Henry, go to Sly and his friends to help save the very orphanage, where they met, Sunnyside, Austin tell Murray "their" issue. Sly is struggling with personal problems of his own.
#89 Posted: 19:16:15 20/04/2016
OOC: I'm still waiting for the person playing Sly.
#90 Posted: 19:31:45 26/04/2016
"I think El Jefe is most wanted list"Light said.
---
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#91 Posted: 13:55:33 05/05/2016
(Hello there!

Do you mind if I happen to join the RP?

If it's not too late?)
#92 Posted: 16:31:56 05/05/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure, welcome friend.
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#93 Posted: 17:34:52 06/05/2016
(Thank you. smilie.

I shall make my character soon.)
#94 Posted: 07:37:01 01/11/2016
OOC: I am still waiting
---
#95 Posted: 11:46:22 04/11/2016
OOC: Me too.
#96 Posted: 11:50:35 05/11/2016
"we both catch El Jefe"Light said.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me