Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokémon gijinka fanfiction: Age of Hope
Page 1 of 1
Pokémon gijinka fanfiction: Age of Hope [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 17:28:17 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The first chapter will be posted in a second post because I'm too impatient to post it now. You can wait until then, maybe get some food, but I want to make sure this topic actually gets posted.

Edit: had to change the title and add that I would never have thought of making this if I hadn't read 84skylanderdude's Gijinka Continent.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:08:15 19/03/2015 by FuryBeam136
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 21:35:12 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Prologue

"There are too many of them! How are we supposed to stop them from getting into the camp?"

"Just fight, okay?"

This brief exchange between the generals of two armies may not seem like much, but it led to one of history's greatest moments: the construction of Oceanix.

War raged on as the Gijinkas fought their enemies. Humans had turned on their creations. The two Royal Gijinka Armies were forced to join together and create one large army: The Resistance. As the army fought the humans with their machines and their weapons, the West Royal Gijinka Captain knew there weren't enough warriors. As much as she pleaded, the East Captain told her to keep fighting. The West Captain, a Xerneas Gijinka, was forced to create a small team to build a city, mainly consisting of Fighting-Types.

Many years later the war raged on. But the city was complete, and accessible only from underwater. Oceanix. It was hidden from the humans, buried under the seafloor. Airlocks allowed water to be removed and sent back to the sea, other than the few hidden filters that allowed water into the city in the form of rivers, streams, and lakes. The Gijinkas were safe.

But every year, to satisfy the East Captain, there was the Draft. Gijinkas deemed fit would be entered on the list, and if their names were drawn, they would be plucked from their homes and sent to war.

When the East Captain left, the Draft stopped. There was peace for a while. But some were worried.

The East Captain was an Yveltal Gijinka. He could have been creating an army to go up against Oceanix.

*Future chapters will be longer, but this was a prologue.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me