Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dungeons of the magical master [CLOSED]
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#101 Posted: 07:06:56 05/03/2015
Sparks lashed out with her super-heated claws, "How did you do this! I am untrappable!"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#102 Posted: 07:30:22 05/03/2015
Serket ceased her leering at the black and gold female to glance at the sudden holograph, narrowing her eyes at the sight of yet another Dragon, whom appeared to be addressing everyone in the dungeon.

"So you're the one behind this?" Velia called, standing up, while Avia and Aneitha observed in silence. "What are you intending to do with all of us? And why does it warrant abduction?" She growled.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#103 Posted: 14:35:50 05/03/2015
Foggy growled. What was the point of this? "Why can't I use my powers!?" She cried, "what have you done to us?" Foggy sat down, leaning against the wall. Instinctively, she tried to grip the ground with her claws but she couldn't grip the hard rock surface. Foggy simply whimpered.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#104 Posted: 23:48:01 05/03/2015
"So, You're the one who brought us here. Well at least it was a magical mastermind who captured me. Not as much of a blow to my pride." Raxtus said almost casuallly like being in a prison cell wa no big deal. "So Magiah did you remember that Natural Shapeshifters don't use magic to shape shift?"
Trydan looked at the human with a confused expression. "Haze is that you?"
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#105 Posted: 00:42:57 06/03/2015
((Can we use non-magical stuff like Pyrina's tail spikes?))

"I'm going to kill you!" Pyrina screamed at the holograph. She tried to breathe out a jet of fire, but nothing came out. "I'm going to kill you anyway!" she snapped.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#106 Posted: 01:30:53 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Just about to get to that Storm.)

Magiah just laughed, "So many death threats, so little time. Oh, Raxtus, is it? Well, don't worry, if you try and shapeshift right now, the chain will adjust to whatever form you take. As for you, little Foggy, you can already tell those chains were made to negate magic. The point of all this is just so I can have fun. Sparks, the same deal for you, those chains cancel out your fire. As for all of you in general, I have brought you here to ... participate in a little game of mine. All of you are going to try and find, face, and defeat me. If you can, you get to go free, if not, you'll get to stay here with me, forever. Any questions? If not, you may begin; first you'll have to try and break out of your chains by nonmagical means."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#107 Posted: 02:09:07 06/03/2015
"Listen, I have a kingdom to run, and entertaining some power-crazy punk isn't exactly on my agenda." Velia hissed.

"That's right, and I'm sure no-one else here appreciates that you pulled them out of their lives just because you're bored!" Avia added, whisking her tail back and forth.

Aneitha however, had taken to looking at her binds, knowing that Magiah was unlikely to just let them go no matter what they said to him, her eyes narrowed in thought.

Serket was livid, just who did this Dragon think he was? Nonetheless, she was now all the more determined to get out of there, and make Magiah wish he'd never even heard of her for toying with her like this. She glanced at the chains holding her, obviously no spell or use of her Elements would help with this, so she instead studied the state of the chains, aswell as the floor and wall they were attached to, ideas racing around her head.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#108 Posted: 03:18:39 06/03/2015
"Hey Trydan. Nice to see you again. And when I'm human I'm called Raxtus. Now.... Hey Trydan got any good corrosion spells?" Raxtus asked before turning into a cat. "Never mind got another idea."
"Spells wouldn't work anyway. So any body else mind telling everyone their names?"
---
#109 Posted: 03:30:47 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm Pilila." The griffiness said.

"I am Bimcal, king of the Winged Serpentine." Bimcal announced regally.

"My name is Alcaema." Alcaema replied.

"And I am Atmos."
---
#110 Posted: 04:03:00 06/03/2015
Giving a huff of aggravation, Velia turned and started fumbling with the chains, wheras her sister flicked her ear at Trydans words.

"Hey there! I'm Avia, Princess of Ariva. But you can just refer to me by name of course." She replied, straining to see him. "My sister is here aswell, her name is Queen Velia of Ariva."

"Yes, hello." The older Dryphon said, gripping onto where her neck chain met the wall and unlatching her claws. "Same for me."

"And I am Aneitha. I'd like to say it's lovely to meet you, but considering the situation, the words would seem empty." The Ice-Dryphon ended, glancing at what Velia was doing in curiosity.

Serket remained silent, not only preoccupied with escaping, but also not at all caring to know her fellow captives any deeper.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#111 Posted: 04:57:19 06/03/2015
Varedis mumbled his name then continued working on his plan, "Hi, my name is Sparks! And she's gale!" said Sparks pointing to herself and then Gale.

Then Varedis' eyes lit up and he opened his dimensional portal, only to get strongly electrocuted and knocked out, the portal faded.

Meanwhile, Gale was laughing, because she'd managed to fling a length of metal wire to Varedis and the electrical current went away from Varedis, inadvertently saving his life, and then it went to one of the crossbars in Sparks' chains. An electromagnetic current was formed as the electrons travelled round the circular metal binding, and then Gale made a tiny dent in the metal, disrupting the equal weight distribution and changing the focus of the magnetic pull ever so slightly, this caused a disruptive electron pulse which broke the binding.

Once that binding was broken, Sparks was able to manoeuvre out of the chains. and the moment they left her, her fire blazed, "Great, now let's see if I can use my fire on your chains."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#112 Posted: 05:50:26 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Bimcal proceeded to use his fangs to break free; after all these chains only stopped magic, so Magiah mustn't have reinforced them for his natural acidic venom. It took a while, but the metal started to sizzle under his dripping venom.
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#113 Posted: 05:52:06 06/03/2015
"Kumara," the black griffin said, "Pilila? I had no idea there were other griffins out there." She then extended her wing blades and began sawing through the metal.

"K'ara that you?" A dragon said from another cell, "so they captured you too huh? Names Shadow by the way."

---

"I'm Whirlpool, and this hot head is Pyrina, while this is Snow." The hydra head said.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#114 Posted: 10:33:10 06/03/2015
After looking down the length of her chains a few times, Velia eventually had an idea on what to do.

"Go for the spot where the chain connects to the wall." She called to her companions. "They'll be easier to break there."

"But that'll still leave us having to drag the chain around." Avia pointed out.

"And that's assuming that the magic negation will no longer work if the chains are disconnected." Aneitha added, flicking an ear.

"We'll work that out when we get to it, I'd like to just finally get off this wall." She immediately waved off. Velia had honestly been concerned about that from the moment she thought of this, but she was determined not to let that show as she gripped the base of the metal and tugged with all of her might, glancing at the other two to see them doing the same.

Meanwhile, Serket had slightly straightened her tail spikes so that she could make her slicing her own binds as accurate as possible, carefully going at her collar. It was such a painfully slow process, but the prospect of getting out made the bore worth it.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#115 Posted: 15:00:32 06/03/2015
Foggy stood for a moment, thinking. Without her powers, well... She was just a dog! Foggy shook her head. She was smarter than that. She began chewing on the chain with her sharp enough teeth... She wasn't sure she could get it off though.
---
#116 Posted: 17:39:53 06/03/2015
Chains. I hated chains. They bind, restrict, and occasionally hurt. And that's just the best of them. These ones seemed to sap my strength and my magic, preventing me from using easier methods to dispose of them. Lucky, dragons have claws for a reason, and that reason is to fight when we can't use magic. I scraped at the chain with my meager claws, and then tried my spiked tail. With that hit, they were broken, at least one of the links. I wasn't connected to the wall, but I wasn't sure I could use my magic. (Ryu)

"C'mon, you useless lizards that I have for heads, and help me with this!" Pyrina growled, starting to saw through her chains with her tail spikes.

K'rir sighed. She was stuck in human form, and in human form, she didn't have anything useful except for her nunchucks, and those weren't useful at all for this kind of stuff.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here," Mannaro snarled. "That dastardly dragon will pay!" He started clawing at the chains, his immense strength breaking them after not that long.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#117 Posted: 19:45:17 06/03/2015
"There we go. Easy as Pie." Raxtus said as he turned back into a human, the chain falling to the ground. He then disappered for a second and appered outside of the cell. "Hey Trydan. Need some help?"
"Sure. I could do it myself but it would be nearly impossible." Trydan said. Raxtus used his telekinesis to unlock the door to the cell and the chain.
---
#118 Posted: 21:57:32 06/03/2015
Sparks was unleashed, and the metal couldn't really stand her heat, they soon melted, it just took a long time because she had to keep removing her claws as their magic would kick in after a few moments of contact. Yet eventually Gale was free.
---
#119 Posted: 02:26:06 07/03/2015
Kumara finally snapped the chain off of her, "yes! Shadow? Need help?" She asked.

"No, I nearly have it," he replied.

---

"Stop your complaining Pyrina! We are all in the same cell here!" Whirlpool hissed back before using her teeth to steady the chains for Pyrina.
---
#120 Posted: 02:42:28 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Bimcal finally freed himself and slithered through the bars.

Pilila had pulled out the chain by the wall with her paws.
---
#121 Posted: 03:13:29 07/03/2015
"Well Trydan, can you sense anything?" Raxtus asked as he freed the yellow dragon.
"In this room? Well in this room I sense the chains and a door. They both have enough magic to stop a nuke from deystoring them and the door is impossible to detect the loction of. Other then that, Nope. The rest of the building is hidden from my senses." Trydan said as he stepped free of the cell and started searching for a door. "Now where is that door?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:13 09/03/2015 by The Nova Kid
#122 Posted: 04:39:59 07/03/2015
Varedis awoke to Sparks' claws accidentally touching his skin, he jumped in pain, pulling on the melted chain and breaking, he then rolled out.
---
#123 Posted: 04:45:19 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Atmos had sawed through his chain with his tail tip; he was glad that he had sharped it a while ago.
---
#124 Posted: 05:00:23 07/03/2015
Sure enough, between her claws scraping at the metal and her insistent tugging, the chain gave way, and Velia fell backward as the metal came off the stone wall with a loud clatter, the other two Dryphons following.

She stood up and shook herself off, and Avia spoke up. "Alright, now what?"

"Get yourselves out the cells, then we'll focus on breaking the collars." Velia replied, grabbing onto the bars and prying them open just enough for her to squeeze through.

Once all three where finally out in the open part of the hall, they took turns assisting eachother with snapping the collars off, the remaining metal falling into a heap at their paws.

"Ah, at last!" Avia exclaimed, letting out a small puff of fire and smiling with relief.

"Let's not celebrate just yet, dear. There's still quite a ways to go." Aneitha murmured, though she smiled at the Princesses enthusiasm.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#125 Posted: 14:26:58 07/03/2015
Foggy finally was free of the chain. It hadn't been easy. She glanced around at the other prisoners, wondering what to do next.
---
#126 Posted: 23:17:50 08/03/2015
'Can anyone hear this thought I'm sending them?' Raxtus thought to eveeryone in the room.
'I can.' Trydan replied still looking for a way out. 'But you already knew that.'
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:42 09/03/2015 by The Nova Kid
#127 Posted: 23:21:18 08/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(there appears to be some misconceptions, there isn't exactly any other "thing" that shound be concerned other than breaking free of a magic-resistant and negating chain and getting around normal cell bars.)
---
#128 Posted: 23:50:00 08/03/2015
(Oh. i'll go back and just delete my last to posts. Also can you please describe the rooms when we enter them. It would help so we don't have anymore misconceptions. Sorry.)
---
#129 Posted: 00:03:46 09/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Yeah, probably should have described it better. It's really just a giant hallway with cells on both sides. The remaining sides don't actually have any doors at a first look, they look like regular walls.)
---
#130 Posted: 05:25:20 09/03/2015
Varedis heard the voice in his head, "I can hear you," he thought back
---
#131 Posted: 05:52:33 09/03/2015
'I can... Who is this?" Kumara thought back not understanding what was going on.
---
#132 Posted: 05:58:33 09/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Same. Bimcal replied mentally as he finished squeezing through the bars.

Pilila bashed against the cell bars, denting them, I can hear you too.

I think we all can hear you. Alcaema replied while she tried to figure out how to get free.
---
#133 Posted: 06:28:34 09/03/2015
Gale heard the voice, "I'm listening" she thought but SParks stood there confused, she couldn't hearthe voice, "Gale, what's going on, why does everyone seem to be listening to something?"
---
#134 Posted: 16:22:27 09/03/2015
"Just seeing whose telepathic." Raxtus said. "Trydan have you found anything yet?"
"What do you think?" He replied still looking.
---
#135 Posted: 03:20:06 10/03/2015
Unlike her sister and friend, Avia was no stranger to telepathic creatures. The Phoenixes she had trained under often opted to use the same method to speak, and she had to grin in amusement when Velia and Aneitha blinked and perked their ears, before eventually realizing the source of the "voice."

'We hear you too.' The white and gold Dryphon thought back, out loud, she went on while looking around the hallway. "Does anyone else still need help getting out?"

As Serket broke out of her own cell, having finally removed her restraints, she crept up around the back of the group, staring at the far sides of the hall with a contemplative look. Upon doing that, Velia began to suddenly feel a wave of unease, and she sharply glanced around with a perplexed look on her face, startled.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#136 Posted: 05:46:18 12/03/2015
Sparks was getting annoyed now, "Who are you all listening too?" she demanded.
---
#137 Posted: 13:08:16 12/03/2015
"Everyone speaking with their minds. That's what everyones listening to." Raxtus said to Sparks.
"What the heck! How in the world did he disguise where the door is? This should have only taken a minute at most." Trydan said as he looked at the ceiling after finding no sign of a door anywhere else.
---
#138 Posted: 00:46:17 13/03/2015
Aneitha glanced at her two companions to ask what they thought of this next predicament, but Avia had padded away from the two to see if others were in need of assistance, whereas Velia was scanning the crowd with a distracted yet wary look on her face, her fur slightly bristling.

This concerned her at first, but considering the black Dryphon was known for acting abit off around strangers she was willing to dismiss it, so Aneitha just blinked and walked over to Trydan.

"Are you certain it isn't a mere visual trick? The walls could still very well have a door that is simply under an illusion." She suggested, twitching an ear.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#139 Posted: 00:56:32 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Magiah's face appeared on a the 'screen' that had appeared out of nowhere, "Well, it looks like you have all gotten out by now."
---
#140 Posted: 01:11:48 13/03/2015
((We need Gold in Dragon Academy. You took the position, right?))

Pyrina charged forward at the screen. "I demand answers, NOW!"
---
#141 Posted: 01:19:20 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Yes, yes, I'm going to get to it, after this probably.)

Magiah laughed, "The only answer you'll need is the same I already gave you. Though, I'm sure you've noticed that there aren't any visible doors around."

"Obviously, so where are the invisible doors!?" Alcaema asked, angry.

"Look around, that's all you'll get." Magiah replied.
---
#142 Posted: 02:59:12 13/03/2015
"There not just invisible they're hidden." Trydan said defensiveIy. "Its easy to detect Optical Illusions and invisibility spells, at least for me. When some puts a hiding spell on something, its far more advanced. You not only hide the object but almost every trace of a spell."
"Trydan. Yes it's cool you know magic and spells, but not everyone spent most of their lives studying magic. In fact the only one here who might have done that is currently playing mind tricks on us." Raxtus said. "Now how about you think of flaws in most hiding spells?"
---
#143 Posted: 05:10:43 13/03/2015
Varedis had an idea, "Sparks, why don't you go around and burn a single line across the walls and since the doors hidden, then the burn will also be hidden by the same smell, meaning that where the burn stops, that's where the door is!"

Sparks nodded and began running around the outer edge of the room, leaving a black line on the wall behind her and she kept going round until she'd gone over the whole room, Gale then asked, "Can any of you see a gap in the burnt line?"
---
#144 Posted: 11:27:54 13/03/2015
"Not over here," Kumara said scanning her eyes over one of the walls.
"How do we even know if it's an actual door?" Shadow said. This could just be a way to stall them.
---
#145 Posted: 11:32:32 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"I can't sssee anything either." Bimcal replied.

"You guys just aren't looking hard enough," Magiah remarked on his end, "have fun, I'll be waiting."
---
#146 Posted: 11:34:56 13/03/2015
Shadow began stud during the floor.
"There has to be some way of finding it..."
---
#147 Posted: 14:47:52 13/03/2015
As Raxtus started searching for the door with the others, Trydan starts poking the spell hiding the door. It was difficult with the spell also trying to remove all traces of itself. But he started to mental reconstruct and dismantle a mental model to understand it.
---
#148 Posted: 17:04:01 13/03/2015
Varedis stood at a loss, his idea hadnt worked, there was no visible door, and Trydan hadn't got anything yet. Then he had an idea, and he charged through the screen Magiah had appeared on.
---
#149 Posted: 17:30:29 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Should have mentioned it, but the screen is a holographic image that can appear out of nowhere. screen is just the term I'm using to describe it.)
---
#150 Posted: 18:14:18 13/03/2015
Foggy couldn't see a door anywhere. She shook her head, scanning her surroundings.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me