Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31
The Elemental Keys (A dragon RP) [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1 Posted: 18:59:57 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
All is peaceful in the world, until the ten Elemental Keys, magical stones that control their respective element, have gone haywire. Now disasters spread across the world in many forms; fear has turned dragons insane, poison has brought disease and death, fire has created wildfires of massive proportions, wind has created devastating tornados, water has flooded places once unbelieved to be flooded, electricity has brought down random bolts, earth has summoned massive earthquakes, ice has frozen many a place solid, and even light and darkness have been affected, turning day into night and night into day. Now, a group of dragons must take a stand, find the Elemental Keys, and save the world, but the only problem is ... there are those determined to stop them. Will the world be saved, or ruined?

Oh, wyverns are acceptable. And if you want a character to be a villain, just say so in Other info.

Okay, now that the plot is done, here are the rules ("Booo!"):

I am the GM.
No killing and/or controlling the characters of other people.
Please keep cussing out of here, unless necessary.
Try to keep romance on the down low, nothing too ... much.
You can have as many characters as you can handle.
Three elements per dragon is MAX.
Put "find the keys" at the bottom of your character sheet posts if you've read all this so far.
And most of all, Have Fun.

Character sheet time!

Name:
Element(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other info:

I will add my characters once this gets posts.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 19:44:48 01/04/2015
If you need an associate main bad guy who steals the keys, I can help!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 19:49:33 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, sure, but the keys won't be stolen, I have something else in mind for them. The villains just want to Elemental Keys left alone while their magic runs amok.
---
#4 Posted: 19:57:15 01/04/2015
Okay! I must have misread it.

Name: Earthbound
Age: 2 months for time in existence, 12 years for physical and mental age
Elements: Water, Fire, and Earth(limited)
Appearance: Earthbound is a brown dragon with purple wings and horns. Her tail has two curved spikes on it, and her four horns are curved as well.
Personality: Earthbound is almost the perfect villain, controlled and calm while at the same time fierce and cruel. She doesn't fight for the fun of it, but can be easily tricked into a fight that she can't win.
Other: Reversed clone of Skyward. Is trying to stop the others from finding the keys.

Should I add Skyward?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#5 Posted: 20:00:44 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Earthbound is in, and sure, bring in Skyward.
---
Dragon-Uprising Emerald Sparx Gems: 3234
#6 Posted: 20:30:45 01/04/2015
Name: Vexx

Element: Fire.

Appearence: Red scales brown under belly, brown eyes, spiked tail tip, two horns on top of head (like Spyro) and 3 little ones jutting out on each side of his lower jaw. Horns are brown.

Personality: Sorta laid back, likes to make friends, and is usually a very cheery dragon.

Other: if his dark mode is accepted, I can tell you about it if you don't already know.

Find the keys
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#7 Posted: 20:32:56 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome to this one, and Vexx is in, and I guess (me and you know who) could be brought in.
---
#8 Posted: 20:39:39 01/04/2015
Yep, if the occasions arises.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#9 Posted: 20:48:44 01/04/2015
Name: Kihei
Element: Ice
Appearance: (He's my avatar)
Personality: Friendly, tries to be a hero
Other: N/A

Name: Isis
Elements: Poison, Ice, Light
Appearance: A white dragon with blue stripes along her back
Personality: Caring soul that will try to heal whoever she can using her poison
Other: Her poison cannot heal Earth dragons

Find the keys
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#10 Posted: 20:50:53 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Isis and Kihei are accepted.
---
#11 Posted: 21:01:11 01/04/2015
((Ok! Storm, Kihei wants to talk to Starri, can you please reply to our PMs?))
---
#12 Posted: 21:05:51 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
(Sigh, you two still haven't gotten out of that? Storm, please don't leave this RP, unlike the others.)

Name: Chimera
Element(s): darkness
Appearance: Chimera has black scales with a dark red belly and wing membranes. Occasionally, she can make her wings become feathered for a while with her magic. The color of the feathers are dark blue. Her eyes are red, her horns resemble that of Cynder's, and Chimera's tail tip looks like a gold ring, but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears; and there is a dark red gem at the end of her tail (not the spear part).
Personality: Chimera is a very caring dragoness, and she hates to see people in pain. She does have a problem with loving people though; everyone she has cared about has vanished or died. She is very knowledgeable about dark magic, and is hoping that she can find peace for her late sister, Celeste; who's death is something she'd rather not talk about. When it comes to people she cares about, she can be rather strict about making sure she can trust them, and always wants to be around them. Because of that, she can seem like a hot-head, but is only wanting to keep her friends from abandoning her; considering how long she has been alone. Despite all of this, she can be rather independent. She can be equally fierce and stubborn in fights and her beliefs, but has made exceptions to continue being with her friends.
Other info: Chimera has two things of hers in a pocket dimension, an amulet that opens portals, and an ice-blue scale that glows with every known color. Also, she has a form that she can enter only when she is completely enraged; with a power called Chaos, but it is nothing more than darkness with an extra kick of strength.

Name: Glare
Element(s): ice, light
Appearance: Glare has ice-blue scales with a yellow belly, wing membranes, eyes, and crest. His horns are shaped like Spyro's. His tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the end of his tail has a blue gem.
Personality: he can be a real dare-devil when it comes to crazy plans. Glare always speaks his mind, but knows when it could become a problem, and he is also rather friendly. Moreover, Glare can seem as mysterious, but can also come off as a normal.
Other info: Like Chimera, he has an amulet in a pocket dimension that opens portals.

"find the keys."
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:04:01 02/04/2015 by theuone
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#13 Posted: 21:43:47 01/04/2015
(Yet another interesting RP theuone, awesome. smilie I'll bring in a villain aswell, and is it cool if I also use my usuals? Totally fine if not though since that's pretty boring lol)

Name: Pandora

Element(s): Darkness and Ice

Appearance: http://postimg.org/image/g3yv2cebd/

Personality: Cunning, sadistic, and calculative. While she finds it most amusing to use manipulation to make creatures hurt others for her entertainment, Pandora is certainly not above getting her own claws dirty, and all the while she will be cool and nonchalant as if she finds bringing pain to others relaxing. She is very formulaic and strict about how she deals with problems, and will almost never go into a situation without a plan.

Other info: Doesn't have much endurance when it comes to taking physical hits, but makes up for it by specializing in speed and stealth.

"Find the Keys"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#14 Posted: 21:50:06 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmm, I guess I could make an exception for you ShinyPikachu, given they are rather unique, so in other words, the Dryphons may join. Pandora is in.
---
#15 Posted: 21:58:45 01/04/2015
(I just noticed that theuone didn't put "Find the Keys" in his character form. I guess we can't accept him.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#16 Posted: 22:02:15 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I accept myself! And I'm going to do that.
---
#17 Posted: 22:07:05 01/04/2015
((Good eye D-U! And unfortunately we haven't, I'm really sorry if I did anything to her too))
---
#18 Posted: 22:22:10 01/04/2015
Quote: Dragon-Uprising
(I just noticed that theuone didn't put "Find the Keys" in his character form. I guess we can't accept him.

That made me laugh more than it should have.
---
#19 Posted: 22:31:46 01/04/2015
Yay! I'm feel happy.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#20 Posted: 22:49:20 01/04/2015
Name: Shade
Element(s): Light and fire
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...ragon-469028398
Personality: Mysterious, shy, and brave
Other info: N/A

Name: Zera
Elements: Poison
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.deviantart.com/art/Zera-347098377
Personality: Shy, mysterious.
Other info: She has physic abilitys.

"find the keys"
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:05:13 01/04/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#21 Posted: 22:53:09 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm not sure if I can accept Convexity, what else did Shade have?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:38 01/04/2015 by theuone
#22 Posted: 23:02:42 01/04/2015
Ooc: I fixed their ages. Shade has dark matter.
---
SC
#23 Posted: 23:03:27 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I mean like, didn't he have fire and light?
---
#24 Posted: 23:04:52 01/04/2015
ooc: yep!
---
SC
#25 Posted: 23:06:22 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, Shade and Zera are now accepted.
---
#26 Posted: 23:11:16 01/04/2015
ooc: cool! when do we start?
---
SC
#27 Posted: 23:40:44 01/04/2015
Wait... Are those arms on the front of Shade real?
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#28 Posted: 23:58:05 01/04/2015
ooc: yep!
---
SC
#29 Posted: 00:37:39 02/04/2015
Oh gosh, that's new.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#30 Posted: 01:31:45 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
We'll probably start tomorrow, given ... that everyone will be ready.

And I've yet to bring in the main villain.
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#31 Posted: 01:34:34 02/04/2015
Quote: theuone
Hmm, I guess I could make an exception for you ShinyPikachu, given they are rather unique, so in other words, the Dryphons may join. Pandora is in.

(Awesome, thanks! I've worked on them for awhile so it's great to see that smilie )

Name: Velia

Element(s): Darkness, Electricity, and Fire

Appearance: http://sta.sh/01461y4qyxrc

Personality: Intelligent and courageous, but also wary and independent. Velia is slow to trust others and has trouble conveying emotions as a result, which often makes her come off as rude or uninterested. But in actuality she can be quite selfless, protective, considerate, and on occasion playful, and when the time calls for it is also strongly authoritative.

Other info: Less affected by magic and Elements than most, though light still hurts her exceptionally well. Breathes a dark fire that ignores flame resistance and steals magical and life energy, and can become a shadowy figure that makes her immune to all but Dark and Light attacks, and also allows her to go through small crevices and "stick" to walls.

Name: Avia

Element(s): Fire and Electricity

Appearance: http://sta.sh/01btbljya1ys

Personality: Daring, playful, clever, friendly, and loves to learn more about different creatures and magic. Avias attitude can be uninhibited when annoyed, which at times gets her into initially avoidable conflict, but nonetheless she is extremely loyal and affectionate to her loved ones and will go lengths to make them happy.

Other info: Fire immunity and high heat resistance, breathes an especially hot blue fire, aswell as very powerful plasma which works by using both of her elements at once, though it has a high energy output so it can't be used excessively. Can light the ends of her wings aflame to boost her flight and deflect some elemental attacks, and can do a similar thing with her claws to slice through hard materials.

Name: Aneitha

Element(s): Ice and Wind

Appearance: http://sta.sh/01pappcbq2ky

Personality: Serene, intelligent, and nurturing to the point of acting somewhat motherly. While she is at times prone to vanity Aneitha is a caring soul that can get surprisingly wrathful when her loved ones are threatened.

Other info: Can breathe "Icefire" which is an ice blast in the shape of flames that resists heat and can paralyze those not resistant to the cold for a short time, will also do more harm to enemies long after they have been struck over time like hypothermia if not properly treated.

Can't be harmed by blistering cold temperatures, and infact gets the capability of regenerating her Mana and empowering her by absorbing the cold in the air with her magical crystals.

(And as for your recent comment, coolio, can't wait.)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:14:10 07/05/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#32 Posted: 02:35:15 02/04/2015
((I'm ready when you are guys))
---
#33 Posted: 11:22:07 02/04/2015
(Hia.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#34 Posted: 14:24:19 02/04/2015
Bringing in Darakon and a new guy.

Just a sec.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#35 Posted: 14:39:13 02/04/2015
Name: Darakon
Elements: Darkness, Fear, Chaos
Appearance: Darakon
Abilities: Can become invisible.
Personality: Quite cunning and smart. Likes to get what he wants, wants to be better than Lucian. Can be manipulative.

History: Darakon and Lucian grew up in a world known as Idris, where the years went by differently to the regular planes of existence. The years were three times shorter, only four months, an each month was a season. So, compared to the other dragons, Darakon would be 28.8 and Lucian would be 32. At the age of 39 (13 in comparison to other dragons) both dragons underwent the ritual of passage. This was where they had to go out, by themselves, and defeat an avatar of one of the Ancient Spirits. Lucian killed Algalon the Sword-smith, Spirit over the stars, and donned his first claw upon his tail, Darakon killed Lillian Dross, the Dragon-Lord, Spirit of Darkness, and donned its skull as a mask,. These two "trinkets" gave them an empowered form of Light and Shadow, Chaos and Starfire. and these could be used when the Purgatory Ward was activated. As upon completing the ritual, a ward was placed upon them, this meant that if struck a killing blow, then they would not die but instead that blow would be deflected by the ward and give the dragon time to defeat the creature, during the time when this ward is activated, their shadow and light elements become empowered becoming Chaos and Starfire.

Other: Brother to Lucian. Also he is a Villain.

Name: Lucian
Elements: Light, Starfire
Appearance: White with a blue underbelly, Combine wings(like Darakon) that have first white feathers then gold feathers then blue wing membrane, gold fur along his neck in between two curved bright yellow horns. Red blade at tip of tail. Multiple battle scars and golden spines.
Abilties: Can communicate telepathically and possesses low-level mind-reading.
Personality: Quite smart, easily angered but also quick to calm, tries to see things with a level-head, wants to protect Darakon, can be cunning.

History: Darakon and Lucian grew up in a world known as Idris, where the years went by differently to the regular planes of existence. The years were three times shorter, only four months, an each month was a season. So, compared to the other dragons, Darakon would be 28.8 and Lucian would be 32. At the age of 39 (13 in comparison to other dragons) both dragons underwent the ritual of passage. This was where they had to go out, by themselves, and defeat an avatar of one of the Ancient Spirits. Lucian killed Algalon the Sword-smith, Spirit over the stars, and donned his first claw upon his tail, Darakon killed Lillian Dross, the Dragon-Lord, Spirit of Darkness, and donned its skull as a mask,. These two "trinkets" gave them an empowered form of Light and Shadow, Chaos and Starfire. and these could be used when the Purgatory Ward was activated. As upon completing the ritual, a ward was placed upon them, this meant that if struck a killing blow, then they would not die but instead that blow would be deflected by the ward and give the dragon time to defeat the creature, during the time when this ward is activated, their shadow and light elements become empowered becoming Chaos and Starfire.

Other: Brother to Darakon

*Find the keys*
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:20:18 02/04/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#36 Posted: 14:50:34 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmm, what would their ages be in relation to the others? Also, I can't accept your version of Chaos, nor can I accept starfire, from what I've seen of those two. Also what are their personalities like, and is one a villain? Oh, and don't forget the second to last rule.
---
#37 Posted: 14:58:38 02/04/2015
Well with both, they can only use it in dire situations but really they're just advanced forms of Light and Darkness. Gale is a special case. I'll edit though.
---
#38 Posted: 14:59:54 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, I'll be keeping an eye out for chaos and starfire. You know you only had to put their history once?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:30:18 02/04/2015 by theuone
#39 Posted: 15:32:26 02/04/2015
oh, well, g-d-a-n-t !

It's not a problem is it? And that meansthat they can only use chaos and starfireif about to die.
---
#40 Posted: 15:34:21 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Well not really a problem; there is at least one more person I hope to have join, and I'll bring in the villain then.
---
#41 Posted: 15:37:20 02/04/2015
Ok,thatd goood (Keebord mesxing up)
---
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#42 Posted: 15:49:20 02/04/2015
(Hi.)
Name: Trydan
Species: Dragon
Personality: Usually shy and jumpy. Sometimes temperamental and headstrong. Slightly insane due to the keys.
Appearance: Average height weight and body shape. Yellow/gold scales, lightning shaped electric blue horns, stormy gray wings and belly.Tail blade is two blades that connect near base and slowly diverges. Tail blade and spines same color as horns.
Elements: electricity and wind.
Other info: Fast learner. Understands politics, but afraid of public speaking. Can sense magic at work. Weak physically, but strong magically (means that he has a high magical stamina or mana or whatever you want to call it). Has a TARDIS bag (a bag that is bigger on the inside.) He stores a horde of green gems to keep his energy level up along with artifacts of great power and a library of spell books.
(Oh and find the keys.)
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
#43 Posted: 15:54:52 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, talk about on cue. Trydan is accepted. Here's a fun fact: Dtagon-Uprising meet The Nova Kid, also on FF.N as Nathan the Protector. Going to post Villain once I'm able to.
---
#44 Posted: 15:59:32 02/04/2015
(What's up?)
---
#45 Posted: 16:02:15 02/04/2015
The sky.
---
#46 Posted: 16:04:22 02/04/2015
Good point.
---
#47 Posted: 16:32:03 02/04/2015
I've notcied that there are a lot of villains...
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#48 Posted: 16:37:02 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I only count three, unless we count Vexx's dark side, and mine. Maybe I should add another hero.
---
#49 Posted: 17:19:14 02/04/2015
Your call.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#50 Posted: 17:29:22 02/04/2015
Could you put a list of all characters somewhere?
---
Page 1 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me