Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dungeons of the magical master [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#51 Posted: 13:06:53 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
So, is everyone ready?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#52 Posted: 14:46:22 02/03/2015
Nah!! Wait for me
This OC is rather new, but I didn't just make her for this.
Name: Fogdog (you can call her Foggy if you want)
Age: somewhere around 3 (well she's a dog so, she's full grown.)
Race/Species: "Element" dog
Appearance: Fogdog is a white dog, with a pale blue muzzle. Her paws are pale pink with a blue stripe above them. The bottom of her tail is pink as well.
Personality: Foggy can be shy, although will stand up and face danger once she gets to know someone. She does make friends quickly, although is shy at first.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: Fogdog can control and create rain, fog, rivers, etc.

Oh and I know her name is
I don't even
it's kinda stupid
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:37:04 03/03/2015 by jennacat4
#53 Posted: 20:59:26 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmm, she may be able to control them, but can she create them? We aren't exactly going to be outside in this.
---
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#54 Posted: 00:39:54 03/03/2015
Hey guys. One character is not complete. Someone needs to do the water head of the Hydra character. Well as far as i know....
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#55 Posted: 04:49:42 03/03/2015
Shadow already did that.

Hydra Complete:

Name: Pyrina
Species: Hydra(central head)
Appearance: Her head is red and has two sharp horns. She has fangs that show when she opens her mouth. The body is red as well, and has powerful legs and a spiked tail.
Personality: Pyrina is fierce and fiery, and she often takes advantage of her position of central head. She always charges into battle, ignoring the other two heads on if she should fight or not but still listens to their battle plans.
Weapons/Powers: Pyrina can manipulate the element of Fire and can fire her tail-spikes as a weapon.
Player: Stormdragon21

Name: Snow
Species: Hydra (right head)
Apearance: Her head is blue and has three glistening ivory horns, her eyes twinkle like ice, some of the blue on he head travels onto the blood fading through purple into red, she also has small fangs and freezing breath
Personality: The opposite of Pyrina, Snow is calm and collected and will always dote on an idea before carrying it through, she is also very innocent in the mind and will seek peace over fighting.
Weapons/Powers: Power over the Ice Element (freezing death breath) and slight Wind manipulation.
Player: Eternal Sunfury

Name: Whirlpool
Species: Hydra(left head)
Appearance: Her head is deep ocean blue and has two curved upward light blue horns. She has a light blue stripe from her forehead to her neck, mixing into the red. Her eyes are emerald green and she has long fangs that overhang her bottom jaw. She has fin-like ears bellow her horns and a small fin-like spine under her chin.
Personality: Whirlpools personality is a mix between Pyrina and Snow. She prefers to fight first and ask questions later, however she also agrees that it's not the best way to go. whirlpool gets irritated easily and likes to take charge at times (even though she has no control of their body).
Weapons/Powers: Whirlpool can use the element of water and her horns.
Player: Shadowstarcat
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:51 03/03/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#56 Posted: 06:22:06 03/03/2015
Sweet! The hydra sounds like fun!
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#57 Posted: 11:19:55 03/03/2015
I'm considering entering one more OC if that's okay.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#58 Posted: 12:02:50 03/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(To ShinyPikachu : it's up to you if you want to bring in another.)
---
#59 Posted: 14:36:43 03/03/2015
Yeah, she can create them too. I'll add that.
---
#60 Posted: 14:40:47 03/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Good, she's accepted now. And now we wait for everyone to be ready.
---
#61 Posted: 15:38:12 03/03/2015
Okay. then i think everything is ready.
---
#62 Posted: 00:07:12 04/03/2015
Name: Serket

Race/Species: Dragon/Zaivarus (Self-made species, normal ones have no wings and have quills/spikes all over the tops of their bodies and tails. There is no formal name for this hybrid species, as these two creatures crossbreeding is considered taboo.)

Appearance: http://sta.sh/0t0s2r5o94i

Personality: Malevolent, cunning, arrogant, and deeply enjoys "playing" with her enemies. Be it through using her Poison to make them perish slower and more painfully or drive them mad, or if she finds them especially entertaining, she'll use her way with words or her Fear Element to exploit their inner doubts, fears, and insecurities. She only works with others if she has something to gain out of it, and her arrogance and skill with her abilities at times makes her underestimate her opponents.

Weapons/Magic/Elements: Has the Elements of Poison and Fear, her tail spikes are also naturally poisonous(something all Zaivarus possess) and she can shoot them outward at fast speeds, they regrow in seconds.

Is also Adept with external magic such as spells and curses, proof of this being from her use of a fear-spell combined with her own Element that puts the tales of her very gaze striking terror into the hearts of others into a literal sense, making is so anyone that looks into her gaze for too long will start to feel helpless, which slowly increases over time. And the purple gem on her head is a piece of Dark Crystal, which is a great compliment to this that allows her to take negative energy from other beings and gain strength from it, which is kept on her face through a bonding spell.

Other Info: She dislikes Dragons, as the Zaivarus were misfortuned by them generations ago, and Serket had been scorned all the way until she secured her place as leader of her clan for being a halfbreed of one.

She has a sort of rivalry with Velia. She had initially tried to have her killed when the black Dryphon was younger, but failed, and then sent hunters after her, whom were evaded, with some even getting killed by the shadow-bearing royal as time passed. Though it wasn't until Velia reached adulthood that they actually directly confronted eachother, and even though she's disgusted that she is a Dragonblood, Serket has deliberately allowed Velia to live in some of their fights due to considering her a worthy adversary.

Is immune to all forms of poisoning, and resists magic on a similar level to Velia herself.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:01:21 05/03/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#63 Posted: 00:24:57 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Interesting, Serket is in. And it looks like we've a three-way battle coming in this RP's future: Serket vs Magiah vs everyone else. One last time, everyone ready?
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#64 Posted: 00:56:41 04/03/2015
Just four more characters.

Name: Sandburr
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Sandburr is a dusty tan werewolf with bright white markings looking like fire or maybe swirling wind. The markings start at her face and streak down to the rest of her body. She normally wears a bow and a locket with a picture of K'rir in it, but she normally hides the locket because she doesn't want to be seen as "soft". Wind constantly streams from what appears to be her paws.
Personality: Sandburr is wild-hearted and secretive. She dislikes being around others and isn't happy unless the wind is blowing in her face and she is doing something active.
Weapons/Powers: Sandburr usually uses her hunting now in battle, but if the situation is drastic she uses her control over wind, allowing her to create and control wind from light breezes to gale-force winds.

Name: K'rir
Appearance: K'rir is a solid white werewolf. She normally wears her nunchucks(is that how you spell it?) strapped to her side, and she also has a good selection of beautiful items of apparel when she turns into human form. In human form, she is normally seen as a beautiful young woman with a necklace made out of silver flowers and a fancy dress, which her nunchucks hidden in its folds.
Personality: K'rir is compassionate, hating to see anyone hurt. She dislikes fighting but she can defend herself if she needs to.
Weapons/Powers: K'rir has nunchucks, but almost never uses them except to defend. She is a master of healing magic.

Name: Mannaro
Appearance: Mannaro is a jet-black werewolf. His twin swords are strapped to his back, and he wears a jet-black crescent moon necklace. His claws seem to be made of swirling darkness, and he always leaves black footprints wherever he goes.
Personality: Mannaro is the closest to the "midnight beast" stereotype that his daughter Winterra hates. He prefers stealth to being in the open and ambush to a fair fight.
Weapons/Powers: Mannaro can control his twin swords with just a thought, with jet-black darkness paws appearing around them. He is a master of illusions and shadow magic.

Name: Skyward
Species: Dragon
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Skyward is normally a dragon who tries to keep everyone happy, but occasionally she loses her temper. When that happens, she is one to be scared of, but often does things that she would normally never even think about.
Weapons/Powers: Skyward has control over the elements of Lightning and Ice, and slight control over the element of Darkness. She communicates with those who aren't dragons telepathically.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#65 Posted: 01:06:08 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
My, StormDragon21, I hope you can handle 8 characters. Well, if you decide to keep them all in, they are accepted. Also, please don't dissappear mid-story like you've done in Core; we really don't need to be waiting for a reply from even one of your characters for an infinitesimal amount of time.
---
#66 Posted: 01:12:36 04/03/2015
Wait a minute. That was eight characters? Mannaro and K'rir are supposed to be more of supporting characters, but I don't know what to do about the rest.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#67 Posted: 01:25:02 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, eight in total. You have Pyrina, Skyward, Mannaro, K'rir, Sandburr, Ryu, Furna, and Winterra. Is there any you want to take out before we begin?
---
#68 Posted: 01:27:43 04/03/2015
I don't really need to use Skyward for this one. I want to focus on developing new characters.
---
#69 Posted: 01:35:00 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, that's seven, is that all?
---
#70 Posted: 04:37:59 04/03/2015
Im ready whenever you guys are ready.
---
#71 Posted: 04:55:07 04/03/2015
Same here.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#72 Posted: 04:59:00 04/03/2015
Ditto
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#73 Posted: 05:00:57 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, need to know about shadowstarcat and StormDragon21 and we'll be off.
---
#74 Posted: 05:03:00 04/03/2015
I think shadow said she was ready on the lst page bu you can't be certain.
---
#75 Posted: 05:09:54 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, I at the least need to know about StormDragon21. Oh yeah, once this begins, I won't be accepting new characters.
---
#76 Posted: 05:17:17 04/03/2015
ok. Now I'm worried I'm going to want to bring someone in halfway through, but I'll leave it as it is.
---
#77 Posted: 05:22:06 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, the only characters that can come in might be mine, so best to bring in them now.
---
#78 Posted: 05:27:24 04/03/2015
No it's fine, I'll live...
---
#79 Posted: 06:03:15 04/03/2015
I've been ready for a while now
---
#80 Posted: 14:10:07 04/03/2015
I'm ready as well. Now just for Storm.
---
#81 Posted: 15:15:56 04/03/2015
And now we wait.
---
#82 Posted: 21:04:16 04/03/2015
I'm ready. Seven characters is enough.
---
#83 Posted: 22:06:30 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Alright then, time for the show to begin.)

Alcaema woke up from a sleep slowly, the first thing she noticed was that there was a chain on her neck, connecting her to the wall. While she may have been chained up, she could still look around; she was in a rather big hallway with nothing but old, gray metal for the scenery, and there were individuals in every cell, including herself. "What is going on?" She asked to no one in particular.

"If I knew, I would have so gotten out already." A green griffiness from a nearby cell replied. (Pilila)

"Ssso true, ssso completely true." A winged snake from another cell hissed softly. (Bimcal)

"Anyone know what's going on?" Another dragon spoke. (Atmos)

(Okay then, no one acutally knows what's going on yet, and please no trying to break out of their cell yet either, I'll be addressing that as Magiah once everyone else has replied.)
---
#84 Posted: 22:22:11 04/03/2015
((Could I use I for Draki? If not, I understand. She's just going to be my main character that I'm using.))

"K'rir?" a small wolf, tan-and-white with an aura of unknown magic, asked. "Are you here?" (Sandburr)

"Don't worry, sweet," a pure white wolf with nunchucks strapped to her side comforted. "We'll find a way out. (K'rir)

A red hydra with three heads was in one abnormally large cell, with loud, ear-piercing noises coming from it. The central head, also red, seemed to be in a combination of anger and desperation. The head was smacking objects in the cell with her head, while shrieking louder than breaking glass. (Pyrina)

((Sorry if I kind of copied you.))
---
#85 Posted: 22:25:14 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Not a problem, I only used the parenthesis since they haven't actually given out their names yet. As for using 'I' for ... wait, who's Draki?)
---
#86 Posted: 22:40:40 04/03/2015
((I meant Ryu. They were originally the same dragon, with Draki being a replacement name, but now they're two seperate dragons.))
---
#87 Posted: 22:45:35 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Oh, so you meant Ryu, well, as for using 'I', at least tell us from time to time somehow in case we forget or something.)
---
#88 Posted: 00:50:50 05/03/2015
"Just great. Another Jail cell." A human in one of the cells said.
"W-Who's there?" A dragon said.
(I don't think i need to say who is who in this. And now we wait for the others to notice that this has started.)
---
#89 Posted: 02:53:14 05/03/2015
Foggy's blue eyes opened abrubltly. Where was she? A chain was wrapped around her neck, tugging hard. It hurt. She let out a soft whimper. "What is this place?" Foggy - Fogdog, although she preferred Foggy - was shaking uncontrollably. She then heard something shrieking. Foggy leaned back. She would use her water powers! Foggy tried, but... They weren't... Working? Foggy shook her head. Something was truly wrong about this place.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:02 05/03/2015 by jennacat4
#90 Posted: 02:55:09 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Oh yeah, was going to wait for Magiah to say it, but the chains are currently negating their magic.)
---
#91 Posted: 02:56:59 05/03/2015
OOC: I'll edit that..
---
#92 Posted: 02:57:39 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(You don't need to.)
---
#93 Posted: 03:11:20 05/03/2015
OOC: Whoops, too late >.<
---
#94 Posted: 03:12:59 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Yeah, I only said that just in case someone actually did use their powers before Magiah makes his introduction. Probably should have said about it earlier.)
---
#95 Posted: 03:14:34 05/03/2015
Velia had been sleeping deeply, but as she slowly rose from her slumber, it quickly became apparent to her that she was no longer laying in a lush bed, but rather a hard, cold floor.
That woke her right away, and when she leaped to her feet and moved forward the Dryphon immediately felt the resistance of a set of chains around her neck and legs.

"What...?" She murmured, furrowing her brow in alarm. "What is going on?!" She continued to herself, looking to her right, she was surprised to see the variety of creatures chained up nearby, and from the actions of many of them they seemed to have been recently captured aswell, particularly what appeared to be a Hydra, with one of its heads roaring so loudly she instinctively lowered her ears. What was all this? Her first thought was to use her Shadow-sneak to get out of her binds, but no matter how hard she tried to activate it, the wisps of darkness would be present one moment, and then immediately evaporate, as if they were being blocked.

'Of course, if these things WEREN'T magic-proof that'd be too easy... ' She realized bitterly, giving up.

Just as she started to look to her left to gauge how many others were present, she heard an all-too familiar voice, and she found herself caught between relief and dread. "Velia?"

"Avia! Are you alright?!" The black Dryphon called back, getting as close to her sibling as the chains would allow and looking her over.

"I'm fine, well, as fine as someone who's been kidnapped can get I mean." She remarked, twitching her ear. "Aneitha is here, too. She's waking up."

Just as she said, when Velia glanced over her sisters head she immediately saw the blue and white female raise herself into a sitting position, blinking in bafflement at the unfamiliar surroundings until her ice-blue eyes settled on the two.

"Velia? Avia? What is happening? Where is this?"

"I'm not sure, I've only just came to myself." Velia replied. "Avia has been awake the longest between the three of us."

Turning to the Dryphon in question, the ice-wielder tried again. "Did you see who did this to you? A mere glimpse, atleast?"

"No." The princess replied, frowning in thought. "Honestly, I don't remember what I was doing before waking up here. I guess sleeping already...?"

"Well, that is certainly concerning, for I don't either." Aneitha murmured, her voice leveled. "But never mind that. What is important now is that we find a way out of this, and deal with whomever is responsible accordingly."

"Hmph, I'll deal with them, all right." Velia growled, flexing her claws.

"Wait, sis..." Avia suddenly said, looking towards Velia. "Can't you just phase out the chains with your Shadow element? Unless, the culprit thought ahead of us using our powers of course..." She trailed off, frowning.

Velia only needed to give her a look for Avia to catch on, for which she promptly sighed.

"Perfect." The white and gold Dryphon muttered.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:29:46 05/03/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#96 Posted: 04:36:16 05/03/2015
Varedis sllowly came round, blinking, "Guys? Where are we?"

Gale was on the cage to his left, "Some kind of dungeon, Sparks is in shock,"

"Why?" asked Varedis

"Because this metal shouldn't be holding me! There is NO metal that can withstand me, I've never been trapped before because no-one should be able to touch me, let alone chain me up and bundle me into a cage." cried Sparks

---

On the other side of the room, the hydra's left head groaned, an abnormal screeching sound was coming from nearby and then she realised it was Pyrina, "PYRINA! Shut your mouth, or do you want me to freeze your tongue so you can't talk OR scream?" Snow growled.
---
#97 Posted: 05:50:11 05/03/2015
Whirlpool's fin like ears lowered as she tried to ignore Pyrina's loud screams.
"Thank you Snow, I was beginning to think miss smoke breath would scream until my ears fell off!" She growled. The one thing she hated about being stuck with an over confident fire head and an overly serious ice head, was that she could never listen to her own thoughts.
"Now, will you so kindly allow me to think of a solution," she said slightly calmer.

---

Kumara stared at the wall furiously, as if she were to burn a hole into it. Why was the black griffin angry? Well, she had woken up less than an hour ago, in a dark, damp cell whilst being CHAINED to a wall. Now, would any of you be cheery if this was your predicament?
She let out a low growl and began to yank on the chains yet again.
"The nerve of some people! Chaining ME to a wall by my neck! I swear I'm gonna kill whoever did this to me!" She finally screeched. All the bickering of other creatures added to her frustration and she couldn't stand it any longer.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:12 05/03/2015 by shadowstarcat
#98 Posted: 06:08:38 05/03/2015
Serket had taken her capture in a surprisingly silent outrage, the most she did being spewing her most deadly acid at the chains over and over again, only to hiss and thrash her tail when it did nothing to the magic-protected metal. Eventually she just gave up and laid down, figuring it would just be best to save her energy and wait for her captor to show up.

She would've spent her wait imagining what she'd do to the sorry soul who dared to capture her, but it wasn't all that fun when she was yet to put a face on who did it. She had a fleeting suspicion, but she knew that if it even came to that, her suspect would definitely kill her before merely putting her in chains, magical or not, so she immediately dropped the thought. And she did have some honest interest in observing the others around her, so she did just that for the next couple of minutes, her eight eyes slowly blinking.

She marveled at the variety of creatures she saw, such as a Hydra, some Gryphons, and(she growled to herself at this one) some Dragons, and even a couple of things she couldn't identify. When the halfbreeds gaze landed on Velia, however, she found herself surprised, but she then leaned forward in interest as she watched her converse with the other two Dryphons, clearly having no idea that Serket was even there, or atleast, not yet.

'What a small world we live in, isn't it your majesty?' She thought with a smirk, amused despite herself that the Dryphon was in the same predicament that she was, and with her precious little sister no less!
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#99 Posted: 06:58:00 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Just then, a sort of holographic screen-thing appeared outside of the cells, showing a purple dragon sitting calmly against a gray wall, "Hello folks. Good to see you are all finally awake. And before you ask, my name is Magiah."
---
#100 Posted: 07:03:14 05/03/2015
"I'm gonna kill you!" Kumara roared yanking on the chains.
---
First | Page 2 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me