Page 1 of 1
Elemental breath match-up. [CLOSED]
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#1 Posted: 23:07:52 30/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Anyone notice how similiar Spyro and Cynder's breaths are?

Earth+Poison
Fire+Shadow
Wind+Ice
Fear+Electricity
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#2 Posted: 06:17:06 01/12/2008
Well this is how I look at them in terms of what each one does (effects and uses)

Fire=Poison (does great powerful attack in secondary (Scorpian Strike and Comet Dash) They both do damage over time.

Electric=Wind (Both have a secondary type that does damage to surrounding enemies) They both can be used to slow down enemies and if powerful enough fling them around (more noticeable with wind than electric)

Ice=Fear (the primary attack for Spyro and secondary for Cynder can bounce off of enemies (if close enough) and do damage to both or more of them at once) Overall they are both used to slow down enemies greatly and even stop them as well as knocking them back.

Earth=Shadow probably not as much but a little bit similar (Primary breaths for both of them can be manipulated in any direction and can strike the enemy where it stands) Ex: Shadow strike, you move as a shadow and come up and strike the enemy while for Spyro you move around as a rock and can jump up and attack downward onto an enemy.

Also both abilities help get through barriers ( Earth smashes through floor boards and walls while Shadow helps get you under certain metal gates)

I'm not sure about the secondary attacks for those two. I know Cynder's shadow fire blinds and confuses enemies, but I'm unsure about Spyro's earth missile since I almost never use it).

Those are just my observations, not sure if its 100% right or not.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#3 Posted: 16:35:42 01/12/2008
Quote: Spyro13570
Well this is how I look at them in terms of what each one does (effects and uses)

Fire=Poison (does great powerful attack in secondary (Scorpian Strike and Comet Dash) They both do damage over time.

Electric=Wind (Both have a secondary type that does damage to surrounding enemies) They both can be used to slow down enemies and if powerful enough fling them around (more noticeable with wind than electric)

Ice=Fear (the primary attack for Spyro and secondary for Cynder can bounce off of enemies (if close enough) and do damage to both or more of them at once) Overall they are both used to slow down enemies greatly and even stop them as well as knocking them back.

Earth=Shadow probably not as much but a little bit similar (Primary breaths for both of them can be manipulated in any direction and can strike the enemy where it stands) Ex: Shadow strike, you move as a shadow and come up and strike the enemy while for Spyro you move around as a rock and can jump up and attack downward onto an enemy.

Also both abilities help get through barriers ( Earth smashes through floor boards and walls while Shadow helps get you under certain metal gates)

I'm not sure about the secondary attacks for those two. I know Cynder's shadow fire blinds and confuses enemies, but I'm unsure about Spyro's earth missile since I almost never use it).

Thats true,but I think that Ice and Wind are more alike.Mostly because of secondary atack.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:19 03/12/2008 by Spyro 666
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#4 Posted: 00:02:09 03/12/2008
Quote: Spyro 666
Quote: Spyro13570

Thats true,but I think that Ice and are more alike.Mostly because of secondary atack.

Yeah I know that, but I was talking about how the effects of using them were similar, not the attacks themselves, but yeah ice and wind secondary looked much alike.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#5 Posted: 18:17:59 03/12/2008
Oh,sorry.Then yeah,your right.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me