Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The darkness in Ebony: Arise of the new purple dragon!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
The darkness in Ebony: Arise of the new purple dragon! [CLOSED]
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#101 Posted: 09:31:19 26/01/2009
AAAAAAHHHHHH A STRANGE er......THINGYsmilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#102 Posted: 07:21:04 27/01/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 12

Ebony: WHO ARE YOU?!?! DO YOU KNOW ME!?!? WHAT ARE YOU!?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?! LET GO OF ME!!!!!!!
...?: *sigh* I'm Bloodshadow. Your time is up! Its time you fight me.
Ebony: Now? Why not tomarow.
Bloodshadow: You shell sleep in a cage in Flare's castle. Then you will fight me. I'm not going easy on you. I will kill you if your still weak after 32 days.
Ebony: But my brother waisted my time because he went missing! Its not my fult!
Bloodshadow: Yeah well, you shouldn't of agreed to find him. That would of gave you more time.
Ebony: I can't do that! He is my brother! You heartless beast!
Bloodshadow: You will become like me you know. I don't think I WILL kill you. But you will have some seriuse ingerys if you can't fight me.
Ebony: smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#103 Posted: 11:59:32 28/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Ebony: Let me go Bloodlosser!!!
Bloodshadow: No.
Ebony: Thats it! *she bit him on the arm. Bloodshadow screach in pain and almost dropped her. He lifted his paw and pounched Ebony hard in the face a couple of times. Ebony still wouldn't let go even though speacks of blood was pouring from her forhead. Bloodshadow pounched her one more time really hard on the head, making Ebony let go and faint. Blood was pouring out from Bloodshadow's arm. But he didn't care. He licked it a couple of times and flew faster*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#104 Posted: 10:07:01 30/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Ebony: *she woked up in a cage in the morning. She blinked then looked up. She could thick lines of grey around her. She strugled to get up. She had a huge head ake. She rubbed her head with her paw then looked at it. It had specks off blood on it. She then remebered Bloodshadow carrying her at night. She had bitten down on his arm and wouldn't let go even though her head was bleeding. She stuck her claws in the ground at the remory of Bloodshadow finerly nocking her out with one more hard blow to the head. She could hear somthing padding towards her. She new who it was*
Bloodshadow: Flare wants to see you. Are you ready?
Ebony: N-no. I can't even get up.... I have a masive head ake... I want to sleep for a little bit longer.
Bloodshadow: Okay. Suit yourself. *he padded away*
Ebony: *she closed her eyes and went to sleep*

*she dreamted that she was in a large forest. She could see a Red dragon close by. She blinked up at him and stod up. The red dragon padded towards her*
....?: Hello young one. My name is Firefrost.
Ebony: Firefrost? Are you that dragon that locked Malefor away?
Firefrost: Yes I am.
Ebony: So... Are you here to help me fight Bloodshadow?
Firefrost: *looks away* I-I could try....
Ebony: Thanks! smilie
Firefrost: No problem....
Ebony: So.... Whats the real reason your here.
Firefrost: You are the purple dragon. You can do anything others can't imgargen. Also, I give you this specle gift. Its an extra life.
Ebony: An extra life?
Firefrost: Yes. When you die, you still have this life left so you come back to life again. But you remain died for a tinny bit because you need to recover your strength. The ansistors will heal the wound that scooped out one of your lifes.
Ebony: Thanks! But what have I done to deserve this?
Firefrost: Just take the life.... You will need it in the futer when you save the world.
Ebony: Okay....
*Firefrost disapered. Everything turned to black and Ebony woked up to see that she is still in her cage. She could feel alot of power inside off her as the new, second life rushed through her. It died away and she colapsed. She didn't know how weak she was until now. She needed more strength. She closed her eyes and when't to sleep*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#105 Posted: 12:12:27 31/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Ebony: *wakes up. It seemed like she sleeped for a month* She got up and looked around. She could see nothing but darkness and grey lines. thats right..... I'm locked inside a cage..... She breathed dark on it but nothing happend. She used shadow to go undernith the ground but she couldn't do it. The ground seemed strangly hard that even a realy shadow couldn't go through it. She roared when she saw Bloodshadow*
Bloodshadow: Your awake. Come with me. We shell fight now and see who is stronger. But first, you must see Flare. You had plenty of time to sleep.
Ebony: *She bared her teath at him and growled. She only stoped growling when Bloodshadow opened the cage and draged her out. She opened her mouth, about to bite his arm and fly away. But she stoped herself. It was hopeless. Bloodshadow will track her down again and proberly kill her this time. She didn't know that she was so eger to live. It felt a bit scary. She wanted to know who she truly is. She new she was Spyro and Cynder's parents. But she wanted to know more about her. Ebont looked up to see a red dragon towering over her. She then realised at once that she dosed off into her own thoughts. She nodded to Flare* Sorry.... *she whispered to him*
Flare: Don't do it again. *his voice was carm*
Ebony: I-I want to know everything about me.... *she blurted out* There are some things knowone is telling me and I MUST no! Please tell me! If you don't then I will figure it out by myself! *she closed her mouth when she new she went too far. She wasn't suposed to speak to a wise dragon like this. She turned her head to see Bloodshadow glaring at her. The messige he gave her was very clear. Show some respect!! *
Flare: Okay. If you must no.... I will tell you everything I know....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#106 Posted: 02:49:47 01/02/2009
wow smilie this is getting better and better! please continue smilie
#107 Posted: 10:17:12 03/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Flare: Your perants are Spyro and Cynder. But all of Cynder's and Spyro's "Darkness" went inside off you so they no longer contain it.
Ebony: Farther had darkness inside off him too? smilie
Flare: Yes. Malefor controled him when Spyro fought Gaul, changing him into Dark Spyro.
Ebony: He never told me....
Flare: Proberly because he didn't want you to feel worst then what you are now.
Ebony: He does care then! smilie
Flare: Anyway, inside off that skin off yours is a monster.
Ebony: What are you talking about?
Flare: Spyro and Cynder's dark side went into you, turning you into a monster. So basicly, you are a monster in dragon skin.
Ebony: T-thats not true!
Flare: It is. And you have to learn to face your fears.
Ebony: I won't belive it!
Bloodshadow: *hisses* You will obay your master!
Ebony: *turns to face Bloodshadow* Since when did he became my master? Since when did you became the boss of me? I only did this because I have know choice. If I did have a choice, I would off chosen to be good!
Bloodshadow: I'd never new I would call you dum but honestly!! You should know by now that you are made to do this. Also, did you think some other dragon or bat or whatever, is leader? Your blinder then I thought! You are the evil dragoness, don't denay it.
Ebony: *roars*
Flare: Thats enough now Bloodshadow. I think she gets the point.
Bloodshadow: Flare, your too soft and wise...
Flare: I just follow what my heart tells me to do. Now, Bloodshadow, take her to the room over there. *points his tail towards room almost next to him* And try not to brake her leg.
Bloodshadow: Alright.... *takes Ebony away*
Ebony: Flare, don't do this! You know as well as I do that Malefor is using you!
Flare: *looks away* Me and Malefor are somehow connected. Why would he be lieing!?
Ebony: *sighs*
Bloodshadow: *pulls Ebony's wing* Come on. By the time you get into your room, I will turn grey!
Ebony: Good, thats what I want. *she protesed*
Bloodshadow: *nips her wings*
Ebony: *yelps*
Bloodshadow: You fight bravly and strongly when it comes to fighting enemys. But you scream like a baby dragon when I nip you? Pft, your parfectic.
Ebony: *gives Bloodshadow the "angry glare"* WHO ARE YOU CALLING PARTECTIC!?!
Flare: *grabs Ebony by the tail so she dosn't claw at Bloodshadow's throat*
Ebony: LET ME AT HIM! LET ME AT HIM! LET GO FLARE!!
Flare: Nope.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#108 Posted: 09:14:52 05/02/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 13

Ebony: *she got chucked inside a room that was closed up coompletly. Ebony look around. It was hot and stufy in her room. She saw one closed window. She ran strate over to it and opened it wide open. Cool air came in at once. The room was alot cooler in a couple off heart beats. Ebony turned around to see Flare next to the door, his face had an unreaderbal shadow. Ebony saw a quick flicker off guilt went through his eyes. But it went away before she could make sure. Ebony glared at Flare without blinking*
Flare: Ebony, have something to drink and eat. Then, you can have some free time by yourself.
Ebony: Yay!
Flare: Then you are gonna fight Bloodshadow.
Ebony: Aw.....
Flare: If I were you, I would use the free time to train.
Ebony: Yes Flare. Thanks for being nice, kind and wise.
Flare: ....... Thanks I think..... Just go and eat. NOW!
Ebony: Er.... yes....
Flare: *glares at Ebony*
Ebony: Sir. *runs off to eat*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:34:49 06/02/2009 by Cynder_543
#109 Posted: 11:09:37 06/02/2009 | Topic Creator
The free time was up and Ebony was forced to leave her room. It is now time to fight Bloodshadow. Ebony stod in the middle off the battle area. Bloodshadow didn't come. At last he came out off his room. He padded towards her. He looked like he had alot of enegy. He didn't hold his staff like he normely does.
Bloodshadow: Well Ebony, are you ready to get started?
Ebony: *she was a bit scared. But she hid it by repliying carmly* Yes. I'm ready.
*Bloodshadow leaped at Ebony. Ebony doged it and sanked into the earth. She came up and attacked him in the underbelly. He was sent flying into the dust*
Ebony: *this was easyer then I thought! *Ebont thought. She had a feeling that she was gonna win this fight. She braced herself, ready for Bloodshadow's next move. But he just stod there*
Bloodshadow: I see, you think very quickly. Also, you seem to doge when I'm just about to hit you, making me comfuse. Very skillfull. I guess I'm gonna have to think deferently to defeat you. Besides, I'm only getting started!
Ebony: Me too! *she used poisen breath*
*Bloodshadow doged it. He then attacked Ebony with his back claws. She never seen an attack like this before. He twisted around to doged it and then he jumped up into the air and use his back paws instead off his front paws. It nocked Ebony off balenced. But she manige to keep herself still but sticking her claws into the hard dirt. She still had another life left so if she used up this one, Bloodshadow should be worn out by then and she would use all off her power to give him the finle blow. Hopefully the ansistors will help her, but she is starting to think that they would not. They didn't help her when she got kidnaped. They didn't help her train. They didn't help her fight Bloodshadow before and they didn't help her when her dad hated her. She shock it away and consentrated on the battle. But it wasn't going so good. This fight was knowere near as easy as the fight with her dad or mother. It was much harder. Bloodshadow was very fast. Ebony tried telling her legs to go faster, but they just don't respond quick enough. Everytime she went to attack Bloodshadow, he would always doge it very easerly and then he would head bash her on the back. Everytime he attacked Ebony, her legs aways don't move quick enough and she always gets a blow to her legs or head or body. She tried using her elements, but they were know good. Bloodshadow just somehow go through them and attack her stomic. Ebony's blood spatered on the ground, but none off Bloodshadow's blood was spilled. Ebony felt alot off pain from all over. She was panting hard. But Bloodshadow wasn't panting at all. Ebony had to try and attack his neck. But she didn't know how. If she would just spring or run strait ahead, he would just doge it again and will proberly give her the "death blow". Suddently, she thought off something. She ran strait after Bloodshadow. Bloodshadow just stod there, ready for her to attack. Ebony sprang at the last moment to the right and manige to get a grip on his tail. Bloodshadow was shocked. Ebony clawed her way to his throat. Ebony thought that he would be to shocked to make a move, giving her the time to out balence him, but she was wrong. Bloodshadow shock his head and raised his front paw. He clawed at Ebony's face. And she lost her grip on him. Bloodshadow lifted his tail, ready for the death blow. Ebony scrambled away from him, but she wasn't quick enough. Pain that felt like an explosion stabed at her head and she fell to the ground. She started to lose a little bit off her vision and she felt as if she had lost half off her brain. She could see lots off her blood on the floor. She made one last atemp to get up, but her paws gave up and she fell into nothingness.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#110 Posted: 17:46:12 06/02/2009
Nooooooo Ebony!!! D:
#111 Posted: 01:00:41 07/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ebony: *she opens her eyes. She was in a forest. The forest was very pritty. She saw spirits around her. She new at once that this is were the ansistors live. One off them went closer to her. She didn't know who the green dragon is. But she did reconise Firefrost, he was sitting next to a dragon that was purple. A purple dragon! she thought. Firefrost stod up, and padded towards her*
Firefrost: Look, look at that body next to you. Do you reconise her?
Ebony: *Ebony looked at the body. It was purple, like her. Infact, it looked excatly like her* I-is that some twin sistor I once had?
Firefrost: No, that is you.
Ebony: Me?
Firefrost: Don't you remeber? You died. Your now your spirit.
Ebony: *she looked down at her paws. They were a bit see through* I-I'm not really dead an't I? I WILL come back right?
Firefrost: Yes off course. Since I gave you that life, you can go back to the living.
Ebony: So this is what its like to die ha....? *she glanced at Firefrost. Suddently, she felt anger bubble up inside off her and she blurted out;*
"You rule this place! You rule everything! Why are you doing this!? Do you want me to die?! Why did you let Bloodshadow do this? Why arn't you trying to get Spyro to trust me? Why are you doing this? You have bretrade us! Y-
Firefrost: Ebony, you don't understand, the ansistors do NOT rule everything. Animals chose what they want to become, we do not diside for them. If we did, would you truly be free? We sit and watch what happens. You are not our play things. We only do something if things are going out off control. Right now, we don't need to interfere. You can do this one your own Ebony, find the strength, and use it.
Ebony: B-but, surely you will help out a little bit... Do you want the world to get distroyed? If you do just sit down and watch, then of course it will! Surely this isn't what ansistors do! You have to help me! Please! I can't do this alone!
*this time, the green dragon that was closest to her spoked*
.....?: Alright, we will help, but when you fight Flare, your on your own.
Ebony: Who are you?
.....?: You will find out when your older.
Ebony: *she looked closly into her eyes. She could see a black, blue and green dragon in them. But she didn't know who it was. When she looked closer, it looked a bit like Cynder*
.....?: We are helping you out Ebony. That life we gave you. We new you would die. So we gave it to you so you can come back to life. Is that profe enough that were helping you out?
Ebony: Yes. Thanks green dragon. Thanks everyone.
....?: You are the dragon we chose to be a purple dragon. You were red at first, the colour off Spyro's dad. But we change you to purple and gave you more strength. You are the purple dragon that will save evil from now on. Spyro's time as a purple dragon is now up and you must take over his job. A purple dragon is suposed to be born once every ten generations. But we had just enough strength to turn you into a purple dragon. It is true that Spyro and Cynder's dark side went into you, turning you into a monster. But you also have a good side. You just need to learn to get the good side to take over the dark side so you are a true dragon once again. You may go back to the battle now. And the spirits will come with you.
When they all disipered, Ebony felt alot off enegy inside off her. It felt like all the ansistors went inside off her. giving her strength to win this war.

OCC: BTW, that dragon that Ebony saw in the green dragon's eyes was a dragon called Ruuko. And if you read my other story that is called "The legendary Ruuko: The darkest hour", then you will know who that green dragon is. If you do know, then please put it in a spoiler if you want to blurt it out on this topic. Oh, and I got the idea about the ansistors from "Warriors". But I did change it a little bit.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#112 Posted: 12:43:14 07/02/2009
I know who your talking about but i don't want to ruin it smilie its getting good
#113 Posted: 01:11:21 08/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crystal Dragon
I know who your talking about but i don't want to ruin it smilie its getting good

Thanks. Its wierd... Your now the only one reading my story.... smilie

Ebony: *she opened her eyes. She lifted her head and saw Bloodshadow talking to Flare. She stod up and listend to there comfersation*
Flare: We shell do that later Bloodshadow. First, we need to get rither Ebony's body. Its a shame she was weak. She had plenty of time to train....
Ebony: *she looked away. She only looked back at him when she heard him scream*
Flare: What are you doing? Whats the meaning of this!? Bloodshadow?
Bloodshadow: You have been leader long enough Flare. Its now time for me to take over!
Flare: Bloodshadow? Tell me whats going on!
Bloodshadow: I have waited long enough to become leader. Ever since you became ruler of this land, I have been waiting and waiting. But its taking for ever for you to die! Remember, I'm you deputy. So when I kill you, I will be leader!
Flare: You trator!
Ebony: *whispers* Whats going on? What are they talking about? Why is Bloodshadow doing this?
Firefrost: Flare is ruler of this part of the forest. But he turned evil because Malefor died. But he is now softening up a little bit. Bloodshadow is his deputy. He was Flare's fave. But Bloodshadow was too dark and even Flare didn't notese that. Bloodshadow now wan'ts to become leader already. So now he is attacking his own leader. He was abitioness from the start. Flare new that, but he refused to belive it.
Ebony: We have to do something!
Firefrost: Are you sure? Flare MADE you become evil. Ebony, this time you are giving a choice. Do you want to unlock the true purple dragon within you and stop Bloodshadow?
Ebony: *takes a deep breath* I'm ready to do this Firefrost. You and the others will be with me right?
Firefrost: Off course! We will help you get rither Bloodshadow. Are you ready?
Ebony: Yes. Hey, Bloodshadow! Come and face me!
Bloodshadow: What? How? I killed you!
Ebony: Yes you did kill me. But I fight along side the ansistors. They gave me an extra life because they new I would die. Now you are the one who shell pay!
*she ran like lightening after Bloodshadow. She could see the ansistors around her. She could see Firefrost next to her, with a glint of battle in his eyes. On her other side was the green dragon, she was running, matching her speed with her tail swaying behind her. Behind her was the purple dragon that Firefrost was sitting next to earler. There was fire, earth, ice and electrck going around her. There was alot more dragons, but she didn't know who there were. She thought she saw Ignitus's spirit comming to help her. He vanished and Ebony could feel his power flowing inside her. Bloodshadow turned to face her. Ebony and Firefrost lifted up there paw as one and swiped it at Bloodshadow. Bloodshadow doged it and then lifted up his tail. He is going to do that attack that took Ebony's life. But Ebony is ready. She doged the blow and pounced on Bloodshadow. All the spirits are now around her. Bloodshadow sqwermed free from her grip but the green dragon bit his tail. Bloodshadow's eyes grew wide when he felt pain in his tail. But he couldn't see the dragon bitting it. Ebony could hear Firefrost whisper inside her ear*
Firefrost: We helped you bring him down. Now you must do the rest. Nows the time to unlish the purple dragon's power within you. You have the strength. Now you need to master it and bring it up to full power.
Ebony: *she could see all the ansistors dispere. She was alone again. She closed her eyes. She went deep inside off her, finding the power inside off her. She soon found it. She felt Bloodshadow breathing hard on her. He was right infront of her, ready to do another death blow. Ebony had to do something. She sank undernith the ground and poped up behind him. Quicker then a bullet, she brang up all of her power. It went out in one massive beam of light. She could see all her darkness comming out off her body and into the beam. Bloodshadow turned around intime to see the beam heading strate for him. He scrambled away, but he wasn't quick enough*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#114 Posted: 09:27:32 08/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Get ready because here comes Chapter 14! smilie

CHAPTER 14.

Ebony: *closes her eyes. She couldn't bare to see Bloodshadow die like this. But he went way too far and she had too. Her eyes closed even more when Bloodshadow screamed in pain. Soon the beam comming out of Ebony's mouth died away and she opened her eyes. She could see Bloodshadow lieing on the floor. There was blood on the flour. It was comming out of Bloodshadow's neck. The rest of his body was clean. there wasn't a single scratch on him espept the bite on his tail. It is now nothing more then a teath mark. His neck was blood stained and it was deeply wounded. Ebony new that he doged the beam but he wasn't fast enough and the beam got him on the neck. When she looked even closer at his body, she could see his body faintly rising and fulling. Bloodshadow is still alive. But she new he wouldn't live that much longer. Blood was still pooring out of the wound on his neck. Knowone couldn't lose that much blood and suvive*
Bloodshadow: *he amazenly got up to his paws* I'm not done yet! *he rasped. Every time he talked, the blood from his neck gushed out even faster*
Ebony: *she couldn't bare to see him die like this* Stop talking! Your only making the bl-
Bloodshadow: *hisses* Do you really think you are good? Your not good. You are a monster in dragon skin! You are evil! And besides, did you really think I did this alone? Well your wrong! Some off the apes helped me out. Flare isn't leader of this land! He was too kind and wise from the start! I would off been a better choice!
Ebony: Your wrong Bloodshadow. It was your abition and dark hearted that made this happen to you.
Bloodshadow: *he snorted and then walked away. The blood from his wound on his neck was still pooring out. It was now turning into a pool off blood. He took a few steps foward and then colapesed on the hard earth. He lay still. The blood from his wound had now stoped. Bloodshadow is now dead*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:27:56 08/02/2009 by Cynder_543
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#115 Posted: 16:20:41 08/02/2009
I don't know if any one has realised but the word 'ebony' is another word for shadow! smilie
Just wondering!
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
#116 Posted: 08:20:43 09/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragons
I don't know if any one has realised but the word 'ebony' is another word for shadow! smilie
Just wondering!

Thats why I called her Ebony. Because she is sorta like a shadow (her dark side) smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#117 Posted: 09:42:20 10/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ebony: *she stod there, looking at Bloodshadow's life less body. She heard Flare stalk up to her*
Flare: Bloodshadow.... *turns to face Ebony* Why did you kill him?
Ebony: He was going to kill you!
Flare: Better to be killed tooth and claw by a great deputy then still be standing here alive without a deputy! Who will become leader after me now? My time was up anyway! I am too old to be leader any longer! He would off been great!
Ebony: Your wrong Flare! He was dark from the start! Why are you becoming angry all off the sudden!? Bloodshadow bretraid you!
Flare: Noncense!
Ebony: *she could hear a dragon whisper to her*
Firefrost: Don't get too shocked Ebony. Flare is just very comfused at the moment. Bloodshadow was his best friend and Flare believed he was a great deputy. He just couldn't handle Bloodshadow becoming a traitor.
Ebony: Will he turn back to normle?
Firefrost: I don't know Ebony... I just don't know... *disipears*
Ebony: Wait! Don't go! What am I suposed to do now!?
Flare: Thats it! *bites Ebony's tail*
Ebony: *she screaches in pain*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#118 Posted: 05:48:16 12/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ebony: *At the same moment, something purple flashed past her. Then Flare flew up into the air. She didn't know what he was doing. And she didn't know what or who that purple thing was. she saw it flash past her again*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#119 Posted: 17:58:40 12/02/2009
Ah okay, I was just wondering!
Great name choice then!! smilie
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#120 Posted: 18:22:00 12/02/2009
Other people are reading this. read it, but only commont if you have done somthing really good or are slipping towards mary-sueness.

But I'm reading.
#121 Posted: 16:26:37 13/02/2009
Go Ebony!!! 1-2 strike smilie smilie
#122 Posted: 00:32:57 14/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango
Other people are reading this. read it, but only commont if you have done somthing really good or are slipping towards mary-sueness.

But I'm reading.

Oh okay....

Ebony: *She could see who it was now. It was Spyro. Her farther. He breathed fire on Flare and then he friezzed him with ice breath. Flare broke free, but Spyro was ready. He ducked down at the last moment. He turned around and tangled his paws around Flare. Nocking the red dragon off balenced. Ebony padded over to help, but something was wrong, Spyro's eyes were black, not purple. She didn't know why. When Spyro turned to look at her, he roared and then flew towards her. Ebony scrambled away from him, but she wasn't fast enough. She closed her eyes, ready to meat Firefrost and the others again. Ebony felt something slam towards her, sending her flying to the other side. She was saved by something that flew into her. Ebony turned around to see her brother, Midnight, grabbing onto his farther's horns* Midnight! What are you doing?
Midnight: I felt guilty for running away, making you lose all off your trainning time. Now I want to make you happy, by saving you life.
Ebony: What the? Midnight, don't do this! Farther, stop this! What happend to you?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#123 Posted: 10:58:07 14/02/2009 | Topic Creator
My story is nealy finished... I'm trying to get on with it. But I don't want it to be cr@ppy...

smilie *roars again. Then he shakes his head. His voice changes good* Ebony, Malefor is controling me! Run! You too Midnight! *his dark side takes over*
Ebony: And I though you wanted to kill me. Are you changing you mind? smilie
smilie Enough! You shell die! *lifts up horns, nocking Midnight off balence. He scraped Midnight across the face. Midnight tried doing that trick when he tangles his paws with the enemys', but it didn't work. Spyro charged into Midnight from behind* You shell die!
Ebony: Nooooo!!! *breaths ice on Spyro, friezzing him*
Midnight: Dad, don't do this! I don't want to fight you!
Ebony: Me nether dad... *she mumbled*
smilie *brakes free from the ice. His good side comes back* I'm sorry.... Malefor controlled me for a second.... But I did snap out off it. I'm so sorry Midnight. *he didn't even look at Ebony*
Ebony: *sighs*
Flare: Arnt you forgetting someone? Or have you lost your gaurd? *breaths fire. But it seemed more like a bullet. It didn't go for Spyro or Ebony, it went for Midnight*

I'm just woundering... Do you think Midnight should die? I'm just woundering thats all. I think it would make a better ending if that did happen. But I don't want to upset the readers.... What do you peoples think?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#124 Posted: 12:24:57 14/02/2009
I'm not sure...
#125 Posted: 22:43:17 14/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Me neather....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#126 Posted: 05:43:37 15/02/2009
keep riting cynder 543 you have done so well keep it up
#127 Posted: 10:25:52 15/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ebony: *she pushed Midnight out of the way. But she wasn't quick enough and the fire bullet got her in the stomic. Ebony screamed in pain and fell to the ground*
Midnight: Ebony! Why did you do that? You should off let me got hit by the fire bullet instead!
smilie *glances at Ebony. Teres came running down his face* EBONY!!!! *turns to look at Flare* You monster. You killed her!
Flare: She was a weakling anyway.
Ebony: *whisperes* Flare..... Your going crazy..... Bloodshadow wasn't the right choice for leader. Your just comfused. Please snap out of it..... *faints*
smilie Ebony! Please don't die!
Midnight: She is still breathing dad...
smilie Good. As for you. *turns to Flare* You have gone way to far. *breaths fire on Flare*
*Flare doged it and breathed earth on him. Spyro got hit. Spyro flew towards Flare. He look up at the sun. He began absorving the sunshine. Turning him into Light Spyro*
Flare: Nice move. But your gonna have to do better then that!
*Light Spyro didn't say anything. Instead, he charge after Flare. He span around, using all of his power. Flare doged the attack, but Spyro's tail got tangled up with his foot and Flare fell to the ground. Light Spyro breathed light on him and Midnight ran over and breathed fire on him. Flare screamed in pain*
Midnight: So, what are you gonna do now Flare?
Flare: x.x
Midnight: Dad, I think he is died.
*light Spyro nodded and turned back into normle Spyro. He stakled up to Flare's body*
Flare: Wrong choise! *he whispered. Flare sprang up to his paws and breathed convexity on Spyro. Spyro wasn't ready for the beam that pierced his stomic. Spyro was sent flying to a wall*
smilie You..... can't.... do.... this...... *faints*
Midnight: Dad!
Flare: Well well well. The great dragon got nocked out by a convexity beam. I expected more from a purple dragon. But I guess I was wrong.
Midnight: You monster! I will kill you! I will make sure I get the job done, even if it kills me!
Flare: Brave words little one. But are you sure you can fight me. *breaths out fire bullets*
Midnight: *gets hit in the hind legs and stomic*
Flare: *giggles* I guess not!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#128 Posted: 10:36:59 16/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Flare: *he stalked over to Midnight* Well.... This is the end for you. smilie
Midnight: No. Its not the end of me. The ansistors wouldn't alow it! They will give me strength to live. They will bring piece to this earth. I am eternal with them by my side. I will live, even if I am bleeding.... to death. *Blood was pooring out of his legs and stomic*
Flare: Yeah right. That is just stupid. The anicistors will NOT save you. If they would, you would be healed by now.
Midnight: I will not believe that!
Flare: If the ancistors cared for you. They would of stopped the bleeding strate away.
Midnight: Wha? *looks at his leg. Suddently, pain stabbed through him. He colapsed* What.... How could they do this?
Flare: Knowone will save you now. This is normely the time when I will kick you and stuff. But this time, I will just let you bleed to death. As far as I know, you have about 10 minets left. You'd better make use of it.
Midnight: *crys*
Flare: Oh quick crying! Thats not gonna do anything! Your still gonna die. Spyro and Ebony will not save you. There nocked out over there. *points his tail tip to were Ebony and Spyro lay fainted*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#129 Posted: 15:54:13 16/02/2009
smilie smilie smilie come on Midnight, 1-2 strike smilie smilie sorry can't help but to say that
#130 Posted: 05:43:27 17/02/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie smilie smilie come on Midnight, 1-2 strike smilie smilie sorry can't help but to say that

xD

Do you think Midnight should die?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
goldengeye Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#131 Posted: 03:36:08 18/02/2009
whoa this is good both storys man ah as for your question i don't really know not shure
---
i trust everyone just not the little devil inside of them. come listen to me brothers this is my assassin order you have questions come ask
#132 Posted: 07:28:45 18/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: goldengeye
whoa this is good both storys man ah as for your question i don't really know not shure

Everyone is saying that. xD And I still don't know lol.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#133 Posted: 16:06:15 18/02/2009
Quote: Cynder_543

xD

Eh, if thats what you wanna do, i think he was hot smilie lol jokeing jokeing smilie
#134 Posted: 11:03:50 19/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_543

xD

Eh, if thats what you wanna do, i think he was hot smilie lol jokeing jokeing smilie

I really don't know if he should die or not..... smilie

I THINK MIDNIGHT WAS HOT TOO!!! *Screams* Lol, jk. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#135 Posted: 22:20:13 20/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, I have made my disision.

CHAPTER 15.

Midnight: Ancistors.... Show me that your with us! If you are, why arn't you healing me?
Flare: Quit screaming out to the ancistors! There not gonna help you now.
Midnight: I still won't believe this. They WILL help me.
Flare: They would off saved Ebony and Spyro if they cared for you. But they didn't. There just sitting down on there lazy buts right now. There not gonna bother about helping you. You will die Midnight.
Midnight: ......
*Suddently, the ground shakes. A black dragon came running in. Midnight didn't know who or what that black dragon is. Then, he realised it was his mother*
smilie Midnight! Ebony! Spyro! *breaths fear on Flare, keeping him back*
smilie Cynder..... *gets up* Whats.... going on.....?
smilie I-I don't know... *hugs Spyro*
Midnight: MUM, DAD!!! I'M GONNA DIE IN 10 MINETS!!! STOP HUGGING AND GET YOUR LAZY BUTS OVER HERE!!!!
Flare: You now have 7 minets to live.
Midnight: HURRY UP!!!!!!!! *the blood from his leg poored out faster* ~:_:~
smilie What can we do Spyro?
smilie I know some healing herbs that can heal him. But it will take me a while to get and it might not heal him in 7 minets...
Midnight: ..... Goodbye mum.... Goodbye dad..... Please be nice to Ebony...
smilie Don't think that! We will heal you! I remeber Cyril saying that if you know the ice element, you can heal dragons. I could get Cyril.
smilie Theres no time! He now has 6 minets!
smilie Or, I could try and heal him myself.... I have watched Cyril do it...
Midnight: Then do it....
smilie *he puts his paws on Midnight's wound. One paw is on his leg and the other is on his stomic. He took a deap breath. He closed his eyes* Midnight, I want you to feel like you are getting healed by herbs. Try and push the pain away.
Midnight: Er.... okay....
smilie Your not doing it! Try harder Midnight!
Midnight: What the?
smilie JUST DO IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!!! *looks up* Ancistors, please help me do this. *turns to Cynder* Kill that piece off dirt over there will you?
smilie Off course my love! *stalks towards Flare*
smilie *comes in* What I miss?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:16:42 23/02/2009 by Cynder_543
#136 Posted: 00:06:38 21/02/2009
lol this is good write more
---
i trust everyone just not the little devil inside of them. come listen to me brothers this is my assassin order you have questions come ask
#137 Posted: 04:32:35 21/02/2009
smilie This is a movie, aaannnddd i have butterflies again smilie
Me: .....you still don't know where they have been.....and remember what happened years ago when the Eternal Night approached?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:46 21/02/2009 by Crystal Dragon
#138 Posted: 05:54:40 21/02/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie Sparx, go and get Volteer, Cyril and Terrador! NOW!
smilie Say wha? Whats going on?
smilie JUST DO IT!
smilie Okay..... *flys out*
Midnight: Is.... it working dad....?
smilie A little. I have stopped the blood from flowing, but it will start to come out again soon. This was my first time healing someone so it only gave you 10 more minets off life. Cyril is comming, he will heal you properly Midnight. Until then, you will have to wait. Please Midnight, just hold on until then!
Midnight: I-I will dad....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#139 Posted: 08:46:01 21/02/2009
just random thought but, maybe this story coukd become a RP that ppl could join? just a thought anyway continue smilie
#140 Posted: 10:42:16 22/02/2009 | Topic Creator
just random thought but, maybe this story coukd become a RP that ppl could join? just a thought anyway continue smilie

Sorry, I don't think that will work... Many people don't know about this story.....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#141 Posted: 15:29:35 22/02/2009
goooooooooooooooooooood i'm a zombie from planet 8677649995--58376656 must haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the story *joke* this is good write more other wise i'll eat your brain *joke* i'm having a bad joke day again
---
#142 Posted: 10:21:56 23/02/2009 | Topic Creator
NUUU!!! NOT THE BRAIN!!! I WILL TYPE!!! I WILL TYPE!!!!!!!! I WILL TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie

*Cynder pounced on Flare and pointed her claws towards his neck. Because Flare was still trapped in "fear", he couldn't move. He stod there helplesly when Cynder amid for a death blow at his neck. Just then, Ebony finerly got up to her feet. She was strugerling to breath*
Flare: *He glanced at her, his eyes grew wide with worry when he saw Firefrost and a green dragon next to her*
Ebony: You have come too help me?
Green dragon: You are the purple dragon. Purple dragons are my leader. Therefor, I must help you and do whatever you say.
Ebony: Then why didn't you say that before?
Green dragon: I thought you already know. But I guess you don't.
Ebony: *she snorted and then she glanced around. She gasped in horrer when she saw Midnight lieing on the ground. Spyro next to him, there was blood on his paws. There was lots off blood around Midnight's leg and stomic. She thought that her farther had killed her brother. She was about to pounce on Spyro when Firefrost tugged at her tail*
Firefrost: Don't Ebony! Spyro did not do that to Midnight. It was Flare. But don't worry, Midnight is still alive. And help is on its way. Cyril will heal him. And Volteer, Terrador, Spyro and Cynder will kill Flare. Your too weak, you have to rest.
Ebony: No! I am the purple dragon! I must do this! I must kill Flare because that is my job! I am the one that should heal Midnight!
Firefrost: You have done enough Ebony. A purple dragon your age can't do anymore then this. You have killed Bloodshadow and saved Midnight from that fire bullet that almost took away your life! You did well Ebony! You did the job off the purple dragon! Now its time for other dragons to finish the job! And you can't heal Midnight! Cyril will do that. Just get some rest.
Ebony: Then why did you came to me?
Green dragon: To stop you from doing something stupid like this!
Ebony: Why didn't you heal Midnight?
Firefrost: We told you that in your dream. If we interfeared in everything dragons do, then knowone will be free. We only help if things get really bad.
Ebony: But things are getting bad! Midnight almost died!
Firefrost: We used up most off our enegy comming to you about 3 times! We wouldn't be any help at all if we healed Midnight too! You must understand this!
Ebony: *turns to look at the green dragon* You said that you will do what ever I say wouldn't you? Well instead off stopping me from saving this world, help me kill Flare and save it!
Green dragon: *sighs* If you wish.....
Ebony: *nods* Thanks. *turns to look at Flare* Mum, get off of him!
smilie *is strugling to keep Flare down. The fear has worn off Flare* Why? He wants to kill us all! I must kill him while I have the chance!
Ebony: This is mine job, not yours! Therefor, I must kill him! And I have two dragons from the sky to help me.
smilie Er... the sky? Very well... I think... But if things get worst, me and your farther will help you.
Ebony: That won't be nesersary. I have too dragons that are on my side.
Flare: I'd like to see you try!
Midnight: Get... em... Ebony.....

The story is almost finished. If you can think off something great for the ending, please come and PM me about it.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#143 Posted: 01:08:33 24/02/2009 | Topic Creator
*Just then, Cyril came barging in followed by Volteer and Terrador. Ebony stopped what she was doing and ran up to them. The green dragon and Firefrost followed*
Ebony: Cyril! Midnight needs your help! *points her tail towards Midnight's body* Please come and heal him!
smilie Alright. But he seems like he has lost alot off blood.....
Ebony: Don't think like that! Just go and heal him!
smilie *He growled and then he stalked over to Midnight. Since he was very old, it took him a while to get there* Step aside Spyro, let me do the rest. *he put his hands on Midnight's body and stomic* I will do the best I can, but I can't do anything more then that...
smilie Please make him better Cyril!
smilie Okay... I will try..... *he slowly bent down and then he began* Midnight, feel like you are healed. Please.
Midnight: Too late.
smilie What do you mean!?!?
Ebony: No! Midnight! *turns to Firefrost* Heal him! Make him get better!
Firefrost: Its too late. And besides, we did the best we can. We helped Spyro heal him. Didn't you know that? Were worn out. We only have enough strength left to help you kill Flare.
Ebony: But-but... smilie
Green dragon: When a dragon dies, he dosn't truly leave this world Ebony. His spirit lives on, binding its self with nature, giving hope for the futer. Look at me and Firefrost Ebony. Were spirits that have binded ourself with nature. We come to you in dreams and other things like now. That is what that ment. When Midnight dies, we will go back to the sky and he will always protect you from now on. He will also help you kill Flare.
Ebony: Okay..... smilie
Midnight: Cyril, I have lost too much blood. And I can't bare the pain... Its time for this little spirit to go up there.
smilie No! Midnight! NOOOO!!! Cyril, do something!! Heal him before its too late! Why are you standing there?
smilie Even if I heal him, he wouldn't recover.
smilie But I gave him ten more minets off life! I healed him a little bit!
smilie Ten minets has past Spyro. You should know that.
smilie That was quick.... smilie
Midnight: Goodbye Ebony... Goodbye dad and mum.... I will miss you... And Flare, when I die, I will help Ebony kill you! You will be sure of that!
*he closes his eyes. His breathing became hollow. He took one last breath, then his body stoped rising and fulling. He gave one finle twitch. Then his body laid stil for ever. Midnight is died*
Ebony: Midnight..... smilie *she could feel Firefrost and the other dragon backing away*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#144 Posted: 01:19:29 24/02/2009
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o.o
---
#145 Posted: 04:37:57 24/02/2009 | Topic Creator
I know, its sad.... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#146 Posted: 05:54:55 24/02/2009
Everyone back away, this story is about to go fury o.o
#147 Posted: 10:41:53 24/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Everyone back away, this story is about to go fury o.o

Yep. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#148 Posted: 08:25:18 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Green dragon: Grab all off that sorrow and anger deep inside your heart and control it Ebony. Then, relise it at Flare.
Ebony: *she didn't hear the green dragon speak* Midnight...... *turns to look at Flare* You-you.... *crys* You killed him! He was my brother, my favouret... And you killed him! You took my brother, the only dragon that made me happy, away from me! He hasn't got nothing to do with this fight! So why did you kill him? YOU are the one thats the monster! Not me! You heartless beast! I will rip you liver out off you!
Flare: I killed him so you will feel the same sadness I am feeling now when you killed Bloodshadow. All that sorrow and anger... Thats how I feel when he died.... You TOOK HIM away from ME. Now do you understand?
Ebony: You used him to make me sad? Thats your pafetic excuse to kill him? *looks at Cyril* You should off been here faster! You should off walked strate over to him and healed him instead off talking to Spyro! You should off ran as fast as you could! It shouldn't off tooken you 11 minets to get here!
smilie We tried are best Ebony. I'm not young like you. I am an old dragon that will probely die picefuly in about 5 years time, maby even less then that. A dragon my age would off flew 2 times slower then that Ebony. You got to forgive me. I tried my best.
smilie *trying to stop himself from yelling at Cyril* He... He did his best Ebony....
Ebony: Look at you dragons! Theres not even a single tear in your eyes! You oviusly don't care about him! You wouldn't care if any off us died!
smilie We are very sad Ebony. But adults show our sorrow differantly then kids. Kids can't hold all off there sadness in and it turns into tears. And they let it all out by crying and screaming at the dragon who they believe was 'there fult'. Adults don't do that. We don't cry like children do. We keep all off our sadness in. Every single drop off sorrow is kepted inside off our body. It may seem like we don't care on the out side, but we are really, really sad, like a kid crying because her mum died, inside. But we do show it a little bit because we don't hardly talk and our voice sounds dry.
Ebony: But you sound alright too me!
smilie It may seem like that now. But in 10 minets time, you will defently notice it.
Ebony: Alright... *snif* If you say so... *she could see black and purple smoke comming around her legs. She new at once that she was turning dark because off her sorrow for Midnight. She had know choice but to use it*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#149 Posted: 08:32:33 28/02/2009
KICK FLARE'S *** EBONY smilie lol i'm sorry i got caught up in the story again smilie
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#150 Posted: 09:39:21 28/02/2009
keep right more plz
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me