Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Funny Glitch/Error for Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Page 1 of 1
Funny Glitch/Error for Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage [CLOSED]
AkantorMH Emerald Sparx Gems: 4471
#1 Posted: 08:22:17 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Alrighty people, get this.

Me and my friend Franky have been doing a Spyro playthrough, where we are playing the original three games(Maybe the fourth) and going to play the Trilogy once done with those.
Tonight we started Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage and got far. Well, we got to Avalar, and so Elora gave us the book to put our Talismans and stuff in.

Well then Hunter comes through the portal and says "Hey I can do that. What cant the dragon just torch Ripto?" and Elora says "How can you do that? You can't even keep track of your running shoes?"
Well...
I dont think Hunter liked that remark so he let out a big "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!"

Me and my friend about lost it! Now obviously it was the disc messing up. Franky's game disc is not in the best condition even when he bought it, and so some voice clips are messed up. One time Elora's voice apparently was replaced with Money Bags's voice years ago when he played it one time.
But this night, Hunter decided to curse out Elora with some pretty choice words.
---
Dragons everwhere. Draw them, think of them, read of them. Dragons.
Blisten Ripto Gems: 62
#2 Posted: 03:09:05 01/04/2015
Quote: AkantorMH
Alrighty people, get this.

Me and my friend Franky have been doing a Spyro playthrough, where we are playing the original three games(Maybe the fourth) and going to play the Trilogy once done with those.
Tonight we started Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage and got far. Well, we got to Avalar, and so Elora gave us the book to put our Talismans and stuff in.

Well then Hunter comes through the portal and says "Hey I can do that. What cant the dragon just torch Ripto?" and Elora says "How can you do that? You can't even keep track of your running shoes?"
Well...
I dont think Hunter liked that remark so he let out a big "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!"

Me and my friend about lost it! Now obviously it was the disc messing up. Franky's game disc is not in the best condition even when he bought it, and so some voice clips are messed up. One time Elora's voice apparently was replaced with Money Bags's voice years ago when he played it one time.
But this night, Hunter decided to curse out Elora with some pretty choice words.

That's actually a pretty funny scenario to be played out.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me