Page 1 of 1
Trap team repose power upgrades
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#1 Posted: 02:27:27 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Soo I've been testing a bunch of stuff between games to keep me busy, specifically reposed charscters coz I got a bunch cheap. I Just found out something that I think some maybe be interested in .

Terrafin!

So terrafin has 2 reposes from Giants and swap force. Their wow POWs weren't really very different, basically each just increased the attack ability of diving in a different way so there was no need to trade up to series 3 at all if u had series 2. series 2 is probably a bit more useful anyway.

[User Posted Image]

But I've just figured out that Trap team changed this, they still have the same wow POWs that are pretty similar however the series 3 ( gold gloves) has had all its punch attack powers increased by about %10 once you buy its wow pow. This isn't described in the upgrade window at all but it makes a lot of sense seeing as he upgrades to better fisticuffs.

I've tested it and this definately didn't exist in SF. trap team added it and now series 3 is (arguably ) stronger then series 2.

I wish skylanders released a book or update site that detailed any editions they made to character abilities each game or something. How much other unlisted upgrades have I missed?

Has anyone else found stuff like this ? Considering most of SF's reposed wow POWs were considered not as good as Giants ones, I suspect there might be now. toys for bob may have actually tried to fix their wow POWs if terrafin is anything to go by.

smilie
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:55 20/03/2015 by wild_defender
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 04:45:12 20/03/2015
Sounds like you are burning a new trail for all of us. I wish I could PLAY with my previous guys in Trap Team so I can discover it, but there's nothing to do for my skylanders as they've all been upgraded. I guess I should just tinker with 200+ skylanders and see what changed, but honestly...no time of late.

The guides we get every year are getting worse and worse. I don't even think they can be bothered to cover new skylanders at the rate they're going lol.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:47:00 20/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#3 Posted: 10:31:54 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Haha yeah. I'm actually playing Giants doing the 50 or so heroic challenges for a couple of old characters lol (I find all the mini mission more entertaining for levelling skylanders then the arenas and doom challenge in trap team). Then I'm comparing if they got better or worse in trap team .

I'm tempted to write a proper charscter guide seeing as old characters can get altered attack strength etc each game now, so old guides don't mean anything for the newest game.....but it's probably best to leave that for the next game now( and its efforts lol) .
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me