darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Elite Stink Bomb in instruction sheet?
Page 1 of 1
Elite Stink Bomb in instruction sheet?
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#1 Posted: 13:44:29 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Stink Bomb?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#2 Posted: 13:56:05 01/03/2015
That's odd. This doesn't confirm anything. We must've been the only people to open our EE.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#3 Posted: 13:59:39 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: GigaCamo
That's odd. This doesn't confirm anything. We must've been the only people to open our EE.

I know that this confirm anything but it's strange to add stink bomb in instruction sheet xD
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 14:10:43 01/03/2015
What if... That actually wasn't Stink Bomb...

*Skylanders 5 confirmed* smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Garygoh884 Gold Sparx Gems: 2854
#5 Posted: 14:16:08 01/03/2015
Looks like top-hit characters would serve practical example in such instruction sheets. I'm not quite sure if it was either an error, or as intended otherwise... for my growing concern that error rates would increase over the years by the producers. It seems like the probability of future game leaks are giving rise, for characters from the next game were used in these existing manuals.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:23:59 01/03/2015 by Garygoh884
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 14:32:59 01/03/2015
The main charaeristics certainly look like Stink Bomb, but the pose isn't the same - and the Elite skylanders only change in paint job and ingame. Unless TFB ended up making another tick-tailed mammal with that tied-up hair and had to cut him from the roster because of the similarities, probably whoever made the manual pictures drew the poor guy from memory(and made him two thumbs taller).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#7 Posted: 17:37:51 01/03/2015
In an interview somewhere I-Wei said that not all Eon's elite will be from the first game and currently we only know of the SSA Eon's elite so maybe there will be a 2nd series of Eon's elites!?
(If I find the interview I'll post it)
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8 Posted: 17:50:10 01/03/2015
Hmm... I remember seeing that in a video from a few months ago.

I thought everyone had already realized that..
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 18:10:51 01/03/2015
Now that you mention it, it does rings a few bells in my head...

But I must have forgotten it, simply because I think it is nonsensical.

What is the point of declaring a series of Eon's Elites, which should be the strongest, most powerful and probably bravest Skylanders of them all... If then you are just gonna add more...?

It might make sense for Skylanders Trap Team and up characters, as they technically didn't had their time to shine yet, not for other SA, Giants or SWAP Force's Skylanders.

They should have distributed the EEs among the three games' characters with Cores, Giants and Swappers.
Doing it now sounds jus illogical.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#10 Posted: 18:48:02 01/03/2015
Yeah, it kinda does. Is there any sales statistics on the elites? Because if they sold really well that could be a reasoning behind releasing more.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#11 Posted: 20:06:36 01/03/2015
Quote: TTD
Yeah, it kinda does. Is there any sales statistics on the elites? Because if they sold really well that could be a reasoning behind releasing more.

I'd say mediocre otherwise some of these would've sold out by now. I'm sure expectations were not over-reaching since many have 3 or more incarnations of the figure.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#12 Posted: 22:02:08 01/03/2015
Yeah they were one of the products I noticed didn't sell out at Xmas. The price is just way too much. A few people would've bought 1 but only collectors would be getting them all.

I think they would've suited better as a 5th anniversary special figure, but this game they seem to be testing a lot of different figures reposes ( EE , minis , normal repose and variants, even traps after the first wave were all reposes), I guess to know which direction to go.

Producing way too many figures for a year and Stretched themselves too thin I think.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#13 Posted: 23:50:09 01/03/2015
That's definately Stink Bomb. Same pose and everything.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#14 Posted: 21:30:24 02/03/2015
Odd...
Garygoh884 Gold Sparx Gems: 2854
#15 Posted: 15:14:48 06/03/2015
Looks like it's similar to every Mad Libs game, particularly for kids to noodle the stories with absurd words only for fun. Teenagers or older, on the other hand, uses words that closely blends with the stories. That is, one bears a resemblence to Trap Team and others resemble SWAP Force, Giants, and Spyro's Adventure respectively. With this, Trap Team game developers seemed to make an attempt to boost popularity to kids, strategically by inducing "awesomeness" within the upcoming game - from using Trap Masters generally shear in size to unaminous decisions of frequent characters as Eon's Elites.

Whenever you were a kid, you probably be awed by the epic fights from every episode of Power Rangers and Ultraman series. You saw the defenders protecting their world and humanity from destruction by evil forces sizing from average person's to high-scale skyscrapers. By my theory, the game developers think something large would attract even more kids - to what kids probably awe by indulgence of these shows, and that's the reason of why Skylanders Giants and Skylanders Trap Team should be announced.

Reading every backstory of new characters existed in the current Trap Team website, they typically replace periods with exclamation marks at the end of each - for me, all of which seems insensible, but neither from the previous series. Looks like the developers are probably making up their mind. They were literally building a "reading rollercoaster" for the kids - by including bogus turning points in every new written detail! Comparing High Five's initial winning backstory submitted during the Frito-Lay contest with the one on the official Skylanders website, the only difference which at the end of it the period is insensibly replaced with an exclamation mark, and so does for Gearshift's. You can read these backstories of the new characters here.

In conclusion, the development of every Skylanders game seemed meddled. If companies of developers were able to understand each other's focus and aim, the next would've been better. The companies that we've known right now is the "professionalist" Vicarious Visions, and the "awesome-filler" Toys for Bob. Teamwork should be taken into account in the production of Trap Team and the upcoming "Skylanders 5" game. What considered inside the production line is always oddity.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:18:19 06/03/2015 by Garygoh884
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me