Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dungeons of the magical master [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#351 Posted: 12:00:15 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
( I thought you left StormDragon21. )

Bimcal nodded to Ryu, "I agree, and if anything happensss, we'll deal with it."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#352 Posted: 12:18:02 17/04/2015
"Thanks Raxtus, I might not have known that if I wasn't told a tenth time." Avia said crossly at his comment.

"Oh, leave him alone. Even without your blue flames you're as fiery as ever, some rest would do you good." Aneitha murmured chastisingly as she sat down.

Avias eyes softened. "Okay, I'm sorry." She then smirked. "I think Velia somehow left some of her gloominess in her body."

"Come on, even I know I'm not that bad, I don't openly badmouth others for one." Velia spoke up in protest.

"Key word 'openly.' You can certainly be passive-aggressive." Avia remarked, still grinning.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#353 Posted: 13:06:01 17/04/2015
Varedis lay down on one of the seats, "Passive-aggressive hey, well, as long as it's not active-agressibe I'm fine with that,"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#354 Posted: 13:49:49 17/04/2015
Kumara sat in one of the corners of the room and sighed.
"At least the devil gives us time to rest, otherwise, I think we would end up dying of exhaustion, not stupid traps," she growled before putting her head onto the floor.
Shadow began pacing, "even so, if we stay here for too long he will get bored and force us to move on. He's not looking out for our well being, he's making sure his 'toys' last a while."
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#355 Posted: 14:47:23 17/04/2015
"If were a maniac, I think i would understand, how it feels to be in power, Iswear I'd a better mad-man," sung Sparks badly, "I'd be a good litle troll, because I know how it hurts, when you be a little devil, and play with all the people you know,"

Then Gale smacked Sparks with her tail and said, "Shut up Sparks,"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#356 Posted: 14:57:11 17/04/2015
"Okay.." Shadow muttered in confusion, "so what now?"
---
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#357 Posted: 17:37:25 17/04/2015
Trydan said a few words into his bag jumped into the air and disappeared into his bag.
Raxtus just stared at the bag as if this was normal.
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
#358 Posted: 17:55:07 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Pilila and the others watched Trydan/Raxtus jump inside the bag, "What in the world?" Pilila had said.
---
#359 Posted: 00:19:11 18/04/2015
Sparks screamed out in shock.
---
#360 Posted: 02:14:30 18/04/2015
Kumara's eyes widened and she took a step back,"that just happened," she commented.
---
#361 Posted: 06:01:40 18/04/2015
Varedis stood at the back of the room in astonishment, "How's he going to pull out of this one? And how'd he get in?"
---
#362 Posted: 22:49:19 18/04/2015
In a flash of light Trydan appered holding a bag that looked suprisingly like Santa's. He placed it on the ground and started diging throught the gems inside.
"His bag has a pocket dimension inside." Raxtus said very calmly. "So does mine."
---
#363 Posted: 22:54:36 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, okay." Atmos said, waving 'her' tail around.

Alcaema sighed, "I don't sound so monotone."
---
#364 Posted: 14:53:06 20/04/2015
"Ah-ha!" Trydan said as he pulled out an enormous black book. "A book on every single curse, hex, jinx, or transfiguration spell."
Raxtus just looked a Trydan left eyebrow raised. "How does transfiguration fit in that category?"
---
#365 Posted: 23:20:23 21/04/2015
(Hello?)
---
#366 Posted: 23:22:35 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
(I'm waiting for someone else, don't worry.)
---
#367 Posted: 06:02:20 07/05/2015
"How is this going to help us? We need to get out of here and stop messing around in... Pocket dimensions," Kumara said with irritation, "and will you please explain your thoughts, Trydan."
---
#368 Posted: 00:20:28 08/05/2015
"Well the most common mind swaps and most of the rarer mind swaps are hexes and jinxes, one or two are curses. This book will hopefully give use the way to reverse it." Trydan said opening the book.
"And Transfiguration?" Raxtus asked.
---
#369 Posted: 00:42:58 09/05/2015
"Well, at least that makes sense... Do you know which spell to use?" She asked.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#370 Posted: 00:50:42 09/05/2015
"Got to be some sort of countercurse…" Ryu thought aloud. "Hey, don't look at me funny! The job requires a bit of magic if jimmying a trap the old-fashioned way doesn't work!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#371 Posted: 00:54:37 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm not so sure this is going to turn out as planned; Magiah is probably watching us somehow." Pilila said.
---
#372 Posted: 00:59:07 09/05/2015
Kumara agreed with Pilila, "but we have to try, i mean, he probably wants us to succeed for a while. Just until he gets bored that is," she said sadly, her tail and ears drooping, "I wonder if we will ever get out of here..."
---
#373 Posted: 02:03:16 09/05/2015
In a slightly surprising move, Velia went over to Kumara, staring at her. "Come now, none of that." She said, voice soft yet firm. "Letting yourself fret over what can go wrong is tiresome, and helps no-one including yourself, we must stay confident, you said so yourself didn't you?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#374 Posted: 02:12:35 09/05/2015
"Yeah, I guess so... Thanks Velia," Kumara said smiling, managing to perk her ears up once again.
---
#375 Posted: 02:14:54 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Atmos paced around the room, waving Alcaema's tail as he went, "Surely there must be a way to undo this without Magiah doing it again, that's what I want to know."
---
#376 Posted: 02:52:59 09/05/2015
Velia smiled aswell, giving Kumara a nod. "Don't mention it."

"Hey, she's coming to life!" Avia remarked, smirking. "Now that stuff Aneitha and I said about you being nice doesn't sound crazy anymore."

Velia just smirked as she turned to her sister, eyes sharpening. "Feel lucky you're in my body right now, Avia."

Avia chuckled, her smile growing nervous. "Ahaha... What's that supposed to mean?"

Velia grinned wider. "Don't worry about it."

Aneitha shook her head at the duos banter, holding back a smile. "I hope so, aswell." She said to Atmos, glancing distractedly at the ceiling.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#377 Posted: 04:40:20 09/05/2015
"Well if I can figure out exactly what kind of spell he used to mind-swap," Trydan said tiredly. "I can then reverse it and block any spells of that particular type, but only if i have power equal to the person I'm blocking so it might not work."
"Woah TRydan. Before doing any of that you need some sleep." Raxtus said. "You look exhausted."
---
#378 Posted: 11:14:22 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yessss, we could ussse ssssome resssst, though we might need sssomeone to keep an eye out." Bimcal hissed out to Trydan and Raxtus.
---
#379 Posted: 11:19:28 09/05/2015
"I could do that, I'm not really going to be able to sleep anyway. Or we could take shifts?" Kumara responded.
---
#380 Posted: 14:54:18 09/05/2015
"I think we should take turns like you said." Raxtus said. "I'm not that tired right now."
"I agree." Trydan yawned.
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#381 Posted: 20:01:28 11/05/2015
Name: Moonlight
Race/Species: Dragon
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
She is pale blue with frosted white wings. Her spines, chest and tail bell are a dusty bronze. Her eyes are a sharp silver that seem to reflect light and appear to glow softly in the dark.
Personality: Moonlight is gentle, but do not mistake it for shy. She stands up for whats right.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: Ice/Air
Other Info: Her body emits an aura of cold, changing the temperature around her by 10 degrees. She is also migratory, moving to the northern pole during the summers to stay in the comfort of the cold. Her bell-shaped tail actually rings pleasantly when she decides to chime it.

Sorry for the quality of the photo. I can't draw on my computer yet, so sketches will have to do.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:13:40 11/05/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#382 Posted: 20:05:02 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator
(Only one question, what's the color of her scales?)
---
#383 Posted: 20:12:23 11/05/2015
Oh...
She is pale blue with frosted white wings. Her spines, chest and tail bell are a dusty bronze. Her eyes are a sharp silver that seem to reflect light and appear to glow softly in the dark.
Sorry, I don't have any coloring tools.
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:24:32 11/05/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#384 Posted: 20:20:00 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator
(Okay, (cracks knuckles), she is in.)

Suddenly, a 'screen' appeared in front of a wall, with Magiah on the other side of said holographic thing, "Well, I do believe you guys have noticed that some of your friends have been left behind. There is no way you'll be able to keep up without some more help, so I'd like to introduce you to the next contestant," A portal appeared above the ground and dropped a pale blue dragoness onto the ground, "Moonlight."

Pilila blinked; Magiah was all kinds of different, "Why are you doing this?"

"For fun." The purple dragon grinned.
---
#385 Posted: 20:43:44 11/05/2015
Moonlight landed on the ground with a pained groan, laying there almost motionless. She was partially unconscious with her head reeling from what had just happened. Where was she? Where was the open sky that she was gliding in? What was that voice coming from?
Moonlight sat up, head spinning but clearing up. Others were around, and others with abilities like her own. "H-Hello," she called out, her vision slightly blurred for the moment.
---
#386 Posted: 21:54:59 11/05/2015
"I swear that dragon's going to wish he was dead when I shove a pike up his -"
"K'ara!"
"Sorry Shadow..." She replied with a nervous grin, "Hey there, Moonlight."
---
#387 Posted: 22:05:14 11/05/2015
Name: Rumin
Race/Species: Post-Human
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Rumin is short tempered and impulsive, matching his molten form.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: Earth and Fire. He manipulates his elements into magma.
Other Info: Rumin was a human who once dabbled in the use of magic. That was his end, however, as the arcane energies tore his body apart and replaced his physical form with super-heated stone. He does not remember how long he has been alive and lost his original name to time. His entire life before stone is a mystery to him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:01 11/05/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#388 Posted: 22:08:52 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator
(Might want to fix the pic, but he's in.)

"Oh, I almost forgot, here's someone else to join the party." Magiah did the same thing he had done with Moonlight to a humanoid stone-like creature.
---
#389 Posted: 22:34:05 11/05/2015
Rumin landed next to the dragon and instantly sprang to his feet, backing away from the other creatures in the room. He had no idea where he was, and he didn't like that. Small bursts of flame shot out from the cracks of his stone body as he inspected the others. "Where am I..." He growled, his voice sounding like grinding rocks.
The rush of heat that the humanoid created washed over Moonlight and she sprang into consciousness, jumping away from his direction and coincidentally the group as well. She wasn't defensive in the situation, just confused.
There was a moment of silence as the two glared at each other, their ambient temperatures colliding in the center of the room. Rumin balled his fists tighter and Moonlight cocked her head, their staring becoming more and more awkward. Why had they been brought here together? they both thought in unison, although they didn't know it.
---
#390 Posted: 23:10:31 11/05/2015
Velia subconsciously moved closer to her sister as she examined the newcomers, her gaze unreadable as she tried to decipher what to make of them, and when Aneitha stepped forward to greet them she was half-temped to call her back, whisking her tail.

"Hello there." The Ice-Dryphon said confidently, a small, welcoming smile on her face. "Are you two alright? What are you names if I may ask?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#391 Posted: 23:43:04 11/05/2015
"What is it do you!" The stone man hissed, his heat increasing as she came closer. The surface of his body began to churn with magma.
The dragoness walked closer, speaking softly. "I am Moonlight." She was thankful that the beings in the room weren't hostile except for the stone man. She increased her cold aura to combat the heat. "I have no idea what that is over there, except that he is uncomfortably warm."
"You want warm?" He snapped "I am Rumin, The Roiling Chaos. I'll show you warm!" He roared as his body burst into flames. His anger was reflected from the sudden change he was forced into, that he seemed to be the only humanoid in sight. I need to show that I am strong, so they don't attack me!
---
#392 Posted: 23:47:53 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"You should calm down, whatever the problem is, we'll help you with it, and that's not including dealing with Magiah." Pilila said.
---
#393 Posted: 23:59:51 11/05/2015
"Tell me where I am, who all you are, and what I'm doing here." Rumin demanded, not letting down his guard
---
#394 Posted: 00:06:58 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm Pilila, and these are my friends, Bimcal, and Alcaema and Atmos, whom are both under the effects of a body swap spell. According to Magiah, the dragon who brought you here, we are in some kind of massive dungeon, and he wants to run around it til we find him, and can get through him to escape." The wind griffiness said calmly.
---
#395 Posted: 00:24:52 12/05/2015
While Velia saw the reasoning for his wariness, she still looked sharply at the fiery humanoid as he grew more wary, eyes narrowing. Whereas Aneitha found herself agreeing with Moonlights words, swishing her tail behind her when Rumin's heat intensified with a slight cringe. "Pleasure to meet you both." She said, still keeping her composure despite her discomfort.

"I am Aneitha Icewing, and these are my friends, Velia Nightfire, and her sister Avia flamefeather. They too are under the spell Pillia has mentioned." The white and blue female stated, gesturing towards the two. "We don't want any trouble I assure you, we all just wish to get home as soon as possible."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#396 Posted: 00:42:39 12/05/2015
His flame died down slightly, as no one was attacking, and lowered his clenched fists "Why would someone trap random people in a dungeon?" His anger spiked again, but not at the group this time. "I did nothing wrong! What sick and twisted purpose does this serve?"

Moonlight got closer, trying her best to counteract the heat with her own cooling aura. "That is the question, isn't it." She spoke calmly, "But, nothing will get solved with you raging in the corner, human." She was close enough to brush Rumin with her wings, and shielded the others with her atmosphere of cold. "Please, turn down your heat."

Rumins gaze was stuck on the dragon nearing him, but everyone's calm demeanor pierced his blaze of anger. The flames receded into the cracks of his body, and the magma even seemed to give off a fainter light than before. He let a deep, heated sigh out as he eventually calmed. Even though he was calm, he stepped out of touching distance of Moonlight.

Moonlight smiled, feeling accomplished. "Thank you very much Rumin," Her voice staying a soft, silken tone.
---
#397 Posted: 00:56:36 12/05/2015
"I don't even know what to say anymore." Trydan said getting ready to work his spell.
"Well for one," Raxtus said. "I'm Raxtus, but I'm currently under the same spell as those guys, but I'm a shapeshifter so this isn't so bad for me. I'm occupying his body at the moment." He motioned to Trydan. "He's Trydan, he's an experienced mage."
---
#398 Posted: 00:59:21 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Magiah's voice rang through the room, "Do rest up, you may need it. Oh and Trydan, do be careful, you might only make things worse."
---
#399 Posted: 05:47:53 12/05/2015
"Shut your trap Magiah! We don't follow orders from the likes of you!" Shadow growled threateningly.

Kumara looked over to the two newcomers, "I'm Kumara, and this is Shadow, nice to meet you."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:42 12/05/2015 by shadowstarcat
#400 Posted: 13:57:16 12/05/2015
"Oh really Magiah. I understand magic about the same amount or more than you. The one reason you're my superior is that you are stronger." Trydan said. "I'm already being careful. This counter curse will cut off if it doesn't work."
(Did that make sense?)
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me