Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > So. Dreams. Skylander dreams, at that.
Page 1 of 1
So. Dreams. Skylander dreams, at that. [CLOSED]
ArkleeTerror Green Sparx Gems: 238
#1 Posted: 00:51:45 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
so, this happened last night

[4:07:33 PM] weird alien thing: ALSO
[4:07:40 PM] weird alien thing: I HAD A KRANKCASE DREAM LAST NIGHT???
[4:07:52 PM] purmple wurmple: oh?
[4:08:14 PM] weird alien thing: he was the player character in a ratchet & clank style platformer/third person shooter, and at first you didn't play as him, but some bulldog guy
[4:08:36 PM] purmple wurmple: but why a bulldag
[4:10:11 PM] weird alien thing: this big group of villains they were in were moving out to head somewhere where some skylanders??? were, but on the way the dog guy got distracted and found some hidden ammo stores that were apparently proof that the maybe skylanders had been prepairing for this. krankcase came and found the dog and told him WE NEED YOU BACK WITH THE GROUP WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WE'RE GETTING OUR BUTTS KICKED and then the control switched back to him. they go over to where the big battle is and shore 'nuff, his team is losing.
[4:11:06 PM] weird alien thing: at one point wolfgang comes up and accuses krankcase of betrayal, and tries to p much bite his head off. skylander stops him, and then when they turn to krankcase (who is knocked flat on his wooden spidery ass at this point) throws his hands up all I SURRENDER DON'T SHOOT
[4:12:00 PM] weird alien thing: and then as things calm down he just kinda lets out an exasperated sigh and puts his hand over his face like "i knew this was gonna end badly" and then the dream ended with him somewhere for questioning on the golden queen's whereabouts
[4:13:03 PM] weird alien thing: wait, no, it wasn't her whereabouts, it was her motive
[4:13:09 PM] weird alien thing: to which krankcase replied "Gold." in a kind of deadpan tone

kinda wish the dream went on longer, tbh
---
smilie smilie You cannot kill The Metal smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:27 13/03/2015 by ArkleeTerror
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me