Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dead By Night (Apocalyptic Steampunk RP)
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Dead By Night (Apocalyptic Steampunk RP) [CLOSED]
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#51 Posted: 17:10:24 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Patrick took a look around the bar. a chance which he took many times. Looking around he spotted a man already drunk and sleeping on his table and it wasn't even close to the afternoon. They to another table he saw Tyga and took a look at him for a moment and the weapons he was carrying and then turned back towards the bar with a surprised whistle ober the weapons he was carrying. He then looked around the counter to which he saw 2 men sitting by each other 3 seats away from him, whispering and looked like they were having a serious conversation, and then to his left he saw a man being badgered by a woman with brown hair and makeup in a corset. And then he turned back forward towards Saluul and said "I think your place is turning into a hotel" as he pointed at the drunk sleeping man. Saluul hopped over the bar on a empty spot walked up to the man and started waking him up and yelling at him to leave and then returned to the counter as the drunk man walked out of the bar sluggishly.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:06 29/07/2015 by Knight Wolf
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#52 Posted: 17:14:11 28/07/2015
Maybe I just need a drink, Taku thought. He headed to town and went into the bar and sat beside a man and asked for some beer.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#53 Posted: 19:20:10 28/07/2015
Posters are put up warning everyone of me, Jaer, "The Wolf". A sketch of me is upon the warning posters. I scoff as I pick up a poster off the ground, before crumpling it up and tossing it away. They know nothing, nor will they ever understand me. Hmm, well maybe someone may.
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#54 Posted: 20:57:09 28/07/2015
Tyga Smiles at Patrick and nods to him. He finishes off his water and begins to ponder walking up to the man. What's the worst that could happen? Well, he could pull a switch and poke me full of holes. Don't know much 'bout this character. Still, man's got wants right? Tyga waits for a waitress to pick up his glass, before asking her quietly, "Who's that chap over there." She leans down and whispers, "I think his name is Patrick. He's been talking to the barkeep for awhile now. Seems like they know each other well." Tyga nods, "Hmmm..." He leans back, "Alright then. Give me a pina colada." He slids the waitress a few dollars, "I'm feelin' somethin' sweet."
---
Turtle Power.
#55 Posted: 21:05:32 28/07/2015
Outside there is big commotion, as I enter the city. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam from beneath my hat. There is no fear in my eyes as I continue walking toward the bar. As I reach the place, I throw the doors open and step inside.
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#56 Posted: 01:52:58 29/07/2015
Anna had come into the city with a small group and walked into one of the bars in the city. She, for once was not in her armor and the moment she walked in some drunk man whistled at her. Her fists clenched with the desire to shot the perv but one of the people she saw as a brother put a hand on her shoulder and calmed her leading her to the bar. She had her white hair pulled back into a loose pony tail and pulled out a bag of coins after ordering a round for her and her group.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#57 Posted: 02:54:02 29/07/2015
Daniel was sweating and had more than a little blood on him when another medic came to relieve him of duty, along with a a doctor he didnt recognize, as soon as he was let off he ran to the bar, all the blood made have a nervous stress attack, he needed a drink. when he came in the cool air felt like heaven. He sat at the bar and put some money down "I need something to make me forget why I Came here, and quickly." he put his head on the bar as he sat he felt the exhaustion over take him he felt sick, he had been here time and time again, and it was always the same, the feeling of stress and guilt making him want to puke, at least until the booze kicked in, then he didnt feel anything... he liked it that way.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#58 Posted: 03:02:29 29/07/2015
Tyga smiles as Daniel enters. Well, well. Looks like Danny's back. Wonder if their gonna have to pry him from the bar this time. He looks to Jaer That's the guy from the posters. He looks to anna, Yet another stranger. Looks like I guessed right. It is going to get quite crowded.
---
Turtle Power.
#59 Posted: 03:05:05 29/07/2015
Daniel looks at Tyga and smiles walking over to him and sitting down "whats good on the menu today?" he looked over to the bar "Give me a bottle of shine, ill pay for it as soon as I get it" looking back at tyga, "so its been a while, whats been up?"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#60 Posted: 03:23:11 29/07/2015
Tyga looks at him with a raised eyebrow and a grin, "Do you really want the answer to that question?" Tyga slides him the money for the drink, "This is why I don't do charitable work like yours." Tyga sighs, "They won't ever repay you for your kindness, and they won't care for you in the end."
---
Turtle Power.
#61 Posted: 03:30:09 29/07/2015
"that is never the point, in their defense by the time i get to them their so out of it id be surprised they even remember the injury, also I can pay, I do get some pay." looking through his medi-bag, "Had to amputate some poor guys index finger, damn fool got it caught in a steam vent going full blast." He lit a clove cigarette, "with the hygiene of the folks there though it will most likely be infected by the end of the week, and hell probably go see you hahaha."
---
#62 Posted: 03:38:11 29/07/2015
Tyga chuckles, "That ain't nearly enough pay... " Tyga's grins widens, "Of course, money isn't the only kind of pay." Tyga leans away from the smoke, but doesn't make a big deal out of it. "The best kind of payment is... favors. People will do anything to get out of debt."
---
Turtle Power.
#63 Posted: 03:41:14 29/07/2015
"good thing im very good at staying out of debt," puffing the smoke away from him "sorry, little stressed, so whats the story with the strangers around here today"
---
#64 Posted: 04:39:50 29/07/2015
Tyga nods, "That you are. Then again, maybe your just ahead of the game. Either way, Friends are a close second." Tyga shrugs, "I've taken an interest to that fella over there." Tyga nods to Patrick, "Names Patrick. He's been here awhile. Evidentially he's gettin' tight with the bartender."
---
Turtle Power.
#65 Posted: 04:45:07 29/07/2015
"Let me know how the check up goes doc" Daniel chuckled, "any particular reason?" he asked as he took a quick drag. "few others I dont recognize but never know ill probably see them in an accident now and again, never know"
---
#66 Posted: 05:24:40 29/07/2015
Tyga chuckles, "Maybe it's because his belt has an eagle, and I haven't seen one in a long time. What you wear means something now-a-days." when the waitress comes by and puts their drinks on their table, he takes a drink from his, "Maybe it's because I find him extremely attractive." Tyga sets his drink down, "Maybe it's because when a stranger walks in packing a piece like his, I get nervous. We slum-dogs don't get to pack those kind of weapons."
---
Turtle Power.
#67 Posted: 05:55:25 29/07/2015
"im proud of my daka daka, but I see what you mean, hey man, if you want it go for it" he sips his drink and raises his glass "to liquid courage" his other hands straightens his vest.
---
#68 Posted: 19:07:28 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
2 more men walk into the bar taking off copper hats with a big light bulb on it but it was turned off and took seats at a table far from the door but not at the back of the bar and both ordered drinks and started laughing and talking about their job "Man being maintenance sucks!" exclaimed one as the other replied "Atleast where we live its a bit cooler then everywhere else with most vents fixed" and then the other mentioned "Yeah its also spacious. Don't care what other people say, level 12 is the best. Its also nice to wake up to ya'll and walk towards work together. Besides, if any gang bangers try to jump us we could easily handle them" The other man nodded in agreement and then they both got their drinks, clinked them, and started chugging.

Patrick turned back away from the men after listening to their conversation. He kept looking at the entrance as more and more men stepped through as it was break time. Patrick expected whoever called him there wasn't coming and so he grabbed 2 gold coins and tossed them at Saluul "Thanks Sal, it was nice meeting ya" Saluul catched them and replied "You too!" And as patrick turned toward the entrance a man slowly walked through it, it was the man he was waiting for. The Man stood at 6'2 and had a beat up dusty Desparado hat with black goggles covering his eyes and a scarf covering the rest of his face with a long long brown overcoat and snake boots with spurs he and jeans with a normal belt. The Man then yelled "Whoever needs a job" he stopped to pull down his scarf grab a drink just sitting there at the counter, chugged it and put his scarf back down and slamming the glass down he continued "I'll be at the back" he finished. As he walked past he tossed a gold coin at Saluul and you could see something on his back, whatever it was it was made of some kind of metal and every now and then had a tiny hiss of steam come off it and a tube connecting to something near his waist. The Man took a sit at a table near the back, he layed out several worn pieces of paper that looked like contracts and sat on the side with the dark covering him because there was only one lamp way back in the bar and it didn't cover everything. Saluul then quickly bought the man 2 drinks and rushed back to the bar. The barmaid stared at The Man for a moment but then continued working hastily. The bar had quieted down since he walked in. Patrick picked up his shotgun from the booth seat besides him and started walking towards the back, to meet The Man.
---
#69 Posted: 19:09:08 29/07/2015
Who the **** is that, Taku thought. The man beside him got up and walked up to the man with his shotgun.
---
#70 Posted: 19:19:48 29/07/2015
Ana scoffed at the way the people who came in and out of the bar acted. "I hate this place... Deniel i want to leave.."

The man named Deniel sighed. "Ana we just got here, give it a little time and enjoy the alcohol for a bit. It might help you relax."
Ana slammed down her cup. "I dont want to relax. You are all acting like children." She spouted before storming out. She stood outside the bar with her arms crossed. "Pathetic... We need to return to camp...." She thought out loud.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#71 Posted: 19:43:59 29/07/2015
Reaching the bar, I place some money on the table. Then using sign language I ask the bartender for a bottle of his strongest stuff. Removing my hat, I set it down on the table. An AK-47 is held in my right hand, an ax is sheathed at my side, a knife lays in a sheath across my chest, and lastly a Beretta sits in a gun holster connected to my belt. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmer in the light as I sit at the bar. I cannot speak, but I find my own way to communicate with others.
#72 Posted: 19:45:21 29/07/2015
Taku looked across at the man 2 seats from him who just sat down. "You look... familiar." He said.
---
#73 Posted: 19:53:39 29/07/2015
As this stranger speaks, I turn to face him. I point to myself and shrug, not believing that I have met him before. Still it is possible with all the people that come into my path. I am seen as a criminal and outcast to society, but I go out of my way to help others, not even caring if it is dangerous to me. Is that wrong of me? Hmm, laws, useless they are.
#74 Posted: 19:55:35 29/07/2015
"What, are you mute? Do you use sign language? Ah, yes, I remember when my indian tribe used sign language. We made up our own." Taku said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:24 29/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#75 Posted: 20:05:08 29/07/2015
Unable to reply, I simply nod in response. My wild, long black hair flows down past my shoulders as I gaze at the old Indian Chief. I don't think I know this man, but who knows. Beside it is nice to be able to talk to someone and be understood. Being a mute has some serious disadvantages, but I get around alright. Putting the safety on on my AK-47, I listen as Taku speaks.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:16:14 31/07/2015 by Wyrstel
#76 Posted: 20:07:37 29/07/2015
"huh, looks like tensions building up here, think ill dash." as he downed the rest of his drink he walked towards the door and tossed a couple coins to the bar tender "have a good one sal" as he exited he saw ana he tipped his head at her "hope your day goes better" as he went down to the street he heard a gunshot in the distance and sprinted to it "Damnit i was gonna go home too"
---
#77 Posted: 20:08:29 29/07/2015
"My tribe had a whole set of their own sign language, we made it ourselves. Sadly though, my tribe was destroyed. We had to move out, and I had nothing left, and I decided to move on with all the modern steam technology. I made this headress to symbol my old life that I enjoyed to the fullest." Taku said. "To bad you can't say what your name is though.... I never figured out englishmen sign language."
---
#78 Posted: 20:16:14 29/07/2015
I pull out a scrap of paper and what looks like a piece of charcoal, before writing on it. Then I tell the bartender that I'll be right back, as I stand up and walk over to Taku. Reaching out, I hand him the paper, my name is written on it. Pointing to it, I point to myself. This is my name, I am Jaer. Then I point to him and then to my name, handing him the long thin charcoal piece.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:35 29/07/2015 by Wyrstel
#79 Posted: 20:19:01 29/07/2015
"Jaer? Nice to meet you. Still seems very familiar..." Taku said.
---
#80 Posted: 20:24:23 29/07/2015
I nod and smile as Taku says it is nice to meet you. As he says that I am still seem familiar, I shrug. I motion for him to join me as I return to my seat.
#81 Posted: 20:25:30 29/07/2015
"Sure," Taku said, as he guessed Jaer was signaling for him to join him.
---
#82 Posted: 20:31:22 29/07/2015
Sitting down at my seat, I push out a seat, for Taku. I am not going to be here long through as, it is not safe for me to do so. I am seen as a criminal and an outcast of society. Still any time that I able to enjoy good company is a great welcome. I replace my hat over my head, my other hand upon my AK-47.
#83 Posted: 20:35:03 29/07/2015
"The only reason how I feel like I may know you is because long before I ran away from my mother to become an indian because I was really all about technology, we were in a town and my mother was talking to another woman, and the woman talked of someone else named Jaer." Taku said.
---
#84 Posted: 20:35:59 29/07/2015
((OOC Im gonna ask that Pwnage and Wyrstel slow down a bit. thanks))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#85 Posted: 20:36:33 29/07/2015
Ooc: Ok. Why?
---
#86 Posted: 20:48:21 29/07/2015
((Cause you are leaving people behind.. Especially when allot of the people are offline))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#87 Posted: 21:12:50 29/07/2015
Tyga noded goodbye to his friend as he ran off. He looks over to the table with the man. Let's see what kind of work we'll get. he walks up to the man, and ends up beside Patrick. He grins, "What's a guy like you doing in Gaia?"
---
Turtle Power.
#88 Posted: 21:18:53 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
The Man (BTW hes seriously just gonna be called The Man. I'm very creative) replied "The real question is, what are you doing in Gaia? Do you have anything to really keep you here? Cause a job like mine will take you far, very far. So if you are willing to accept the job i have to propose i suggest you leave with nothing attached if you accept" "What is the job?" Patrick asked him, to which The Man answered "Its unlike any job you've seen before"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:12 29/07/2015 by Knight Wolf
#89 Posted: 22:31:37 29/07/2015
Tyga's gritted his teeth, "Well come on then. Don't interrupt me to dangle a job in front of me without telling me what it is." Tyga was more than annoyed that he was trying to talk to Patrick and this man thought it was him he was talking to. This better be worth my time...
---
Turtle Power.
#90 Posted: 22:38:01 29/07/2015
when Daniel went to see where the shot was from he saw a man with a bullet wound to his chest and no one around, he went to the man who was barely breathing and obviously in critical condition, a needle was brought from his medic bag and injected into the man, "need more" he yelled into the streets "MEDIC, DOCTOR, SOME ONE" he didnt dare take the bullet out without knowing how close it was to his heart. "damn damn damn" he wrapped him up and got out a blood pack after receiving the blood his pulse stabilized but was stlll no where near safe enough to leave him alone. he looked down the street at the bar but he wasnt sure he could even leave the man alone for that short amount of time. "need more blood bags, need more morphine, need a way to get this bullet out... if I had my armour this would have been done already..."
---
#91 Posted: 23:10:59 29/07/2015
Anna had heard the gun shot and got her men and they had followed Daniel. When he called out for a medic Anna grabbed her friends bag and opened it pulling out a spare shirt and a pocket knife. Anna looked at Deniel. "Go get a bottle of the strongest stuff that bar has and get back here asap!" She commanded and then deniel left. ((Ill make a sheet for deniel soon.)) She looked at Daniel "Hold him down we gotta get the bullet out." She said flipping open the blade. She had dealt with removing bullets before due to what she was and looked at the man. "Hang on.. Im gonna get the bullet out." She looked at Daniel. "Ill get the bullet out and you go get what you need and then get back here. Understand?!" She said and motioned another guy over who put a bag under the guys head then held him down as Anna began to remove the bullet.

Deniel burst into the bar and dropped an entire bag of coins on the counter. "Yo bartender i need the entire bottle of your strongest!" He said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#92 Posted: 23:54:16 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Forgive me young man. Its just that jobs of these kind don't come along til every couple of 50 years" The Man replied. Patrick just stood there and listened. "I have a job for many individuals of many different skills. This job will be to take over the Train Of Heat" he said noticing Deniel in the backround. "Strongest drink" The Man said to himself. The Man had a deep authority voice which you could tell he didn't speak much because of how deep and serious it was. The Man yelled over to Deniel as Saluul pulled around the strongest in the bar which was called The Snake Bite "A man who should be able to take such a strong drink should be able to handle the job i'm offering if your interested?" The Man asked.

The Train of heat is considered the life of the city and pretty much everywhere else. It is used as the main source of shipments and delivery for every little towns to big citys both Gaia itself and citys alike. The train is very long with over 100 compartments and 200 storage containers daily delivered and transported. It runs in a straight line all around the planet, it even ran straight through the Peace Center and middle of towns. It was not known as the Train of Heat because of the immense heat it let off, which was a lot, it was known as the Train of Heat because all the attempts to take it over were met with complete death of those attempting by the trains Heat.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:57 30/07/2015 by Knight Wolf
#93 Posted: 01:40:41 30/07/2015
Tyga looks at the man, dumbfounded, "What can you be offering that would make anyone want to do this?"
---
Turtle Power.
#94 Posted: 04:57:25 30/07/2015
"Be careful, from the looks of this its close to the heart, i wouldve removed the bullet by now if i was sure that i wouldnt accidently damage his heart. I already have him full of morphine he wont be able to feel this till tommorow." he looks at deniel with an expression of pure thankfulness, once shes done he speaks, "im running low on medical supplies, not enough money any more to get anything more than a little morphine and crappy bandages... so im more than a little thankful for your help,"
---
#95 Posted: 05:55:45 30/07/2015
Deniel returned with a bottle of brandy and passed it to Anna who had practically ignored Daniel the entire time. She carefully cut into the mans chest and with utmost care removed the bullet. "I need something to close the wound." She said as she poured the brandy into the wound before pushing the shirt to the wound to stop the bleeding. Anna looked at Daniel and then flicked her hair out of her face. "Welcome now, Doctor if you dont mind this man needs to stitched up and sent home." She said plainly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#96 Posted: 06:24:30 30/07/2015
He took out some thread and a needle and started stitching him "I am nothing but proud of my needle work" mostly talking to himself now, feeling awkward for bothering the woman, he patched the man and wrapped it up after "hes going to be hurting badly... but atleast hes alive"
---
#97 Posted: 03:22:39 31/07/2015
Anna looked at Daniel then the man and corked the rest of the bottle. She looked at the man and got his attention. "Do you drink sir?" She asked not giving him time to respond. "My men are going to take you home, your job is to stay as drunk as you can till the pain wears off. Got it? Good." She stood and wiped her hands off and motions for deniel and his brothers to take the man home. They got his address out of the guy and then carefully picked the man up and carried him off.
Anna watched and then sighed cracking her neck before looking at Daniel and helping him up. "The names Annalice. Anna for short. You are?" She asked.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#98 Posted: 05:13:48 31/07/2015
"My name is Daniel, Daniel Kain, field medic... poorly equiped field medic, but field medic" he looked at the woman and nodded gratefuly "thank you, not sure I could have saved that man without you and your team."
---
#99 Posted: 14:59:24 31/07/2015
"They aren't my team. They are my family." Anna said and turned back to the bar. "Come ill buy you a drink." She added. She untied her hair and walked back into the bar sitting down at a space at the bar. She ordered herself a glass of her favorite and let Daniel order what he wished.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#100 Posted: 16:21:07 31/07/2015
Daniel followed "big family, are you all medical?"
---
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me