Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Five Nights at Freddy's (MLP) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1 Posted: 06:08:00 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Pinkie Pie, also known as Pinkemania has created the ultimate entertainment attraction for all races of all ages.
It is called Partyania. Known for its food, music and fun, the place is a source of delight in Ponyville. Then it happens... Six ponies have vanished, their bodies are yet to be found. More ponies start to disappear. An eye witness, who dares not tell their name for fear of disappearing as well, claims that they saw a mysterious figure in the dark, leading the missing ponies toward the building. Pinkie Pie is arrested and imprisoned to await her sentence. Twilight and her friends are busy comforting the pink earth pony, who is afraid that she is going to be executed or banished and running Partyania. They ask you and some others to investigate the disappearances and catch the actual killer, to prove Pinkie innocent. In order to do this you and some others hire yourselves as night guards at the place. The ponytronics that were created for entertainment, each have clues to the answers you as well as the others seek. Can you and your friends survive the night and gather the proof to acquit Pinkie Pie by catching the actual killer? Or is Pinkie Pie/Pinkemania, the actual killer, and you are being misled? One such individual, Celestia and Luna's little brother, Astrello has managed to get a message out of the "Horror," that he says he is trapped in. Scratched upon a crumpled piece of parchment, it is obvious by the writing that he was in a hurry. The parchment reads:

"Others are safe and returning soon. Voices in the darkness. There is little ti..." What is happening? What is going on? There is no time to waste.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:44 11/03/2015 by Wyrstel
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 18:57:16 11/03/2015
((I'd love to join this!))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#3 Posted: 23:17:15 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright, create a sheet for your character. Specifically I want personalities of the characters.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#4 Posted: 23:20:05 11/03/2015
i will take luna and spike
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#5 Posted: 23:46:43 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome. The more people, the merrier.
#6 Posted: 01:27:52 12/03/2015
Name: Austin
Appearance: A blue changeling with a broken horn
Personality: Friendly, knows how it feels to be labelled a killer like Pinkie is
History: When he was 15, he moved to Ponyville after a life of being told he was a monster, now he has several friends and is in love with Princess Luna, he agreed to help clear Pinkie's name because of his previous experiences
Other: Thinks the ponytronics are not responsible for the deaths
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 01:28:53 12/03/2015
I'll try, but I need an idea for a character sheet.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#8 Posted: 02:18:03 12/03/2015
((Use the one I made in post 6, also, Kihei wants to talk to Starri))
---
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#9 Posted: 03:44:05 12/03/2015
(Let drop into horror world I'll use the same sheet)

Name: Lunis
Apperance: A black and navy blue Bat Pony
Personality: Not the most friendly but he just shuts up and gets the work done he would Amit he is not the bravest but if you give a horrible scream he back off but comes back with strength and some better courage…kind of
History: Being a untrained guard if the night means lurking and playing smart just to help those in the night. Hearing the recent accident he thinks maybe he can prove some use in cracking a case with some of his brains to spare.
Other: even if ponytronics are killing him and his teamates he always find the. Amazing
---
POPSMARTS!
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#10 Posted: 04:26:36 12/03/2015
Name: Echo
Appearance: A Draconequus with the ability to alter his form (limited to bestial forms, and a specific pony form). Normally appears as a grey pegasus pony with lemon-colored mane, but his 'true' form is a bear-like body, a lupine head, lionlike mane, bull horns, bat ears and wings, a reptilian tail with a sharklike fin, clawed arms covered in canid fur, and hooved pony feet.
[User Posted Image]

Personality: Friendly, calm, devoted to others, has strong values. Is incredibly fearful of his pony friends finding out what he truly is. Is not good under stressful situations, and can't keep his form as a pony when stressed out enough.
History: A somewhat young Draconequus that was raised by a pair of pegasi, he tries his best to fit in as a pony, and be friends with the ponies he's grown up with.
Other: Does not have the Chaos-related abilities of the most infamous member of his species. Has the ability to copy others' abilities (Magic, ect...) but only during and shortly after they've used such abilities. As a side effect of this ability, he temporarily gains an image of their cutie mark on his own flank.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:00:02 12/03/2015 by Wolfgang
#11 Posted: 01:55:26 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Several ponies emerge from one side of the building. They are the ones who have recently gone missing. As parents, siblings and friends embrace them, they talk about how, I, Prince Astrello, am the reason that they are safe, stating that I am trapped alone inside the castle that is Partyania.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:27 13/03/2015 by Wyrstel
#12 Posted: 02:10:26 13/03/2015
I was waiting outside for Astrello "This will be a long night" I thought
---
#13 Posted: 02:21:56 13/03/2015
A light from the darkening skies began to approach Austin, before it began to slow its descent. As it neared him, it became clear by that it was a pegasus, and as he landed, it was clear he was a dark grey colt, with a lemon yellow mess of a mane. "Hey... you here for the guard duty, too?" he asked the Changeling, seemingly unfazed by whatever appearance Austin had.
---
#14 Posted: 02:29:06 13/03/2015
"Yeah, my name is Austin, who are you?" I asked
---
#15 Posted: 02:34:00 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The main doors swing open as you approach the entrance of Partyania. It is really dark inside the castle. Streams of silver moonlight flow through the windows, providing the only light. Th only other source of light you have is a flashlight that comes with the job.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:09 13/03/2015 by Wyrstel
#16 Posted: 02:46:51 13/03/2015
"The name's Echo," the pegasus responded, a smile forming on his face as he put the flashlight back in its holster on his belt. "And I'm glad to meet ya."
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#17 Posted: 03:38:47 13/03/2015
"Um im spike and.....im working the night shift too"."this is gonna be bad".
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#18 Posted: 03:57:10 13/03/2015
"Nice to meet you too" I said "Glad you're here Spike"
---
#19 Posted: 04:05:50 13/03/2015
"Oh, I've heard about you, you're Princess Twilight's friend, right? I mean, wow, meeting a Dragon in real life!" Echo exclaimed, rather excitedly. "Er, I just recently moved to Ponyville, myself, so I'm still getting used to a lot of this... took a part time job, and here I am"
---
#20 Posted: 12:41:50 13/03/2015
"Let's hope I'm not to late" Lunis grumbled he walked in to the building and just tried to join in with the others while they were talking he was somewhat exited to beco,e a guard gives him more purpose in his life
---
POPSMARTS!
#21 Posted: 21:12:26 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The main doors remain open, inviting you and the others inside. Neon signs that once showed the way to various games, sputter as you enter. Cobwebs and layers of dust dominate the empty restaurant, clinging to anything they can. Empty cans of paint, lay on their sides, sometimes even rolling into your path. The arcade game neon sign tries desperately to stay alive, flashing frequently. The stage curtains are covered with dust and cobwebs decorate the fringes. As you all enter a hologram of Pinkie Pie fizzles to life in front of you.

"Welcome to Partyania, once a place of joy and fun. If you are seeing this, chances are, it has already happened and I have been arrested and imprisoned for what happened. I didn't kill any pony, I would... The hologram and video player stutter for a moment before continuing. ...n't. You that know me know in your heart that I'm not that kind of pony. I'm scared, afraid of what is going to happen to me. Help, please help me..." The hologram then vanishes and you are left alone again.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:51 13/03/2015 by Wyrstel
#22 Posted: 21:39:48 13/03/2015
Surprised by the Pinkie Pie hologram, Echo started to back up nervously, before he bumped into Lunis's foot. "Eep!" he shouted, as he shot straight into the air, his wings catching him before he could start to descend.
---
#23 Posted: 21:54:54 13/03/2015
I looked up at Echo "Its ok, calm down" I said "We need to look around for anything that can clear Pinkie's name" I said, I remembered how nice Pinkie was too me when I first met her, she was hyper, but definitely not a killer
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#24 Posted: 22:59:31 13/03/2015
Name: Limitless Skies
Species: Genetically Modified Pegasus
Appearance: A pastel-lime pegasus with a long, Spitfire-esque mane and tail, colored forest green and dark aqua. Can shoot long, Spectra-stealing blades out of either arm, but for this particular situation, they are blocked by bandages. Wears a black hoodie, headphones, and glasses. Black eyes.
Personality: Pretty goddang insane, acts kind, gets jealous and angry easily.
History: Was made to be a sort of living weapon for the Rainbow Factory, and is periodically sent to the world below to make the Factory look good, and sometimes to collect fillies if the Factory runs low on supplies. The reason for her presence here is that she was sent on a propaganda trip, but her old self got distracted by this opportunity, and she decided to come here instead.
Other: Terminators scare her.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#25 Posted: 00:32:55 14/03/2015
"I agree to find some clues the faster we are done the better chance to save Pinkie would be shattering. Let's find a way to get a map of the building maybe the office" (Does the build look more FNAF 1 2 or 3)
---
POPSMARTS!
#26 Posted: 00:35:26 14/03/2015
Echo looked down at the others, before he noticed Lunis, and realized his mistake. He rubbed the back of his head with one of his front hooves, as he nervously flew down. "Er, sorry about that, I didn't see you come in earlier." he said, extending one of his hooves for a hoofshake. "Er, you can call me Echo." he said, giving a smile with subtly pointy teeth.
---
#27 Posted: 02:36:07 14/03/2015
"Lunis." he replied excepting the hoofshake "Now can we begin."
---
POPSMARTS!
#28 Posted: 02:47:05 14/03/2015
"Where should we look first?" I asked
---
#29 Posted: 02:49:10 14/03/2015
"Well, let's see if there's a security office, maybe there's stuff like cameras we can use there." Echo mused. "If Pinkie really was doing anything bad, it'd appear on the security tapes, right?"
---
#30 Posted: 03:11:22 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Icy blue eyes appear out of the darkness. A black ponytronic unicorn with snow-white mane and tail can be seen out of the corner of your eyes. A buckskin ponytonic pegasus with golden mane and tail appears on your left. A chocolaty brown ponytronic earth pony with black mane and tail appears on your right. Lastly a silver ponytronic earth pony with slate gray mane and tail slowly approaches them from behind.
#31 Posted: 03:13:02 14/03/2015
Limitless quietly approaches the doors, opening them silently with her hoodie pulled over her head. She sees several ponies conversing as she enters, and She greets them with no smile, only waving a hoof. Best to pretend I'm mute. Easier that way.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#32 Posted: 03:38:57 14/03/2015
"Um... Hi guys, we're just trying to clear Pinkie's name, we don't want trouble" I said as I looked around at the ponytronics
---
#33 Posted: 03:41:17 14/03/2015
Limitless glares at the ponytronics, and walks fearlessly towards the security room, walking through an open titanium door and sitting on the swivel chair.
---
#34 Posted: 03:44:22 14/03/2015
Echo started looking around at the ponytronics, his teeth chattering a bit as he moved to stand closer to Austin. "We-we don't want any t-trouble with you..."
---
#35 Posted: 03:49:24 14/03/2015
I draped my changeling wing over Echo "It'll be ok, they won't hurt us" I told him
---
#36 Posted: 03:58:09 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
All of a sudden a terrified cry splits the air. Its coming from deep within the darkness. The ponytronic next to you turns and its hazel eyes gleam in the light. It points its hoof in the direction of the other offices and gallops off to search for the source of the cry. The other ponytronics vanish into the darkness as well. What could have been the cry? Was it me, Astrello, the only pony that anyone know was trapped inside the building?

Meanwhile deep within Partyania:

"Oh little prince, where are you," a voice taunts, daring me to come out.

I remain where I am trembling and afraid.
#37 Posted: 04:08:41 14/03/2015
Limitless bangs loudly on the doors, gesturing for the others to take shelter inside the office.
---
#38 Posted: 04:12:09 14/03/2015
Echo bolted into the security room, but was unable to slow himself down before he crashed straight into one of the file cabinets inside.
---
#39 Posted: 04:20:18 14/03/2015
Limitless holds out a hoof towards Echo with an expressionless face, attempting to prove she's harmless in order to leave them for bait to these... things later.
---
#40 Posted: 04:26:24 14/03/2015
Echo took Limitless's hoof, as he helped himself up from the floor. "Uh... thanks for that, miss." he said, scratching the back of his head with his hoof.
---
#41 Posted: 04:29:15 14/03/2015
I hear the yell and run towards it "Astrello! Is that you?!" I yelled
---
#42 Posted: 05:18:00 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
A ponytronic pushes Austin out of the darkness. It is the chocolaty brown earth pony with black mane and tail. It shakes its head and points in the direction of offices, before vanishing into the dark again. Still my cries of fear echo throughout the building.

Meanwhile deeper into the dark:

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," the voice taunts.

I hide within a box of costumes, in hopes of escaping the one that pursues me. Burying myself with clothes and masks, I watch out of a small crack in the box. With my little wings folded at my side, I curl up fearfully within the depths of the dressup box.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:38 14/03/2015 by Wyrstel
#43 Posted: 07:15:01 14/03/2015
Limitless nods, and bangs loudly on the door button, making them slam open and closed, in order to get Austin's attention, and gestures him to come into the office.
---
#44 Posted: 12:56:49 14/03/2015
"I'm going to find out what's going on" I said to Limitless before going back into the darkness "You're not stopping me from finding my friend"
---
#45 Posted: 18:36:38 14/03/2015
Limitless nods solemnly. She takes something out of a large pocket in her hoodie, appearing to be a rolled-up poster of some kind. She rolls it out, pastes some tape onto from another pocket, and puts it up on the wall behind them. It appears to be a rather large poster advertising the Rainbow Factory. After Limitless hangs it up, she sits down silently and takes a tablet from the table.
---
#46 Posted: 18:40:11 14/03/2015
Meanwhile Lunis is working his way around the backstage he found a endo that belong to the pontronics he also found a black with blue hair pontronics mask and put it on he was kind of bored he then went back to looking around.
---
POPSMARTS!
#47 Posted: 00:41:54 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Ponytronic hooves echo throughout the darkness. Then out of nowhere the chocolaty brown earth pony with black mane slams right into you. It knocks Austin against the wall before leaping at him.

Meanwhile lost in the depths of Partyania:

"Here princely, princely, here little prince. I know you are in here somewhere. Ah ha, gotcha yah," the voice says triumphantly.

"No, no. Let me go. Get off," I say blasting my captor back with a blinding flash of light, before running for my life.

"Get back here," the voice says as the unknown figure chases me.
#48 Posted: 03:53:08 15/03/2015
I barely moved out of the way "Knock it off! I want to see my friend Astrello!" I yelled, ready to fight the ponytronic

((They really should have names))
---
#49 Posted: 05:19:49 15/03/2015
Echo heard a crash, followed by Austin's protests. Those Ponytronics were kinda creepy, and I don't want them to hurt me, he thought, ...but I can't just let them hurt that Changeling!.

"Keep an eye out, and buzz me if anything happens." Echo said to Limitless, as he rushed out the door, flying towards the sound of the Changeling's yelling. Celestia, I hope I'm not too late...
---
#50 Posted: 17:28:43 15/03/2015
Lunis ran out of backstage and to Austin he took off the mask just threw it on Austin's face the he ran into the darkness off the backstage to get the Ponytronics attention
---
POPSMARTS!
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me