Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dungeons of the magical master [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#401 Posted: 14:18:28 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
'Atmos' scowled, "We would like our original bodies back right now, do you know how uncomfortable this is?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you really ought to just let this go. I think it's an improvement." Magiah's voice replied.

"An improvement!?" 'Alcaema' exclaimed, "This is no improvement."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#402 Posted: 00:41:57 13/05/2015
Rumin scoffed at the title of 'Mage' and crossed his arms. "There is no such thing as a true mage," he grumbled, "Unless you become one with the magic you manipulate." His attitude was daggers towards Trydan. He sharply turned around and began inspecting the area they were in, ignoring Magiah's voice and the others. The sooner he could find the right way, the sooner he could kill the wicked beast that put him here and leave.
Moonlight turned to the group. "Nice to meet you all." She said with a small bow. "I hope we can work well together." Magiah's words meant nothing to her, probably a trick to throw them off track. "Ignore his discouraging talk, and focus on the matter at hand." she spoke. "You who are in anothers body, instead of getting your own back, learn as much as you can about the vessel you have. Their abilities might give you ideas, and you might find ways of using their abilities that they didn't think of."
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#403 Posted: 02:00:39 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
The dragon that used to be Alcaema sighed, "Maybe we should just bear through it; if Magiah did it once, he could just do it again if we turned back. Although, I still hate this."
---
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#404 Posted: 02:09:19 13/05/2015
"Fine I guess mage wasn't the right title to describe him." Raxtus said. "Maybe magician or wizard. I'm sorry that I didn't use the title correctly."
"I don't really care about the distinctions at the moment. Spell weaver, magic user, anything works for me." Trydan said with a look of great concentration on his face as he read the spell over and over again.
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#405 Posted: 00:01:07 14/05/2015
"Fire-wight, stop messing with Trydan the Mage…" Ryu snarled, "or I'll get him to freeze your puny post-human body into pieces!"

"I hope you know what you're getting into…" Sandburr hissed. "Number one rule of survival: don't mess with anything more than three feet taller than you."

"Hey!" Ryu snapped. "No short jokes!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#406 Posted: 00:03:45 14/05/2015
"Well, I have always been interested in how Velia uses her shadows as well as she does, since it's a really rare element in our world..." Avia said with a thoughtful look.

Velia sighed, staring at the floor. "So long as this is only temporary I suppose I can tolerate it. Avia and I do share all but one Element anyhow. Though our skills with fire are quite... Different." She murmured vaguely.

"She sucks at it." Avia spoke up, grinning. "Well, she's not bad at firebreathing, I wager she's a fair amount above average. But it's certainly one of the few things my sister isn't besting me at anytime ever."

"Well we can't all be the protege of a Phoenix, Avia." Velia said defensively, face red as her sibling snickered.

"We all have our imperfections, Vel. I don't have awesome shadow powers, and you can't light a torch. No need for excuses." Avia chirped, backing off when Velia glared at her.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#407 Posted: 00:12:11 14/05/2015
"Well it wouldn't matter. Even with access to the Ice element and even though i know more about the element itself then most Ice users, I can't control it." Trydan said. "All I could manage is probably an uncontrolled burst that would most likely freeze me and everyone around me. "
"Yeah he leaves that up to me and some other friends." Raxtus said. "And, you should get to bed. You're beyond tired. Don't bother with the spell now."
---
#408 Posted: 21:17:55 14/05/2015
"Fire wight!?" Rumin turned, his magma bubbling ferociously "Call me a wight again, see what happens pest!" He hissed, stepping closer to Ryu.

Moonlight sighed, pretending to ignore Rumin "Oh dear. This should be interesting." she said as she walked to Trydan. She didn't seem to mind the argument that much however, her interests set moreso on Trydan and his powers. "I could sense that you were an ice user. So am I."
---
#409 Posted: 22:00:10 14/05/2015
"I aswell, friend, enchanting to see another wielder of such an element." Aneitha spoke up, regarding Moonlight with a look of intrigue.

"Pardon my interruption, but I've noticed the aura you give off, and honestly, I'm abit envious. That ability would certainly do very well with the one my crystals already grant me." She went on in a good-natured tone, swishing her tail as she gave a soft smile. "What else can you do? I'll bet you're quite skilled."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#410 Posted: 22:07:54 14/05/2015
OOC: were both of those directed at moonlight?
---
#411 Posted: 22:14:50 14/05/2015
(Yup)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#412 Posted: 22:26:47 14/05/2015
OOC: ok, sorry. I can't word right haha

Moonlight smiled nervously, possibly blushing if she didn't have scales. "I'm nothing special, really." She said, making circles on the ground with her talon. " I'm attuned to ice as you know, and wind. I've never really compared my skill to someone elses."
---
#413 Posted: 00:44:37 15/05/2015
(Tis cool smilie )

Aneitha smiled, one of her ears giving a small twitch, her crystals beginning to give off a glow that she didn't acknowledge. "Nonsense, I'm sure if you had a more defined read on your abilities you might just surprise yourself." The Dryphon insisted. "I spent a much time doubting how useful a teammate I could be to Avia and Velia, so when I found I could actually match them it was a most pleasant revelation."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#414 Posted: 00:57:29 15/05/2015
Moonlight tilted her head, her focus on the glowing crystal. "Thats the source of your power then?" She asked curiously. The energies of the world always intrigued her, and she had never seen a crystal like the one the dryphon had. She began to step forward, but she disappeared with a swirl of frost caught in the wind. It drifted around Aneitha and stopped extremely close to the crystal, the frost re-constructing into Moonlight. Her face showed up inches from the dryphons crystal, her eyes glistening with interest. "How does it work? Where did you find it?" Her wings twitched, lines of frost crawling along the webs.
---
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#415 Posted: 01:00:36 15/05/2015
// If it is still possible to join, I could possibly do so. Still don't know how to add my own photos, so I'm stuck using internet links.\\

Name: Greyscale
Description/Appearance: http://41.media.tumblr.com/aa6...fxqro1_1280.jpg

Attribute: Crystal Specific. [Secondary: Dark]

Biography: Born into the bloodline of the leader of the infamous clan, the "Silver Scrapers," Greyscale broke free from the strange rituals and events of his generation. A strong, rogue figure depicted like a moving statue, Greyscale dawned the title, "Earthshifter," even though the dragon did not possess the attributes that bind earth dragons to the earth. He's traveled far and wide, staying in one place for only a short sum of time. He never finds any new place he encounters, "strange." He's seen many kinds of cultures, and finds new situations to be a thing of awe, inspiring him to find more. A knowledgable dragon who seeks infinite wisdom of how others tick.
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
#416 Posted: 01:25:13 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
(Well Vice, you first may want to change your sheet around so that it fits my type. Otherwise, your character is likely to be able to join. It's nothing much, just my duty as GM. Although I had originally planned for it to be once this began, there wouldn't be any more chances to join, but ..., I guess I'll make another exception.)

Bimcal settled himself, "We have quite the assssortment of people."
---
#417 Posted: 02:41:54 15/05/2015
// I don't want to be accepted out of pity. I only want to be accepted if my character has a possiblity to add to the storyline. Or else my character is completely worthless for the betterment of the storyline. I also didn't see the character sheet posted by you because I'm as blind as a deaf bat.\\

Name: Greyscale

Race/Species: Draconian

Appearance: http://41.media.tumblr.com/aa6...fxqro1_1280.jpg
Greyscale stands an impressive 24'' tall.

Personality: Firm as a statue he resembles, Greyscale is bold and upfront, but has a softside for the younger generations of his kin. He has a harder time building relationships due to the nature of his adventurous spirit, and thusfore is prone to word miscommunications and stutter of speech occassionally whilst speaking to people.

Biography: Born into the bloodline of the leader of the infamous clan, the "Silver Scrapers," Greyscale broke free from the strange rituals and events of his generation. A strong, rogue figure depicted like a moving statue, Greyscale dawned the title, "Earthshifter," even though the dragon did not possess the attributes that bind earth dragons to the earth. He's traveled far and wide, staying in one place for only a short sum of time. He never finds any new place he encounters, "strange." He's seen many kinds of cultures, and finds new situations to be a thing of awe, inspiring him to find more. A knowledgable dragon who seeks infinite wisdom of how others tick.

Elements: Crystal Specific [Secondary: Dark]

Other Info: N/A
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:49:52 15/05/2015 by ViceEmargo
#418 Posted: 02:50:13 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
(Well, it's not out of pity or anything like that, and I'm sure he can add to the plot. Grayscale is in.)

Just then, another portal opened up above the others as Magiah spoke up, "Here's another person who I'd like to bring here, have fun."

Pilila twitched her tail as another dragon fell out of the portal.
---
#419 Posted: 03:01:09 15/05/2015
Just then, the megaton drop of grey weight fell with a large thud which sounded out into the ground.
But it went silent after that, and only the sound of a boisterous snoring resounded from the grey dragon.
The thud had only casued him to twitch a few times, turning himself over to refind comfort in his sleep.
It is surprising to say that he did not even wake himself up with his snoring.
---
#420 Posted: 03:04:37 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Magiah's presence left again, though he was amused by the still sleeping dragon.

Alcaema looked at the others, "Now that's deep sleeping. Let's wake him up."

"He's very loud though." Atmos remarked, twitching 'her' tail.
---
#421 Posted: 04:36:09 15/05/2015
Aneitha gaped at Moonlights movement, speechless, and after moments of staring in awe she eventually composed herself and smiled once again."It is part of me, infact. And while not necessarily the source of my abilities, it does have some influence on my ice in particular." She started, flicking her tail pridefully before continuing.

"The Draconic side of my bloodline are a breed of Ice-Dragons known for crystals like this, and as it is doing right now it strengthens my ice-based abilities and heightens my stamina for aslong as I am exposed to an exceptional amount of cold, with this effect being most potent when I'm a blizzard for instance. By extent I also have an immunity to harm by other ice-attacks, but all of this is negated if my crystal breaks, fire attacks having the easiest time accomplishing such to the point of actually hurting me when it's burnt. Though it regenerates after a day or so." The white and blue female ended, briefly glancing at what was going on with the rest of the group.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#422 Posted: 20:07:01 15/05/2015
Moonlight reached a talon to the crystal, hesitant to make contact with it. Her aura of cold was increasing with her curiosity, the temperature around her considerably chilled. "May I touch it?" She asked, glancing up shyly. She wanted to feel what kind of potential energy was in that beautiful crystal.

Rumin jumped with the weight of the falling dragon hitting the ground. His fists were instantly cloaked with fire, ready to fight whatever had appeared. As he saw it a sleeping dragon, however, his guard fell and he just looked curiously at the mass. He walked over to it and poked it gently with a cooled stone finger.
---
#423 Posted: 21:31:35 15/05/2015
The grey dragon twitched a bit. Now he had stopped snoring, and one eye very slowly drooped open. He observed the dragon before him, before groaning and slowly arising. Feeling a kink in his left shoulder, the very large dragon cranked his arm. It was quite unsettling, as it made the sound of a hundred grindstones spinning against each-other.
Greyscale loomed tall over Moonlight, staring at her, and then up to the gathering of ones before him.
"What goes on?" He said, looking to them, then curiously staring at his surroundings.
---
#424 Posted: 21:36:10 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Long story short, powerful magic-using dragon has brought all of us to this dungeon to try and find him and escape." Alcaema said.

Pilila then introduced them to Grayscale, "... So, what's your name?"
---
#425 Posted: 21:39:12 15/05/2015
OOC: Rumin is humanoid

Rumin jumped back in surprise as the large dragon stirred, fires blazing brightly.
---
#426 Posted: 21:47:35 15/05/2015
"My name you ask, is Greyscale. Do not be alarmed by what you see; I've only just woken up...and am quite groggy."
He pondered on this odd situation of sorts.
"You tell of a powerful drake who has summoned all of you, including me, to traverse through this...." Whilst speaking, he tiredly spurred his head around to look at the environment.
"Dungeon. With the only objective is to seek and escape...?"
The dragon huffed, a plume of dust vacating his nostrils.

"Tell me more, I'm interested in this adventure."
---
#427 Posted: 13:17:55 16/05/2015
Aneitha nodded. "Of course, dear, go right ahead." She purred to Moonlight.

"And I'm interested in how big you are. I mean, you must be old." Avia remarked with a small grin, looking at Greyscale.

"Avia." Velia muttered fiercely, nudging her.

"What? That's not mean, I have a friend who's technically eternal." Her sister said indignantly.

"... Anyhow, there is hardly much else to what Alcaema already stated that's worth mentioning, well, aside from the fact that some of us have had our bodies switched for an non-determinant amount of time, but you know..." Velia said in a dull tone, staring in nothing in particular as she spoke.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#428 Posted: 15:24:15 16/05/2015
"Oh great…" Winterra snarled. "Another useless hunk of scales to slow us down. I'm half sure he's dead, by the great moon!"

"More useful than you, helpless hairball!" Pyrina retorted.

"What did you just call me?!" Winterra threatened.

"What you are!" Pyrina was greatly enjoying this argument. She threw back her head and laughed, balancing on her back paws in an imitation of the werewolf's hybrid form.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#429 Posted: 16:39:57 16/05/2015
The great dragon looked toward the direction of the scoffer. His large amber eye piercing through like an overwatch. "I do not take kindly to being called a, 'useless hunk of scales.' I have traveled farther in one weeks time than you have in your entire existence, little one."
Resighting himself to Avia, he spoke again. "Alas, I am actually not quite that old for comparative outlook upon me to my own kin. Some of my generation are even many times over my age. But that is not the concern. Before we continue on...I would wish to know."

"Who is this, Maghia?"
---
#430 Posted: 16:43:31 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Some sort of purple dragon with some crazy skills in magic, and he apparently wants to have fun by watching us trudge through this dungeon looking for him" Pilila replied.
---
#431 Posted: 16:50:40 16/05/2015
He chuckled at the end of his description.
"This looks like an adventure to me, and I happily accept his little game. I'll find him, because I do not like to lose."
"But so, where do we go first? I'm itching for this." He said, now becoming more and more awake.
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#432 Posted: 22:37:40 16/05/2015
"That's sort of the problem. We don't know where the guy is, he just keeps setting up traps,"Kumara replied.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#433 Posted: 15:31:49 18/05/2015
"I can sense most of the magical traps." Trydan said yawning. "And it's actually my friend who wields ice. Now I'm going to bed."
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#434 Posted: 17:46:28 18/05/2015
((Sorry for the time, limited computer acess and excuses have made it difficult for me to post as often as normal and I had a little unwanted and unasked for and unliked hoiday away from the interent for about 2 weeks before I made the new account, anyway, from now on I'll be posting from my new account, Blackfury96))

Sparks walked over to Rumin, "Excuse me, do you ever have any trouble caused by your fire?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#435 Posted: 18:00:56 18/05/2015
((^This^))
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#436 Posted: 21:33:13 18/05/2015
Moonlight touched the crystal with a gentle talon, feeling a spark of energy as she connected to Aneitha's aura. Her pale silver eyes gave off a brighter glow as she read the dryphon, her powers as colors and shapes in the dragons eyes. She began to go into a trance as she spoke softly. "Blue flames colder than the arctic winds, and a blizzard of deadly spears at your core and throat. Serenity and overall kindness flood your warm heart." She smiled as she whispered this, "Although you are not to be reckoned with, for you have great strength within." There was a pause before Moonlight stepped back, taking her talon of the crystal. She shook her head, looking slightly dazed, and blinked away the powerful glow coming from her eyes. "I'm sorry, I got carried away." She said shyly.

"Trouble?" Rumin laughed, turning to the red dragon approaching him. "I am in complete control of my flames. Anyone who sacrificed what I have would ask for no less." He attempted a smug look, his stone and magma features finding it hard to perfect the face. "And, if anyone is stupid enough to touch me, it is their fault that they get burned. I only make contact with what I want."
---
#437 Posted: 17:30:47 19/05/2015
"Well, lucky you, the only control I have over mine is being able to make them burn hotter, well, when I'm in my normal body, right now, I don't have many flames, so to speak, as while I was born with too much flame, my sister was born with too little, and as such is only able to warm up the air with her flames." said 'Sparks'
---
#438 Posted: 22:24:51 19/05/2015
Aneitha shook her head, amazed. "There is nothing to apologize for, that was incredible!" The Dryphon exclaimed, beaming. "You say you are nothing special, dear Moonlight, but I, for one, have never met a Dragon that could read ones energy like that."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#439 Posted: 22:46:54 19/05/2015
"Control is a concept of strength and willpower." Rumin said gruffly. "If you cannot control completely the gift you were given, then model yourself around what you can do." He rubbed his fingers together, inspecting the flames that jump up. "If you really want to learn how to control your inferno, I can help."

Moonlight chuckled softly "I usually don't even use that power. Its a curse in disguise." She fell silent, thinking about the others she had read. "I see every quality of someone by a touch... and sometimes they have secrets that they kill for..." Her soft grey eyes reflected sorrow and fear. "I only tried with you because you look wholly good. And I was right."
---
#440 Posted: 16:44:28 20/05/2015
'Sparks' eyes gleamed, "You could do that? Teach me how to control my flames so I don't incinerate everyone I touch?"

'Gale' looked over at Sparks' exhilaration, "What's going on here?" she asked, "Finally found someone you can touch without melting them? Remember that while you're in MY body, you're actually LESS able to withstand fire than most dragons,"

Sparks looked over at Gale and said, "No, Rumin said he could teach me how to control my flames, Isn't that great!"

Gale simply nodded.
---
#441 Posted: 16:52:33 20/05/2015
Rumin outstretched his hand, its blaze wild and bright. "It took a lot of practice for me when I was human," the flames on his hand flickered and died slowly as the magma flowing across his stony skin halted and cooled. "But I'm sure with a dragons devotion, you could learn in maybe half the time I did." His hand was completely cooled now, showing nothing but deep brown rock and obsidian imbedded within his joints.
---
#442 Posted: 17:09:26 20/05/2015
"Well Trydan," Raxtus said. "You better just go to bed."
Trydan walked over to the bed farthest from the way they had entered and laid down ignoring everyone.
---
#443 Posted: 17:18:06 20/05/2015
“Oh my days, that's something I've always wanted to be able to do,” said Sparks, “Do you just will it down or is there some sort of technique?”
---
#444 Posted: 17:48:53 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
'Alcaema' and the others watched Rumen and Sparks and Gale curiously, not sure what else to do while resting.
---
#445 Posted: 18:58:31 20/05/2015
Sparks then groaned and said, "Gale, umm, you don't by any chance know how to give me my body back so I can practice putting my flames out?"

Gale gave Sparks a look then that would have melted iron, "Yes, of course I do, I've just been holding it back because I enjoy the sensation of constantly burning and having everyone be scared to touch me, and yes, it has been the greatest pleasure of my life watching Atmos and Alcaema moan about their little predicaments over all this time, I have totally just got a cure just waiting to be used yet I'm holding it back for my own satisfaction,"

Then Gale muttered three words, "Noisu llipawsy dob" and suddenly, to Sparks eyes, they were back in their right bodies, a look of such astonishment and happiness shot through Sparks that for a moment Gale felt guilty, but then she muttered, "Noisu llieht dne" and everything was back to how Magiah had left, "Sorry, just an illusion, but the look on your face, priceless,"and then Gale turned her back on Sparks' raging expression and laughed so hard that she burst into flames, which she quickly snuffed out, yet, now embarrassed, slunked off into a corner and went to sleep.

(((The language that Gale was using is called Sdrawkcab)))
---
#446 Posted: 19:10:22 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Atmos and Alcaema were first surprised, but then grinned at the sisters, "Well, that was a great prank." It was 'Atmos' that had said that.

Bimcal hissed, "Very good prank, too bad it's not a real answer to their problem."
---
#447 Posted: 19:15:15 20/05/2015
Rumin snickered at the show playing in front of him, watching the siblings bicker. "We cannot do much with you in that body, but yes, it takes a great amount of will." As he spoke, his mind sidetracked, thinking of the help he could have been if he chose a different path of magic and were still flesh and bone. "But its more than just thinking the flames to move how you wish. Its power. Dominance. Fearlessness. You have to wield your flame with confidence and demand it to do as you say."
---
#448 Posted: 19:16:51 20/05/2015
"You mean, as if it were alive or something, and I have to like, convince it to do what i say?" asked Sparks, who'd finally got over Gale's little trick.
---
#449 Posted: 19:43:19 20/05/2015
"There is no 'maybe'. Fire IS alive. Its raw passion and emotion in a tangible form" He cast a small flame on the ground. "Haven't you taken the time to watch a flame? It dances and reaches out to things, gathering flammables to satiate its endless hunger." He paused as he watched the flame die out on the cold ground, slightly gesturing to the scorch mark left behind. "We are just the same. We live our life doing whatever it is we do, but we need to keep ourselves fed, nurtured. Without our 'fuel' we wither and die, just like that flame." He created another fire, this time superheating the same stone to glow. "Fire and living things have a mutualistic relationship. You fuel its heat and flames, and it keeps you warm, cooks your meals, lights up the darkness. That can be taken further." The flaming stone glowed brighter and he picked it up in his hand. In a moment it became an inferno. "Feed the fire, the passion, and assure it that it will never go hungry. Yet make sure it understands that with this, it is yours to control. Command it to shape to your will, for it will wither and die without you. Be confident to your core and let the flames know that you will make no excuses for mistakes, that you will snuff out its life as soon as it disobeys or burns one who shouldn't be." He crushed the rock, letting the flames flicker across his body and set him ablaze, the fire calming and becoming embers across his skin. "You are the reason the fire is alive. You just need to make it know that."

OOC: too much?
---
#450 Posted: 20:02:39 20/05/2015
Sparks listened as she took it all in, "I never thought of it that way before," was all she could say.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me