Page 1 of 1
I'm here to help... [CLOSED]
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#1 Posted: 23:10:21 29/11/2008 | Topic Creator
if you are stuck somewhere on the game tell me and i can help you
turri2292 Red Sparx Gems: 28
#2 Posted: 01:30:15 30/11/2008
yes where the 4 stone dragons are that you have to activate with the crystal keys. i activated the 3rd one from the left took the wind tunnel to the right came to area where it said use spyro and earth element to get to other vine. i used cinder on vine to left... than had spyro to swing up to boulder thats between the 2 vines have tried to use his earth element to try and hit the boulder but cant seam to do it anyone out there to help me with this one? your help will be greatly appreciated
dragonmaster1 Green Sparx Gems: 328
#3 Posted: 00:32:51 01/12/2008
you have to go on the very top of the vines and jump off and use earth bolder on the wall,DO NOT START FLYING! it will mess up the whole process.if your earth ball is upgraded all the way it will only take two hits,
if it is not it will take about 4 hits.
---
It's not mean,it's creative humor
turri2292 Red Sparx Gems: 28
#4 Posted: 00:37:44 01/12/2008
thanks for the help now hopefully just one last help...I have made it to the part where the dam breaks and have to destroy all the crystals on the beast. i got 5 so far but i cant seam to find the rest i found another but cant seam to fly high enough. any tips on flying higher? thanks again in advance.
dragonmaster1 Green Sparx Gems: 328
#5 Posted: 00:44:27 01/12/2008
sometimes, you have to break other cristals to get to another cristal or you have to jump on diffrent platforms.If you want to fly higher, flap your wings more
---
It's not mean,it's creative humor
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me