Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dungeons of the magical master [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#251 Posted: 23:31:30 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Uhh, do recall the golem is magic resistant though, so magic may not have a strong effect on it. Allow me to show you.)

Alcaema knew her alchemic flames affected nearly anything, so metal should be no different. She fired a blast at the golem, but the green flames seemed to do nothing to it. "Grr, this thing is already annoying."

"Try physical attacks, including elemental one." Atmos said as he fired a blast of water at the golem, which succeeded in only pushing the golem back.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#252 Posted: 00:29:55 28/03/2015
Raxtus charged the golem from behind. It whipped it's hand towards Raxtus, and he was almost clubbed to death. Fortunately, Raxtus had expected the attack and had raised his sword and succeeded in cutting the golems hand off. The hand knocked him back a bit as it hit him and Raxtus soon found himself pinned under the clump of metal. Trydan kept dodging attacks from the smaller golems, completely obliterating one with a controlled blast of wind.
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
#253 Posted: 00:33:04 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The golem's hand seemed to regenerate, probably due to Magiah's magic.

"This is not good." Pilila said as she blasted golems away with her wind.
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#254 Posted: 01:01:36 28/03/2015
"Aneitha, cover us!" Avia called, flying above the metal Golem.

"On it!" She called back, blowing an icy blast at a handful of golems behind them that like before, made them blow up from the inside.

In the meantime, Avia landed and blew a blast of plasma at the giant Golem, and while it did throw it back, there wasn't nearly as much damage as she would've liked. "Wh-" She cut herself off, caught between surprise and outrage. She wasn't used to that, it took some really impressive defenses to not get so much as a dent from her plasma.

"Ugh, I knew that thing took elements well, but geeze...!" Avia muttered, thrashing her tail. "And that regeneration junk is not even fair!"

Velia materialized beside her, eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "Hm... My shadows can steal magic, granted, that ability in on itself is magical so it won't effect it too dramatically right away, but perhaps that in combination with physical moves could wear it down?" She proposed, recalling what Atmos said.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#255 Posted: 07:49:35 28/03/2015
Gale looked worriedly at Sparks unconscious' form, "Hmm, don't I have something that can help someone recover from exhaustion?" she asked herself, then

"Aha! Yes, Drain Mana, it basically takes energy from one person, dooubles it, and gives it to another,"

Her tongue came out of the corner of her mouth as she fished around under the ground for something, she had a dimensional containment sphere which she could access anywhere containing things important to her. She then pulled out a dark purple crystal. "Here we go," and then the whispering began coming from Gale's mouth, but not in Gale's voice. Then a flash occured and a bright purple line began flowing from Gale into the crystal and then multiple lines of purple burst out the other side and into Sparks, "This should take all of my energy and double it, then give it to her, that should be enough to bring her back to full power, unless I've underestimated the power of the attack, but it'll definitely wake her up. Once she's awake the green crystals can increase her energy too, but she has to use them herself, all you have to do is crush them though, and that should bring her to full strength." She then produced five green crystals. After about five minutes, Gale said to herse;f, "I'm almost out of energy, so I'm gonna set this thing to stop in thirty seconds." 15 seconds lter she passed out and 15 seconds afteer that the beams stopped.

--

About a minute after that, Sparks woke up, "Oh, Gale, did it again didn't you, thanks," and she picked up the green crystals and crushed them, revitalisng her. Then she looked at the goem, "Hmm, that's a lovely thing to wake up too." and then she analysed it for weaknesses.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#256 Posted: 14:18:38 28/03/2015
Raxtus shape shifted into a dragon and extracted himself from underneath the hand. "Trydan. What's this things weakness?" He shouted to the dragon in question.
"You just have to destroy it enough for it to not be able to regenerate." Trydan trailed off has he attacked more of the smaller golems. "There are only ten smaller golems left." He said as he destroyed two.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:39:29 28/03/2015 by The Nova Kid
#257 Posted: 14:21:19 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(There is? (About the gem.).)

Bimcal slithered forward, "Thissss thing isss powerful, but not very nimble."
---
#258 Posted: 14:32:38 28/03/2015
(Yeah. actually i'm going to take out the part where trydan could take control of it. Magiah is to careful for that.)
---
#259 Posted: 14:36:04 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(More like, there never was a gem, all we have to do is beat it.)

Pilila blasted concentrated wind at several of the rock golems that remains, destroying them.
---
#260 Posted: 14:38:29 28/03/2015
(On it. how about that?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:39:54 28/03/2015 by The Nova Kid
#261 Posted: 14:43:06 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Sorry, should have said it earlier though, but it's just an average metal golem, all we have to do is beat it.)
---
#262 Posted: 14:46:54 28/03/2015
(It's okay.)
Raxtus sprang changing into a human mid jump and slicing off one of the golems legs before getting hit with a hand.
"If we can get both legs out we can easily slice and dice it." Raxtus said as he recovered
---
#263 Posted: 14:48:20 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Magiah, on his end, tapped his chin thoughtfully; how to make this more interesting.
---
#264 Posted: 05:35:23 29/03/2015
Sparks stod at the back of the room and whispered, "Supernova," every part of her heated up, creating a strong convection current that heated up all the air around her, then her talons burst into flame, as did her tail, her claws, her wings and eventually her whole body was burning. Then that fire turned blue and scorching hot, and then white and she charged into the golem, her intense heat melting its chest and blasting a hole through the golem, with molten metal dripping onto the ground behind it, then the flames died down and Sparks sighed, "Oh, that's tiring,"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#265 Posted: 11:07:18 29/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The golem staggered backwards at Sparks's attack, but remained standing despite the hole.

Magiah, on his end, targeted eight of the group; Alcaema and Atmos, Sparks and Gale, Raxtus and Trydan, and Avia and Velia, and then used the body swapping spell.

Alcaema blinked; something had changed, and she soon realized that she was in Atmos's body, and suspected he was in her's.
---
#266 Posted: 15:09:56 29/03/2015
Velias mind seemed to blank for a moment, but she shrugged it off and moved to shift into a Shadow to get closer to the Metal Golem, but found she... Couldn't, infact, she couldn't sense her Shadow element at all!

"What...?" She murmured, realizing in that moment how off she suddenly felt, and made a noise of shock at how different her voice sounded aswell, but still extremely familiar. She confusedly turned to her left and saw... Herself, or atleast her body, staring back with huge eyes.

"V-Velia? That's you, right?!" Avia said, lowering 'her' ears.

"Y-Yes..." Velia murmured back, her voice dazed, and upon wondering what was happening it immediately hit her, and she felt a flash of irritation at the revelation.

"Magiah!" She shouted at the empty ceiling, narrowing Avias cerulean eyes. "Of all the rotten tricks!"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#267 Posted: 20:00:42 29/03/2015
Gale remained unconscious as she appeared in Sparks' body, but Spaarks had to wake up, and found herself defenseless, no fire, not knowing how to use Gale's spells, totally defenceless, she screamied with rage, "MAGIAH!"
---
#268 Posted: 15:08:06 30/03/2015
"Well... Magiah really wants to make things interesting at the very least." Raxtus said from Trydan's body. "Very interesting. But not really problematic for me."
"Maybe for you." Trydan said off balanced. "I'm really not used to the way humans stand. You however are a shape-shifter and used to being a dragon."
Raxtus just smirked and started to attack the golem. Electricity sparked from the end of his, well really Trydan's, tail as he stabbed at the golem. The hit knocked the golem back and left a scratch but didn't really do much to the creature.
---
#269 Posted: 16:16:40 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Alcaema scowled, "I'm in a boys' body," She looked at her, no his, feathered wings, "this is just plain wrong. Atmos, just why do you have these?"

"That's just the way I hatched. Magiah, I hope you are enjoying this, I don't want to be a dragoness!" Atmos shouted.

The two squabbling dragons were lifted into the air by a gust of wind from Pilila, just in time to escape a hit from the metal golem, "If you two are done whining, we have a golem to destroy."
---
#270 Posted: 18:08:54 30/03/2015
"I suppose we're actually pretty well off in comparison, sis." Avia observed, glancing at the others. "My main gripes however are that as great as you are at fighting, your fire is... Well... Lesser, than mine for one." She murmured, newfound emerald eyes apologetic.

"Fair enough, my Shadows are more convenient for me anyway." Velia agreed, nodding, though the realization that she no longer had access to them also made her feel a sense of loss.

"And that's the other one. How do you do that, exactly? I know it's a natural thing for you, but-"
Avia suddenly looked up alarm when she heard the Golem swing at her, and she on instinct morphed into a shadow, which made the fist go right through her.
Re-solidifying, Avia threw her sister a highly triumphant smirk. "Huh, and I thought using a new Element would be hard."

"Congratulations, you just used a technique I could do since I was five." Velia deadpanned, her usual blank look seeming odd on Avias face.

Avia frowned. "You know Vel, you could do to be less depressing, you're in my body afterall." She sassed back. "And stop looking at me like that! That's not how I glare at people."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:22:51 30/03/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#271 Posted: 21:58:57 30/03/2015
"Knowing trollers," Trydan said barely dogding an attack mfrom the golem. "He is." Trydan started examining the spell while continuosly moving.
Raxtus went on the offensive trying to expand the hole that sparks had made. "Well I'm making really good progress over here." Raxtus said in a sarcastic voice. "I totally don't need any help." The golem tried to bat at him withit's arm but he jumped back just in time to avoid it.
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#272 Posted: 22:40:08 30/03/2015
((recap? I may be on for a little bit this week))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#273 Posted: 22:41:05 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(We are still fighting the golems and Magiah has used a spell on the above mentioned sets. (Don't have time right now to say more.))
---
#274 Posted: 01:44:04 31/03/2015
(So... anyone going to do something. I basically just posted sense talk in between doesn't count and I don't like posting twice in a row.)
---
#275 Posted: 01:47:45 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(I believe I am waiting for one of the others to reply.)
---
#276 Posted: 01:48:41 31/03/2015
(OHHHHH. Okay.)
---
#277 Posted: 01:50:56 31/03/2015
(I could if you guys want, because I was under the exact same impression smilie)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#278 Posted: 01:53:09 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(If you want, though the people I had in mind were Shadowstarcat, jennacat4, StormDragon21, or Eternal Sunfury.)
---
#279 Posted: 01:55:12 31/03/2015
(Anyone Know their emails? If you do SPAM THEM. You can blame me.)
---
#280 Posted: 03:54:48 31/03/2015
((That won't be necessary, I just happen to be in a different time zone to most of you))

Sparks was coping horrendously, she was so used to having almost limitless firepower, and the fact that what flame she had now was next to nothing made her very depressed and helpless. Then the golem began advancing on her, she dodged the first few attacks, but then a well-placed jab sent her flying. She opened her eyes to see the massive golem towering over her, "HELP! PLEASE! Somebody!" she closed her eyes and tensed as its massive fists were about to come down on her skull, but nothing happened. She slowly opened her eyes to see the golem standing a few metres back regenrating its arms, and Gale standing there, but not Gale in Sparks body, Gale. The only thing was, she was blue, her whole body was a transparent blue with celestial formations flowing through her, it was Gale's consciousness.

"To be honest, I have to thank Magiah for this, who knows when I would've found out about this if we hadn't switched bodies. Because it was your call for help that made me attempt this, and it's your power that allowes me to do this," she said before breathing a torrent of transparent blue flames at the golem, the blue flames melting the metal and the white streaks jumping out and sending out electrical currents along the thing, "I call it Starfire, it requires me to seperate body and spirit, and to channel elemental power from another dragon while doing, and being put in your body meant I could do both, as if I'd still been in my body, I would have no power to siphon and would have to have used Varedis' or something and I don't like the idea of doing that, but anyway, shall we kill this golem or what?" she asked before running at it and shouting, "Starwhip," a celestial bblue whip formed at the end of her tail which she smacked into the golem making it stumble, and then she breathed Starfire at it continuously.
---
#281 Posted: 04:03:58 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(I highly doubt that Starfire will be used again.)

On his end, Magiah looked at the special Skywings; "Oh what a thrilling plan I'll have for you two sisters."

Bimcal took action, and called upon the power of his ancestors, and he started to glow green. With the right acid, he spat a green jet at the golem's head, destroying it.
---
#282 Posted: 04:13:28 31/03/2015
((True, it may not be used again in this RP, at least not for a long time,))

As the golem died, Gale re-entered Sparks' body and stood up, "That was fun, now let's play with some real fire!" she ran towards the last remaining golem's and incinerated them. "Woah. Sparks, I neverr realised how powerful your body was before, it's really nice,"
---
#283 Posted: 04:18:55 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Magiah frowned; he wasn't through with his toys just yet, and created more rock golems. He wondered if he should make another metal golem too.

Pilila blinked at the remade rock golems, and sighed, "Here we go again."

(I don't exactly think this part should end just yet. Shadowstarcat, Jennacat4, and StormDragon21, haven't quite posted much. We know Shadowstarcat may post soon, but I don't know about the other too. In other words I want them to be able to take part in this event before we continue.)
---
#284 Posted: 04:24:05 31/03/2015
"There were only ten left though, so you an't blame me for hoping" Gale said after Sparks sighed, "But you could've guessed that the guy would make more, and now there's a lot more than ten, goodness sake Gale, don't abuse my body like that,"

Gale went rred, "I'm not abusing your anything, I didn't know it would happen, and I'm not used to having such firepower you know, your bbody is just too amazing,"
---
#285 Posted: 04:43:23 31/03/2015
Velia and Avia opted to use a stream of electricity on the Metal Golem as it went down, figuring as the one Element they had the most identical level of skill with it was their safest bet.

And upon the arrival of more Golems, Avia heaved an exasperated sigh, while Velia just frowned.

"I'm not even surprised at this point..." The older Dryphon murmured, flicking Avias fluffy tail.

Aneitha had been helping deal with the previous Golems before the Metal one fell, not aware of what was happening over there until she turned and saw it fall, she then flew over to the royal sisters.

"Oh, this feels never-ending!" She breathed, shaking herself off. "How are you dears holding up?"

"Well, some of us have switched bodies, and I'm really starting to miss my Shadows..." Velia muttered ruefully, looking down in frustration.

Aneitha rose her brow at her. "My sincerest apologies Avia, but I don't quite get the joke."

"Erm, I'm Avia..." Avia murmured, twitching an ear, grinning awkwardly at Aneithas puzzled look.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#286 Posted: 04:46:44 31/03/2015
Sparks and Gale walked over, "It's true, it happened to us as well," said Gale, "I'm actually Gale and she's Sparks, also you can tell because Avia is smiling and Velia is depressed like you see a lot, and look which body is happy and which one is depressed, its not normal is it?"
---
#287 Posted: 04:48:32 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"And we've switched too," Atmos said from Alcaema's body, "as you can tell, we also have to deal with the gender issue."
---
#288 Posted: 04:51:41 31/03/2015
"Vary annoying," said Sparks, "She's supposed to be the helpless one, not me!"
---
#289 Posted: 05:35:37 31/03/2015
Avia burst into laughter at Gales words, whereas Velia visibly blushed and looked about ready to say something harsh, but then glanced back down with a resigned yet fuming expression.

Her younger sister put a comforting wing on her back, grinning at the sulking female. "It's alright Vel, and you gotta admit she's kinda right. You do look upset or bored most of the time, and while it works with your body it just looks strange on me."

"I-I'm afraid that is usually the case, yes. She truly is a sweetheart in time though." Aneitha murmured to Gale, trying to keep her own chuckles at bay. To Atmos and Alcaema she gave them what she hoped was a reassuring look. "My, I can only imagine how... Uncomfortable, of a change that must be, but I am sure Magiah won't keep it up forever."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#290 Posted: 06:07:31 31/03/2015
Sparks turned round to face Alcaema and Atmos, "Let's just hope you're changed back before either of you have to use the toilet"
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#291 Posted: 08:14:41 31/03/2015
"Glad, I wasn't caught up in... whatever THAT was..." Kumara said with a smirk, "And there is that problem..." She said turning to Sparks, her smirk turning into a smile.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#292 Posted: 13:53:20 31/03/2015
"That was trolling." Raxtus said. "You should be glad. I don't really find this annoying."
"I do." Trydan said.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#293 Posted: 00:01:09 01/04/2015
"Go ahead and joke about trolls, but they will find you… AND KILL YOU!" Mannaro snarled.

"Let me try," Winterra growled. She shot ice shards at some of the rock golems.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#294 Posted: 15:10:26 01/04/2015
Sparks looked at Kumara, "Yes indeed, that would be bad,"
---
#295 Posted: 15:14:59 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, who knows who you would be swapped with." Pilila glanced at Shadow before blasting a golem down with pressurized air.
---
#296 Posted: 15:16:25 01/04/2015
Gale breathed a torrent of flames, killing a golem while Sparx watched in increased agitation at having no powers.
---
#297 Posted: 22:50:07 01/04/2015
Trydan froze a regular golem and then cracking it with the sword. "Why is Magiah making more golems? We're almost already to the room that they were defending."
"How should I know?" Raxtus said blasting a golem with wind.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:33:10 02/04/2015 by The Nova Kid
#298 Posted: 22:54:55 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
(The metal golem is dead, we're just taking out the re-summoned rock golems now.)
---
#299 Posted: 15:30:14 02/04/2015
"Maybe he's just toying with us," said Gale.
---
#300 Posted: 15:43:24 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"He did sound and look rather young." Atmos said, still unnerved by having a female's body and voice; dodging another golem.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me