Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The darkness in Ebony: Arise of the new purple dragon!
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
The darkness in Ebony: Arise of the new purple dragon! [CLOSED]
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#1 Posted: 08:07:51 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, this is a story about Spyro and Cynder's egg. They call it Ebony. She is a purple dragon. Spyro and Cynder rearlise that the propersy must be wrong. BTW, this comes strait after "The legend of Spyro: Cynder meets Ember the pink dragon" so be sure to read that one first. But I guest you don't have to, its just gonna be a bit hard to understand....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:43:15 10/01/2009 by Cynder_543
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#2 Posted: 09:34:03 02/12/2008
Sounds good!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#3 Posted: 06:08:01 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER ONE!
6 years had past since Spyro and Cynder fought the anoying pink dragon, Ember.

*The sky was a dark blue. It looked like shadowfire had been spread across the sky. The trees were swaying from side to side. There was a small place were there was only rocks, a powerful, big red dragon was sitting on one of them. His eyes were gazing at the stars*
"I have come Malefor" He spoke clearly. "Why have you sumond me?"
In a couple of seconds, the purple dragon (Malefor) spoke.
"I want you to distroy Spyro's egg. Spyro is unbetable, but his egg isn't. His egg is a purple dragon. Distroy it before it hatches"
The red dragon was shocked.
"A purple dragon? How is this posible? The propicy spoken of a purple dragon born once every TEN generations, not one. You must of got it wrong"
"I know what I see and hear Flare. Now go and kill that dragon NOW!"
"Your up to somthing Malefor. We are somehow related. Thats how I know"
"..... Ember has awakend the "dark side in Cynder" When Cynder and Spyro had babys, the "dark side" came out of Cynder and went into one of the eggs, and that egg happend to be the purple dragon. A baby dragon can't handle such power. So that power will take over the dragon, making the dragon evil. Because its a purple dragon, it will be unstopible"
"So it will be like another "you" right? Why are you so worryed? It will do all of the things you wanted to do. It might even kill the dragon you hate the most Spyro"
"I dislike anyone who is related to Spyro. I just want to kill them all. If you take the egg away from Spyro and Cynder, they will follow it. Thats when you will kill the egg. Then I will land you some of my strenght. Then you will kill Spyro and Cynder"
"Why Cynder? She surved you, she did everything you wanted without question"
"She pretrade me. What kind of a slave is that? Flare, just go and kill Spyro, Cynder and the egg. NOW. Also why your at it, kill Spyro's other egg"
*the star vanished. The red dragon stod up, he streached his wings and flew away to distroy Spyro's egg*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#4 Posted: 21:30:30 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Hellooooooooo??????

Oh, this is Ebony BTW. smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:55 05/12/2008 by Cynder_543
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#5 Posted: 00:34:18 07/12/2008
oh i like it! actuly i love it!
plzzzzzzzz continue smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#6 Posted: 04:58:10 07/12/2008
She looks awesome!
---
#7 Posted: 05:45:53 08/12/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie *is looking at the egg with huge round eyes* Cynder, come and look at this!
smilie *she scambled out of her nest and walked towards Spyro* What is it?
smilie The egg, its purple.
smilie A purple egg? Does that mean its a purple dragon? smilie
smilie It could be. But-but that means the propecy must be wrong. I-it might just be the colour of the egg. Nothing specle. *he turned his head to look at the other egg. It was a black egg* I can't wait till these dragons hatch.
smilie Me too. B-but what about the purple egg? What do you think that one will turn out like?
smilie Proberly the same colour as this one. Or maby a really, really dark purple.
smilie I don't know about that Spyro. It might be purple dragon. We need to look after it as much as we can. Its a very specle dragon Spyro.
*suddently, the egg glowed. It was hatching. Both of the eggs were hatching. But the purple egg was hatching alot quicker then the other one*
smilie The eggs are hatching! smilie
smilie smilie...... smilie
*infront of them was a baby purple dragon. The other dragon was black*
smilie There so cute. smilie
smilie That means that the propercy it wrong!
smilie Don't worry about it. Not all propercys are true.
smilie I-I don't belive this! Maby-maby the propercy isn't wrong. Maby Ignitus was wrong. What if he lied?
smilie I will belive that when heghogs fly. Why are you so worryed Spyro?
smilie D-don't worry about it.... lets just give these dragons names. What should we call them?
smilie Are they females or males?
smilie I think the purple one is a female and the black one is a male.
smilie Okay. The purple is Ebony and the black one is called Midnight, or maby Jet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys. YOU get to chose what name the black egg will have. Should he be called Midnight or should he be called Jet?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#8 Posted: 10:15:38 08/12/2008
*pants* just finished reading not fast reader mabey Midnight *pants and dies*
#9 Posted: 10:35:52 08/12/2008
yay somebody resserected me sry off topic Midnight Midnight MIDNIGHT
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#10 Posted: 16:09:38 08/12/2008
jet..
#11 Posted: 06:24:20 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
I should wait to see what more people think. Anyway, I did it because I couldn't diside...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#12 Posted: 10:19:06 09/12/2008
They both sound good.....
---
#13 Posted: 06:38:40 10/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, MIDNIGHT IT IS!!! Sorry Tango...

smilie I think Midnight is better.
smilie Okay, Midnight it is.
smilie We should go to Ignitus and tell him the good news. Or is it bad?
smilie Spyro, get over it! Who cares if the propercy is wrong!
smilie I still think we should go a-
Ebony: What is this place?
smilie Er... she is talking already?
smilie Whow! It has only been a minet and she can already talk! smilie What about Midnight? Can you talk?
Midnight: *is looking up at Cynder. Talks like a baby*
smilie .... I guess not...
smilie Come on Cynder, lets go to Ignitus.
smilie smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#14 Posted: 06:45:50 10/12/2008
Thank you COCKARATCHA COCKARATCHA
#15 Posted: 10:00:11 11/12/2008 | Topic Creator
^ What was that you said? smilie

*they arive at the the chronicler place*

smilie Well that was a long walk. I have this feeling that we have forgoten someone...
smilie Sparx! I left him behind! smilie He will proberly wounder were I am!
smilie Well you were the one that wanted to go here. smilie
smilie *is walking inside the castle*
smilie *follows*
smilie IGNITUS!!!! *puts Midnight down* IGNITUS!!!! ARE YOU HEAR?
smilie I'm comming Spyro. *is walking slowly towards him* As I get older, I seem to walk slower and slower....
smilie *puts Ebony down* Ignitus, look at this. *points her tail to Ebony* She is a purple dragon. I thought, well WE thought a purple dragon was suposed to be born once every ten generations.
smilie Well, the propercy wasnt wrong before. So I don't really know why this happend.
smilie You mean the propercy isn't wrong?
smilie It wasn't wrong in the past. Spyro, don't be worryed. This must be a gift from the ansisters. You have stoped Malefor, turned Cynder good again and saved this place from becoming "eternal night". The ansisters might of dicided that one of you children is a purple dragon. She is very specle, take good care of her, and take good care of Midnight too.
smilie I gues your right. But why didn't the ansisters did this before.
smilie Some quistions cannot be answard young Spyro.
smilie See, I told you. Theres nothing wrong with Ebony Spyro. This is great news not bad news.
smilie But why would the anisters give us a purple dragon? Does that mean that danger is comming?
smilie LETS JUST GO HOME SPYRO!!! QUIT WORRYING OVER NOTHING!
smilie ....
Ebony: smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#16 Posted: 11:17:12 14/12/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 2

Several years later.

Midnight: You can't catch me Ebony! *he climed up a tree*
Ebony: Hey thats not fair! You should know by now that I can't clime trees!! >=[
Midnight: So? At list you can't get me. *climes heigher*
Ebony: Oh come on! How can I get up there?
Midnight: You will have to clime up. Or you will have to fly. But you can't do both of those things.
Ebony: You can't fly eather!
Midnight: Well at list I can kick a peble a long distents. smilie
Ebony: THATS IT! *she climes up the tree and grabs Midnight by the tail*
Midnight: Farther! Look what Ebony is doing! D:
smilie Midnight, you were tesing Ebony. What do you expect? Alright Ebony, you can let go now.
Ebony: *lets go* That was wierd. I got that mad that I just climed up the tree without thinking...
smilie *he glances at Ebony, his face full of fear and hope*
Ebony: Dad, you hiding somthing arnt ya? Tell me dad, whats on your mind?
smilie I think nows the time to tell her Spyro...
smilie Fine. Ebony, your no ordernary dragon. Your a specle dragon, a dragon thats suposed to be born once every ten generations.
Ebony: Really? Am I really that specle? smilie T-thats great! smilie Does that mean that your one of those specle purple dragons too? You are purple like me.
smilie Yes I am. Don't get so excited. A purple dragon's job is to save the world from evil.
Ebony: D: B-but I don't think I can do THAT.
smilie I felt the same thing Ebony. But look at me now. I'm a hero. You can do it Ebony. You are a very specle creature. You must save this world from distruction. I know you can do it.
Ebony: I-I don't think that I can be that much of a help dad. But.... but I will try.
smilie You said the same thing I said when I lernt what the purple dragpon is meant to do.
Midnight: Whoooow. I will never look at Ebony the same way again! smilie

This is Midnight v. smilie
[User Posted Image]
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#17 Posted: 11:47:35 14/12/2008
oh Midnight looks rly cute! smilie
oh and so dose Ebony!
---
spyro rocks foreva
spyro92 Blue Sparx Gems: 890
#18 Posted: 13:12:00 14/12/2008
Quote: Cynder_543
Hellooooooooo??????

[User Posted Image]

how do you make this?

I wanna make it too... very nice...
---
Don't let your emotions control you. And follow your heart. It will never fail you.
Call me Xanver.
#19 Posted: 14:44:54 14/12/2008
I like Midnight more than Ebony....
#20 Posted: 08:04:58 15/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro92
Hellooooooooo??????

[User Posted Image]

how do you make this?

I wanna make it too... very nice...

1# Go to "2008 news Archive"
2# There should be a calender. Click on "15 of may"
3# Cilck on "Dragon generator"

^ There you go.

Quote: Tango
I like Midnight more than Ebony....

Same here.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
spyro92 Blue Sparx Gems: 890
#21 Posted: 15:16:19 15/12/2008
ok thanks...
---
Don't let your emotions control you. And follow your heart. It will never fail you.
Call me Xanver.
#22 Posted: 23:01:35 15/12/2008 | Topic Creator
^ No prob.

THE NEXT DAY

Ebony: Dad, um, I think I'm old enough to learn how to fly and to breath fire and stuff. So, um, I'm just woundering if you could teach me how... if thats okay with you that is.
smilie Sorry but I am playing with Midnight. Some other time okay? Or maby you can get Cynder, your mother to teach you. You can learn breaths like fear and shadow from her. smilie
Ebony: But I sorta want to breath fire first...
smilie *Midnight is grabing his tail and pulling it* Get... Cynder to teach.... you how to fly then... okay Midnight.... thats enough...
Ebony: Okay! smilie *walks back into the temple* Hey Sparx, wanna wach me learn how to fly?
smilie I'm not into school...
Ebony: Oh, okay... MUM!!! DAD SAID THAT YOU CAN TEACH ME HOW TO FLY!!!
smilie You don't need to yell.
Ebony: Sorry....
smilie So, you want to know how to fly do you?
Ebony: *her eyes lit up* Yes please!
smilie Okay then. Ebony, close your eye and empty your mind. Feel the ansisters inside of your body. They will give you the strength you need to fly. Now run and flap you wings at the same time. Still closing you eyes and feeling the ansisters.
Ebony: *runs and flaps her wings*
smilie Now jump as high as you can! Jump, JUMP!
Ebony: *jumps*
smilie Open your eyes.
Ebony: *Opens eyes* Cool! I'm flying! smilie I've got to show this to Midnight!
smilie Your flying traning isn't complete yet. You have to learn how to glide, move around, fly down, fly up and land.
Ebony: smilie.....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#23 Posted: 22:24:38 16/12/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3

smilie Ebony, first you are gonna learn how to fly up.
Ebony: smilie Okay....
smilie Look up at the clouds. What are you doing? Ebony, don't look down, look UP. LOOK UP!
Ebony: *shivers. Looks up in fear*
smilie Now, spread your wings out as wide as you can. It may feel like your going to full but this is how you fly up. Now try and reach those clouds. Pritend there somthing nice and juicy. Now flap your wings as hard and as fast as you can.
Ebony: *flaps wings* Hey, I'm doing it! smilie *flys towards the clouds* Is flying really that hard? My wings are getting tire already. D:
smilie It will get easier very quickly. Soon you wouldn't have to flap your wings really hard. Trust me, flying is really easy after a while.
Ebony: Okay... so, how do I fly down?
smilie Look at the ground.
Ebony: It-its really high! D:
smilie Consentrate!
Ebony: Sorry...
smilie Now reach down, try and grab the grass. Now, move your wings close to your body.
Ebony: Like this? *moves wings close to her body*
smilie Thats perfect! Now fly down. When your close to the ground, spread out wings quickerly, flap about 2 time and drop.
Ebony: Okay.... *flys down to the ground. She spreads out her wings*
smilie Now flap!
Ebony: *she flaps one time and crashes* Im sorry mum. Its really hard...
smilie Its okay Ebony. You just need to work on landing. How about I teach you how to breath poisen and fear and that kind of stuff.
Ebony: Finerly! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#24 Posted: 22:36:57 16/12/2008
^ What was that you said? smilie

smilie Cockaratcha means YAY plus its on a bugs life smilie
#25 Posted: 00:00:57 18/12/2008 | Topic Creator
^ Okay.

Ebony: So, what can I learn from you?
smilie Shadow, fear, wind and poisen. smilie
Ebony: Cool! So, what are you gonna teach me first?
smilie Ebony, you can only learn too. To elements from me, and too elements from Spyro.
Ebony: ...... I want to learn Fire and ice from dad and um.... shadow and.... this might take a while mum....
smilie Take your time. While you think, I will watch Spyro play with Midnight. *walks away*
Ebony: What element should I learn? Poisen is pritty cool. Fear and wind are cool elements too. This is harder then I thought. I could learn all the elements, but-but I really want to learn how to breath Fire and ice...
*suddently, she fell weak. A voice started to whisper in her head*

....?: Ebony, you don't have to learn breaths from those weaklings. Instead, come to me and I will teach you powerful moves like Dark and Light.
Ebony: Who are you? What do you want? Get out of my head!
.....?: You don't know who I am? I'm Flare.
Flare: Several years ago, I was orded to kill you. But now I've seen your power, I have dicided that you will work for me. 4 years ago, I talked to Spyro. I told him that you are a dark dragon. I told him to give the dragon to me. But of cause, he refused. So now, I am asking you, Ebony, join me.
Ebony: No! I wont! A purple dragon is like a god to this world! Not a demon!
Flare: Is that so? Then how come the first purple dragon turned dark? This is your disteny Ebony. Purple dragons are dark, not light. Now join me!
Ebony: I don't belive you! Dad never lies to me!
Flare: Your farther is afraid of you. He knows that you have a dark side. He knows that all of your mother's dakness whent inside of you. He would do anything to give you up. He thinks your a danger to the world.
Ebony: No he dosn't! I will not belive that! Now get out of my head! NOW!
Flare: You don't have a choice. Eather join me, or I will make you join me.
Ebony: I would rather die then join you! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! *does a masive dark fury* Just, go away! Please!
smilie Ebony? Whats wrong dear? What did you do? It was like a massive dark explosion. You just learned how to do a fury!
Ebony: Mum, have I got a dark side? Is that why I did a DARK fury? Tell me the truth, does dad hate me? Is he afraid of me?
smilie *looks away*
Ebony: This voice told me all about it. He said his name was flare...
smilie FLARE?!?! That dragon talked to you?
Ebony: Yes, he keeps on telling me to join the dark side... Theres somthing your not telling me.... I would like and answer mum! You can't keep it in forever!
smilie I-I don't know what he wants. I've only heard him talking to Spyro for a couple of minets.... Don't ask me, I-I don't know... Ask your father...
Ebony: O-okay....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#26 Posted: 09:34:59 22/12/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 4

Ebony: Dad!
smilie Yes Ebony?
Ebony: Is it true? Is it true that you don't like me because you THINK I'm evil? TELL ME THE TRUTH!
smilie *looks away* I knew this day would come....
Ebony: Dad, why? Why do you hate me? I am your daugter. Why do you think I am evil? Okay, I know that my mum's "evilness" whent inside of me, but I'm a purple dragon! Purple dragons are good aurnt they?
smilie Not all purple dragons are good. And thats what I fear most...
Ebony: *sudently she felt a huge burst of enegy. She couldn't keep her anger in anymore* YOU ARE THE MOST BADEST DAD I'VE EVER SEEN! WHO WOULD HATE THERE OWN DAUGTER JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THERE EVIL! I WILL NOT TURN EVIL DAD!
smilie smilie You never know Ebony, you might just turn evil one day..
Ebony: So thats it ha? Your not even going to give your daughter a chance? Thats it? I'm not apart of this family because of my colour? WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE YOU RUSTY OLD BONE BAG!?!?! ITS NOT MY FULT THAT I AM PURPLE AND THAT MY MUM'S POWER WENT INTO ME! I REPET, ITS NOT MY FULT!! ITS NOT MY FULT!!!
smilie Ebony... please don't do this...
Ebony: Thats it dad, were done, your not gonna see me again! *flys away*
smilie Ebony!! Don't do this!
smilie Spyro, whats going on? Wheres Ebony? Why was she screaming like that?
smilie The darkness... you didn't see it didn't you?
smilie What darkness?
smilie The darkness in Ebony's eyes. You didn't see it?
smilie Spyro, there is nothing wrong with Ebony. Now were is she?
smilie She fluw away, never to be seen again...
smilie And who made her do that? *glances at Spyro* smilie
smilie Its for her own good. She would of turned evil-like Malefor-and caused alot of distruction if she didn't.
smilie And you didn't even give her a chance!?! Spyro you id**t!
smilie Cynder, its for the best!
smilie No its not! Flare is out there, trying to get Ebony to turn evil. If she is out there alone then he will suceed!
smilie Flare is out there? Why didn't you say so? We need to get her back!
smilie What do you mean we? There is know we! Its just you and Sparx thats going out to get her! I'm staying here with Midnight.
smilie Cynder, I need you to do this with me.
smilie No, I HAVE to look after Midnight!
smilie Fine, Sparx, were going out on another adventure!
smilie D:
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:02:41 22/12/2008 by Cynder_543
#27 Posted: 09:48:06 22/12/2008
Cool nice story wonder what will happen next
#28 Posted: 12:57:40 22/12/2008
yeah! plz CONTINUE! smiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#29 Posted: 06:48:14 23/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Ebony: What have I done to deserve this? How could dad do this? smilie
*sudently, the bushes started to rattle*
Ebony: Whos there?
*Baboons and other animals jumped out of the bushes. They stod infront of Ebony, at the front, was a large, brown cat with red wings. He had red eyes like red roses and had a long tail. He has a large cape on his back, green velvet with pigeon feathers around it. He was carrying a green magic staff with red around the eges. His name is Bloodshadow*
Ebony: What do you want with me? Get lots!
Bloodshadow: Were taking you to Flare. You are going to turn into an evil purple dragon weather you like it or not.
Ebony: But I don't wa-
Bloodshadow: You don't have a choice. You are turning evil and taking over the job what Malefor did.
Ebony: I'm not turing evil. I'm good and I'm gonna stay like that till I die!
Bloodshadow: So be it! I guess I will have to noke you out then. *he stands up on two legs, he takes the magic staff from his tail and points it a Ebony*
Ebony: You don't have to do this!
Bloodshadow: I was orded from my master, I must obay!
Ebony: YOU have a choice! You can chose to turn around now and go on with your life. You can have a family! You don't have to live the rest of your life in hatered and blood shed!
Bloodshadow: I know what I know is right. *he zaps Ebony, making her weak*
Ebony: You can't do this! You can't get away with it.... *she trys to stand up* come on! I'm the purple dragon! I should be able to still get up!
*she put all of her streangth into her wings and draged herself up into the sky. She unlished a very dark blue (almost black) beam from the mouth and nostrals onto Bloodshadow. Bloodshadow put a shield around himself so the beam didn't do any afect*
Bloodshadow: Thats the dark magic inside of you. Thats one of your breaths. Dark breath. Now you must learn to unlish its powers so you can master it properly. But first... *he flaped his wings and flewed into the air. He also breathed out a dark beam from his mouth. The same beam Ebony used but it was purple. Ebony got hit by it and fell to the ground. Bloodshadow picked her up and took her away*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#30 Posted: 22:06:15 23/12/2008
I like it.

P.S. I read the other fanfic. I was always a spy on fanfics.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#31 Posted: 22:58:33 23/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
I was always a spy on fanfics.

D:

CHAPTER 5:

Ebony: *wakes up* Were am I? What happend?
Bloodshadow: You, are in Flare's lair young one. You will join the dark side soon.
Ebony: What!?!? NO! I will not join you! How much times do I have to say this!?!?
Bloodshadow: How much times do I have to SAY THIS? You have to turn evil because of your dark side! Its your fult anyway! You are the one that sucked the dark side out of your mother.
Ebony: What? Its not my fult that I'm dark! ITS NOT MY FULT!
Bloodshadow: SILENCE!! Listen you, you are going to flare and you are going to unlish that dark side within you. And if you don't *a wolf padded towards Bloodshadow and gave him a black sword. Bloodshadow pointed the sword to Ebony's neck* your life will come to an end. You here me?
Ebony: I don't care about my life anymore. I just want to die already... I dont't deserve to live. My dad hates me, I don't even get a choice weather I want to be evil or not.... Just go ahead and kill me...
Bloodshadow: I'm afread I can't do that. Flare has given me an order, and that was to bring you to him ALIVE. If I would kill you, then I will get killed too. And Flare won't be happy... *gives the sword back the wolf* Now, COME WITH ME!
*Ebony had no choice but to follow. She walked slowly behind him. Soon Bloodshadow stoped walking, infront of him was a large, red dragon*
Ebony: You must be Flare... *puts head down* I-I guess I'm ready... TO FLY!
Flare: What?
Ebony: *she flewed up into the sky as fast as she can. Flare followed her. She blindly flewed out of the window and very blindly, breathed out "Dark beam" onto Flare*
Flare: *turns around to face Bloodshadow* Why are you stading there? Get her before she gets away!
*bloodshadow followed Ebony. Ebony ran as fast as she can in the forest. She hid behind a bush. Not making a sound*
bloodshadow: *is walking around were Ebony is hiding* Come out Ebony... I will give you anything you want...
Ebony: As if I will for to that trick... *she quitetly walked away from the bush and ran quitetly away from Bloodshadow*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#32 Posted: 23:00:25 23/12/2008
smilie Not bad spy.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#33 Posted: 00:13:07 24/12/2008
oh great chapter! smilie
write more!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#34 Posted: 09:53:32 24/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Ebony: I just have to keep on running... I will lose him...

MEANWHILE:

smilie I wouder were Ebony is...
smilie I wounder were those butterflys are... smilie
smilie Sparx, thats just grose. Like I said before, you don't know were they have been.
smilie There fine! Come on, try one!
smilie *spots a purple dragon running towards him* I think thats Ebony! smilie
Ebony: Oh, its you....
smilie I'm sorry for what I did... lets just go home before, you know who, gets you.
Ebony: Who said I'm comming back? I want to be by myself!
smilie You don't want Flare to get you, do you?
Ebony: Well... at list they Flare looked nice and seemed nice! Your just a horible dad!
smilie Ebony, please come home. I will teach you anything! If you don't come with me, then Flare will get you and you will turn evil.... you will be just like your mother... the terror of the skys, you will be were hope goes to die. If you join me then you can beat Flare and make pice and do the TRUE job of the purple dragon.
Ebony: I don't care... I will never forgive you dad... *flys away*
smilie Ebony.... why must you do this?
Ebony: *heres a voice comming from the sky*
....?: Ebony.... can you hear me? You are a purple dragon, a purple dragon is good not bad, follow what your heart tells you.
Ebony: I don't understand! Purple dragons are good, but why does my heart tell me to join the dark side?
....?: Don't listen to it then. You have a dark side inside of you thats wanting to take control... don't let it get what it wants! Stay strong, thats all what I can tell you...
Ebony: Wait don't go! I still don't understand!
....?: Stay strong Ebony....
Ebony: Why won't you tell me more! Don't leave!
....?: *is gone*
Ebony: GGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!! *unlishes a dark fury* WHAT ON EARTH AM I SUPOSED TO DO!?!? AM I GOOD OR BAD!?!? WHY WON'T ANYONE TELL ME!!! And whats all this noncense about staying strong? THAT DOSN'T HELP A SINGLE BIT!!! smilie *screams* WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME DARN IT!?!?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:50 29/12/2008 by Cynder_543
#35 Posted: 05:55:12 27/12/2008
wow she realy is dark maby she also got it from Spyro 2 because of Dark Spyro
#36 Posted: 18:39:48 27/12/2008
*hovers finger over the Mary sue button"

Don't make me press it, your making her to powerful and she has no falts.
#37 Posted: 22:10:55 27/12/2008 | Topic Creator

She may seem powerful but she is acterly weak. Spyro and the other dragons are way powerful then her. She is only little so don't juge her yet... smilie And I'm proberly gonna get killed for saying this... what does fults mean? Does it mean no weakneses?

Bloodshadow: I've found you Ebony.
Ebony: What do you want?
Bloodshadow: To take you to Flare.
Ebony: But I don't want to be dark. I just want to live with him!
Bloodshadow: Just come with me.
Ebony: I will breath dark on you if you touch me.
Bloodshadow: Your power is weak.
Ebony: What? How can it be weak? Arnt I the purple dragon!?!
Bloodshadow: I don't know why but you are weak... Weaker then I expected.... Flare can't have a weapling like you. Go away and, and train. Come back when you think you can defeat me.
Ebony: Why am I weak!
Bloodshadow: How am I suposed to know? Now go away.
Ebony: Fine.... but don't you expect me to come back! *flys away*
Bloodshadow: If you don't come back all powerful in 30 days, then I will kill you.
Ebony: *gulp*

Ebony: *thinks to herself* This should be a nice spot to train... Maby I should work on trying to breath more then one breath... I wish mum was here.... She will make me strong.... but dad will ditch me... anyway, lets see... I need to breath somthing good... maby fire.... na thats one of dad's breaths... *looks at the sun* LIGHT BREATH!! smilie Thats gotta be on the good side... So how can I breath it..... Dad said that the chronicler can teach me things like that... maby I should see him... then I will breath ice and shadow.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:41:04 27/12/2008 by Cynder_543
#38 Posted: 22:30:15 27/12/2008

She may seem powerful but she is acterly weak. Spyro and the other dragons are way powerful then her. She is only little so don't juge her yet... smilie

Two dark furys in about 20 seacond?

^....v
o _ o
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:30:30 27/12/2008 by Tango
#39 Posted: 22:50:31 29/12/2008 | Topic Creator

She may seem powerful but she is acterly weak. Spyro and the other dragons are way powerful then her. She is only little so don't juge her yet... smilie

^....v
o _ o

Whoops..... forgot about that.... I will change it. And about her her weekness.... um.... she can't fight back when she gets picked up by her horns...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#40 Posted: 00:36:09 30/12/2008
oh great chapter! write more plz! smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#41 Posted: 15:18:30 30/12/2008

^....v
o _ o

Whoops..... forgot about that.... I will change it. And about her her weekness.... um.... she can't fight back when she gets picked up by her horns...

So use it, not being mean or anything, its a good story.

I'm just one in millions of people trying to save fanfics from Mary sues and Gary sues....
#42 Posted: 22:53:34 30/12/2008 | Topic Creator

^....v
o _ o

So use it, not being mean or anything, its a good story.

I'm just one in millions of people trying to save fanfics from Mary sues and Gary sues....

You gave me an idea when you said my charactor was a mary-sue. smilie

CHAPTER 6:

*2 hours has past and Ebony is now at Ignitus's place*

Ebony: Ignitus! Are you there? I would like you to teach me light breath, ice breath, and shadow breath! I want to learn them all before 30 days!
smilie Why before 30 days young one?
Ebony: Its a long story....
smilie Hm, well acording to my books, you left Spyro and ran away. You are training before 30 days because Bloodshadow says you are weak.
Ebony: Its not what it looks like! Dad hated me! I had to leave other whys he would proberly kill me!
smilie Spyro is a life saver, not a killer. He wouldn't do such a thing. Carm down Ebony, I know what he thinks of you, he think you are a monster, but Spyro wouldn't kill you.
Ebony: How do you know all of this? smilie
smilie Chroniclers know lots of things.
Ebony: Really? Then what would happen to me after I train?
smilie I can't tell that much of your futer, all I know is that you will be stronger. But don't put your hopes up yet, there may be more, thats just all I know. I can only see glimps of the futer. I can't see no more then that.
Ebony: Okay.... So, can you please teach me light breath?
smilie Look at this book *uses his mind to make a book move infront of Ebony* read through it, it will tell everything you need to know about light breath.
Ebony: And what about ice breath and Shadow breath?
smilie *sighs* Get Spyro and Cynder to each you those. After all, Spyro and Cynder are your mother and father.
Ebony: I will never go back there....
smilie What about Midnight? He would miss you badly. Shorly you will go to see him.
Ebony: I only have 30 days to get stronger...
smilie If you time yourself, then 30 days will be longer then you can imargen.
Ebony: *takes a deep breath* Okay, I will go. But only for Midnight. But first, I should read this book.
smilie You can do that later. Take the book with you. Get Spyro to teach you ice breath and get Cynder to teach you Shadow breath. Then learn light breath.
Ebony: Why can't I read it now?
smilie Midnight and your mother misses you badly. Spyro misses you too.
Ebony: Fine. But as soon as I learn all for elements, I'm out of there to train.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:07:40 03/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#43 Posted: 07:03:28 04/01/2009 | Topic Creator
MEANWHILE AT THE TEMPEL

Midnight: Dad, can you go a little bit more easy on me? Please?
smilie If you want to learn how to fight, then I have to fight you at full streanth. Sorry Midnight, but this is the only way. smilie
Midnight: Fine.
smilie This time, look at my feet, see were there going to land, then at the right moment, doge my attack and fight back.
Midnight: Alright, I'm ready.
smilie *jumps up into the air. His front legs are stetch out*
*Midnight looked at his legs and pitchures were his legs are going to land. He stod up on two legs just in time, Spyro landed with a big thud. But before Midnight could fight back, Spyro breathed earth on the ground, making Midnight lost his blence and he fell over*
smilie You have to be quicker then that.
Midnight: But dad, you breathed out earth as soon as you landed! How can I attack you if you respond so quickerly?
smilie As soon as my paws touch the ground, thats when you attack back. *backs away* You are doing well, but you must respond quicker if you want to fight. *jumps up into the air. This time, he had only one leg steatched out. The other one was behind him*
Midnight: *Midnight thought Spyro was going to use the other paw to swipe at him. He jumped to the left so Spyro's paw wouldn't claw at him. As soon as Spyro landed, Midnight stod up on two legs and pushed Spyro away with his front paws*
smilie That was great Midnight. Now lets try another one.
Ebony: Dad!
smilie Ebony?
Midnight: *gasp* EBONY! YOUR ALIVE! smilie
Ebony: *she smiled at Midnight and then turned to Spyro* I- I'm sorry for what I did. Can you please teach me how to learn 4 elements and how to fight and fly properly within 30 days?
smilie Well.... *gives Midnight and uneasy glance* I'm training Midnight at the moment....
Ebony: Oh.... I guess I will have to die then...
smilie Die? Why?
*Ebony tells Spyro what happend from when she left to now*
smilie I see.... *turns to Midnight* I'm sorry Midnight, Ebony has to learn alot before 30 days. You will have to wait....
Midnight: D:
Ebony: Why can't Midnight train with me?
smilie I can't teach to dragons at a time... But I think I can with elements...
Ebony & Midnight: smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#44 Posted: 10:24:39 05/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Don't make me close this story too because you guys arnt posting! smilie I have already closed two storys because you wouldn't post! I DON'T WANNA END THIS STORY TO SO PLEASE JUST POST!!!! smilie Other people's storys are going on fine because people post in them. SO WHY IS IT THAT MY STORY IS BEING IGNORED!?!?!? smiliesmiliesmilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#45 Posted: 10:38:33 05/01/2009
Hey I'm here *whistles* Cool story
#46 Posted: 12:08:10 05/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks for keeping my story alive. smilie .... Okay I admit it.... I guess I was a bit too mean back there.... Sorry.... Its just that I'm still angry because I had to close two of my storys.... smilie I get angerd really easily...

CHATPER 7

smilie Ebony, Midnight, what breaths do you want to learn.
Midnight: I want to learn Fire, earth, poisen and fear dad.
Ebony: I want to learn Ice and shadow.
smilie You can have one more element Ebony.
Ebony: Ignitus gave me a book that teaches dragons how to breath Light. I thought light is good so that is why I want to learn it... I don't want to be a dark dragon that breaths dark breath!
smilie I can help you with it Ebony.
Ebony: I want mum to teach me.
smilie Oh... okay... I see... you still don't trust me.... I guess thats too bad....
Midnight: *glances at Ebony* Why don't you forgive your farther already!
Ebony: He thinks I'm nothing but pure evil. I shell never forgive him for thinking that. Don't argue with me Midnight.
Midnight: ..... Can we start dad?
smilie Okay. I will breath fire first. Then ice, then earth. Then your mother will show you shadow, fear and poisen. Watch carefuly. *breaths out fire everywere*
Midnight: *stares at the fire in awe*
Ebony: *looks away*
smilie I will teach you the secondary attack later. Right now, you need to know how to breath fire and all that first. Ebony, are you watching? I'm going to breath ice now.
Ebony: I'm watching...
smilie *breaths out lots of cristles everywere* Ebony, what do you think?
Ebony: Its great...
smilie Now for earth. *puts a sheild around himself and moves around everywere. He went slow at first, then he went really fast and started bouncing around everywere*
Ebony: Show of!
smilie *takes the sheild of* So.. Ebony and Midnight. What do you want to learn first?
Midnight: FIAH!!!!!!
Ebony: Neather, I'm going to learn shadow first before ice... Don't try to stop me. *walks of*
Midnight: ...... Can I learn Fire breath now?

Ebony: Mum, I want to learn how to do shadow breath!
smilie Okay, just a minet!
Ebony: At list mum dosn't think i'm a monster...
smilie Shadow isn't as easy as it looks. First, you must become a shadow and disapere into the earth.
Ebony: I thought you go under ground....
smilie You do. But you you don't quickerly dig a whole in the ground. You have sink into the earth.
Ebony: Um.... okay... can I learn poisen instead?
smilie Its not as hard as it sounds Ebony.
Ebony: Fine...
smilie Then let the training begin!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#47 Posted: 02:36:39 08/01/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie Ebony, close your eyes and emty your mind. Pretand you are a shadow, stalking underground. Nothing will get in your way. Feel its power. Pretand you are light as a feather. Try and be a shadow, walking underneath everybody. Now feel yourself sinking in the earth. You can hear the enemys roaring on the other side. Now come out of the ground and be a dragon again, crash thoughs enemys until they turn into dust, use your wings to stay in the air and beat them up to death.
Ebony: *has an agresive grin on her face. Slowly, she flaps her wings*
smilie Now you know what is like to be a shadow. Don't open your eyes yet. You should feel the "shadow power" inside of you, bring it up so you can feel it more. You should feel really lite and you should feel the glow around you. Now bring it up and then sink into the earth.
Ebony: Um..... how do I sink into t-
smilie Don't talk. You will only make things worse. Just sink into it, you can do it.
Ebony: I can't... *the glow around her begins to fade*
smilie *sighs* If you are going to think like that, you will never learn shadow.
Ebony: I tried, but I need more imfomation then just "Sink into the earth"
smilie Fine. When I say "Sink into the earth", pretand that you are a shadow and you are sinking slowly into it. In the midle of pretanding, your legs should feel "funny". They should feel like they are surounded in dirt. When you feel this, don't get horifide, keep on going until you feel your head beging surounded in dirt too.
Ebony: Okay.... *she closes her eyes and does everything Cynder had told her. She began to glow purple and she began to sink.
smilie Thats it! THATS IT!
*soon Ebony was underground*
Ebony: So.... how am I suposed to get out of here.
smilie Pretand there are enemys on the other side. Teasing you about your horns or somthing.... You are really angry and you want to cut there throat. Now, jump up and attack them with all the enegy you have.
Ebony: I don't want to bang my head on the dirt...
smilie You won't. You are a shadow. Shadows go through things. They don't bump into anything.
Ebony: Okay.... *she slowly jumps out of the earth. Panting, she yelled* I did it! smilie
smilie Not quit. You need to do it alot faster when you fase enemys. Don't expect them to say "Alright, I am going to attack you now. I will give you 2 minets to get ready to go underground!" They will attack you with all the strength and speed they have. You need to go underground really quickerly, if you want to do it without ingery.
Ebony: Okay.... how do I do that? Do I have to do everything you said but do it quickerly?
smilie No, you have unlished the shadow's power. It should be able to do it on its own now. All what you need to do is trust your power and try to go underground. When you want to do "shadow" you should feel a "glow" inside your body, try to control that and tell it that you want to "become a shadow". Don't let it say no.
Ebony: Okay.... I will try....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#48 Posted: 12:14:45 10/01/2009 | Topic Creator
4 days has past since Ebony had began to learn "shadow breath"

Ebony: Mum, I think I can do it now! *she sinks into the earth and then comes out*
smilie Thats good. Now its time to master it.
Ebony: I need to learn the other 3 elements before 30 days... Can we please just move on!
smilie Shadow breath is no use if you can't learn to master it.
Ebony: .....
smilie Attack me.
*Ebony sinked into the earth. She clawed her way underground unntil she was undernith her mother. Taking a deap breath, she put all of her enegy in her hind legs and sprang up out of the ground. But Cynder was ready. She sinked into the earth as soon as Ebony jumped out of the ground. Quick like lightling, Cynder jumped out of the Earth, sending Ebony flying*
smilie Don't consentrate on one thing. You need to be prepeard for the next attack. You have to have your front paws always ready incase your opoment doges your attack. Also, try to move a little bit quicker next time.
Ebony: *she had to stick her claws into the hard ground to stop her from clawing at her mother's throat* I'm going as quick as I can! I try to be ready but your older then me so your alot more powerfuler them me! Stop expecting alot from a 12 year old! smilie
smilie Try again.
Ebony: *she sinked into the earth. She clawed her way up towards Cynder as fast as her front paws could scratch the soft dirt. When she could hear and smell her mother just on the other side were she is, she putted all of her enegy and speed into her hind legs and strength into her front legs. She sprang upword, despret to claw at her mother's stomic*
smilie >=]
*Cynder jumped to the right and lifet a paw, ready to swipe it at Ebony. Ebony was quicker, she breathed out dark breath onto Cynder's raised paw, drawing Cynder back until she stod there, looking helpless. Cynder didn't gave up so easily, she sinked into the earth. She jumped out of the earth. Ebony scrambled to the left just intime to see Cynder skidded in the dirt. Cynder quickly began to towar over Ebony. Wing flat to her back, Ebony rolled over onto her back and sliverd undernith Cynder, avoiding a nip to the shoulder. She kicked her legs upword into her mother's belly, sending her flying into the dust. She imideantly sprang to her paws*
smilie You did well Ebony. You are improving alot. Just what I expected from a purple dragon like you young Ebony. smilie
Ebony: Thanks! I think.... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#49 Posted: 01:07:43 11/01/2009 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 8

smilie Now its time to use shadow fire. Feel the power of shadow inside of you. Bring it up to your throat until you find it hard to breath. Now, push it up and out of your mouth. Use your enegy to cough it up. Now, right when its about to explode out of your mouth, breath really hard.
Ebony: *she was scard. She felt as if her throat and mouth was about to explode. She took at deep breath and breathed as hard as she could. For a couple of moments, nothing came out and she felt sick in the head. Her heart began to pound and she could feel the blood roaring in her head. She breathed out harder, despret to bring up the shadow fire that was stuck in her throat. At last, the shadow fire bursted out of her mouth*
smilie Exerlant. You have masted shadow fire. smilie
Ebony: I thought I was gonna die! It felt as if my head was gonna explode! D:
smilie Well you know that its not going to do anything. It wont harm you Ebony.
Ebony: *changes the subject* Well, I guess I have to go to learn Ice from dad now... :/
smilie Don't let his rudness bother you. Remember, I still love you weather your a monster or not.
Ebony: Okay. *slowly, she walked over to Spyro. When she stod infront of him, she crouch real low to the ground as if she was about to sink into the earth* I'm ready to learn ice breath now dad.
smilie Okay. But first, stop acting like a kit and stand up strate.
Ebony: *slowly, she stod up as strate as she can* Please don't think all the megitives about me. Just think the positves like mother okay?
smilie *looks away* To learn how to breath ice, you must find the coldness inside of you. They should be moving around like snowflakes. Now, realise there enegy.
Ebony: *a bunch of snowflakes came out of her body. Cristles started to run around her. When she relised the enegy, the snowflakes and cristles droped to the ground and melted*
smilie What was that?
Ebony: Just be lucky that I didn't faced them at you. I made them drop to the ground on purpose. But if you continue to do this, I will use them to slit your throat!
smilie Okay okay, carm down. Now, Cynder should of taught you how to use shadow fire. Do the same thing but this time, feel the ice that is melting inside your body, not the roaring shadow fire thats deep inside your stomic.
Ebony: Not that again! D:
smilie Just do it.
Ebony: Your gonna enjoy this arn't you? smilie *carming herself, she closed her eyes and rememberd what Cynder had taught her. When she breathed out as hard as she could, like last time, nothing happend. She started panting. She was not quit shore if she could do this* How can I cope with learning Light breath? Also, how did I manige to do dark breath? *she had to grite her teath to stop herself from yelling in pain. She didn't have the strength to bring it up. She felt as if she was about to colapes because of the power in her head and throat. Suddently, her mother's words ecode in her head* you know that its not going to do anything. It wont harm you Ebony. *she then thought that his dad would be sitting, enjoing the show and watch me be in pain. She stod up and breathed out the ice in her throat. Anger bursted inside of her stomic and she turned to Spyro. She breathed out ice onto him*
smilie *quick as lightling, he doged the attack* Your going to have to do better then that!
Ebony: Oh I will do better then that! >=[
Can somone please post? smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:35 11/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#50 Posted: 08:39:27 11/01/2009
Great story!! It's getting better all the time!!
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me