Page 1 of 1
Am I high or...
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1 Posted: 22:40:45 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Just played with Ghost Roaster (the Skylander, not the user) in Trap Team, and his charge attack (the one where he turns into a giant skull and bites enemies) did NINE HUNDRED FORTY TWO DAMAGE. AM I SEEING THINGS. X.X
---
^This might be sarcasm.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 23:06:51 01/04/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Just played with Ghost Roaster (the Skylander, not the user) in Trap Team, and his charge attack (the one where he turns into a giant skull and bites enemies) did NINE HUNDRED FORTY TWO DAMAGE. AM I SEEING THINGS. X.X


You're welcome.

[User Posted Image]
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
SkyScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 550
#3 Posted: 23:11:56 01/04/2015
Um... wow. Ok, I clearly need to dust him off and give him some play again
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#4 Posted: 05:44:44 02/04/2015
Yeah, for anyone who thought that the new Trap Team characters are doing too much damage, the truth is that they just made everyone do a lot of damage in TT. Try Wrecking Ball, too. Still won't help much on Nightmare mode if the attack can't be done from range.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:09 02/04/2015 by Friendzie
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#5 Posted: 13:47:58 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Just played with Ghost Roaster (the Skylander, not the user) in Trap Team, and his charge attack (the one where he turns into a giant skull and bites enemies) did NINE HUNDRED FORTY TWO DAMAGE. AM I SEEING THINGS. X.X


You're welcome.

[User Posted Image]


wat.

WAT.

Anyway, his dash attack DEFENITELY did 942 damage on the training dummies next to Persephone, but did 241 damage to Kaos. Any explanation for this?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 14:44:15 02/04/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Just played with Ghost Roaster (the Skylander, not the user) in Trap Team, and his charge attack (the one where he turns into a giant skull and bites enemies) did NINE HUNDRED FORTY TWO DAMAGE. AM I SEEING THINGS. X.X


You're welcome.


wat.

WAT.

Anyway, his dash attack DEFENITELY did 942 damage on the training dummies next to Persephone, but did 241 damage to Kaos. Any explanation for this?


The dummies lie.
---
5.7.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5254
#7 Posted: 19:53:24 02/04/2015
Quote: wreckingballbob
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Quote: GhostRoaster


You're welcome.


wat.

WAT.

Anyway, his dash attack DEFENITELY did 942 damage on the training dummies next to Persephone, but did 241 damage to Kaos. Any explanation for this?


The dummies lie.



I knew it! The Gill Grunt dolphin is EVIL!

[User Posted Image]

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#8 Posted: 21:56:04 02/04/2015
Yeah the damage the dummies show isn't always correct, wrecking balls roll attack says it does like 850 too.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 8848
#9 Posted: 22:29:25 02/04/2015
They always seem to take double damage or sometimes 1.5 of what you do to,say, Buzzer Beaks. Maybe there's hidden armor stats for enemies that the dummies lack?
---
All-tempting draught. We'll drink of her again.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#10 Posted: 01:01:06 03/04/2015
I think it's got to do with the weird physical placement of dummy censors . If you use double troubles Lightning staff thing, you can see it latches on a decent height above the dummy. It's like the whole column of those dimensions can take damage.


Also just a cool thing I found yesterday....... If you use Magna charges magnet attack on the dummies, he can pick them up and destroy them . So you can clear the whole garden.
I thought this was really weird coz I haven't come across any other attacks that effects the dummies. Iether attacks do some damage or they have no effect.

I don't think he could do this is swap force, so it seems like that it was programmed in specifically. Maybe T4B were trying out some destructive environment concepts.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:26 03/04/2015 by wild_defender
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me