Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Lost Somewhere New (Any species/race survival RP)(Open until it gets too crazy)
Page 1 of 1
Lost Somewhere New (Any species/race survival RP)(Open until it gets too crazy) [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 03:34:28 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot: You and many others have been tossed into a strange land, and no one knows where. Some have been completely modified by this event, but some managed to stay completely unaffected. Most have become humanoid creatures or humans with animal attributes. A rare few can even shift between two shapes as well as mix the two shapes together. You must survive in this new land along with your group. But will you manage?

Sheets: Area must be filled out with Forest, Mountain, Volcano, or Lake. Modification must be filled out with Species Change, Humanoid, Unaffected, or Shapeshifter. Age must be between 10 and 20. You don't need to fill out Species if you are Unaffected.

Name:
Personality:
Description/Picture:
Area:
Modification:
Species:
Story:

Rules:
  1. There will only be up to five Shapeshifters because it did say in the plot they were rare. My Shapeshifter doesn't count against this total.
  2. No OP characters.
  3. If you're describing your character, describe it well enough that someone can sort of imagine them.
  4. No killing other characters unless permission is given.
  5. Gore is permitted, but keep it from getting too out of hand.

My characters:

Name: Ura
Personality: Quiet, Mysterious, Strange
Description/Picture: A pale-skinned girl with long, sleek black hair and Soft blue eyes. Wears a silver dress that is cut down either side too allow more free movement and a necklace with a silver dragon charm.
Area: Mountain
Modification: Shapeshifter
Species: Sleek silver dragon with icy blue eyes and extremely limited mind control powers. Mind control powers possible only if staring into victim's eyes.
Story: Abandoned at the age of 5. Trusts only those who have gone through a lot for her. Is very possessive of her necklace.

Name: Silvara
Personality: Talkative, Excitable, Always Hungry
Description/Picture: A dark-skinned girl with long but straight black hair that shines silver in the light. Has lilac purple eyes.
Area: Forest
Modification: Humanoid
Species: Charcoal grey cat. Gives her the appearance of a normal girl with a tail and cat ears.
Story: N/A

Name: Lia
Personality: Quiet, Secretive
Description/Picture: A girl with long brown hair often tied in a ponytail. Has beautiful blue eyes and wears a black track suit.
Area: Volcano
Modification: Species Change
Species: Winged Gorgon with blood red eyes. Her hair is golden snakes, and the teacksuit mentioned before is still worn, but torn to make way for wings. Wears a hood to prevent accidentally petrifying the others.

Name: Lauren
Personality: Chatty
Description/Picture: A girl with brown hair often tied in a braid. She has amber eyes and wears a blue t-shirt with a griffon on it as well as blue leggings with a black diamond pattern.
Area: Lake
Species: Blue fish. Grants her scales and gills, but she keeps her lungs. Also grants webbed fingers and toes.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 17:40:54 27/03/2015
Name: Ryu
Personality: Ryu gets jealous any time someone accomplishes greater than her, but she is supportive if someone fails a task. She hates just sitting around, and never stays still for long.
Appearance: Ryu is a humanoid dragon with pronged horns and a tail with spikes. Her scales are individually small, and from a distance she looks like she is made of pure gold.
Species: Eastern Dragon. Gives her the ability to spin so fast, she generates an electrical charge. She can only use it once a day until she's too tired.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#3 Posted: 18:28:00 28/03/2015
I'd really like to join this! But two questions- what is the area section for? And does the species section mean the species your character was pre-transformation?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#4 Posted: 18:28:10 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
StormDragon21: accepted.

ShadowMewX: Area is where your character starts in the beginning of the RP. Species is the species they were altered to be humanoids of or whatever. This was really rushed I was on my iPad and it had like 5% battery.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#5 Posted: 19:41:58 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Wow no one's joining this oh well
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#6 Posted: 03:28:53 05/04/2015
Calm down! I'm still working on a bajillion sheets for all your role plays. smilie

Name: Spiral
Personality: Spiral is very quiet and to himself. He isn't one much for companionship or friendship, but due to his habit of observing people and things, he is very knowledgeable.
Description: He primarily wears black, purple and silver clothing. That is, he has a black t-shirt with silver swirls and purple pants. Spiral has spiky black hair and wears sunglasses hiding his icy blue eyes no matter the weather. He has a watch on his right arm, and a scar around his eye that somewhat resembles a spiral.
Modification: shapeshifter
Species: He now has the ability to shift into a purple wyvern dragon. His scar was retained on his face, and his horns are scattered around his body, a silver color with a bit of a swirl near the base.

Name: Narra
Personality: She has a difficult time fitting in with others since she's a bit bipolar. One moment she's calm and overly submissive, the next she could fly into a maniacal rage.
Description: Of average height with dyed sky-blue hair hair and brown eyes that are so washed out they appear yellow. She wears an aqua-blue sweatshirt and white capri pants that stop at her knees.
Area: Volcano
Modification: humanoid
Species: Half human, half bird. Her hair now crests out from her forehead and is long and feathery at the ends. Her eyes gleam yellow. She has the arms and legs of an eagle that end in sharp talons. Wings sprout out of her arms and a couple tail feathers poke out of her backside.

Name: Sol
Personality: Calm and quiet, and though he never has much to add, he enjoys listening to other people as long as he needs.
Description: Sol is a brown-haired young man, but his hair has been bleached by the sun and appears lighter in some places. His eyes are a brown-red shade. He wears camouflage patterns that are red, brown and yellow on his shirt and jacket, and brown pants.
Area: Forest
Species: Has now become half-tiger. He stands on two paws and has yellow-orange fur with deep brown stripes.
---
#7 Posted: 19:38:25 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted. I actually meant that only you and StormDragon were the only ones joining no one else has even come and said "Hi"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 21:59:59 05/04/2015
You've always got my support, first online friend and fellow DragonVale lover. smilie
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#9 Posted: 22:25:20 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Yayyyyyy
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#10 Posted: 00:31:03 06/04/2015
And mine!
We are like the awesome female-gamer DragonVale-loving RP trio or something. smilie
---
#11 Posted: 01:11:21 06/04/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
And mine!
We are like the awesome female-gamer DragonVale-loving RP trio or something. smilie

We should start a DragonVale takeover. We can convince people to chance their avatar to their favorite DragonVale dragon and everything! smilie
---
#12 Posted: 19:03:01 22/04/2015
@Storm Ooh...that would be fun. I might use an Ember or Blazing dragon...
@Lyv Care to join? ^.^
---
#13 Posted: 21:11:01 22/04/2015
Why would you be bothering anyone? smilie It's all good! We'd love another person to join!
---
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#14 Posted: 15:09:05 29/04/2015
Hope I am not late to the party. Looking to join some posts before they get too far ahead, eh?

Name: Virtue Emargo

Personality: Lighthearted bard and caretaker,

Description/Picture: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i...430405479227465 ( Credit to DynDasE and LostCast )

Area: Lake

Modification: Amber-Eyed Reptilian [ Restricted Shapeshifter ? ]

Species: Black reptile, with removal of the collar, allowed transmogrification back into his former being: A grand black dragon with red eyes, self-contained but ominous in appearance.

Story: Virtue Emargo, part of a lineage of black dragons named the "Quarry," collecters and messangers for the High Order of dragons named "Confederate" in his realm. On route to a touring city in his home realm, Virtue took a nasty fall after a convey of scourging pirates overtook his path, and caused him to take a nose dive down a ravine. He awoke after what seemed like seconds, in a strange new land, lacking most of the information from his real self, he felt a strange collar almost choking him. He tugged at it a bit, for no avail. After his vain efforts, he lifted his head to see a beautiful lake before him. Now he sets off, attempting to establish a bound for his very existance in the place.

// I'd like feedback, I'm still new to this forum. Would be most appreciated. \\
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:26 29/04/2015 by ViceEmargo
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me