Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dead By Night (Apocalyptic Steampunk RP)
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Dead By Night (Apocalyptic Steampunk RP) [CLOSED]
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#1 Posted: 02:05:34 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
We fled, escaping from the planet below torn by the change of people, by the change of life, but we never got far, as soon as we got up, we soon enough started to go down, holding our children & hugging them tightly we only found one way to save them, but we would die, we didn't want to take our children back down to the planet, but we realized it was better they get a chance to live & decide their life, then to die never knowing, so we stored them in the cargo boxes, which protected items better then anything else, they would survive in them after we crashed, i just wish i could see them grow. So we crashed, everyone died, my wife, my beloved wife was gone, but after the crash i was still barely alive, & i saw a caravan, a caravan of people had been coming towards the ship, they looted the cargo only to find our children, but they took them anyways, i don't know who any of those people are, better atleast our children our safe, now i just pray they will live full lives.
Juin, our planets name is Juin, for years civilization had been growing, slowly, & then soon we divided, fought for our own land, our own lives & made several different Democracys. Juin is a bad planet, a challenging harsh mostly barren planet, but the real evil was our Moon, no one knows the science of it, just that there it is, orbiting our planet, & also destroying everything in its path, it changed people, everyone has a different reaction to it, a bad reaction, to this day, not many dare wander its night, & Democrats used to wear gas mask all the time to avoid the affects, & somehow it worked, but i'm guessing not always, many say it was the moon that caused it to happen, but all the sudden democrats & politicians started fighting, over menial things,which led to war, fighting during day, & building up in their bases & bunkers at night, when all the sudden, one country had the idea to fight at night, because of this, everyone started to fight at night, & as they fought each other in the moonlight, they all started fighting themselves, bombs went off everywhere, countrys, citys ,homes were being destroyed, all because of the moon, & thats when me & my neighbors all around decided to get out, one of them was a real rich scientist with a experimental rocket, & we all took our children to escape on it, but the thing about experimental rockets are they don't always fly and when we crashed only the children survived and were taken by a large caravan of many different smaller caravans with all sorts of different groups, & now, they are older today, all traveling to the largest barely standing city of Gaia for a job they all got sent a letter to attend, i wonder if they'll recognize each other, probably not, after all, they all were just babies then...

Classes:
Farmer: A farmer is smart & was taught & raised right by his/hers parents. He excels in tools, has a good Knowledge, but not so great at combat.

Gun Runner: Gun Runner was raised by outlaws, he/her excels in skill when it comes to guns, but has small knowledge & can read people.

Hunter: In order to survive, a persons gotta hunt. The Hunter excels in knowledge of enviroments, tracking, & has some gun skills, but his otherwise knowledge is a bit low.

Scientist: was raised by those hoping to improve life & discover how things work, they are very clever, & know a bit about tools, & weapons, but has no other skills.

Commoner: Commoners were just familys trying to get out, they were raised with normal knowledge & know next to nothing about how guns work & how to shoot, but their specialty is Melee weapons, from when most played as children.

Believer: A believer is a religious person, who no matter what religion believes theres someone or something more powerful in the universe that created it all. The believer has a quick wit and is not great but can handle either weapons or magic and takes to inspiring and helping others, the believer is also known for when having encounters with men of evil to use strange magic. Not all are adept in magic although and some prefer their holy weapons over the magic of their religion if they choose. (You can have all sorts of magic as long as you explain a bit of it first and its not overpowered or evil as Believers are not evil)

Technist: A creator of small and really useful gadgets, Technist are a mix of a scientist and mechanic, they stay calm under pressure and are clever but not so much so as a scientist, but they are also normally skilled in guns and agile.

Field Medic: A Field Medic is a person who has a good knowledge and is really well versed in doctoring and guns, he has some skill but overly good with melee weapons, and is also well known for being quick under pressure such as patching someone up as bullets fly over their head.

Doctor: A Doctor is at his top in medical knowledge and good knowledge overall and is really good at hand to hand & melee weapons seeing as how he is a doctor and knows the right spots to hit.

Noble: Nobles were fathers and mothers looking to have a child but never could, so they went ahead and adopted some and some of those adopted were involved in the crash. A noble has a good but not really good nor amazing amount of Knowledge seeing as how they were properly educated, but guns always fascinated them, and thus when their parents weren't looking played and trained with them, and thus became good in small weapons.

(More classes can be added & suggested.)

AS said in the story, all characters start out in the city of Gaia in a bar for a job they were all contacted for and ages range from 15 to 45

Name:
Class:
Prefered Weapon:
Personality:
Clothing:
Character Description/Appearance:
Other:

Name: Patrick Green
Class: Hunter
Prefered Weapon: O/U 12 G Shotgun
Personality: Patrick is a charismatic guy, that prefers talking rather than fighting. He also tries to not hurt anybody, but help them.
Clothing: Wears a cloak & cowboy hat with jeans with a belt with a Hawk emblem on it. and a blackish brown button up shirt with rolled up sleeves underneath the cloak.
Character Description: Caucasian, with a shaved head but black hair, has some facial hair but no beard, has a big 6'4 build & is very strong. He can also move as fast as any other person.
Other: Was taken from a storage container that he was put in by his parents by a group of 4 hunters, that decided to raise him on the road, he would help out in hunting creatures, & outlaws, & slowly grew up to eventually become his own man. He finally left the party of 4 hunters on good terms & headed towards Gaia for a job that would fit his skills.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Edited 13 times - Last edited at 06:17:03 28/07/2015 by Knight Wolf
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#2 Posted: 02:38:59 20/03/2015
Yes!!!!!

Name: Annalice Marron
Class: Gun Runner
Prefered Weapon: This is her favorite gun
Clothing: This is her armor she wears all the time.
What she looks like out of armor
Character Description:
She is about 5'10 and has extremely long white hair that sticks out of her helmet when she wears it. She is always seen in her armor and wont remove her helmet around people. Her helmet shields her face from moonlight and gives her protection from the moon. She is well built for a girl and when she isnt in her armor she is usually in the training room in her out-lander clans base. When in the training room she wears baggy parkour black pants and an old pair of conver style shoes and a deep rust color sports bra. She has olive skin and white hair and emerald green eyes. Her back has several scars on it from being whipped as a younger child.
Other:
When she was found in the cargo crate she was small and unconscious. She was taken in by a family in the group and was taken care of. Though the family that took her in was soon to meet their fate. They were killed in a raid and Annalice was taken. Her kidnappers took her into a work camp where they forced her to work with a bunch of other kidnapped people, in the moonlight. She would wake up durring the day from a dazed state and soon the effect took their toll and she started not feeling pain as much so the whippings to force her to work more barely phased her. After several years when she was about 7 her hair had turned white and her back was well scored with scars.
The camp of kidnappers were eventually attacked by a clan of gun runners and save many of the captives who returned to their homes and families but because Anna had no where to return to one of the gun runners took her in and helped nurse her back to full health and taught her everything he knew and raised Anna as his own.

Name: Deniel Parton
Class: Gun Runner
Preferred Weapon: In the picture of his camouflage. Its a tricked out, custom sniper
Personality: Rather kind, but very protective. Knows how to have a good time and knows when to be serious.
Clothing: Armor
Character Description/Appearance:
He is about 6'2 and slender thou well built. Has several scars on his arms and a scar across on of his cheeks from a knife fight he was in.
[User Posted Image]
Other: Has a very similar background to Anna though he was never enslaved but he was alone for a while but taken in by the same man.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:52:48 04/08/2015 by StoryGirl
#3 Posted: 02:42:43 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yep ya check out, welcomeeee.
---
#4 Posted: 04:18:08 20/03/2015
Sweet. I hope more join soon!!
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#5 Posted: 04:57:02 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Me aswell, you can start if ya wanna
---
#6 Posted: 05:54:20 20/03/2015
OOC If we can get like two more people then we can start.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#7 Posted: 06:04:48 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow. got another way to chat to me? reply outta topic
---
#8 Posted: 06:05:53 20/03/2015
OOC. Nope im heading to bed shortly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#9 Posted: 06:11:08 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ah i see, its just about midnight here.
---
#10 Posted: 23:51:11 25/03/2015
Bump. Why is no one joining?!
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#11 Posted: 16:50:23 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah this is known to happen to me, my storys never really panned out among those on Ds.
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#12 Posted: 06:00:04 06/07/2015
OOC: is this still going??
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#13 Posted: 06:19:21 10/07/2015
totally
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#14 Posted: 06:26:02 10/07/2015
OOC: *cant tell if that is sarcasum* >__> <__<
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#15 Posted: 14:53:24 10/07/2015
Its open
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#16 Posted: 18:35:07 10/07/2015
OOC: oh okay cool then ill make a character :3
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#17 Posted: 00:26:30 11/07/2015
Name: Jaer (Known as The Wolf)
Class: Nomad/Bounty Hunter/Outlaw
Prefered Weapons: Knife: http://lumberjocks.com/assets/...ects/468985.jpg Axe: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/i...ML._SL1500_.jpg and Rifle: http://www.gunsandammo.com/fil...Rifle_AK-47.jpg Pistol: http://www.beretta.com/assets/.../m9_zoom001.jpg
Clothing: He wears a long black trench coat with a black hat and tall black combat boots.
Character Description: He is a tall, handsome, athletic built man with long golden hair. His eyes are a deep, dark midnight blue and has a slash over his right eye.
Personality: Jaer is a mysterious character. A loner type, but also willing to help if need be. Loves the thrill of a fight, but will protect any comrades from harm, no matter what. He does what he pleases, not caring for any rules or laws. Is often seen helping less unfortunate people get to a safe place to rest and or re-fill their supplies.
Other: German but a mute, he finds other ways to communicate with others, rather than speech. (More to be revealed in Roleplay)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:01 11/07/2015 by Wyrstel
#18 Posted: 06:51:54 12/07/2015
Sweet smilie Ill try to get ahold of knightwolf to let him know people are finally joining.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#19 Posted: 00:44:43 23/07/2015
OCC: So is nightwolf back, or is the RP dropped?
---
Turtle Power.
#20 Posted: 01:47:53 23/07/2015
Im trying to get a hold of him. My steam is being stubborn so ill see iff he will respond on youtube
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#21 Posted: 14:35:27 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am back. Sorry everyone! Really am! I just got busy. But yus, it is open. And Wyrstel you are accepted!
---
#22 Posted: 21:14:51 24/07/2015
OCC: Changed it a bit.

Name: Tyga Jones A.K.A. Candy-man
Class: Commoner/Doctor
Personality: Tyga is aggressive, spiteful, and dark. He has a thick irish accent, and often leans too close to people when talking.
Prefered Weapons: carries a host of throwing knifes over his shoulders, two throwing axes just above his bum, a rappier on his hip, a bag of medical supplies on the other hip, and a halberd named "Julian." http://images.knifecenter.com/...es/CS89MSWn.jpg
Clothing/Character Description: [User Posted Image]
Other: Master brawler, weapons master, adept surgeon, and a skilled celloist. He is strong, fast, tough, and has a very high level of medical training. Tyga was raised in the slums of Gaia, though raised to be a tailor, he took a liking to classical weapons and medicine instead. Since firearms where banned from the poor, he honed his skills in hand-to-hand and melee combat. After reading The Art of War, several emergency kit manuals, and medical text books, and picking up on many years of fighting, he became a huge underground market dealer, doctor, trader, and con artist. Often hired for gang hits and drug operations, he earned the nickname "Candy-man." Though not entirely a bad person, Jones doesn't mind doing dirty work, as long as the pay is good.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:56:43 26/07/2015 by HerrMythology
#23 Posted: 21:41:39 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accccepptedddd, welcome. BTW if ya want before we begin can read through the classes and change yours as i am slowly adding them.
---
#24 Posted: 22:25:27 24/07/2015
OCC: If there is one that focuses on classical weapons, battle-medic stuff, or assault I might switch my class. I'm also still tweaking my character.
---
Turtle Power.
#25 Posted: 22:26:58 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure, i'll try n write something up.
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#26 Posted: 04:57:54 25/07/2015
Name: Daniel Kain
Class: Field medic
Prefered Weapon: His knife, and his pistol
Clothing: [User Posted Image] this is his ussual attire, however he gets a gas mask on when hes out int he field
Character Description: he was one of the children on the falling rocket. His father was a doctor but he never had the patients to be in only one spot. Hes naive ideological, and often rash, making a decisions quickly is his strong suit. hes been a medic since 17 when he was forced into a very rough situaion, he had to stabilize a man with a gunshot wound to his chest, at the time he had only started his training yet it was a complete success, now however he is almost always working, and because of the high stress of his job he started developing a habit with alcohol he is almost never really happy anymore because of the constant stress of his job. The alcohol started after he lost a patient, this patient being a woman he was seeing for more than a year, then his best friend, all dying in critical condition under his care.
Other: Although he has lost only two patients, he takes that very hard and often questions his skill, he ever only really wants to help people, because of this he is very naive, if hes drunk he will almost always be more aggrssive than not.

also if he is on a dangerous mission he has a special life support armor with medical equipment equal to a critical condition health care emergency room this is it

[User Posted Image]
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#27 Posted: 19:56:48 26/07/2015
OCC: When will we begin?
---
Turtle Power.
#28 Posted: 23:15:57 26/07/2015
Knight wolf was busy this last weekend so it will be soon this week more then likely... Though ill probably add another character to even out the number of boys and girls
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#29 Posted: 00:47:39 27/07/2015
OCC: Cool.
---
Turtle Power.
#30 Posted: 01:31:19 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: And yeah i've returned. Horrible weekend. And yeah we can begin, if ya'll are ready. And just so ya know i mostly leave my bio empty so ya'll can interact and learn about him through that way if ya want to.
---
#31 Posted: 02:10:07 27/07/2015
(does that mean i am accepted?)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#32 Posted: 03:39:16 27/07/2015
OCC: I'm ready.
---
Turtle Power.
#33 Posted: 19:58:32 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah sorry you are. Sorry.
---
#34 Posted: 21:58:39 27/07/2015
((Could I do a noble class for one of my characters? Like weatheir trained in weapons but raised to be elegant and stuck up in a way??))
Name: Glaceia
Class: Noble
Prefered Weapon: http://orig15.deviantart.net/0...dei-d2xriw2.jpg
Clothing: she wears elegant dresses, corsets and is trained to stand tall and be elegant.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini...1d308ced5dc.jpg
Character Description: she is refined yet dangerous, she believes fighting is always a good choice to solve problems. She is calm tempered most of the time but can lose it if the right thing is triggered.
Other:

Name: Momo
Class: scientist
Prefered Weapon: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic...QVoO3HGf51WOcHQ
Clothing: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini...1bc98eac277.jpg
Character Description: she is a sassy young scientist. She is very young to be one but she excels quickly in science knowledge and learning in general.
Other:
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#35 Posted: 22:35:06 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes. Infact i can add that to the list. Thanks for the suggestion! And you are accepted. Infact i'll also tweak the bio its a bit weird and missing somethings.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#36 Posted: 23:07:54 27/07/2015
Name: Taku
Class: Farmer
Prefered Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Clothing: http://img.wonderhowto.com/img...tive-clod.w6...
EDIT: Link broke, but I'll just type out the description from the link...
Grey overalls, little metal armory on chest, a bronze bow and regular arrows, and a metal chieftan headress with silver disc in the middle of the headress and on each tip. There is also some light blue in it.
Character Description: An old, wise chief indian. Doesn't really talk much.
Other: Long ago Taku's village was destroyed, he didn't know what to do. He finally decided to move on with everyone else, and become a steampunk.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:01:37 28/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#37 Posted: 23:11:54 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Um yeah, i'm not gonna accept that.
---
#38 Posted: 23:12:30 27/07/2015
Ooc: Why? Because of the 69? :<
---
#39 Posted: 23:30:16 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well the bigger problem was how the image wasn't working but now you've fixed that, and he has to be atleast 15 to 45. Otherwise your good.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:35:37 27/07/2015 by Knight Wolf
#40 Posted: 23:47:36 27/07/2015
Ooc: Well in the picture he looked really old, but if the max age is 45, I'll change it if you want me to.
---
#41 Posted: 23:49:17 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well i was thinking that ya can't be older, seeing as how all that survived the crash were children so being really old would be impossible so if ya could please and then your good to go.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#42 Posted: 01:43:27 28/07/2015
Hate to butt in, who reported PwnageFTW for trolling? I askbevause the problem seems to be getting worked out
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#43 Posted: 01:58:22 28/07/2015
OCC: Don't they know who reported him? I figured they would be able to tell.
---
Turtle Power.
#44 Posted: 02:15:50 28/07/2015
Quote: SpyroD
Hate to butt in, who reported PwnageFTW for trolling? I askbevause the problem seems to be getting worked out

Oh that was me. I meant to hit edit. But my finger hit the report button. I don't think I actually reported it though...
---
#45 Posted: 02:25:07 28/07/2015
OCC: So, with that solved, Knight Wolf, are you going to post the beginning of the role play?
---
Turtle Power.
#46 Posted: 02:27:09 28/07/2015
Ooc: He's not online now, but he probably will be later
---
#47 Posted: 06:12:58 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes i am. Sorry. But thanks for asking, in the past others usually post first.

Gaia was a barely standing city. It was a city sort of in the middle of all the wars, a place where those who wanted to escape the wars went because it was a city of all, no one owned it nor did it belong to any region. There were still lots of buildings in Gaia but most skyscrapers were destroyed because of the bombs people sent flying over it but only 2 or 4 stand now, including the Peace Center, which was the largest tallest skyscraper among all in the very center of the city which served as a place for politicians and generals to meet without blowing each others faces off. The entire city was surrounded by a gigantic wall, nearly half of the Peace Center which was 170 floors up, and since the wall prevented the city from expanding out, homes were built on top of each other, and people lived with people on the scraps they could barely get by with. There were several levels of the city with all the building on top of one another, with the rich living at the very bottom because thats what the city used to be, home to many rich peaceful people, but not anymore. Now the levels above the rich are either common people or nearly dead poor people and the fact that the citys inner workings being exposed doesn't help. Everywhere was steam pipes made of copper and such were blasting off making the city really hot, so hot most people decided to try and survive in the desert but it never works out with there being no supplies out there if you walk.

Patrick was sitting in a bar, on surface level of the 30 and growing levels there were. Taking a drink of his cold soda and then saying "Hey Sal, how is you manage to keep these drinks, and heck, this bar overall so cool?" to which Saluul the bartender replied smirking at him "That my friend is a secret" Patrick smiled too and took another drink. Patrick was in Gaia looking for a job and before he even reached the city he was presented with a opportunity when a young man on the copper steam train know as The Train Of Heat gave him a letter that told him to be at the Bar known as Cool Place for which he was sitting in. And fortunately for him as soon as he ordered a drink he became good friends with the bartender Saluul.
He was a hour early then the letter said but just in case he came early to get use to his surroundings may the need arise to get out.
---
#48 Posted: 06:41:34 28/07/2015
Daniel was in the streets, a volunteer holding some bandages for him, free lancing at a local factory the shouting over steam gaskets and intake manifolds were constant, but only one call got his attention the ever constant call of "MEDIC!" patching a mans fresh burn wound, he came around "get water on this every night, dont skimp, always rewrap this every mourning, ill give you some pain killers but a doctor will have to prescribe you more." as he handed the man some burn cream bandages, and pain meds, the man nodded in pain "now go home, burned like that you wont be able to work for at least a week" the man talked to the foreman and left... as soon as he was done another call for medic soon struck out into the air and off he was again.
---
#49 Posted: 07:20:57 28/07/2015
Tyga leaned back in his chair and slicked his hair down. He was never a fan of new people... well, not until he got to know them. This new guy definitely caught his eye. An Eagle on the belt. Really? Tyga takes a drink of his water and plays with his straw. Feels like the Cold Place is going to get a bit crowded these coming days.
---
Turtle Power.
#50 Posted: 11:09:52 28/07/2015
Taku was in the fields of his small farm, working to grow his food and live. His Indian village may have been destroyed, and he may have had to become a steampunk, but he's gonna use steampunk technology the least amount he can. He was so used to doing everything the Indian way, heck even when he made it to Gaia, immediately a man wanted to turn his bow to steampunk bronze. Luckily he had hidden his arrows. His house used to be an Indian teepee, but one day he came back from exploring Gaia and his teepee had turned to a house. The people who did it left a note saying, 'Hey! We noticed you were living in a teepee, and figured you wouldn't want to, so we gave you a house! Enjoy!' Taku was certainly getting annoyed by these people. He just wants to live his own life and have these steampunks not invade it. He continued working in the fields of his farm.
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me