Page 1 of 1
DS version of Dawn of the Dragon [CLOSED]
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#1 Posted: 21:00:20 01/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Any users here with the DS version? From what I have seen in those video clips on YouTube, it looks a little more diverse from the consoles ones then I thought... Any reviews on it?

Btw, could somebody post the beginning and ending video of it?

(Please don't use the YouTube feature)
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#2 Posted: 21:42:25 01/12/2008
I have the game! It's the only version of DotD I have so far. Beat it twice, and I still love it.

There aren't actually any videos/cutscenes, but some awesome artwork from Tantalas during the speaking scenes. (at least I think it's thier artwork of Spyro)
#3 Posted: 00:42:52 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
The DS version sounded better from the start.

I missed the artwork Spyro had when Krome had developed them... .___. Those little itty bitty things somehow enhanced the storyline, making it seem more epic. I think it saves money too.xD

Btw, would you mind showing me a few of the drawings? I'm dying to see how they look...@-@
DanishCynder Green Sparx Gems: 389
#4 Posted: 01:14:02 02/12/2008
Is the Ds version any good? I was thinking about getting it, but not if it's like the past two.
---
Tomarrow is Platinum day!!! smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#5 Posted: 01:14:49 02/12/2008
I want to get it too.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#6 Posted: 01:16:59 02/12/2008
Ha! you cant even fly anytime in it! smilie You also dont get furies! smilie smilie
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#7 Posted: 01:18:16 02/12/2008
Who cares? I may like flying but it's the last Spyro game to keep me company on the Phillippines WHERE SPYRO NEVER EXSISTED.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#8 Posted: 01:36:57 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Miles Tails
Ha! you cant even fly anytime in it! smilie You also dont get furies! smilie smilie

The furies sucked; I only used them once. And oddly, I liked the flying levels better.
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#9 Posted: 03:20:53 02/12/2008
^ Agreed. I don't mind there being any furies at all. Sometimes beggers can't be choosers, you know. smilie K-Mart didn't have the PS2 version, and so my mother got me the DS version, since it was the only one there.

Took me a day and a half to beat it. No thanks to that darn Golem and Destroyer's Heart. *grr* Oh well.

And I thought the re-used music was actually great for this version. Especially the third flight level to the Destroyer and back. Also I really liked the first flying level's music... to me, it sounded a bit 'Middles Ages' like.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me