Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dungeons of the magical master [CLOSED]
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#201 Posted: 22:49:31 18/03/2015
"Good point," Trydan said as they walked further down the hall passing a turn. "But I've heard of Magiah before this. Both Raxtus and I have traveled the multiverse for quite sometime and after a while you here about all the major Villains, Heroes and Trollers. Magiah is one of the biggest Trollers out there. He brought us here for him to enjoy watching us. I doubt he'd deliberately kill us. He's not that rude. No Troller is." Trydan's eyes widened. "Crap! We were supposed to turn back there. Were walking straight towards a magical trap in a room filled with Golems with orders to keep all living beings other than their master from passing through that room or getting close."
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#202 Posted: 05:17:08 19/03/2015
"Ummm, is it too late to turn back, or can we not now..."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#203 Posted: 14:28:26 19/03/2015
"I really don't know. The traps boundaries are very flexible." Trydan said examining the trap even further. "But I do believe we went too far."
'Guys we might need some help here.' Trydan sent out to everyone back in the jail room. He then sent all of the details of the trap and how to get to them.
'I'm coming as fast as I can.' Raxtus said pulling two swords from his bag and attaching each one to his belt.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#204 Posted: 14:32:58 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Alcaema sighed; she hadn't gotten to eat much.

Atmos got up and ran to Trydan and Varedis.

Pilila followed, as did Bimcal.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#205 Posted: 14:51:59 19/03/2015
"Is this not exactly why we agreed on staying together?" Velia complained, but nonetheless followed the others with Avia and Aneitha close behind her.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#206 Posted: 02:36:59 20/03/2015
Foggy shook her head. She supposed she should go with the group and followed the others.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#207 Posted: 05:42:14 20/03/2015
Varedis was pacing slowly, looking left and right and jumping as he saw the rearing shadow of a dragon, but it was his own, he mentally kicked himself for being so silly, he then heard footsteps and swung around, blasting a firebomb at them but then saw it was Atmos so pulled it back quickly, "Sorry!" he called, "I guess this trap is making me a bit paranoid.."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#208 Posted: 12:32:00 20/03/2015
"The only part of this trap we have to worry about are the golems." Trydan said as the group caught up. "The most of the trap is that we can't walk back over the boundaries of the spell, and the spell is currently pulling us straight towards the golems as the boundaries move. We may not feel like we're moving, but we are. I just figured this out." Trydan pulled out a book and a few green gems. "Thank goodness this trap doesn't constrict what magic we can use."
"Well it looks like we'll have to fight." Raxtus said. "How much time before we have to fight?"
"Calculating in all factors, we will be within the golems sensing range within ten minutes." Trydan answered. "Unless I'm wrong, and it is quite possible I'm wrong."
(I feel like that was very confusing, but whatever.)
---
#209 Posted: 15:38:38 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Naw, tis cool, we're fighting golems, that's fine.)

Bimcal readied himself; he had the acient techniques of his ancestors backing him up.

Alcaema knew that her achemic powers could prove helpful; especially if the golems were made of rock.
---
#210 Posted: 16:41:14 20/03/2015
(Yeah, I got it too.)

"Golems have never been an issue for me, dear." Aneitha purred, swishing her tail. "Their earthly elements put them at a disadvantage against my ice."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#211 Posted: 10:41:58 21/03/2015
"Can you see any weak points? Perhaps joints or the head," Kumara asked. If she knew where to hit, she could possibly deal some damage with her wing blades, as her DarkStorm element would do nothing against the rock.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#212 Posted: 11:41:32 21/03/2015
Varedis wondered what their melting point was, because he had a feeling that Light wouldn't hurt them and stone didn't burn, only melt, so he would have to work out the melting point and make his fire hot enough.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#213 Posted: 12:01:25 21/03/2015
"We're not all you, so back off, half-breed," Pyrina snarled, whipping her tail at Anethia.

"Are these golems magical or mechanical?" I asked. "I can disable them if they're mechanical. It's super easy to do. Just cut the right cords and you don't even need to destroy the motor."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#214 Posted: 12:03:57 21/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"They appear to be magical." Bimcal said with a flick of his tongue.
---
#215 Posted: 12:15:51 21/03/2015
Snow was past breaking point now, "SHUT UP PYRINA!" she yelled and then proceeded to freeze Pyrina's mouth shut.
---
#216 Posted: 14:11:34 21/03/2015
Foggy was deep in thought. Could any of her water powers do any damage to these magical rock creatures? "Golems" as they called them. She looked down at her claws. Perhaps it would be a more physical fight...
---
#217 Posted: 17:24:25 21/03/2015
Pyrina breathed fire, breaking through the ice. "You don't know who you're messing with," she growled, slapping her tail on the ground. "I can burn you up with one breath."

"Okay then…" I sighed. Being only a foot tall and actually made of bronze, it gets tough when things get into claw-to-claw combat. "Are you sure I can't call out of this one?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#218 Posted: 23:20:35 21/03/2015
"You're lucky I harbor no hard feelings for your companions, pest." Velia hissed, stepping infront of Aneitha. "Because you really ought to be put in your place for your arrogance!"

Leveled as ever, Aneitha didn't bat an eye at Pyrinas remark, fluidly moving out of the way of her tail, and when the black Dryphon came to her defense she nudged her reassuringly, smiling gently when she glanced at her. "Velia, sweetness, it's alright really."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#219 Posted: 23:27:09 21/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Bimcal abruptly turned his attention to Velia and Pyrina, "Both of you need to ssstop fighting, we are already about to do that."
---
#220 Posted: 00:01:01 22/03/2015
"With all due respect, Bimcal. I'd have no issue doing just that if this Hydra got over her absurd complex." Velia replied in a more subdued tone, twitching her tail.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#221 Posted: 00:12:03 22/03/2015
"I'd be fine with that when these half-breeds learn some respect," Pyrina snarled at the exact same time, "because titles don't count when you're in a dungeon. Only the strong survive."
---
#222 Posted: 00:14:38 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Bimcal flicked his tongue out several times, silent and frowning.
---
#223 Posted: 01:10:09 22/03/2015
"Your attitude will be your downfall," Whirlpool said in annoyance, "I'm sorry for the trouble she's caused Aneitha."
---
#224 Posted: 01:14:41 22/03/2015
"Worry not friend, it's quite alright." Aneitha murmured, smiling.

"I can assure you that I have never looked down on another creature just because I am a Queen, there are far better reasons to dislike someone afterall." Velia said to Pyrina, while she had effectively kept her expression and tone neutral, her fur still bristled at the accusation.

"And if you truly want to talk about respect, you yourself will have to cease with using the term 'halfbreed' like it's something we should be ashamed of. Frankly it's one of the most predictable insults you could give me." She added.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#225 Posted: 01:18:56 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Bimcal cracked a serpentine smile at the dryphon's words.
---
#226 Posted: 05:05:06 22/03/2015
Snow couldn't stop herself from giggling, "Seriously, Pyrina, let it go, and stop calling them half-breeds, so what, the way you're acting, I wouldn't be surprised if our father was secretly a raging bull."
---
#227 Posted: 13:45:38 22/03/2015
"I'm leaving you out for golem bait soon as I get the chance," Pyrina threatened but said no more.

By then, I couldn't stop myself from laughing slightly. Pyrina's insults combined with Veila and Anethia's retorts and Whirlpool and Snow's attempts to stop the fighting just made me laugh even more. My laugh sounded grating and breathless, like a stone statue was choking.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:58:39 22/03/2015 by StormDragon21
#228 Posted: 13:52:12 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Atmos, Bimcal, and Pilila all shared a sigh at Pyrina.
---
#229 Posted: 15:37:38 22/03/2015
Feeling something close to pleased that the tension had died down for the most part, Velia shook herself off and padded up beside Trydan, looking forward.

"How much longer now?" She murmured, licking her paw and wiping her mane and ears as she thought of how she could assist at taking out the Golems. Though it would be far easier on her once she saw how they looked.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:32:51 23/03/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#230 Posted: 15:50:59 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Oh yeah, probably should mention, Bimcal is about the same size as DOTD Spyro. So he can also be compared to Atmos and the others.)

Just then, a single rock golem showed itself; there were probably more lying in wait though.

Bimcal slithered forward, "Allow me." When the golem charged at the winged snake, Bimcal swiveled his body to his right and whipped his tail at the back of the golem's legs while he dodged. The momentum, combined with Bimcal's attack, caused the golem to stumble and crash into a wall.

(I do hope you can picture that good enough.)
---
#231 Posted: 05:46:54 23/03/2015
Kumara also took action, jumping into the air and slamming her hidden wing blades at its 'neck', all in one swift summersault motion.
---
#232 Posted: 08:05:54 23/03/2015
(Awesome smilie)

"Impressive." Velia said, and when another Golem jumped infront of the group she dashed at it, at the last moment forming herself into a shadow so that she was unaffected when the creature swung its fist at her .

She re-solidified behind the Golem and lit her paws with a firelike substance that was blue-black in color, lunging atop of the rock beast and slicing at it. And upon hopping back down the flames seemed to linger and begin to spread on the Golem as it turned on her.

As her Shadow Flames did their work, Velia darted around the creature as it continuously swung at her, and after some time it collapsed into an inanimate pile of rock, drained of its magic.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#233 Posted: 14:34:23 23/03/2015
Foggy had just been watching. She shook her head. She should help, but by now the first golem was just a heap of stone. Foggy turned, looking for any other golems. Surely there were more? She growled.
---
#234 Posted: 14:53:43 23/03/2015
Trydan grabbed a book out of his bag and turned the pages rapidly. "These golems have a singular consciousness. They felt their companion fall and saw what he saw. Their coming now." Trydan said. "I doubt I'll be of much use in this fight other than healing. I can set up spells that will automatically heal some people." He started to draw some runes in the dirt floor.
Raxtus pulled out one of his swords. He channeled his energy into the sword. The sword started to glow blue and a symbol appeared on the blade as the temperature dropped around him.
---
#235 Posted: 17:10:41 23/03/2015
Sparks curled her claws and tensed her talons then heat headed into her tail which thrashed into the golem, going through the stone and melting it.

Varedis breathed out fire and light, the light pushing them back a bit and the fire melting them.

Gale stayed back and avoided their attacks.
---
#236 Posted: 02:02:43 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Were you guys waiting on me? Sorry, was thinking that we were waiting for someone else.)

Alcaema spotted another rock golem nearby, and she prepared to fight it. When it came at her, she rolled out of the way, and unleashed a torrent of green flames at it, which strangely turned the golem into sand and then to glass. From there, she charged at it and shattered it with her horns.
---
#237 Posted: 05:51:20 25/03/2015
"Nice!" Kumara said after Alcaema's attack shattered the golem, "Your flames must be really strong to turn stone into glass."

((Sorry guys, I won't be able to be on for a while... all my electronics are banned DX Only because I didn't do well on a maths test... AND I GOT A FREAKING GOOD MARK ON THE ASSIGNMENT! Life's not fare..))
---
#238 Posted: 05:59:42 25/03/2015
((That's unlucky, hope you get them back soon))

Sparks lookedover at Alcaema appraisingly then leapt and broke apart a golem that had been about to kill Gale, she thanked her and then had an idea, "Sparks, breathe some fire at me," Sparks did and Gale turned it into an ice orb and threw it at a golem, freezing it. Sparks and Gale continued to do that, Sparks using her flane on the golems and continually keeping up a row of fireballd going to Gale which she turned into ice orbs and threw.
---
#239 Posted: 10:46:01 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Sorry to hear that Shadowstarcat, hopefully we won't get to far without you.)

"That wasn't mere flames, that was alchemic fire." Alcaema remarked proudly, dodging another golem and using the same technique.
---
#240 Posted: 11:52:43 25/03/2015
(Aww dude I hate when that happens, doesn't help I'm bad at math too. Hope you get back soon aswell!)

Aneitha looked to her side at a Golem closing in on her and breathed a beam of ice at it, and at once the beasts movements slowed to a stop, icicles rapidly appearing out of its body until it burst in a spray of rocks and ice, prompting the Dryphon to cover her face with her wing.

"Hm, is that all?" She purred, leaping out of the way of another ones fist and turning to give it the same treatment.

After incinerating a Golem with a blast of blue flame, Avia flew upward and charged a ball of plasma in her mouth. She then dove and let it loose at three that tried to swat her out of the air, the one closest immediately getting destroyed, while the following shockwave demolished over half the body mass of the other two and were finished off by a fireball.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#241 Posted: 14:45:53 25/03/2015
Raxtus turned and started to run back through the hallways. He turned right and disappeared from view. Trydan used controlled streams of wind to force the golems into a tighter space making it easier for the rest of the group to attack without worrying about being attacked. He marked a simple on the ground and tapped it. It started glowing a silvery-white. He pulled out a book and turned a spell to boost everyone's elemental powers.
"There are about forty more golems. Keep going." Trydan said before starting his spell.
---
#242 Posted: 16:27:46 25/03/2015
Varedis came over to Sparks and Gale, "Smolderblitz?" he asked questioningly, and Sparks instantly became confused, "What's that?" she began to ask but Gale interrupted her saying, "It's an ancient move that Luminas, Skouri and Pyrina did when we were in Varedis' homeland with the Arbiters, you were knocked out at the time, it was very powerful though. I hardly managed to survive, it was Chromatus that saved me to be honest, if it wasn't for him falling on me, I would've been incinerated. Anyway, I think we could do it..."

Varedis created two orbs of light, one of which Gale turned into shadow, and Sparks created a ball of fire. Then Varedis sent out a chain of light to the fire, the fire sent a chain of flames to the shadow and the shadow sent a stream of shadows to the light, then all three started spinning. Smaller orbs of each of the three elements started spinning off and spinning round the three to create a large spherical space where the three elements were blasting around through it chaotically. And then two great blades of light shot out, as well as two spears of shadow and two flame spikes, then the ball started spinning towards the golems. The light blinding them so they were unable to avoid it, the shadows tearing through them, infiltrating the cracks and trying to bring them apart and the flames melted them. And right in the center, there was just so much power that the golems disintegrated before it. And then the great widespread show of elements compressed until it became smaller and smaller, until eventually, the whole attack was contained within the space of a tear.

And then it exploded.

Energy like no other felt before ripped through the chamber, the walls rippled, the golems shattered, the dragons were thrown back, and left in the middle was a swirling silver orb, that pulled all the golem fragments towards it, and then once there was no trace of the battle left apart from the multiple scorch marks and the dragons dotted around, it imploded and vanished with a loud explosive sound.

Then Varedis, Sparks and Gale all passed out.
---
#243 Posted: 16:41:37 25/03/2015
I was thrown back by the magical explosion. "Way to hog the glory..." I snarled, even though I knew the unconscious dragons couldn't hear me.

"Your name's Ryu, right?" the white werewolf, who I guessed was K'rir, asked me.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I guessed there was a confused expression on my face, because that's what I definitely felt.

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE SENSIBILTY OF A SPOILED CUB!!!" I was unprepared for the force of anger that came from K'rir. "You better go apologize to those dragons who saved your life!"
---
#244 Posted: 19:49:45 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Well, that was a bit ... much, Eternal Sunfury, but oh well, we aren't done here yet.)

While the four may have been blasted back, quick thinking from Pilila and Atmos to use their wind element to push them back forward lessened the damage of the blast.

Bimcal was the first to see a shape, though blurry; it looked like another golem, but was made out of metal.

(Just to put this out there, it has magic resistance.)
---
#245 Posted: 20:15:19 25/03/2015
"Starshine and snowfalls!" Sandburr yelped. She sent a round of 18 arrows at the metal golem, though most of them seemed to glance off. "That's one huge golem! And it's got pretty good armor, too."
---
#246 Posted: 23:02:37 25/03/2015
Trydan let the wave unique energy flow over him and around him very carefully tapping into the excess power the wave of energy had created. He quickly harnessed small bits of it to power small spells he started into motion.
Raxtus had run down a few halls and turned some corridors ending up behind the Metal Golem. He immeaditley knew that no magic he or Trydan could work would be very effective. Fortunately he recognized the metal that one of his friends called Starsteel. Unfortunalety it was the tenth strongest metal in the universe without strengthing enchanments and fifth with the enchanments. The only enchantments on this Golem was the ones binding it to serve it's master.
---
#247 Posted: 07:04:08 26/03/2015
((Well, since Varedis and Sparks created the bulk of the attack, they're out for now, and Gale is pretty much defenceless without them, so its still kind of fair))

Gale managed to wake up, but Varedis and Sparks were down for a lot longer, she groaned. Gale tried to stay back, but it was advancing too steadily and she got hit by its swinging fists, she went flying and only just managed to remain consious. "That was painfil," she groaned as she got up out of her own personal crater. She breathed some fire, but it was only warm enough to heat up the air, she sighed, her fire was so very very weak,
---
#248 Posted: 16:10:41 27/03/2015
"Everyone use the strongest weapon made of metal. Diamonds and other strong crystals will work as well." Trydan said electricity arcing across his body. A spell took affect and the hallway widened. There was now room for everyone to surround the metal golem. Trydan dodged several attacks from of the smaller golems moving twice his normal speed.
---
#249 Posted: 16:18:39 27/03/2015
Foggy pushed a smaller golem to the ground. Fighting wasn't her strongest ability... The golem lunged but Foggy ducked and summoned a water beam, sending the golem flying against the wall.

OOC: Can we use our magic now? Sorry I'm not sure
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:19:03 27/03/2015 by jennacat4
#250 Posted: 16:21:51 27/03/2015
(I'm pretty sure we can. I mean Trydan has been using magic for quite a while now. Just saying)
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me