Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Five Nights at Hetalia: The New Guard [FNaF and Hetalia Crossover- Private!]
Page 1 of 1
Five Nights at Hetalia: The New Guard [FNaF and Hetalia Crossover- Private!] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#1 Posted: 01:50:37 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
...And kind of a Kid Icarus crossover as well due to Dark Pit, but the title would get long. smilie
Here we are, Prex! ^.^ Time to set things up! We shall use your designs and ideas as the headcanon for this RP. Since it's so casual, I don't think there'll be any character limits. We'll cover everyone, eventually, I guess.
All credit to designs and ideas go to prextail202, and Hetalia, FNAF and Kid Icarus belong to their creators! I own nothing!

Plot
Dark Pit, bored out of his mind, decided to take a trip to the mortal world. While there, he found a job open for a place called "Hetalia's Cafe and Funhouse." Rumor has it that the place was haunted, and the dark angel couldn't think of anything better to do than to investigate. Dark Pit soon found himself with the job of the night guard, watching over the cafe at night. Could the rumors possibly be true? Dark Pit may have gotten his hands full with this one...

Rules
All normal DS rules!
Hurting each other is allowed, but don't kill each other...yet. Hehe.
Gore and heavy violence is fine, just spoiler it if it gets bad so that it adheres to typical RPing rules!
Cussing is allowed, but censor it.
Use this for reference. UPDATE: New and improved reference! Here. :3

Character Sheets (Hetaliatronics)
Name:
Appearance:
Movement Pattern:
Personality:
Other:

My Characters
Dark Pit

Name: Japan
Appearance: Torn up Hetaliatronic with a white jacket, black hair and deep brown eyes.
Movement Pattern: Is mostly quiet and waits in the back, but is quite sneaky and can be dangerous if the mask isn't used quickly enough.
Personality: To the other Hetaliatronics, Japan is calm and mild, sorting out their arguments. He likes to watch the night guard to plan his attack.
Other:

Name: America
Appearance: Newer, blonde-haired blue-eyed Hetaliatronic with a tan overcoat.
Movement Pattern: Somewhat commonly appears in the office, and though can be dangerous for newbies can soon be kept at bay.
Personality: Loud and obnoxious, believes himself to be the leader of the Allied Hetaliatronics. His dialogue can be heard as he comes down the hall to find the night guard.
Other:

Name: China
Appearance: Worn down Hetaliatronic in a green military outfit.
Movement Pattern: Starts out in the storage area, due to being in poor condition despite his newness. He will creep into the ventilation and, if ignored, can be a major threat.
Personality: Doesn't speak much unless spoken to. Even then, tends to accidentally ignite arguments with the other Hetaliatronics in storage.
Other:

Name: France
Appearance: Bright-colored blonde-haired Hetaliatronic.
Movement Pattern: Appears frequently and lingers slightly longer than England. Also has a tendency to do some...rather eerie things...
Personality: Quite the ham amongst the Hetaliatronics, often gets in petty squabbles with England.
Other:

Name: Germany
Appearance: Blonde-haired blue-eyed Hetaliatronic with a constant look of disapproval. Wears a green military outfit.
Movement Pattern: Isn't quite a common sight, but when he does appear, can be a big threat if the mask isn't put on in time.
Personality: Germany is a very serious individual who seems to be rugged and cold, though has a bit of a soft spot for Italy.
Other:

Name: Iceland
Appearance: White-haired young Hetaliatronic with a tan military outfit.
Movement Pattern: Iceland doesn't attack the first few nights, nor does he attack alone. Actually, he doesn't attack- his mere presences makes the vent lights fail.
Personality: Iceland is a fairly calm Hetaliatronic.
Other:

Name: Prussia
Appearance: "Albino" Hetaliatronic with a rather destroyed appearance- he's missing an eye, a handful of teeth and his navy outfit is torn away on his legs.
Movement Pattern: Prussia will rush throughout the cafe, and his only weakness is the flashlight. Beware Iceland-Prussia team attacks.
Personality: Prussia is hotheaded and somewhat self-centered as well as a loudmouth.
Other:

Name: Denmark (Den-trap)
Appearance: Badly damaged, withered, disgusting black-cloaked Hetaliatronic with blonde hair. Has somewhat of an unearthly aura and...are those guts..?
Movement Pattern: Dangerous! Dark Pit will have to learn to lead him back by sound...
Personality: All that is known is that he tends to stay away from the others. Why could this be..?
Other:

Anything I've forgotten? Feel free to correct me, Prex, since this was your idea! :3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:05 19/03/2015 by ShadowMewX
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#2 Posted: 02:10:48 11/03/2015
Thank you for setting up the topic! I'll get to posting my characters soon, and I should try and update that notes journal soon smilie

I'll take Russia, Sealand, Italy, Sweden and Finland for now smilie
I'll get their forms posted soon!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#3 Posted: 02:28:03 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
That'll do! smilie I'll probably grab some more inbetween if possible. I can't wait!
---
#4 Posted: 22:23:39 19/03/2015
Also, I was thinking at one point, adding my OC Newfoundland in later on as a helper to Dark Pit, or someone who decided to stay overnight to see if the rumors where true x3
Anyways, Just So i remember correctly, I took Russia, Sealand, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Romano, Canada and Norway, right? x3
---
#5 Posted: 22:31:45 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
You also have England, and then you'll be right! smilie My sheets have been done, so I'll add 'em.
---
#6 Posted: 00:07:16 20/03/2015
Ok x3 I knew I was forgetting someone.
I'm also assuming that the Nordic 2.0/Toy Nordics don't exist yet and the Prototypes still wander? x3

Name: Russia Marionette
Appearance: http://winter-sunflower.devian...GITAL-506911455
Movement Pattern: Stays in music box until music stops,
Personality: A cheerful fellow who is always smiling, gives prizes out to kids in the daytime, he is kept in place at night time with a music box that must be wound up or he'll come to get you. So don't forget the box or your life is pretty well over. Unlike the others, He isn't exactly animatronic, only his head has animatronic components to it. The rest of him is like a giant stuffed toy or a doll. Maybe there is something paranormal about him...
Other:

Name: England
Appearance: Animatronic of this guy http://hetalia.kitawiki.net/im...nglandChibi.png
Movement Pattern: Much like a certain blue bunny we know, is usually the first to move, and uses the vents as a main approach.
Personality: The last of the 3 on the Main Stage. He is known to be persistent and determined in his programming when a
funny argument is triggered between him and France. This also affects his behavior at night when trying to reach the security guard, to the point that he tends to make security guards more angry than scared at times, though sometimes can appear so quick that you forget to check the vents and he gets you.

Name: Italy
Appearance: http://winter-sunflower.devian...Italy-504465922
Movement Pattern: Doesn't become active until night 4, but when active, doesn't appear in door way and is barely visible on camera unless on main stage. Be careful about this guy.
Personality: The star of the show, the pasta loving Italian is in the lead on stage, holding his signature white flag or a microphone depending on the events at the restaurant! He's usually cheerful, though becoming withered may have changed that a little...
Other:

Name: Romano AKA The Wreck
Appearance: http://winter-sunflower.devian...Wreck-507334125
Movement Pattern: Stays in Kids Corner at first, but then slowly creeps towards the office.
Personality: A animatronic who doesn't seem too happy being torn apart by kids day by day... He tends to loose parts of himself as he wanders around. Though, in order not to loose his head he'll take it off before getting up and carry it around with him. All he can say is all static-y and not understandable. He is rather a recycled animatronic as well, the only one still in use after the shut down of the old restaurant.
Other:

Name: Canada
Appearance: http://winter-sunflower.devian...AWING-506791462
Movement Pattern: Will appear randomly in office, only if you use your mask quick enough will you live
Personality: A completely abandoned animatronic, due to him scaring the kids on his first day on show with the others. A glitch in his system made him act odd, taking his head off in front of the kids. He acts a lot like a certain Golden Bear we know, and is VERY DANGEROUS!!
Other:

Name: Norway
Appearance: http://winter-sunflower.devian...NAH-3-517967756
Movement Pattern: Not as dangerous as Denmark, but still dangerous. Becomes a bit more dangerous if Iceland is in your office.
Personality: Another one of the Nordic Prototypes in HetaHorror. He will walk by your window before appearing in your office, so you have a little bit of a warning to try and lure him away from where you are. If he finds you, there's a chance he'll only harm your ventilation, but he might also kill you. Distraction is the key. There is also something paranormal about this guy...
Other:

Name: Sweden
Appearance: http://winter-sunflower.devian...NAH-3-518014556
Movement Pattern: A animatronic that will appear in the hallways from time to time, use your mask!
Personality: The prototype who holds the title for the cause of 'The Fire Incident' where the wires heated up upon an attempt to be put on a endoskeleton, and his arm caught fire, causing him and a few other of the Prototypes to suffer fire damage. Being the source of this accident, he had suffered the most from the fire. Its a miracle that this animatronic still works.
He's most likely to appear if you tend to rely on your
camera too often. This animatronic may also be haunted by the lost soul of a small child...
Other:

Name: Finland
Appearance: http://winter-sunflower.devian...NAH-3-517877366
Movement Pattern: Tends to cover up cameras when he wanders from room to room, by staring directly into the camera.
Personality: A animatronic who can be avoided if you don't look at
camera 2c, He only appears on that camera screen, and like Iceland, will only attack if you see him on your camera screen. He may be dangerous or completely harmless, its all up to how you play the game per say...
Sometimes, if you listen closely, you can hear the laughter of a small child when he's near, though as strange as it seems, it seems more like a young girl's laughter than a young boy. Something strange is really going on here...
Other:

Meh, I dont think I'll RP Sealand anymore.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:39:09 20/03/2015 by prextail202
#7 Posted: 01:54:08 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmm, let's see...yup, the Nordics shall be in their prototype phase. And are the Axis in good condition, or are they withered?
Can you give me a little bit on Newfoundland? Dark Pit might need some hands fending off 17 Hetaliatronics... smilie
Would you like me to take Sealand or should we not use him in this RP? :3
---
#8 Posted: 02:16:06 20/03/2015
Ok, and the Axis are in their withered phase smilie
Newfoundland's a pretty bubbly and cheerful guy, and pretty funny too. A little like Pit too I suppose xD
All I do know is that he'd annoy Dark Pit a lot x3
http://sta.sh/01i8pgz9idb5
---
#9 Posted: 02:40:37 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Sure thing! ^.^ You may use him- he doesn't need a character sheet. But perhaps don't introduce him as a worker right away? I have a feeling that it will be hilarious for Dark Pit to admit the place is haunted after some experience. smilie
Any idea about Sealand? smilie
Finally, should I keep the name of the place "Hetalia's Cafe and Funplace" or should it be changed?
---
#10 Posted: 03:23:25 23/03/2015
OOC: Ok, sounds good smilie
You may use they character if you like
Name sounds fine smilie
---
#11 Posted: 03:34:18 24/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: All right! I might skip out on Sealand for now, but perhaps I'll put him in later. Here we go! smilie

Dark Pit stared at the banner on the top of the place he'd been hired to work in. It read, "Hetalia's Cafe and Funhouse." Dark Pit could only read this by squinting, as the dimming outside light was making everything dark. It was 11:30 at night. With determination, the dark angel walked forward and pushed the door open. It creaked ominously, but Dark Pit put more pressure on it and the sounds ceased. A strong, musty odor almost made him cough, but he tried his best to shake it off and get moving.
As the tap of his sandals echoed down the empty halls, he thought about his predicament. A little while ago, on one of his trips to the Overworld, he'd stumbled across this place. He didn't quite care for the contents, except for one thing- the locals claimed Hetalia's Cafe and Funhouse was haunted. That certainly caught his attention. Seeing that securing the suspiciously open job position was easier than sneaking around and investigating on his own, he'd taken the opportunity and gotten the job. Dark Pit looked around the dark hallways. The job in particular was as a night security guard, but he didn't know anything more specific than that. He hoped that his boss had left some sort of message for him in the office. Dark Pit snorted. Or was he asking too much? He'd probably be able to figure it out anyway. After all, this was just a dumb old restaurant, right?
He walked past one of the show stages, red gaze flickering over the anamatronics. They were indeed creepy. Perpetually grinning with their new, slick coats. And children loved these things...yeah right. The one in the front caught his attention. Was that a flicker of his eyelid? Dark Pit whisked his dark bangs away with his hand, deciding he was just seeing things. The name cards above the animatronics read "Britain," "France," "America," and "China," though the China animatronic seemed to be absent. An arrow pointed down another hall, exclaiming "This way to the Prize Corner!" Dark Pit realized the halls branched out in different directions. A Nordic stage, dining rooms, arcades, the Children's Corner...he carefully made notes, then walked down a hall leading to the office.
As he walked in, he noticed the room was mostly bare. A fan blew air around noisily next to a clunky-looking music box, and a formal outfit that the angel decided was his security guard attire was folded up neatly on the desk, amidst the papers. Knickknacks also lined the area as well as posters and labels. A telephone sat in a corner, and Dark Pit eyed it warily. Shrugging, he looked over everything else. A spare animatronic head, for whatever reason, was laying on its side. Dark Pit nudged it with a foot, and frowned at the smell that arose. On the sides of the walls were vents on either side, and buttons above them were labelled, simply, "LIGHT." There was a set of monitors as well as a flashlight and a desk chair for him to sit in, so Dark Pit occupied himself with that instead. Sitting down, he checked the time. 11:58. His shift would begin soon.

OoC: Holy Palutena, didn't mean to write that much! smilie Anyhow, do you have any "Phone dude" dialogues? I know you have at least the first night- it's on your old reference sheet on DA- but do you plan on writing more, or should I? :3 I will begin writing for my Hetaliatronics next post!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:24 25/03/2015 by ShadowMewX
#12 Posted: 21:52:22 24/03/2015
OOC: Lol, no problem, first posts are always a bit lengthy smilie
And feel free to write more if you wish for the phone dialogues, I don't really plan on writing anymore anytime soon ^.^;

What Dark Pit didnt know was, as he was walking past the many animatronics in the establishment, was that a spare few where 'watching' him. They seemed awfully curious of the new guy, and a certain robotic British fellow couldn't wait to know more about the new guy. The dark angel had given off a strange vibe to the animatronic Englishman, and he didnt really like the new night guard. But, perhaps his assumptions where wrong. They could always be right, but no matter what the answer was, he was going to pay this guy a little visit.
As the clock soon struck 12:00, the place grew suddenly more...eerie to say the very least. The vibe that the Cafe and Funhouse gave off was disturbingly frightening. The fact that this place had rumors of being haunted and had creepy animatronics to add to that didnt help any poor night-guard that would become victim of this living nightmare at all. They really don't give you all the details of this place when you sign up for the job.
The clock changing from 11:59 to 12:00 was like a alarm to the animatronic Hetalians in the building, allowing them to now activate as they pleased and begin to wander around, and eventually find any 'intruders' or 'endoskeletons without a suit.' England's usual ticked off frown curved into a smile, and as he began to activate, he began to slowly walk, though it would take some time for him to get to full speed.
---
#13 Posted: 21:50:59 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: I spent all afternoon writing 7 nights of phone dude dialogue! smilie For it to line up, the Hetaliatronics in storage (Axis + China) won't move until night 3, and the prototypes won't move till late night 4 or night 5. They can still talk to each other, though!

Dark Pit jumped a little bit at the sudden ringing of a phone, but frowned at himself. What was he, scared of a place for children? He soon realized that the phone was actually relaying a prerecorded message and that he couldn't communicate with the person on the other end. Booting up the monitors to watch over the place, he let the voicemail roll.
"Hey, hey, what's up, dude? I decided to pre-record some messages here for ya, since, uh, they don't offer much advice for newbies. Now, you may have heard the rumors about this place, but don't take 'em too seriously, heh heh. Ahem, anyway, there's some things that I have to read to you, par the legal agreement and that fun stuff." The sound of ruffling papers could be heard, and Dark Pit heard the person's voice shift into a more serious tone. "Welcome to your new job at Hetalia's Cafe and Funhouse, where fun is waiting to be discovered worldwide- literally. Here at Hetalia's you'll be able to taste foods from across the world, and watch our live shows played by none other than our amazing animatronics, who each come from a different country across the world! Hetalia's Cafe and Funhouse is not responsible for injury or missing persons. Should a night guard go missing, a missing person report will be filled in by the end of the month." He cleared his throat, lapsing back into his previously relaxed manner. Dark Pit's eyebrow twitched. He hadn't quite gotten all that legal stuff, but it certainly didn't sound all that genuine. Before he could think on it more, the guy on the phone continued. "Sounds all fine and dandy, right? Don't pay it any mind, you'll be fine! Take a look at your monitor."
Dark Pit rolled his eyes, gaze flicking back to it. He'd been watching it all this time. But suddenly, he noticed something. One of the characters on the main stage was missing!

"Going out already, mon amie?" France chuckled at the European country as he left the stage. He followed England off the stage, even though America huffed at their early exit. "Dude, the phone guy whatever thing is probably giving the night guard instructions! Too early!"
"You just stand theire and shoff a hamburger in it," France returned lightly. "Besides, it'll be fun! Can you imagine hes face if we poke our heads in those little vents?"
"Boring!" America yawned. "If you're going to leave, might as well jump out at him first thing instead of playing peek-a-boo!"
"Well then vy don't you go and get in hes face, then?" France implored. Having no good answer, America quieted down. "Come back, England!" France called to him, following his fellow Hetalian.
---
#14 Posted: 00:25:26 11/01/2016
England's smirk turned to a frown and his eyes turned into a glare. He turned around and looked at the others, "You two arent going to get anywhere if you keep this up, and we cant be talking either, the guard'll hear us." He said, and then looked at America. "And before you say anything, no, he doesnt have superpowers, he has cameras." the Englishman robot stated, before leaving the other two behind and heading towards the office slowly, thinking to himself what route he should take.
---
#15 Posted: 04:59:43 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's weird," Dark Pit muttered to himself. He flipped through the cameras in an effort to find he missing one as the phone person's voice prattled on. "Notice that there main stage. There are, on a normal basis, four robots! Used to be five, but I'll tell ya about ol' China later. Yeah, the animatronics- Hetaliatronics, if you will- do tend to move a bit. They get curious, like you or I! But don't go out to say hello just yet."
I had no intention to, Dark Pit thought. He finally had found the missing one, in the next room over. Due to the dim lighting being cast over it, the appearance of it was somewhat unsettling.
"I'll tell you why, um, later. But for now I'm gonna help you get all settled and comfy! You'll see on your desk the Italy character mask, the flashlight, the monitor, the music box and your work outfit. And to your left and right are the vents and in front is the hall. These are all really important! You need to wear that outfit, please, for your safety. ...And ah, for the officialness of your position! Of course.
"That music box needs to stay wound up. The monitor is easy enough to explain. You can track the Hetaliatronics from there. Oh, and keep an eye on the vents and hall, too, using the vent lights and flashlight. Those curious Hetaliatronics will try to get in through there to check you out, and I promise that you don't want 'em in here." Dark Pit nodded his head, silently agreeing.
"Last is the character mask! It...um, has to do with why the Hetaliatronics move (I'll tell you later, keep your socks on!), but just slip it on if a Hetaliatronic in the hallway gets close. They'll leave ya, especially Germany, if they think you're Italy!" The guy on the phone laughed a little, but the joke was lost on Dark Pit. He huffed slightly in annoyance.
"Ahhh...well, dude, that's all you need to know for now! Have any questions, leave them on the phone. I'll record another message tomorrow. Good luck!"
Dark Pit growled as the phone quieted down. What a shady place and management! He still had tons of questions, and the guy didn't even have the guts to have a physical confrontation. Whatever. The first order of business was to wear the dumb night guard outfit. Dark Pit really didn't want to- after all, the Italy mask usage and the night guard outfit seemed awfully contradictory. He pushed it aside for now, looking around to make sure everything was alright. Besides, well, the one wandering robot...

"Oh yeah? That's just what they want you to think, England," America muttered to himself.
France stopped at the base of the stage, watching England depart from the room. That nightguard is going to get quite the surprise, he thought cheerily. I shall let Monsieur England go on his merry way, and then see what happens when he returns. Even though he's dense as a brick, it most certainly works to put his rushing skills to use.
"France, dude," America whispered to him. Well, as much as America could whisper, anyway.
"Oui?"
"Do you feel it? That strange feeling?" America's animatronic face couldn't quite reflect emotion the way a human could, but he seemed to be staring off into the direction England had left.
"I hafen't a clue of what you're talking about," the Frenchman responded. "You must be more specific than that."
"Something about the guard..." America trailed off, but the moment of thought was broken by some cheesy dialogue programmed in to his character.
"Do shut up, America," France requested lightly. He couldn't help but wonder, though... what about the new guard was different from the previous human ones?
---
#16 Posted: 20:43:42 11/01/2016
((YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR AVATAR :0))

England seemed to feel a bit off about the guard as well. It just seemed that the animatronics themselves werent the only non human presence in the building. He put that aside for now, that was just superstition, right? It had to be, they only hired humans. It's not like the guard wasn't human...
Soon coming across a vent, he smiled and decided to go his usual route, and the rattling noises in the vents could probably be heard.
clank
clank
clank...

It only got closer and closer to the office...

Meanwhile, with the music still at play, the Russian marionette lay still in his box, smiling at the calming tune of the cheerful music box theme. He couldn't care less as of now, but if that music were to be taken away from him, there would be stuff he would care about, and he would get to the bottom of that problem...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me