Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Origins [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:17:27 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
First, 2 warnings,

1. these stories contian violence, sexual themes, swearing, and more. not too intense tho.
2. nothing you read in these stories is canon in any way.

this is a story. many stories, actually. about the hidden backstories of the skylanders, based on headcanon. you've seen the bios, but there's so much more...

Did you know..

Vathek is blackout's dad?
Camo is bi?
Funny bone is hot dog's stepbrother?
Spotlight's real name is Angelica?
Stink bomb knew stealth elf before she lost her memories?
Tae Kwon Crow is a dad?
Slobber tooth and slobber trap are brothers?
Dr Krankcase is spy rise's dad?
most of the villains and skylanders are related in some way!?

and so many more things.

i'll be taking requests on skylanders/villains to write about.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:23:34 30/03/2015 by ZapNorris
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#2 Posted: 00:55:57 25/03/2015
Should the requests be PMs? Whatever, I'll just send you a PM anyway.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#3 Posted: 01:05:57 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
do so, please.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#4 Posted: 01:33:32 25/03/2015
Sounds cool! smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#5 Posted: 03:29:07 25/03/2015
I'm hopeful about this.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 06:14:21 25/03/2015
I'm sure Le Stories Of Skylanders Reboot and Boomer's Big Break Reboot are okay with this.
---
#7 Posted: 01:11:59 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
so who get written about first?
#8 Posted: 01:34:56 26/03/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

I say Vathek.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#9 Posted: 02:05:24 26/03/2015

Boomer's big break plz. PLEASE.
---
Spread those positive vibes
#10 Posted: 04:56:16 26/03/2015
I want Fryno, like I messaged you BOUT.
---
#11 Posted: 23:28:06 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: WilltheWizard

Boomer's big break plz. PLEASE.

okay, fine. it will go on...

Quote: Fryno Forever
I want Fryno, like I messaged you BOUT.

i think our first story will be chapter 1 of Blackout's origins.
#12 Posted: 15:00:12 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
In a dark part of the Mythical dragon’s peak, Vathek, the dark brother of Ramses, surrounded a glowing, green thing. He covered it with his wings, Trying to protect the ominous object. “C’mon, Sssssshane, get over here!” Vathek hissed, awaiting the arrival of something.

Footsteps could be heard on the ground. They were going fast, and going somewhere. A Short, Cloaked being slid under rocks and Ledges. He took the dark path, leading to a cave. As he slid in, he uncloaked himself. He was a Tan, cat-like being, who stood only 4 feet tall, on 2 legs. he was wearing a bandana, and a home-made suit. Then, Vathek noticed him.

“It’sssssss about time, Ssssssshane.” He said, angrily. “You Sssssshould’ve been here an hour ago. It’sssss only got a few minutessssss Left…”

The cat guy spoke. “Well then, Vathek, don’t you remember? You are to call me Nightshade now, understood? Anyhow, I’m very excited. Excited for…...the Child.”

Vathek lifted his wings off The green, glowing thing. It was an egg. An egg of his own.

“And to think, all these years of stealing eggs, and you have one to call your own? Irony, my good sir! Anyway, did Krankcase determine the gender?” Spoke Nightshade. “Yesssss. Krankcassssse has determined it’ssssss a Boy. The egg alssssso has an… Unusssssually high Dark elemental Reading. One of the 3 raresssst elementsssss in ssssskylandssssss.” Whispered Vathek. He did not want to disturb the hatching egg.

“Have you named the good Chap?” Said Nightshade. “Yesssss! Hissss name hassss been passssssed down through many generationssssss. It was my Grandfather’sssssss Middle name…. Hissss name is Novum…..” Vathek spoke.

Cracking noises were heard in the distance. Beams of green light shot from the egg. It was hatching. “He’s coming, sir!” Yelled Nightshade. “Yessss! Now we Ssssssshall watch….” said Vathek.

The Egg hatched. Out came a four legged dragon with thin wings, and a large horn on his Forehead. his eyes were White with no Pupil, and His black skin had a Green shimmer to it. Vathek was enlightened. He had known the child for 5 minutes, and he loved him already. He held Novum in his wings. “I love you, Novum.” He whispered. “May i hold him?” Asked Nightshade. “Be Gentle.” Vathek said, and handed the Dragon over to Nightshade.

Nightshade held the Baby, and held him up, lion king style. “He’s beautiful. His skin shimmers.” Nightshade said. “Yes. I Love him too.” Vathek said. “Sir, your impediment… it’s gone!” Nightshade said, shocked. “How!? It’s a miracle.” Vathek spoke. “I have one request. Nightshade, will you stay with me? At least until he is 5. It’s not that long.” Nightshade considered his options.”Okay, but only because you called me Nightshade.” He said. He held Novum one more time, And the the child proceeded to Pee all over nightshade’s Face. “My apologies! That reminds me…. You get to change his first diaper. Have fun.” Vathek said. “It’s okay… I’m gonna have to wash my face now..but okay.” Nightshade said, somewhat angry.

-------

It had been 5 years. In the dead of night, or 1:00 in the morning to be exact, Nightshade tip-toes out of the halls of the cave, into Novum’s room. He had woken up, and let out a small yelp. “Nightshade? It’s really early for this!” Novum said. he was used to Nightshade taking him to museums after dark (To steal things), but never this early. “There there.. You’ll be okay..” He said. He did a quick double check, the snatched up the toddler in his arms. Novum Screamed Loudly, Waking Vathek Up. “NOVUM!” Vathek yelled, running out of his room, to see Nightshade with Novum under his arm, About to jump out a window. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON, FOOL!?” Vathek Screamed. “DADDY, HELP!” Screamed novum. “You see, Your son is no longer a...well… Friend to me. His dark energy Readings are off the charts, and if I… Sold him…. I could be stupid rich. Richer than Golden Queen! I’ve been accepted into the Doom Raiders. And my first Mission was to bring a Valuable artifact to Wolfgang. And your son is Just the thing.” Nightshade said, and then Laughed. “Now if you excuse me… I’ll be taking him. Forever.” “NO!” screamed Vathek. He spread his wings and Tripped Nightshade by swiping his wings under his feet. He dropped Novum, and Novum ran back to his room. “Lock your door, son. I’LL HANDLE THIS!” yelled vathek. Nightshade ran towards Vathek, and punched him in the face. “Have a bomb, because bombs.” Nightshade smirked. and threw a bomb at Vathek. Tearing up his wings. Vathek screamed in pain. He then Grabbed Nightshade be the neck, with his wings, and strangled him. Nightshade gagged as Vathek squeezed the air out of him. Nightshade then smirked, kicked another hold into Vathek’s wings, and ran out the window, carrying the shards of Novum’s Egg. “Bye Bye, Vathek. Next time you see me… I will be a doom raider! HA HA HA!” Nightshade yelled, and ran away.

Vathek entered Novum’s Room. “Son? Are you okay?” he said. Novum was crying, and looked to his dad. “Daddy, i’m scared!” He said. He ran up to his dad and hugged him. “Nightshade is a coward and a fool… As long as i live, you’ll never see him again.” Vathek whispered. “As long as i live.”

I've also decided after Blackout, we'll continue with our dragon theme, and go with whirlwind.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:52:29 30/03/2015 by ZapNorris
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#13 Posted: 16:21:26 30/03/2015
cool....
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#14 Posted: 17:40:03 30/03/2015
Cool!
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#15 Posted: 17:42:42 31/03/2015
Wow. Deep.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#16 Posted: 17:43:18 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Nightshade is an asshole. 'Nuff Said.
#17 Posted: 19:53:54 02/04/2015
He sure is.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#18 Posted: 00:39:58 09/04/2015
When is the next one!!!!!!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me