darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Wave 4 Trap Masters are out in Italy and Spain!
Page 1 of 1
Wave 4 Trap Masters are out in Italy and Spain! [CLOSED]
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1 Posted: 17:04:59 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Some people have been spotting Wave 4 at stores!!!!!!

(Correction: In Spain and Italy.)
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:32:26 27/02/2015 by Matteomax
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#2 Posted: 17:07:06 27/02/2015
yep, out already:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
DragonShine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#3 Posted: 17:41:13 27/02/2015
Is this true for canada?....Any dragons out? smilie
---
Still trying to recruit to my dragon army:S2 Bash, S2 Zap, Thorn Horn Camo, S1 Whirlwind,s1 Cynder
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4 Posted: 17:42:08 27/02/2015
Going to look for them tomorrow
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#5 Posted: 18:56:42 27/02/2015
I just went to TRU and called the other one in the area (Raleigh, NC), Raleigh hasn't had anything since Tuesday, but Cary/Crossroads is expecting a truck tomorrow. I'll be there early, I owe my son a Short Cut for good behavior.
- Unreall
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#6 Posted: 19:08:43 27/02/2015
Quote: Unreallystic
I just went to TRU and called the other one in the area (Raleigh, NC), Raleigh hasn't had anything since Tuesday, but Cary/Crossroads is expecting a truck tomorrow. I'll be there early, I owe my son a Short Cut for good behavior.
- Unreall

Did they say that it was trap masters or cores or both?
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#7 Posted: 19:13:39 27/02/2015
Everyone in the US/Canada,

I'd take this (for the moment) with a grain of salt. All of the packaging shown in photos so far has been of the double-hooked European/Australian packaging. At this moment, we don't have a firm launch date for any wave 4 stuff other than Blackout (shipping from Best Buy 3/8, apparently).

To the topic creator, I'd ask that you please update your topic to include wherever you are, such as "WAVE 4 OUT IN THE UK!!!" or "WAVE 4 OUT IN EU!!!" As it is, it's deceptive, as there are quite a few places where it isn't out yet and is not likely to be out for a while.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Taronyx Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#8 Posted: 19:14:17 27/02/2015
These pics are from Spain. They aren't out in the US yet.
---
I don't want the world, I just want your half
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#9 Posted: 19:14:35 27/02/2015
Quote: preciousawaken
- Unreall

No mention of any details, just they were expecting a shipment.

For all I know, it could be more water traps HAHAHAHAHA
-Unreall
#10 Posted: 19:21:32 27/02/2015
Quote: preciousawaken
- Unreall

No mention of any details, just they were expecting a shipment.

For all I know, it could be more water traps HAHAHAHAHA
-Unreall

Thanks....I work all day tomorrow so keep me posted on what the Cary store has please. I have a feeling it will be wave 3 but fingers crossed for wave 4.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#11 Posted: 19:28:10 27/02/2015
Anyone in New Jersey found them in stores yet?
#12 Posted: 19:28:27 27/02/2015
Short cut looks embarrasingly better that most of the skylanders, I can tell you that.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#13 Posted: 19:32:00 27/02/2015
CORRECTION: These are only out in Italy at the moment.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#14 Posted: 19:37:35 27/02/2015
Quote: Matteomax

...and Spain. Those pics were taken at Madridsmilie
---
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#15 Posted: 19:38:05 27/02/2015

Actually, per user angelg in another thread (//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=114668), they're in Spain and they've already gotten at least Knight Light, and that was yesterday. Maybe the official release date hasn't hit for Spain, but apparently some retailers are letting them out the doors.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
#16 Posted: 19:49:47 27/02/2015
Quote: darkchylde28

Actually, per user angelg in another thread (//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=114668), they're in Spain and they've already gotten at least Knight Light, and that was yesterday. Maybe the official release date hasn't hit for Spain, but apparently some retailers are letting them out the doors.

-Doug

Knight Light, Short Cut, Thunderbolt, Knight Mare and Short Cut Variant are already out at Spain. Haven't spotted the rest of wave 4 and I don't think I will until march.
---
lushipur Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#17 Posted: 20:00:30 27/02/2015
For the italian: where? I didnt see them at gamestop, feltrinelli or mediaworld.
I found a jet vac + mini, a jade fire kracken and some other swap force variant...
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#18 Posted: 20:08:07 27/02/2015
Quote: lushipur
For the italian: where? I didnt see them at gamestop, feltrinelli or mediaworld.
I found a jet vac + mini, a jade fire kracken and some other swap force variant...

Yeah, no wave 4 :/ Gamestop's date is 27th but nothing at moment D:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#19 Posted: 21:50:25 27/02/2015
So Australia gets wave 4 traps first, Europe gets the trap masters and then I assume America will get the cores? These releases are pretty entertaining, I'd be enjoying my self if I didn't want my new skylanders already lol .
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#20 Posted: 04:26:50 28/02/2015
Seems reasonable because that will allow Bat Spin & High Five, along with the 4 new ones, be out for those who have not got the first two & pick up the new ones.
But, then again, TRU might just get everything but the traps immediately (like they did in Wave 3).
For us in the US, we'll have to wait & see. But if we get the cores before the rest, that's fine with me. It will be easier on my wallet.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#21 Posted: 04:00:23 01/03/2015
Has someone with the single packed knight light and knight mare looked into if they have access to the soul gem upgrades? Maybe the single packs have a different code or something that means their soul gems arnt locked. As without the sunscrapper spire and midnight museum they don't really have access to their soul gems which is pretty ridiculous if they have completely discontinued the adventure packs.
---
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#22 Posted: 04:11:00 01/03/2015
Quote: wild_defender
Has someone with the single packed knight light and knight mare looked into if they have access to the soul gem upgrades? Maybe the single packs have a different code or something that means their soul gems arnt locked. As without the sunscrapper spire and midnight museum they don't really have access to their soul gems which is pretty ridiculous if they have completely discontinued the adventure packs.

This.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#23 Posted: 04:17:24 01/03/2015
I still want some basic information if the expansion packs are discontinued, because if they are it's pretty ridiculous for Activision to keep "selling it" on skylanders.com...unless of course they just want to PO customers.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:37 01/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#24 Posted: 06:07:00 01/03/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
I still want some basic information if the expansion packs are discontinued, because if they are it's pretty ridiculous for Activision to keep "selling it" on skylanders.com...unless of course they just want to PO customers.

Out of curiosity, I checked EBay...the dark expansion pack has recently sold for about $60 while the light has sold for $60-80ish. They were still at about $40-45 in January. Supply seems to really be going down on both of them...perhaps they are discontinued. It seems to be the opposite trend of what's happened with the Kaos trap.
#25 Posted: 10:29:27 01/03/2015

I'll check today and Let you knowsmilie I hope the portal will be able to read Knight Ligth without getting him out of the box.
---
#26 Posted: 10:59:26 01/03/2015
Ok this is what happens when I place the single Knight Light on the portal and go to see Persephone ( I think soul gem required). Sorry for the horrible resolution:

---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#27 Posted: 11:20:20 01/03/2015
Quote: angelg
Ok this is what happens when I place the single Knight Light on the portal and go to see Persephone ( I think soul gem required). Sorry for the horrible resolution:

Yes, it does seems like the Soul Gem is required.

If that was the case, this would be a horrible, horrible decision. They are practically forcing you to buy an Adventure Pack to fully upgrade a Skylander sold separately.
Bad idea...

However, sometimes you can't buy the Soul Gem, or other attacks, because they first require you to purchase another power first.
Don't remember if the image changes, in that case.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#28 Posted: 12:08:37 01/03/2015
That's gonna suck for a lot of people then.

I don't think they would've done this on purpose though. They must've just made a terrible mistake.

They'll really have to release a special pack that just has the museum and sun spire in it or something or all the fans that weren't able to get the adventure packs are gonna be even more annoyed to miss out on basic content of a figure.

I spose they could do a game download update ( although I'm not sure you can do these without pre-designing the game to except updates in the first place) but it still wouldn't work for the wii, and that's still wat a lot of kids play on.

Maybe one of you Americans post a comment on activisions help page about this? I can't do it from my country and a lot of people will want to know what the deal is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:15:03 01/03/2015 by wild_defender
#29 Posted: 12:21:16 01/03/2015

I don't think they would've done this on purpose though. They must've just made a terrible mistake.

They'll really have to release a special pack that just has the museum and sun spire in it or something or all the fans that weren't able to get the adventure packs are gonna be even more annoyed to miss out on basic content of a figure.

I spose they could do a game download update ( although I'm not sure you can do these without pre-designing the game to except updates in the first place) but it still wouldn't work for the wii, and that's still wat a lot of kids play on.

Maybe one of you Americans post a comment on activisions help page about this? I can't do it from my country and a lot of people will want to know what the deal is.

Yes, you are right, it must have been a mistake.

And I think the game is designed to receive updates, but don't know about characters related ones...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#30 Posted: 12:30:11 01/03/2015

so pointless in buying only the single figures then, i'm just glade i did jump on the adventure packs straight away when i did see them(instead of waiting for a price drop). call it intuition or learnt from previous skylanders experience... so it dont comes as a shock at all, that you need the sunscrapper spire and midnight museum pieces to get the soul gems. activision have either planed this very poorly or they did it on purpose so they could sell more... my guess is that activision just got more cynical when it comes to fleecing their customers and fans of skylanders games. we can all just hope skylanders5 dont get worse, even if the fight with disney infinity is getting harder, its not the customers and fans of skylanders games that should end up with the short end of the stick. if that is the way forward for activision and its skylanders games. then we will have a repeat of what happen to the guitar heroes games again.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#31 Posted: 12:42:28 01/03/2015
Quote: Drek95

Yes, you are right, it must have been a mistake.

And I think the game is designed to receive updates, but don't know about characters related ones...

the update we got for trap team was only for the online part for the game (all the bug reports support this)... this happen with the ps4 version swap force too that only got an update for the online. trap team was released october 2, 2014 and it is done and will not get anymore updates. as usually its all about the dlc now for activisions..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#32 Posted: 12:46:13 01/03/2015
Probably just a (terrible) mistake.

They didn't want these characters to be known, until the big reveal.
And they simply forgot to tweak the Single Packs' Trap Masters, though I don't even know if that is possible...

After all, Blade's and Déjà Vu's Soul Gems are within the main game.

They could have simply put the Soul Gems behind the Light and Dark Gates inside the Story Mode, however. It's still and unhappy decision.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#33 Posted: 12:56:26 01/03/2015

They didn't want these characters to be known, until the big reveal.
And they simply forgot to tweak the Single Packs' Trap Masters, though I don't even know if that is possible...

After all, Blade's and Déjà Vu's Soul Gems are within the main game.

They could have simply put the Soul Gems behind the Light and Dark Gates inside the Story Mode, however. It's still and unhappy decision.

when it comes to money decision activision can be very cynical and they don't just forget something... in my opinion this was planed from the start.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#34 Posted: 13:10:43 01/03/2015
I really hope Skylanders 5 will mark the change of politics regarding upgrades, then.

Otherwise, I don't think there will be a lot of happy Knight Light and Knight Mare's owners, out there...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#35 Posted: 13:24:01 01/03/2015
Knowing Activision, heck they want more of your money and will do anything to get just that. Expect to be losing out on that extra little upgrade unless you want to fork out for the adventure pack. But again its just one upgrade so not a big deal, I'd actually be surprised if this did get patched due to complications with character coding. Guess I'll be hoping for more adventure packs now. There has to be more stock, doesn't there?
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#36 Posted: 13:27:21 01/03/2015
Just use the editor if you want the soul gem... It's the only way to fix it.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#37 Posted: 15:58:18 01/03/2015
^ Cop out, and I'd say 1/10 of one half percent of customers even know about this thing's existence.

Correct, terrible for the knowing consumer and hopefully bad for Activision sales wise. I'm not sure what the heck they are thinking here. Trying to double dip by selling them the figure because expansion pack is unavailable and then let it rain expansion packs during the summer?

Again, for those that claim to have Activision's ear...is the expansion pack canceled or not?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:00:54 01/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
#38 Posted: 17:35:15 01/03/2015
I am kind of surprised that we do not have any gameplay videos for Short Cut and Thunderbolt yet. I don't get mine til Wednesday so it is killing me haha.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#39 Posted: 17:46:55 03/03/2015
Some one on Youtube has finally uploaded guides on smilie and smilie and I'm kinda unhappy with them. Short Cut was on the Puppet Master path and seems to take a lot of damage, but his stilts do a lot of damage surprisingly and Thunderbolt is a total monster. It looks like he chose the Eye of the Storm path I think and poor smilie will be forgotten in no time. smilie
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#40 Posted: 18:00:11 03/03/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Some one on Youtube has finally uploaded guides on smilie and smilie and I'm kinda unhappy with them. Short Cut was on the Puppet Master path and seems to take a lot of damage, but his stilts do a lot of damage surprisingly and Thunderbolt is a total monster. It looks like he chose the Eye of the Storm path I think and poor smilie will be forgotten in no time. smilie

I got them in the mail yesterday. I like Short Cut. He does take damage easily but is fun to play with especially once you upgrade to the "cutting frenzy." I think that cutting frenzy deals a good amount of damage. The stilts are fun too but they don't deal damage to some of the villains...the larger the villain the harder it is to damage them..which is dumb. Thunderbolt is a beast. He is strong and a million times more interesting than Gusto. My only problem with him is his speed.

As for the paths I chose Puppet Master for Short Cut and I of the Storm for Thunderbolt.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#41 Posted: 19:17:01 03/03/2015
Thank you precious for the reassurance. I do hope I enjoy smilie and have a lot of fun with him whichever path I choose for him.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me