Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Night of the Poltergeist: A Smash Bros RP.
Page 1 of 1
Night of the Poltergeist: A Smash Bros RP. [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 02:40:37 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey everybody! I'm starting my first Smash Bros rp! Here's the story! It's a comedy with some horror!

Rules and info: Keep it at MOST PG-13.

Miis are allowed. Feel free to make one!

Feel free to have a romance!

If a character DOES encounter a ghost or anything paranormal, feel free to make it creepy, but just try to avoid creepy pasta cliches like BIG blood covered smile or something.

Also, despite the title, it's not just ghosts. It can be aliens, maybe demonic possession and more!

It's Smash Bros after hours! Luigi's Mansion is the place were all Smashers, Assist Trophies and Pokemon go to rest after a long day of Smashing. It's night time and some odd goings on has been happening in the Mansion and it's up to a handful (Or more) of Smashers to see what the hell is going on!

I'm rping as

Lucario

Captain Falcon

Dedede

Kirby

Pit

Greninja

Pac Man

Magnus (Very short vocal cameo)

The Polterboss

And Duck Hunt.

If you want to use a mii, just give out a bio for them! If you use a Smasher a bio that is more than welcome. I'll likely give my characters bios as well.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 00:49:19 15/03/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#2 Posted: 14:11:53 14/03/2015
Meta Knight

Sonic

Bowser

And maybe Megaman or Shulk (I'M REALLY FEELING IT)
---
POPSMARTS!
#3 Posted: 14:15:22 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Cool! If nobody wants those two, feel free to take them!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#4 Posted: 20:11:36 14/03/2015
I'd like the very original and not at all expected role of Pikachu if that's okay smilie
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#5 Posted: 20:26:55 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Go ahead! Hopefully more people will join and we'll get the ball rolling!
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#6 Posted: 00:40:00 15/03/2015
Falco.
Because Falco is boss.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#7 Posted: 02:23:03 15/03/2015
Since someone has already joined as Pikachu, can I join as the Pikachu with the googles?

And my Mii.

Name: Meegz
Type: Gunner
Appearance: Blonde wavy hair, black square glasses, blue/grey eyes, pale skin, blue clothes and gun.
#8 Posted: 02:36:33 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Since someone has already joined as Pikachu, can I join as the Pikachu with the googles?

And my Mii.

Appearance: Blonde wavy hair, black square glasses, blue/grey eyes, pale skin, blue clothes and gun.

They're the same Pikachu and I'd rather not have more than one of the same character.
---
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#9 Posted: 02:55:09 15/03/2015
I'll be...

Zelda/Sheik
Little Mac
Ludwig

And....

[CHALLENGER APPROACHING]

Cover your ears because here comes.....

Mike Tyson
Type:Brawler
Appearance:Bald head, blue and black/gold and white jumpsuit

So, yeah!
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#10 Posted: 04:41:02 15/03/2015
MEGA MAN OR ELSE!!!!
---
Spread those positive vibes
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#11 Posted: 04:54:16 15/03/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

And my Mii.

They're the same Pikachu and I'd rather not have more than one of the same character.

But I really wanna be Pikachu. ;w; I could always name the Pikachu.
#12 Posted: 12:25:48 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: eruptshake137
I'll be...

Zelda/Sheik
Little Mac
Ludwig

And....

[CHALLENGER APPROACHING]

Cover your ears because here comes.....

Mike Tyson
Type:Brawler
Appearance:Bald head, blue and black/gold and white jumpsuit

So, yeah!

You better make sure he has his lithp, ok?

Quote: WilltheWizard
MEGA MAN OR ELSE!!!!

You got him! smilie

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

And my Mii.

But I really wanna be Pikachu. ;w; I could always name the Pikachu.

I'm sorry, but I'd really rather not have two of the same character. It wouldn't make sense continuity wise.
---
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#13 Posted: 17:36:06 15/03/2015
Since there is more than one Pikachu that you could play as in a match it does makes sense to have up to 8 of the same character I know a way to make this easy have 1 person be Pikachu 1 and another Pikachu 2 problem solve we can have up to Pikachu 8
---
POPSMARTS!
#14 Posted: 17:48:11 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
You could say the same for someone like Ike or Lucario then, even though they're an individual character.

But still, I hate to sound mean, but I still rather not have more than one Pikachu. The only exception for there being more than one of the same character is Wii Fit Trainer Male and Female (Two different people) and The Villagers (Eight different people). Because they're are different people by their genders and voices, while Pikachu and the other Pokes seems to be the same to be the same individual Pokemon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:22 15/03/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#15 Posted: 21:58:29 19/03/2015
So... am I accepted?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#16 Posted: 22:18:09 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, you have been accepted! We'll start once we get more characters.
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#17 Posted: 02:39:27 20/03/2015
I would join but all my favourites have been taken smilie
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me