Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Rescue from Scalpers Island!
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Rescue from Scalpers Island! [CLOSED]
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7369
#1 Posted: 21:27:52 12/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey there, I decided to reboot Escape from Scalpers Island, a fan-fiction I wrote way back in 2012. I originally stopped it because of writers block, but now that I have a clearer head, I think its time to give it another go.

It will use the original smiley format, will be much shorter than Escape was planned to be(Face it, about 50% would be filler) and will hopefully use the original humour of Escape, if only a bit less nonsensical. Well, lets give this a go!

Plot:
Shroomboom, S2 Chop Chop, Bouncer and Flameslinger were bought by scalpers due to their defects and were taken to Scalpers Island, home of the most devious and rich scalpers you could ever meet. The group of 4 originally made a plan to escape, but were locked up by the scalpers in a closet, still in packaging, never to see light again. But 3 years later, the scalpers have finally decided to ship them off to an unknown location. Helpless, they use the last of Bouncers energy to send a distress signal back to the store, which has just undergone an expansion. Now, the SSF/STT newbies and the remaining members of the store group come together to save the Skylanders!

Chapters(Possible small Spoilers):
These should be uploaded within a day to a week, feel free to remind me if I appear to be behind.

Prologue:
P-1: The 3 Year Darkness, And the Lightning Strike

Chapter 1: Getting The Gang Together
1-1: The Journey To Ebay Begins!
1-2: Whatever Happened To Prism Break?

Chapter 2: The Scurvy Tale Of The S.S. Scalper
2-1: Hot Dogs On The S.S. Scalper
2-2: Machinery, Mechanisms, And The Fall Of The S.S. Scalper

Chapter 3: ???
3-1: ???
3-2: ???

Chapter 4: ???
4-1: ???
4-2: ???

Chapter 5: ???
5-1: ???

Characters:
Meet the crew!

(Some characters may only make a cameo)

The Store:
smilie After being thrown around by kids for 3 years, this guys lost his left arm. But he continues to soldier on in the hope he'll be bought or even repaired someday.

smilie Bit of a chatterbox and a nut job, he's loathed by the rest of the group for his unhelpfulness and constant outbursts. But could this all be an act? Or some glitch in the RFID chip?

smilie Seen as the leader of the group, he's been consumed by the desire to rescue the unfortunate 4 Skylanders. Slowly, he's started to ignore his group, but unless the 4 are rescued, he might be heading for a life of emptiness...

smilie Some say he's strong. Some say hes stubborn. The best of both, Tree Rex doesn't take stupidity from anyone. However, he's reliable and good to have as an ally.

smilie Splattered with paint defects, he thinks of himself as "Splatter Head", but no-one calls him that. He has a fiery temper and tends to get on the bad side of people. But he more than makes up for it... somehow.

smilie Lightcore version, shes quiet and doesn't say much. But she tends to be the responsible one around the store and makes sure everyones ready for the rush of kids in the morning.

smilie Tends to be the smug one of the group, being cool and mostly calm when with the others. One question remains... What are his motives for rescuing the 4 Skylanders?

smilie & smilie Just in, these two bicker relentlessly and just can't behave, being kids and all. But they share a close bond too and will protect each other no matter what.

---Characters Will Be Added/Removed Over Time---

The first chapter will be out by tomorrow, lets hope for a successful Fan-Fiction this time around! Oh, and tell me what you think of it, and feel free to suggest any changes to it!
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:33:04 30/03/2015 by gillgrunt987
#2 Posted: 21:24:10 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Prologue

P-1: The 3 Year Darkness, And the Lightning Strike

(Excuse the smiley errors, Darkspyro's having a brain fart.)
:sb: = Sonic Boom
:th: = Trigger Happy
smilie = Gill Grunt

*3 days earlier*

:shroomboom: Chop Chop, quit kicking me!

smilie Well, I don't really have anything else to do in this dark closet, don't I? You were always my favourite... toy.

smilie Thanks, that... toy? You call me, a marvellous spore like me, a TOY!?

smilie Guys, cut it out! 3 years in the dark and you still don't like each other!

smilie Don't blame me, blame the "fungi".

smilie *looks at the pair* Wow, still at it. I guess being an Undead has its benefits... kind of. A

smilie Well then, now that a certain pair have shut up...

*Chop Chop and Shroomboom cower in the packaging*

smilie What did you do? I can't remember the last time these two stopped talking.

smilie Well, firstly I -

*nearby door opens*

smilie I DON'T WANNA DIE! *bawls uncontrollably*

smilie Ssh, the scalpers here! Don't dare move, or he might notice somethings up.

??? Scalper: *opens glass cabinet* Ah, I've been waiting for 3 years to sell you lot. You can do a lot in 3 years you know. *munches scone made of $20 bills* Now, I've found a buyer and he'll make me even richer! Especially you, my knight in shining armour...

smilie Oh lord, I'll never think the same way about humans again...

??? Scalper: In 4 days, you lot will go off to this rather "dashing" child, and I will get that sweet, sweet money. *watch beeps* TO THE BENTLEY! *leaves*

All: ...

smilie Is this it? Never returning to the store? Though I must admit that Bentley looks mighty fine-

smilie Bouncer, we need to use you to get a message back to the store. Get ready, and we'll send it.

smilie Wait, are you out of your MIND!? This could pretty much kill me! Well, not really, but still... You sure about this Flamey?

smilie 101%. Now send that message.

smilie Bouncer... You were a good robot. Even if you had a black eye, you were still annoying.

smilie You realise this could be the last time he speaks? Insensitive mushroom. Why am I even in a 2-pack with him...

*Bouncer "dies"*

smilie Well, here's hoping to a successful rescue guys. So, anyone wanna hear my jokes? Even though there isn't "mushroom" in here...

smilie + smilie *groan*

3 years earlier...

*featuring an extract from the original*

At the store...

11:37 PM

smilie IS THE PIE BAKED?

smilie Fright Rider, you have wasted 7 of our plans!

smilie Let me at him...

*the lightning bolt strikes*

All in the store: *SCREAM*

smilie Guys, look who just came back, the guy who left this burned area here on the shelf.

????: Yes, I have returned. Lightning strikes twice, you know.

:sb: It can't be... you? (extract ends here)

????: Mmhm. The one and only.

smilie Why are you back here Lightning Rod? You abandoned us in our time of need.

smilie I simply felt I was wasting my time sitting on these shelves waiting for someone to buy me. Frankly, I shouldn't even have come back.

smilie GET OVER HERE SO I CAN RIP YOUR BEARDED FACE OFF!

smilie Whos this extraordinary chap beholding my eyes? Surely, HE MUST BE GOD!

:th: Trust me, you don't know the full story.

*Lightning strikes again*

smilie Why are you back? Still haven't answered the question, have ya big lummox?

smilie 1. I don't appreciate being called a "lummox", thank you very much. 2. I heard you had some trouble getting those 4 back, so I thought I'd pay the old gang a visit and... get them back.

smilie Why do you want to help us?

smilie My manliness simply wouldn't let "old friends" down in the time of need. I also have personal motives, that I don't think should be discussed...

smilie Ha! The little girl here thinks he can hide his problems by hiding like the coward he is! *rolls on the floor laughing*

*Hot Head is struck by lightning, and falls off the shelf*

*CRASH*

smilie OW! Little help here, anyone?

smilie Never mind the fireball cretin. The one way to get your friends back is to get onto the "Shining Light", a ferry which can go to your destination.

:gg: ...Fine. When does this ferry depart?

smilie *slowly claps* Ha! With this gang, you won't even get in the ferry! You need Skylanders with magical powers for ANY chance at all.

:gg: Well, looks like it's time to play the waiting game.

smilie SIMPLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES! AN EXQUISITE GAME OF PATIENCE AND FRIENDSHIP, DON'T YOU AGREE?

smilie Why did he come here out of all places? *sigh*

smilie Don't worry guys, we're coming for you. Stay safe.

End of Prologue

Hope you guys enjoyed it, and tell me what you think of it so far! Hopefully it will be a worthy reboot of the original! Stay tuned for Chapter 1!
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:31:55 14/03/2015 by gillgrunt987
#3 Posted: 20:04:22 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: Getting The Gang Together

1-1: The Journey To Ebay Begins! - The store has expanded quite a bit over the last 3 years, and the group at the store are getting ready for another day of rowdy kids. But an unexpected arrival has them preparing to go where they've never gone before!

*3 years later in the store, 5 am*

smilie Cluck cluck! Good morning fellow rejects! Hope these 3 years have been suitable for your various demands and biological needs!

smilie This isn't an aeroplane or a camp Fright Rider. Plus... there's more important stuff to worry about. *looks at his right* *sniffs*

smilie *punches packaging* Why. Haven't. We. Been. Bought [/b]YET!?[/b]

smilie Take a chill pill... oh wait. You already cleared the medical aisle. Its a good thing they had that expansion, isn't it Gill Grunt?

smilie *partially ignores Lightning Rod* Shut up, I'm working.

smilie Wow, I never thought you'd go to this level just to save a few Skylanders. Get a grip man!

smilie Psst, guys. Get into your packaging, the kids are about to come in.

smilie SIMPLY adorable! I think these guys are better than you, especially in terms of looks and vigour!

smilie Creep...

smilie Hmm. I would say get behind the new Trap Team Skylanders. We went 1 year without being bought, we can still keep it-

*doors open*

smilie DON'T TAKE MY OTHER ARM! I just can't live without it.

smilie Oh boy, here they come! It just boils me up! In fact, I'm literally steaming right now! So much. I could go into a pot!

*kids throw Lob-Star at a Bushwhack*

smilie Gah! Looks like its the end of the road for me boys!

smilie We lost a good man... Or should I say, 2 men. OR! 2-

smilie *whispering* Hot Head, quiet! We could be caught! But Bushwhack calling me a boy... urgh.

smilie Oh no. No no no no no no no no no no no no!

smilie Yikes, if Tree Rex is worried then I think we're screwed.

smilie SCALPER SCUM ALERT!

Scalper: Hmm... any of these beauties have any defects on them? I should pick some up for the ferry trip...

smilie GUYS! Did you hear that! He said ferry trip! This means we could possibly go!

smilie ...Hmm. Interesting.

smilie Wait, don't tell me Lightning Rod. You want us to go and be bought by the scalper to go on the ferry, right?

smilie ...Well its better than my idea. I think this may be our only chance to rescue them. Gill Grunt?

smilie Ok guys, I never thought I would say this, but -

smilie INCOMING, LADIES!

*Wildfire hits a kid after being thrown, kid starts bawling*

smilie Oh Wildfire, you never learn. So, I never thought I would say this, but we're leaving this store.

Everyone: What!?

smilie NO! I REFUSE TO LEAVE!

smilie Fine, just enjoy your time Alone. Once chucked into a bin and eventually incinerated in a landfill site, with no-one liking you.

smilie OHHHHHH! GET WRECKED HOT HEAD! WOW! *English accent* Jolly good show if I do say myself chaps, perhaps me and the guv'nor can get a fry-up later, hmm?

smilie Listen to Gill Grunt, this could be important.

smilie So are we going or not? I'm itching to get to them! Well, more like-

smilie TMI, Prism Break.

smilie Ready to leave this dump?

Everyone: ...

smilie I mean, our home?

Everyone: Yeah!

smilie Then what are we waiting for, let's push everyone out of the way!

smilie For once, I actually agree with you. One second. *creates a paint mark on Lightning Rod*

smilie WHY!? My manliness is ruined, oh how I'll live it down, I don't know!

smilie Push the STT out the way! For them. I ain't giving up until they're back with us. *pushes all the STT out of the way*

Scalper: *smiles crazily* Excellent! These will go PERFECT with my new collection, "Skylanders: The Art Experience!" Oh ho ho, this is too good to be true! *swipes the gang*

smilie WOOP WOOP, time to get this shebang started! Fellow 4 Skylanders, here we travel!

*Scalper leaves store, gets in car and drives to the port*
---END---

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and be sure to tell me what you thought of it! Next chapter will come soon, so be ready! (Or just sit and do other stuff in the meantime, I don't mind.)
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#4 Posted: 20:23:14 22/03/2015
...where is the next chapter?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#5 Posted: 21:11:37 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: The Bone Chompy
...where is the next chapter?

Coming shortly, either today or tomorrow! I did say chapters would be out within a week, but thanks for reminding me, I'll try and make them a bit quicker from now on.
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#6 Posted: 13:33:52 23/03/2015
Oh ok,thanks.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#7 Posted: 00:55:03 24/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Excuse the smiley errors. Darkspyro had another brain fart.

smilie = Flameslinger
:ss: = Star Strike
:eyesmall: = Eye Small
:gg: Gill Grunt

1-2: What Happened To Prism Break That Night?
Flameslinger and the Dragonfire Cannon Skylanders(Shroomboom and Chop Chop) chat for a while before they prepare to be sent away. With the store gang, the Skylanders discuss plans for the ferry and beyond, but an unexpected event may change these plans for the worse...

Outside the ??? Scalpers room, and in his garden...

smilie ...*yawns* Sure is a nice day today, eh GIll Grunt?

smilie Psst, Flamey. Snap out of it. Its only a bit warm outside. Plus, you know what the white spotted-*ahem* Shroomboom's like in this weather.

smilie *feverishly laps up the sunlight* Wow, this tastes amazing! Come on Chop Chop, try some for yourself!

smilie Uh, thanks, but no. Now Flamey... Can you hear me?

smilie Pretty butterflies and Stealth Elfs... ah this is the life, isn't it Drill Sergeant?

smilie Woah, he's pretty delirious. I never knew he loved Stealth Elf!

smilie Gah, what am I going to do!? This idiots with me and Flameslingers gone... cuckoo. Oh boy.

smilie Hahaha! This... sure... is... *wheezes* lovely...

*sun disappears behind clouds*

smilie OH! WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I? Shroomboom, tell me what happened whilst I was having my "moment".

smilie Lets just say you said you loved-

smilie Waffles! You said you loved waffles, Belgian, maple syrup, pancake stack, any type of waffle!

smilie *nervous laugh* Yeah, waffles. That's right.

:fs: Hmm, sorry about that, it just happens when the sunlight gets too much for me.

*footsteps on patio*

smilie Never mind, just get in your packaging and don't move!

??? Scalper: Heh, this looks like a healthy profit for the likes of me. Now to seal you up in mint condition packaging, then-*kisses the air*, you'll be ready to go!

smilie I never thought I'd say this, but this is much more worse than Kaos pizza toppings garden. That's saying something alright.

??? Scalper: Yes, my darlings, you are ready to set sail and bring me back a big wad of cash! But the Bouncer... he'll do I guess.

:fs: Guys, where are you!? We need you quickly, and I mean Elite Stealth Elf quickly!

??? Scalper: *munches scone made out of money* Mmm, do you hear that? That is the sweet sweet taste of scones with money infused into them. Off we go now!

*packs the 4 Skylanders into a case and prepares to leave*

In the Scalpers car boot, the store gang discuss plans...

smilie So, anyone got any ideas on how to actually do anything on the ferry?

smilie Yes! We should obviously kill somebody for the fun of it! ITS PERFECT!

smilie Except from the douchebag and his ostrich.

:starstrike: Well, the S.S Scalpers pretty big, no wonder with all the money they make.

:gg: Aye, although compared to usual Scalper standards, it isn't really that fancy.

smilie Mmhm, they have a huge area for storing their Skylanders. Sick people, they are. But they're just above those rotten kids that come into the store. *glances at missing arm*

smilie I heard its so big, you could fit another ferry inside of it!

smilie I doubt it. Not even the Scalpers could afford a ferry that size.

:gg: Ok, heres the plan so far that I've come up with. Its pretty simple to be honest. We just wait until we get to the storage area.

Others: ...

smilie Wow, Here, I thought Fright Rider was the idiotic and birdbrained one.

smilie Sadly I agree. How on earth will we get anything done if we do that exactly?

:gg: Trust me, that's how it works. Unless you want to pull a Mission Impossible or something, which I really hope you don't.

:ss: Guys, looks like we're pulling up for gas.

*Scalper stops at gas station*

Scalper: Darn gas prices these days...*sigh*

*tiny bickering is heard*

smilie Ssh, do you hear that?

smilie YES I DO! SO-

*Tree Rex smacks Fright Rider unconscious*

smilie Excellent. Now where were we?

smilie I'm going to investigate it. *pushes open car boot with Hot Head and Tree Rex's help*

:gg: Woah, dude! Don't go out there! For all we know, there could be those kids you hate!

smilie Does it look like theres any to you Gill Grunt?

:gg: ...No. But you only have one arm, so I'll occupy you.

smilie Cheers.

*They walk to the source of the bickering*

Hijinx: Its your fault we got stuck at this gas station!

:eyesmall: But you told me it was a good idea!

Hijinx: Liar! I said no such thing

:eyesmall: You're the worst counterpart a person could be stuck with, you know that?

smilie Chill kiddies, whats the problem?

Hijinx: We got lost here. Could you take us in?

:eyesmall: It was her fault!

Hijinx: Was not!

:eyesmall: Was too!

:gg: I can't say no to a miniature version of Eye-Brawl, come with us.

Hijinx: But I asked first!

*Scalper comes out after paying for gas*

:gg: OH CRUD. Run!

*Gill Grunt hops into boot*

smilie We can't keep up!

:eyesmall: We're scared, hurry up!

*car begins driving away*

smilie GRAB ON! ALL OF YOU!

*They hold onto Hot Heads hands, the car is on the road driving*

smilie They're too heavy! I'll lose my grip!

smilie ...No. Take the kids.

smilie What!? You're risking your own life for 2 Skylanders we don't even know!?

smilie Since I lost that arm, its been miserable since then. I thought, Why not do something nice, when I met these two.

:ss: No! Please stay! Don't leave us!

smilie I'm sorry, but those kids lives are more important than mine.

:gg: ... Have it your way. You're a good Skylander Prism Break. Let go of him Hot Head.

*Prism Break falls onto the road, the boot shuts*

Hijinx: Will he be OK? I like him.

smilie He'll be OK, he's just going on a journey for a moment.

*Car drives further out of sight*

smilie Better get off of this road before... oh no.

*Car tire comes speeding in his direction*

smilie I love you all, good luck.

*CRASH*

---END---

Did Prism Break survive? Find out soon...

Chapters will now come in 1-5 days, thanks for your consideration, tell me what you thought about this chapter and tell me anything important that needs to be said! See you next time for...

Chapter 2: The Scurvy Tale of the S.S, Scalper
---
#8 Posted: 22:47:52 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, I realised whats wrong with the smilies. Forgot the limit of 40 per post, so I may multi-post the chapters from now on.

Chapter 2: The Scurvy Tale of the S.S. Scalper

Chapter 2-1: Hot Dogs On The S.S. Scalper: The gang arrive at the S.S. Scalper, a ferry used to carry notorious scalpers, and are dumped into the cargo hold/storage area. However, they may have a few new allies on their side... and they're pirates.

smilie ...

smilie ...

smilie ...

smilie Cheer up guys! I'm sure no one liked that hunk of junk anyway, right? He was a true nuisance and rock around here, so-

smilie FRIGHT RIDER, HE DECIDED TO GIVE HIS LIFE TO RESCUE THOSE KIDS. DON'T YOU KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP!?

smilie Chill guys, he's most likely gone, but we need to focus on the objective. We can mourn Prism Break later.

smilie Speaking of which... I think we've arrived at port.

:hijinx: Is Prism Break coming back?

smilie Don't worry kids, he's only on a journey and will be back soon with gifts for you both! ...Wow, it's sad lying to a kid about a death.

smilie Right then, get into your packaging and into the suitcase. That old miser will be out of the car to pick us up soon.

Scalper: Finally, arrived at the old port. Good times, good times. I just loved annoying that French assistant before my trip.

*Scalper walks out of car and takes the suitcase to the ship after putting clamps on car*

Scalper: Put some clamps on this... Excellent, nobodies going to steal this now!

*9:38 am, in the port*

Man: Mon ami, would ze customer like to... oh. Sacre bleu! Not you again!

Scalper: No worries, that's all over with. Now, hows the toupee?

Man: Monsieur, c'est... I see, trying the old toupee trick again. You will not get anywhere with zat attitude of yours.

Scalper: Oh really... *knocks toupee off the man's head* Woah, you're bald!? Pfft, look whos the loser now! *guffaws uncontrollably*

Man: ...Through that door, the entrance to the dock. Go now. *runs away* Je non regrette rien(I regret nothing!)

Scalper: Still the same after all these years. Off to meet my fellow enthuiasts!

*Enters ship and deposits suitcase on a conveyor belt* *Ship leaves*

Ring, Ring May I have your attention please, this ferry is headed for Scalpers Island, Rich Isle and Canada. We hope you enjoy your journey.Ring Ring

smilie Ok guys, I think we can leave now.

smilie Think again genius. We're about to go on one of those drops you see in theme parks, except without the safety. Oh, and no ramp apparently.

smilie Waa! I want to go home!

smilie Calm down, we're only- oh. Hang onto me!

Everyone: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*loud thud*

smilie Wow... where are we? I must have dosed off in the car.

smilie You fell asleep and now we're in the ferry. Better open this suitcase and see whats outside.

smilie *grunts* Ha! Oh... guys. Look at this.

*Huge amounts of other Skylanders surround them*

smilie *whispers* Well... I have no words, other than that we're screwed.

???: You been bought and scalped?

smilie Ha! You're just a silly little man who walks on 4 arms! OHHOHOHOHO! *is blasted with ink and falls unconscious*

smilie Ugh, excuse our "friend". He tends to do this kind of crazy stuff often.

???: No worries, you guys seem legit. Let me and the gang introduce ourselves.

smilie I'm Captain Hot Dog, leader of the Sea Scalper Pirates! Except, we don't scalp. I really should've thought of a better name...

smilie Hey there new fish, I'm First Mate Wash Buckler! *whispers* Really, I should be Captain.

smilie Look over here, I'm Terrafin! But I'm cabin boy, so don't mind me too much.

smilie See these Skylanders here, they're our crew/ refugees. You wanna know why scalpers only use this ship as a last resort?

smilie Go on.

smilie We take them out of their packaging, hide them, the scalper can't find them, no money, no scalper to deal with. BOOM.

smilie Yarr, definitely a good way to protect these fellow mateys here!

smilie That's good and all, but we're trying to get to Scalper Island to rescue a bunch of friends.

smilie Hmm. You want to get to that wretched island? I think I can help you... for a small fee.

smilie MUST BE LIKE 1 BILLION COINS, RIGHT!? *knocked unconcious again*

smilie Maybe we should've brought bags of money to help us... Eh.

smilie Whats your price?

smilie Oh, you'll enjoy this one. I guarantee it.

smilie My price: help us take over the ship in a coup d'etat. Then, we have full control over where we go.

smilie I hate to burst your bubble bullets Wash Buckler and Hot Dog, but how on earth do we do that? We're 6cm tall, they're 2 metres tall. Explain?

smilie Simple. We don't go hand to hand combat on them. We use the ships machinery to our advantage.

smilie I see where you're going with this. But what if we're seen? 1: We're exposed as living things. 2: We could be scalped. Figure out the rest.

smilie If that happened, well. We'd be screwed. But look around you. Over 100+ Skylanders, ready to scalp those scalpers.
I think we should go with the coup d'etat Gill.

smilie I think we should go with the coup d'etat. Whatever that means. I'll do it, as long as we get to Scalpers Island. Deal?

smilie You have a pirates word mate! *shakes paw with Gill Grunt*

smilie Skylanders, prepare for the greatest take-over of your seaborne lives!

Everyone: YEAH!

---END---

Hope you enjoyed it guys, sorry about the wait! I'll be posting the next one between Saturday-Tuesday, be prepared for the next chapter in the Rescue from Scalpers Island series! Oh, as always, tell me what you thought about it. I'd appreciate it.
---
#9 Posted: 19:31:31 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter being multi-posted btw.

Chapter 2-2: Melancholy, Mechanisms and The Fall Of The S.S. Scalper - The Skylanders have devised a plan to take control of the S.S. Scalper efficiently and effectively so they can get to Scalpers Island. It seems too easy for the store group, but is it a ruse?

smilie Right then, go over the plan again, I couldn't hear you over Fright Riders outbursts.

smilie Let's do this... again. *glares at Fright Rider* So, we send squads to take down the mechanisms controlling the ship: Communications, Movement and obviously, the engines. Once they're down, we'll wait until no scalpers are left on the ship, and then get our Sprocket to repair them asap. Got it mates?

smilie Yeah...

smilie Surely this plan can't fail, right Eye Small? Eye Small?

smilie ...

smilie Oh brother. He's been pretty distraught lately... Probably due to "that incident".

smilie Sounds good to me Captain. Is it alright if I get my gang together as a squad?

smilie Well... We don't usually allow this, but I don't see why not. Plus, the more the merrier, right?

smilie Well, what are we waiting for? LET'S GO NOW!

smilie Hold your seahorses, we're not going yet. Wait until we get to the stroke of 8, when the Scalpers trade Skylanders in the entertainment deck.

smilie Fine, shark-boy. Have it your way.

smilie I'll be sure to give those mechanisms a good old-

smilie I'm no Water element genius, but isn't electricity + water a bad idea?

smilie Mmhm. Before you pull the "they'll be dry" argument, they won't. The water obviously goes into them.

smilie *grumbles in discontent* Oh... that's a real shame. I would have liked to see some fried fish.

smilie OH! You taking that Gill? He wants to quickscope you into oblivion! Wow, mum get-

*Fright Rider is knocked unconscious*

smilie Wow, this guy. I wonder when he'll ever shut up. No, wrong question. If, he'll ever shut up.

smilie Hmph. Wonder when we'll get anywhere with this plan. Speaking of which... looks like we have a courtesy call.

smilie Back into the packaging and suitcases people! No time to lose!

Scalper: Hmm... Coulda sworn I heard me some rumblin' here. Oh whatever. If we gets money, dats alright with me. *leaves*

smilie ... Phew. Close one, eh?

smilie 100% right, you big ball of hot air.

smilie Now, now, before we get into arguments, lets just organise the squads...

*7:58 pm, in the cargo hold*

smilie Right men, and ladies. Roll call time! Squad 1?

Gills Store Group: Yep!

smilie Squad 2:

Squad 2: Ready to go!

smilie Squad 3?

Squad 3: ...

smilie Close enough. We don't have much time for this, so let's get going crew! Yarr!

Everyone: Yarr!

*8:05 pm, in a vent*

smilie Good thing you have me here to expand the vents and light the way, otherwise you'd have to rely on that star girl instead.

smilie Don't even go there Hot Head, or I will personally make sure you never see the light of day again.

smilie ...Okay. Women. Urgh...

smilie AAAAAAH!

smilie What is it Eye Small, scary scalper?

smilie N-n-n-n-no. That...

smilie Oh, its just a old red fox corpse. Looks kinda robotic too. Wonder how it got here. Never mind it though. March on!

smilie The Movement mechanism, that's where we're headed right?

smilie Nope. We're already there.

smilie Nonsense, there's no way... oh. I see. Its kinda underwhelming to be honest.

:hiijinx: I'll get this one. *throws bone into gears, mechanism breaks*

*Ring Ring* Scalpers, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please- *shuts off*

---CONTINUED ON NEXT POST---
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:59 30/03/2015 by gillgrunt987
#10 Posted: 20:26:22 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
---CONTINUES FROM PREVIOUS POST---

smilie I'll get this one. *throws bone into gears, mechanism breaks* Too easy, even for a little kid like me.

*Ring Ring*Scalpers, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please-*cuts off*

smilie Oh how wonderful! Mechanisms shut down, scalpers noticing something wrong, perfect! In fact, its like a party where everyones invited and we're all having-

smilie Shut up fool and hold onto something! These are going to be a few bumpy minutes! Not in that way, of course, the ship will pretty much be sinking, so... yeah.

*CRASH* A

Random Scalper: Aw heck, even in Texas I wasn't being flung around this much... Now I'm flying towards a table... yeehaw! *smacks head-first into table*

Scalpers: "Oh god, my collection!" "What about my mums credit card?" "I WANT MY TUFF LUCK!"

*Ship consistently rocks and inside items such as chandeliers begin to fall*

smilie Yikes, this is intense.

smilie Just hang in there missus, we'll be back home by teatime! I think...

*Ship is evacuated successfully... well most of them anyway*

smilie Sprocket, quickly!

smilie On it boss... K, all of them fixed, we're going upright and we now have 99.99% control of the ship!

smilie You hear that Hot Dog? The coup d'etat was a success!

smilie Ruff ruff! ...? Oh, I mean, "Yarr!", Excellent job First Mate Wash Buckler! We'll gather on the entertainment deck at 9 pm. Get that out to the rest.

smilie Whatever you say Captain!

smilie Guys, it was a success! We're going to Scalpers Island!

Gill's Store Group: Hooray!

*9 pm*

smilie Well, here we are. Free from our captors and free to walk the ship again! Special thanks to the newbies for taking down the Movement mechanism!

smilie *whispers to Eye Small* Did we really need a congratulations for that? It was just throwing a bone in anyway.

smilie Cheers guys, now we'll be off to enjoy a nice long rest on the beds. Come on guys.

*shot fired, Wash Buckler collapses*

smilie I don't think so.

smilie ... Terrafin!? Tell me, what the heck have you done?

smilie I'm afraid this is the part where I double cross you. Terribly sorry about that. *shoots*

smilie Yikes! Do something guys!

smilie We have our own problems...

*surrounded by most of the other Pirate Skylanders*

smilie Hey, at least we have some sympathisers right?

smilie Yeah, like SEVEN.

smilie Well guys, lets take these suckers down.

*Once a long bout of fighting is over*

smilie Not bad. You took down my army. Its a shame though, that you won't get to Scalpers Island.

smilie Whaddya mean ya female baby-barfing shark? You wanna fight bro, huh?

smilie For once, I don't mind him. Never thought I'd see the day.

smilie Well, this ship is on course for the United States. Hope you enjoy their food, you'll be in there for the rest of your lives.

smilie Oh, he's going down. *charges* HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS!?

*Terrafin shoots Hijinx*

:hijinx: AAAAAAAAAA! *falls unconcious*

smilie You monster. How could you hurt an innocent child like her?

smilie Don't worry Gill, it's only the arm that was shot. But this is a special bullet, I don't think the damage will heal.

smilie Well then Terrafin, you like to shoot members of my gang? How about I shoot you instead? *loads harpoon*

smilie Hmph, I see the irony. Well not really, but whatever. I was aiming for her head, but if she doesn't wake up, it'll do.

smilie You shot an innocent girl. I can't let anyone get away with that. I hope you die knowing what you've done.

*shoots harpoon into Terrafin, killing him*

smilie ...Wow. I'm sorry guys, but I'll take you to Scalpers Island, is that fine.

smilie I don't care. Just do it. *walks away*

smilie Oh dear... This can't end well.

*S.S. Scalper sails for Scalpers Island*

Meanwhile, in the ??? Scalpers house

smilie ... Hmm. He left his emails open. Should be interesting to see.

smilie Hmm... bills, Toys R Us order reciepts, messages from a girlfriend... Wait, girlfriend? Pfft...*laughs* Oh, they crack me up. Oh, heres an interesting one:

Watch out for the set of Skylanders coming into Scalpers Island tomorrow, they may be valuable. Keep in touch with me to find out whats happening.

-Rider

smilie Oh god no. They're walking into a trap. They'll be screwed if they come here...

smilie It seems there is a mole feeding information to this scalper. But how? How on earth could they do it? The human responsible... oh.

smilie It seems our rescuers are being led right into the trap. Dang it.

---END---

Excuse the double-length chapter, but I had so much I wanted to write about I couldn't resist doubling the length. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and as always, tell me what you thought of the chapter, and give me comments regarding the series. Stay tuned for...

Chapter 3: What Happens When You Go To Scalpers Island?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me