Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Carmelita's Secret Lament [Sly Cooper RP] (Open)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Carmelita's Secret Lament [Sly Cooper RP] (Open)
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1 Posted: 01:42:19 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Sly Cooper and Carmelita are married, they have two kids, a son and a daughter. Their daughter has chosen the path of her father, as a thief, while their son has taken up his mother's path. Sly and Carmelita have lived together without conflict for some time, though Sly notices that she is always wearing something around her neck. It's a hand woven crimson scarf, with Celtic symbols. When he asks her about all she says is that it has sentimental value. However one night, upon returning home from work, she is in tears. She will not speak to anyone, but is grasping a picture of her with a snow-white fox, beside her. When her daughter and son ask who the white fox is, she tells them that his name is Akin and he was her last and favorite partner as well as something much more...

I will be playing Akin, Carmelita's ex partner and special someone. I need a Carmelita, Sly Cooper, their two kids, William and Jade Cooper, as well as Bentley and Murrey. Other characters may be introduced later, also OCs can be used in this roleplay.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 01:31:24 05/04/2015 by Wyrstel
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 02:30:19 02/04/2015
((I'll play the boy out of the children as well as

Name: Austin
Appearance: A grey bat wearing a standard-issue Interpol uniform
Personality: A friendly soul that wants to keep people happy
Other: He knows the Cooper family and has worked in the next office over from Carmelita for about a year, he also is training the Cooper boy to be an officer))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#3 Posted: 02:49:33 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Austin is accepted and the son's name is William Cooper.
#4 Posted: 02:55:05 02/04/2015
((Ok buddy))
---
#5 Posted: 19:31:41 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OC: I guess, I'll play some of the others, until we get more people.

Evening has fallen and the family are waiting for Carmelita to return from work. The door opens and she enters the room. The minutes Carmelita enters the house, they know something is wrong. Tears stream down her cheek, but Carmelita refuses to cry. Clutched in her hands is a picture of herself and another, a snow-white fox, in uniform. Around her neck is that same crimson scarf that she has been wearing for all these years. Carmelita collapses in a chair without saying a word. Sly Cooper, her husband and father to their two children is away at the moment, along with his friend, Murray.

Bentley however is around as are her two children, Jade and William. The technological genius is typing away at his computer, but stops when he sees, the upset, Carmelita Fox. During his search for some work for him and the gang, Bentley has come across a locked file, code-named Scorched. No matter what he does, it will not let him in. Being careful not to let anyone else see it, the turtle, closes his computer and puts it into his special case with all his supplies. Not knowing what is wrong, but with all of them being not only friends, but family, Bentley, slowly approaches her, his wheelchair wheels rolling across the floor, taping her on the shoulder.

"Miss Fox, is something wrong? You're awfully quiet and you are crying as well. I may not be the closest to you but..." Before he can finish, Carmelita wraps her arms around him. No words come out of her mouth, however.

Bentley is taken back by this sudden hug, but smiles, patting her on the back.

"I was right something is wrong. Do you want to come to tell me about it? We can go to my room if you want somewhere more private," the turtle says, gently taking her paw in his hand.

Carmelita just nods and allows Bentley to lead her toward his room. As they reach the room, her companion, closes the door, but not before putting up a sign, saying: Don't Disturb. Locking the door and leading Carmelita over to his bed, Bentley wheels over to her side.

"Bentley, I don't even know where to begin... Carmelita says, trying to wipe away her tears with a paw.

Bentley tosses her over a box of Kleenex.

"Just start from the beginning, take all the time you need, Carmelita," he says.

Carmelita nods, takes a few breaths, dries her tears and blows her nose, before speaking.

"Alright, Bentley you know how I told you all about this Akin, that I knew, but I never told you anything else. Bentley nods. Well, he was more that just a person in my life, he was partner, my final partner, before... She trails off for a little bit before continuing. We graduated from the same academy together. We worked side by side for fifteen to twenty years. Whenever I was with him, I knew he had my back and that I was safe. Then I got married to Sly sometime later, he even came to our wedding, despite his mistrust in Cooper. Still I continued to visit him as much as I could. We would speak about the times that we had together, in the academy and out, laughing and chuckling at some of the more hilarious or embarrassing moments we shared. Then it happened...

Akin was forced out of Interpol. Warrents for his arrest where issued and distributed immediately. Akin was hunted everywhere. I arrived too late to save the two people other than me that meant the world to him: his mother and father. I found them dead, gunned down in their home. I ran as fast as I could ignoring my rubber legs. I knew of one place, where we could meet safely. The scarf that I knitted myself, for Akin, just yesterday, to keep him warm during the colder months, was there on the ground, with drops of his blood making it even redder than normal. I wears that very scarf, even now. For all this time I though he was dead, but now today, I have learned the truth. I now know the truth. Akin is alive, but he has changed. For all these years he was creating his own criminal organization, forming a new family for himself, creating Night Eyes. Through his exploits and those, who are his comrades, Night Eyes has become the most powerful, most influential criminal organization is world. The person I knew would never become this, but that was before...Case: Scorched. That was before Sly, started the biggest scandal in history, in order to escape a certain person that was hunting us. It is your friend, my husband, that did this."

Bentley goes silent, having no idea about any of this. When Sly got back he was about to get the chewing out of a lifetime by the technological genius. So that is what the locked file was. That is what Case: Scorched is about. Bentley was going to have talk with Sly about this.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:02:09 23/04/2015 by Wyrstel
#6 Posted: 20:36:20 04/04/2015
William walked up to his mother and hugged her "Its going to be momma, we'll figure this out" He said

Austin walked in as well "Carmelita... I've been trying to figure out what happened that day, but I didn't find anything unfortunately" He said
---
#7 Posted: 21:47:25 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Carmelita just nods, she says nothing, holding tightly to the picture in her paws. Tears stream down her face as Bentley unlocks the door and she retreats to her room, closing the door. She places the picture of herself and I on the dresser beside her bed. The vixen lays down on the bed, looking directly at the picture of us.
#8 Posted: 01:03:24 05/04/2015
"I hope she'll be ok" William said

"I hope so too little one" Austin said
---
#9 Posted: 20:49:29 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Bentley shakes his head and munches on an apple. He adjusts his glasses as he thinks. Then scratching his chin, he speaks.

"I don't know if I've ever seen her this upset and quiet. This really worries me, but I can't do anything until I have more information on Case: Scorched. He turns to face the Interpol officer with William. Um, Officer Austin, what do you know about Case: Scorched? Also do you know any others that I could talk to about it," Bentley says.
#10 Posted: 21:38:53 06/04/2015
"Well, I don't know much other than the only way to get more information is to either hack in or talk to the director" Austin said
---
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#11 Posted: 00:23:30 07/04/2015
(Would it be alright if I joined?)
#12 Posted: 02:36:17 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
(Sure, welcome Coalata.)
#13 Posted: 03:23:35 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Bentley pause for a minute scratching his head as he, wheels back and forth in his customized wheelshair. Then grabbing his coat with his mechanical arms, he drapes it over his shoulders. Turning to the the others, he speaks.

"Well I'd best be off to speak to the director about this: Case: Scorched. William, watch over your mother, and do what you can for her. You too, Jade, she needs you both. I know little about this Akin, but by the way that she has reacted to this... He must be someone very important to her. I'll see you all in a few hours," he says before wheeling himself outside and making his way toward Interpol.
#14 Posted: 03:45:08 23/04/2015
William nodded and looked at Jade "How should we help Momma?" He asked his sister

Austin followed Bentley "I hope the director will tell us, I've never seen Carm that upset" He said
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#15 Posted: 04:24:39 23/04/2015
(I might be up for joining, as well.)
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#16 Posted: 04:32:19 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome, Wolfgang. The more people, the merrier.
#17 Posted: 04:58:31 23/04/2015
Name: 'King' Talbot
Age: Biologically 38. Chronologically 741 (born in 1274)
Appearance: A grey-furred wolf with a surprisingly muscular build, who tends to prefer 12th century royal clothing and has a fondness for jewelry
Personality: A very polite (if demanding of respect) gentleman on the surface, he tries to keep his emotions on as tight a leash as possible. Seems aloof to people that don't know him well.
Backstory: Born into royalty from a northern land, Talbot's family had a legacy full of secrets and corruption that belied his family's seemingly benevolent appearance, including a curse of madness and strength that had been passed down through the generations. Shortly after his father (the current King)'s death, on the night that he was set to inherit the secret to controlling this power, however, an assassination attempt was made on the family, including the young prince's life. The family's "loyal" butler just barely managed to get him to safety in time, and sent him off to live with some relatives in an adjoining kingdom. This solution, however, did not prove adequate, as the young prince's control over himself waned as time pressed onward, and the townsfolk drove away the monster he was becoming with each passing day. He fled as far north as he could go to avoid hurting anyone else, before the wind and cold overtook him, freezing his body away for centuries. After escaping from the arctic excavation team that had 'rescued' him, this fish out of temporal water seeks to reclaim both the secret of his lineage and the kingdom he sees as rightfully his, and will ally with those that he believes would help him regain his former prestige and wealth.
Other: Can enter a 'berserker rage', where he becomes a larger, much more bestial wolfman, when put under enough stress.
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 06:39:21 23/04/2015 by Wolfgang
#18 Posted: 06:01:31 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted, Wolfgang.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#19 Posted: 12:29:13 08/05/2015
OOC: For some reason, I want to join this. I have NEVER played a Sly Cooper game though, but anything with talking animals at least has my interest.
#20 Posted: 13:47:43 08/05/2015
OOC: Wyrstel said 'The more people, the merrier.', so I don't think he would have any objections to you guys making character sheets.
---
#21 Posted: 19:31:49 08/05/2015
OOC: I got two characters I plan to use. They fight as a duo.

Name: Rachael "The Red Tide" Lashley
Species: Tapir
Look: Rachael is kind of slim not just for her species, but she's also more slim than Sly himself. She has a tuft of blonde hair curling over her right side of her face, she wears a dark colored shirt with black and white arm and leg warmers, and has a matching black sash on her shirt much like a dress except it hangs down. She also likes to paint her hooves purple and has a small purple heart on her cheek. She and her team mate kind of have a "Gothic Girl and her pet Monster" type character going for them.
Personality: She cares deeply about the poor, but also adores her childhood friend and adopted brother Henry Lashley. ...Though she does pick and nag on her brother a lot about his *ahem* pride, and she treats him like a pet at times. She's a bit sassy and sarcastic and likes lots of action. She is the athletics of the two, and is usually the on in charge of doing most of their threft.

Name: Henry "The Meteor" Lashley
Species: Opossum
Look: Henry is the polar opposite of Rachael. Big King Henry is absurdley fat to the point you cannot even see his legs. He's incredibly slow, but because he's so fat, he can basically ignore punches and kicks like a god. ...Unless they are aimed at the top or back of his head. His tail is huge too. The only thing he wears is a pair of arm shackles with short chains on them, a neck shackle which has a chain attached to it which Rachael constantly grabs a hold of, and a leather Harness around his arms and the middle of his gut.
Personality: Henry is dragged around by Rachael on his chain like a pet, and he doesn't seem to mind because it was kind of his idea in the first place. He's a bit stubborn. ...Okay, REALLY stubborn, but is also kind of a sweetheart deep inside. He's the muscle of the group, always there when Rachael needs an extra belly when dealing with the authorities.

Bio: Rachael and Henry are the adopted son and daughter of "Snake Arm" Parry and Natasha Lashley AKA "Thumper," both of which were famous wrestlers around the area. Parry liked to use a mix of strength and speed to make himself well rounded against different fighters, where Natasha prefered to fight using her weight as a weapon. Rachael and Henry derived their fighting styles from their parents. Rachael, however, fights with speed and athleticism on her mind, not caring much for her father's good strength. Henry wanted to fight like his mother, except he obtained this skewed mindset that "bigger is better," where Natasha had a strict diet that made her relatively heavy but still well fit and relatively agile. (Think something like Brodus Clay or something along those lines).

Rachael and Henry's life of crime started one day with the Orphanage they grew up at. One day they went back and saw that the Orphanage was being forced to pay ridiculous amounts of money that they could barely afford. Rachael and Henry's life of crime involves the usual Robin-Hood motive, in that they wanted to take from the rich to give to the poor, but in their case in particular, they want to help not just their Orphanage, but other Orphanages across the globe.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:17:37 10/05/2015 by MugoUrth
#22 Posted: 02:55:24 09/05/2015
OOC: I was wondering, is the position of Sly Cooper himself taken?
---
#23 Posted: 17:16:56 09/05/2015
OOC: I really hope this doesn't become another one of those RPs I get really interested in where the TP just all of a sudden vanishes and the RP never starts. I've had that happen to me quite a bit.
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#24 Posted: 22:19:44 09/05/2015
Who can i be?
#25 Posted: 00:17:42 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: The only person that is taken is Akin Shadowfang, my character.
#26 Posted: 05:49:42 10/05/2015
OOC: I would like to play Sly then, if there are no objections. On another note, it might be a bit confusing to have two characters with the moniker 'King'.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:04:57 10/05/2015 by Wolfgang
#27 Posted: 07:35:23 10/05/2015
OOC: I could remove it then. When making big characters like him, I tend to use words like that to describe them, such as a giant bunny character I made with "Emperor" as their moniker who is basically an 8ft tall beefcake with a massive muscle structure, but I kind of just tacked on "King" to make him sound intimidating and competent. I might change it to something like "Wrecking Ball" or something similar.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:09:06 10/05/2015 by MugoUrth
#28 Posted: 13:27:48 10/05/2015
((I'm going to try writing a Sly-esque prologue, and I'd like thoughts on how close I am to being in-character))

"After taking on the bird that claimed my parent's lives, stopping the gang that tried to bring him back, teaming up with new friends and old enemies to stop an evil scientist, and joining forces with my ancestors to keep history intact, I'd thought my thieving days were over. With all of our family's riches, I thought that I could retire in peace. That is, until I heard the rumors, and... well, let me start at the beginning.

I'd always kept my ear close to the thieving community, and recently, I'd started hearing a name that was way too close for comfort, a band of criminals that went by the name the Sinister Seven. I don't know about you, but I've got a pretty bad track record of dealing with numbered groups of villains. One thing was certain, though. Whoever this gang was, if they even exist, were going down.
---
#29 Posted: 15:21:28 10/05/2015
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
William nodded and looked at Jade "How should we help Momma?" He asked his sister

Austin followed Bentley "I hope the director will tell us, I've never seen Carm that upset" He said

((Wyrstel, can you reply please?))
---
#30 Posted: 18:17:08 10/05/2015
OOC: That's pretty good Wolfgang. As for Henry, I'm going to change it to Henry "The Meteor" Lashley. That's another term I like to use for big guys.

Ways away, a dying orphanage had recently been attacked by greedy bank sharks who were demanding them money. Their only means came from a pair of past orphans: a ridiculously slim tapir who enjoyed wrestling name Rachael "Red Tide" Lashley, and her adopted brother Henry "The Meteor" Lashley. It was late at night right before the orphans were going to bed when they appeared through the door.

Henry had two sacks slung over his body that seemed stuffed with coins. There were kids inside the building who immediately ran up to the two, hugging Rachael and Henry, some were even climbing up onto Henry's back. The person running the orphanage, an old lemur, went up to the too and nodded her head.

"I know this isn't the way you wanted to do things," Rachael said. "But this money should shut the bank up for a while. That fat badger miser never even saw me or heard me."

"Yes, I'm glad you two are thinking about our cause," the lemur said. "But... how exactly do people avoid seeing your brother?"

"GRAWR!" Henry bellowed, pretending to be a giant monster. That was part of their character they were portraying. "Rachael always has me positioned outside of a building. I usually don't get involved unless my big sis is in trouble." Rachael was slightly older than Henry, so that was technically a correct statement.

"I suppose," the lemur said. "Anyway, time for bed kids. We have a long day ahead of us."

As the kids were going to bed, Rachael felt the need to smile inside. She didn't particularly like the life of crime, but she felt more happy that the money goes to someone who deserves it more than a miserly badger. "I wonder if this is the end of our life of crime, or if it's only the mere beginning."
#31 Posted: 18:25:44 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Bentley nods as he wheels over over to the front doors of Interpol, pressing the handicapped button. Then through the doors he goes till he comes to secretary. He clears his throat to get her attention.

"Bentley and Officer Austin, here to see the director," he says, politely.
#32 Posted: 21:20:04 10/05/2015
Austin followed Bentley "Hello" He said to the secretary
---
#33 Posted: 12:43:36 12/05/2015
The next morning, Rachael and Henry went back to the orphanage. They were actually quite fond of everyone there, so they made regular visits. The moment they went inside, the Lemur rushed up to the two as fast as she could.

"I guess today's the day you're paying off the bank," Rachael said. "I'd walk with you, but I want to keep a low profile. You wouldn't mind if Henry..."

"Rachael... the money is gone!" the Lemur cried.

"What, the money is gone!?" Henry shouted. "The bank didn't already take it, did they?"

"...I don't think so," The Lemur said. "It was taken over night, and the bank would likely come in and take it during the day through legal actions."

"I don't want to keep robbing people," Rachael said. "They may be a bunch of stuck-up slobs, but it's still stealing."

"You don't think... the legendary Sly did it, do you?" Henry asked.

"No, you idiot!" Rachael blurted out. "He doesn't steal from orphanages. ...But now that you brought him up... maybe he can help us."

"But where do you think he would be at this time?" Henry asked.

"Well we better look somewhere," Rachael said. "Let's try the alleys. That is a common hideout for thieves and brigands."

So that's what they ended up doing. They ended up looking where they could for Sly to see if he'd show up.

"Maybe we should split up, we'll find him easier," Rachael said.

"Got ya big sis," Henry said before moving off on his own. "I wonder if being loud will attract him to our location. GRAWR! ...That's so fun to say."
#34 Posted: 22:20:07 19/05/2015
OOC: Bump. smilie
#35 Posted: 01:03:52 25/05/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I need someone to play the director for this next part.

Jade shakes her head, unsure what to do.
"I don't know brother. All we can do is comfort her the best we can. That is all I can think of."

The secretary looks up from her computer at Bentley and Austin. She is a young black and white ermine with silvery eyes. Seeing the two and hearing what they are here for, she speaks.

"Just one minute please. Pressing a button on a small box beside her computer, she speaks into the microphone. Bentley and Officer Austin to see you, sir. They say it's important," she says.

Murray finishes munching on his large bag of Sour Cream and Onion potato chips, before, tossing the empty bag away as him and Sly slowly make their way back home. He has no idea about Carmelita's situation, or what Sly was in for when he got there. Currently he is just happy hanging out with his friend, Sly and his family.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:26:20 28/05/2015 by Wyrstel
#36 Posted: 02:41:27 25/05/2015
William looked outside a window "When dad gets home, he and Uncle Murray will have an idea" He said to his sister

Austin looked around the room as they waited
---
#37 Posted: 03:38:15 25/05/2015
Sly looked around awkwardly as he walked home with Murray, the cool wind of the Paris night feeling nice on his fur. He'd been meaning to talk to someone, anyone about his own dilemma, and he realized that if anyone were to give good advice, it'd be one of his oldest friends. While Murray was far from the brightest of the group, Sly knew that Murray would go to the ends of the earth to save him, and he was the most honest, trustworthy friend that anyone could ask for.

"Hey... Murray?" Sly asked, as he turned to his friend, a worried look on his face. "I've got a bit of a problem, and... well... I need some advice."
---
#38 Posted: 03:48:41 25/05/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Goldenrushducks, if you want you can be Murray and Bentley.

Murray stops and turns to face his friend and family, Sly Cooper. He can tell that something is bugging him. Sitting down on a nearby steel bench, he pats the spot next to him.

"Yeah, Sly? I don't know if I can help you, Sly, but I'll do my best. Come sit down over here with me. Then you can tell me about this problem of yours," he says with a small smile.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:51 25/05/2015 by Wyrstel
#39 Posted: 04:03:13 25/05/2015
Sly smiled softly at Murray, as he sits down on the bench next to his friend. "You remember all that we've been through, with the Fiendish Five, the Klaww Gang, you know, all of those adventures. They were some of the toughest trials we've ever faced, we risked everything, yet we still suffered losses... and I can't help but feel that this is going to be another adventure like that. The trouble I'm having is... I don't want my family to be involved. Carmelita, the kids... I just can't help but feel that they'd insist on following me... and get hurt."

He put his arm on Murray's closest shoulder (wrapping it around his back would be quite the challenge), and sighed. "I'm just... not sure what to do. If I leave without a word... I might tear the family apart... but hurting their feelings is nothing compared to them actually getting hurt... just... I don't know what to do."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:06 25/05/2015 by Wolfgang
#40 Posted: 12:31:10 25/05/2015
Rachael and Henry regrouped during their search for Sly. It didn't seem like either of them were having any luck.

"I'm sorry, I thought making a lot of noise would attract Sly to our location," Henry said.

"Why did you think that would be a good idea?" Rachael said.

"Well? What's he going to do to me?" Henry asked.

"Need I remind you he prefers to fight with sharp, pointy weapons?" Rachael asked.

"I can take sharp, pointy weapons," Henry responded.

"You have no idea what your limitations are, do you?" Rachael asked.

"But where could he be anyway?" Henry asked. "If we don't get that money back soon, they could close the..."

"Shhhh... I heard something," Rachael said quietly.

That was when the two found Sly and Murray in a location together. They ended up eavesdropping on a conversation, which probably wasn't the best move. Rachael stayed behind her brother in case they wanted to attack them for listening in on Sly's problems.

"Wow, I guess the great Sly has problems too," Henry responded.
#41 Posted: 05:50:54 28/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sly, you may be able to get your kids to stay with someone, but there is no way you are going to get Carmelita, to stay behind. She is even more stubborn than you. No you'll have to take her along. William and Jade can probably be left with a friend, as you do this, but not her. She's coming with you no matter what," Murray says firmly.
#42 Posted: 20:26:45 28/05/2015
"So... you're saying that I should bring her along with me?" Sly said, confusion in his voice. "I mean... if something happens to both of us, the kids, they'll..."
---
#43 Posted: 22:12:51 28/05/2015
"Huh? They stopped," Henry mentioned to Rachael.

"Do you think they noticed us?" Rachael asked.

"I don't know," Henry said. "But if they did, I guess there's no point in hiding. After all, you can't hide me."

Henry proudly went out to make himself known. Deep down, he didn't realize how imposing he looked. Still, he had no fear of being attacked by them, as he half wanted it.
#44 Posted: 22:40:05 07/06/2015
OOC: Bump smilie
#45 Posted: 22:41:06 08/06/2015
As the stranger came out of the darkness, Sly instinctively looked around for somewhere to perch, settling for a nearby lamp post. He leapt onto it, brandishing his cane as he pointed it towards Henry. "Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to eavesdrop?" he quipped, ready for a fight if the figure was hostile.
---
#46 Posted: 06:00:31 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Murphy notices the intrusion as well and stands up, ready to give the stranger a piece of his mind with is own fists. He was not someone that anyone would want to face in hand to hand. He is big and muscular and an expert when it comes to hand to hand fighting.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#47 Posted: 06:49:04 09/06/2015
Name: light "Jack Rocket"
Species: Tiger
Look: Light is Expert weapon and Cpl of Police Force Squad Team.

Name: Striker "Stealth"
Species: Wolf
Look: Strker is Sniper and Sgt of Police Force Squad Team.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#48 Posted: 12:12:45 09/06/2015
"Ummm, sorry for the intrusion," Henry started. "I just wanted some money."

In the shadows, Rachael heard that and immediately face-hoofed herself. She could tell that Henry wanted to start a fight because he wanted to show off, so he was using suggestive wording to provoke a negative response.

"Yes, I know you two are master thieves, so I've been looking for you in hopes I would find what I need."

Rachael decided to step in before something bad happened. She immediately walked up and punched Henry as a demonstration.

"He just wanted you to attack him before making our motives clear," Rachael said.

"Aww, I wanted the big guy to punch me," Henry said. "No offense, but your punches are too weak big sis."

"We actually came to you guys for help," Rachael responded. "We are actually a pair of thieves ourselves, but like you, we steal for good. Our subject just happens to be the orphanage we both grew up in: that is where most of the money we have stolen goes to. ...But recently we got a huge haul and over night the money was re-stolen, and if we don't get money back soon the orphanage could be shut down."

"Just for kicks, could... could I please test your punch Murray?" Henry said. "I hear you're very strong."

"Henry, you're such a loon," Rachael said. "Anyway, my name is Rachael "the Red Tide" Lashley. I already disclosed "the Meteor's" name."
#49 Posted: 04:42:57 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Murray pauses and looks toward Sly. He was not sure this was the greatest idea. Swallowing he speaks to him.

"Umm, Sly do you think that is a good idea? You know how strong I am and you know what I do to our foes. Should I go easy on him instead? I don't want to hurt him," he says.
#50 Posted: 05:01:29 13/06/2015
"Maybe we should hear them out, and spar later..." Sly said, before turning from Murray to face the others. "I'm all for helping people in need, especially those from Happy Camper, but I've got, er... a bit of a situation on my hands, that... well, I can't really spend a whole lot of time away from my current objective..." he continued, giving a slight pause as he frowned. "...which means we're going to need to do this quickly. Tell me what you know about these criminals."
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me