Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dungeons of the magical master [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1 Posted: 00:38:08 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Here comes my second Role Play: its a fantasy RP, (obviously, given me and my dragons.)

The Plot: You and a bunch of others have woken up in a strange dungeon. Soon after, a dragon by the name of Magiah tells you that you will be stuck here unless you can find, face, and defeat him. Now, you and the others must team up to stop this dragon and his crazy plans, but Magiah isn't about to make things easy for you. He will be using his strong magic to put obstacles in your way at every twist and turn. Let the escape commence!

Rules: The usual. I am the GM here, and Magiah is my figurehead of sorts.
Magiah is the only character that can be "OP", more on how he would be that below.
No killing and/or controlling the characters of other people.
Please keep cussing out of here, unless necessary.
Try to keep romance on the down low, nothing too ... much.
You can have as many characters as you can handle, but I may not accept anymore once we begin.
And most of all, have fun.

Almost any race is accepted, including humans, though I don't recommend using them unless they wield magic.

Character Sheet time!

Name:
Race/Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons/Magic/Elements:
Other Info:

Name: Magiah
Race/Species: dragon
Appearance: he has purple scales, red eyes, and yellow horns, and he also has yellow spikes running down his back and ending at his tail, which was ends in an arrowhead. His underbelly and wing membranes are also red.
Personality: he acts rather young, playful even. Magiah hates to be bored and because of that; he loves to cause chaos with his magic. He is hardly ever serious, and even ends up acting like the people who hate him are friends. When Magiah is serious, he won't hesitate to show off the full extent of his magical powers. He treats almost everything as a game, and often underestimates others thanks to his powers.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: knows all kinds of magic and has the ability to use all of the elements.
Other Info: Magiah doesn't like to fight much, so he doesn't often use his elemental powers. He mostly uses spells and other magic, but he doesn't blatently mess with others (In this RP). He has traveled through countless dimensions, so he might end up making a reference to a certain franchise here and there.

(I might be missing something, but if I am, I'll tell you later. I will bring in my other OC's for this after a couple others join. Any questions?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:07 26/02/2015 by theuone
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#2 Posted: 00:53:24 26/02/2015
WOOOOHOOO finally here. So who do you think I should use for this RP.
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
#3 Posted: 00:55:34 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(I don't know, the only OC I know of yours is Trydan from Corrupting Shadows.)
---
#4 Posted: 01:06:35 26/02/2015
You know of more. What do you think Art and Nathen and etc. are?
---
#5 Posted: 01:09:04 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Hmm, Your OC's, I dunno, maybe.)
---
#6 Posted: 01:11:11 26/02/2015
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Maybe I'll make a new one and have Trydan in here as well. You fine with double elements?
---
#7 Posted: 01:14:38 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(You kidding?, the Wandering Warriors each have double elements, and I've many more OC's with more than one. So in other words, sure. Oh yeah, that reminds me of a slight rule.)
---
#8 Posted: 03:35:36 26/02/2015
Name: Trydan

Species: Dragon

Personality: Usually shy and jumpy. Sometimes temperamental and headstrong.

Description: Average height weight and body shape. Yellow/gold scales, lightning shaped electric blue horns, stormy gray wings and belly.Tail blade is two blades that connect near base and slowly diverges. Tail blade and spines same color as horns. (Would draw but I suck.)

Magic/Weapons/Elemsnts: Weak physically, but strong magically (means that he has a high magical stmina or mana or whatever you want to call it). Controls electricity and air.

Other info: Fast learner. Understands politics, but afraid of public speaking. Can sense magic at work. Has a TARDIS bag (a bag that is bigger on the inside.) He stores a horde of green gems to keep his energy level up along with artifacts of great power and a libary of spell books. Has many connections with adventurers.
---
#9 Posted: 03:38:36 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Trydan is in.)
---
#10 Posted: 03:49:22 26/02/2015
WOOHOO! Now to make up one. Tommorow. HAHA!
---
#11 Posted: 03:51:38 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Have fun with that.)
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#12 Posted: 04:07:49 26/02/2015
(Ooo, this is a nice idea, and it's times like these where I realize I have so few characters that I use for RP smilie Should I go with my duo from CS anyway?)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#13 Posted: 04:12:58 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Sure, if you want to.)
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#14 Posted: 05:57:59 26/02/2015
Name: Varedis
Race: Dragon-lord (Can switch between dragon and human)
Elements (Dragon Form): Fire, Light & Sun
Personality: Kind and Considerate. Doesn't like not doing things. Will protect his friends and allies even if it means sacrificing himself.
Background: Originally came from a deep valley until he met Luminas, Ancient Dragon of Light and found out he could switch between dragon and human. He then left his homeland and traveled to a far-away place. He now goes on adventures into different times doing different things with his Time Orb which he keeps in a ring (in human form) and hidden in an ornamental spine (dragon form).
Appearance: Varedis in human form - Varedis in Dragon Form
Special Ability: Can switch between dragon and Man - Can teleport [through Time and Space]
Other: When in dragon form, the blades you see him using in human form become part of his wings. When in human form he is able to crawl through extremely tight spaces that people his size wouldn't normally fit in. smilie

Name: Sparks
Race: Dragon
Elements: Fire
Appearance: Sparks
Other: As an egg, she was born with too much fire while her twin sister had too little. Because of this, her whole body burnt, a touch would sizzle flesh.

--

Name: Gale
Race: Dragon
Elements: Very weak fire
Appearance: Gale
Other: As an egg, she was born with too little fire while her twin sister had to much. To compensate for her lack of flames (as when she did use them they were extraordinarily weak) she searched for an amulet that would allow her to copy other people's attacks, but in the opposite, so if someone threw shadow, she threw back light. Yet she can't do it to attacks above a certain strength. And she can only do it to one attack at a time.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#15 Posted: 05:59:56 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(All three in are Eternal Sunfury.)
---
#16 Posted: 06:02:56 26/02/2015
((This'll be thrilling))
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#17 Posted: 06:07:45 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(I blame Scarlet.) ^
---
#18 Posted: 06:12:09 26/02/2015
(Ha. Anyway, after Shiny joins, how many more do we need in order to start.
---
#19 Posted: 06:15:51 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(I'll wait a couple days before beginning; I'll see how many join by then.)
---
#20 Posted: 06:19:23 26/02/2015
(Cool)
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#21 Posted: 06:28:02 26/02/2015
Name: Shadow
Appearance: http://legendarygriffin.devian...ragon-512742065
Personality: dark and secretive, can be loyal and overprotective when he wants to
Weapons/Magic/Elements: Darkness/fire (DarkFire element)
Other Info: best friend of Kumara

Name: Kumara
Race/species: Griffin
Appearance: looks like this but a girl http://legendarygriffin.devian...g-ref-481071669
Personality: stubborn and brave and can be friendly to those who she knows
Weapons/Magic/Elements: darkness/electricity (DarkStorm element). She also has hidden black blades in her wings.
Other info: best friend of Shadow
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:37:19 26/02/2015 by shadowstarcat
#22 Posted: 06:31:42 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(shadowstarcat, accepted.)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#23 Posted: 17:42:16 26/02/2015
((Does anyone want to work together on a hydra character? The concept of three different personalities sharing one body sounds interesting, but it will seem a bit more real with three different people.))

Name: Ryu
Species: Dragon
Appearance: A golden-scaled dragon that stands on two legs with pronged horns and a tail that ends in a point. Her claws are small and nimble.
Personality: Ryu has a tendency to be jealous if anyone is stronger or does something better than her, often saying that she can do it way better. She is supportive of those younger than her.
Weapons/Powers: Ryu can absorb electricity from her environment and charge it into her body, which makes her faster. If she absorbs enough, she can release it in an electricity-charged dash.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:28:08 27/02/2015 by StormDragon21
#24 Posted: 21:08:51 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(A collaborative hydra sounds interesting, and Storm, if you can, please try and keep up with posts, unlike in some of the other RP's where you haven't replied in lately *cough*Core*cough*.)
---
#25 Posted: 10:20:36 27/02/2015
(I like that idea as well. If you plan on doing it I would be happy to join)
---
#26 Posted: 16:56:58 27/02/2015
(Same here)
---
#27 Posted: 17:46:02 27/02/2015
((I'm planning to have three heads, each with a different element. The central head, the Fire one, controls the main body, but it has aspects of the other two heads, the Ice and Water heads, with webbed toes and some fur. I'm using the Fire head, and here's the character sheet.))

Name: Pyrina
Species: Hydra(central head)
Appearance: Her head is red and has two sharp horns. She has fangs that show when she opens her mouth. The body is red as well, and has powerful legs and a spiked tail.
Personality: Pyrina is fierce and fiery, and she often takes advantage of her position of central head. She always charges into battle, ignoring the other two heads on if she should fight or not but still listens to their battle plans.
Weapons/Powers: Pyrina can manipulate the element of Fire and can fire her tail-spikes as a weapon.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#28 Posted: 19:24:11 27/02/2015
Name: Snow
Species: Hydra (right head)
Apearance: Her head is blue and has three glistening ivory horns, her eyes twinkle like ice, some of the blue on he head travels onto the blood fading through purple into red, she also has small fangs and freezing breath
Personality: The opposite of Pyrina, Snow is calm and collected and will always dote on an idea before carrying it through, she is also very innocent in the mind and will seek peace over fighting.
Weapons/Powers: Power over the Ice Element (freezing death breath) and slight Wind manipulation.
---
#29 Posted: 20:51:55 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(I might go for the water head, but I'm still figuring out whom of mine I'll bring in, anyway, those heads are accepted.)
---
#30 Posted: 23:19:45 27/02/2015
Name:Raxtus Smith/Mist/Haze
Species: Novice Shapeshifter (Human/Cat/Dragon)
Appearance: Human; Tall and Thin with tan skin, blue eyes, sandy hair, and a small head and face. Cat form; Black cat with white circles around his eyes and white fur on his paw. He has blue eyes when a cat and a crooked .Dragon form; A black dragon with blue wings and light blue horns, claws, spines and tail blade. Tail blade like an icicle and sword.
Personality: John is confident, brave, calm and collected, yet very random. He is that until he hits his breaking point. Then he becomes consumed with rage.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: Dual bladed swords named Snow and Dark. Defensive spells. Controls ice and snow. Telepathic and telekinetic. Good at sneaking around.
Other info: John is very Claustrophobic and Ophidiophobic. He has a backpack that can hold more than it appears to hold. He is very observant.
(It is finally finished.)
---
#31 Posted: 23:55:38 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Cool, he's accepted.)
---
#32 Posted: 00:03:51 28/02/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY smilie
---
#33 Posted: 03:22:27 28/02/2015
Name: Whirlpool
Species: Hydra(left head)
Appearance: Her head is deep ocean blue and has two curved upward light blue horns. She has a light blue stripe from her forehead to her neck, mixing into the red. Her eyes are emerald green and she has long fangs that overhang her bottom jaw. She has fin-like ears bellow her horns and a small fin-like spine under her chin.
Personality: Whirlpools personality is a mix between Pyrina and Snow. She prefers to fight first and ask questions later, however she also agrees that it's not the best way to go. whirlpool gets irritated easily and likes to take charge at times (even though she has no control of their body).
Weapons/Powers: Whirlpool can use the element of water and her horns.

((Sorry Theuone! I didn't read your post! If you want to be the third head you can smilie ))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:00 28/02/2015 by shadowstarcat
#34 Posted: 03:25:26 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Cool, looks fine to me, accepted.)

edit: (its fine, i'm still figuring out whom to bring in, and shinypikachu has yet to bring in OC's.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:01:28 28/02/2015 by theuone
#35 Posted: 04:45:04 28/02/2015
(Finally posting, sorry for taking so long. I got caught up in school and stuff. I again showcase my inability to be short and to the point. smilie)

Name: Avia

Race/Species: Dryphon (Dragon/Gryphon)

Appearance: http://sta.sh/01btbljya1ys

Personality: Kind-hearted, persistent, playful and eager to please. Avia likes a good challenge and can be rather stubborn and hot-headed when offered help for one that is self-imposed. She loves to meet and study different kinds of creatures and tends to get along with anyone that doesn't intentionally mess with her or her loved ones.

Weapons/Magic/Elements: Fire and Electricity, can also shoot Plasma, and can set her claws on fire for more ferocity in combat, aswell as her wings for a boost in flight and the ability to rain fireballs upon the ground by flapping her wings in this state.

Other Info: Fire immunity and high resistance to all forms of heat, was personally trained by Phoenixes to master her Fire Element to the point of breathing Blue Fire, and her most iconic techniques are inspired by the firebirds.

Her necklace and braces are embedded with spirit gems that regain her mana and heal non life-threatening wounds depending on the color, they are also backed by a "spirit stone" which is a piece of the surface that the gems naturally form on, so after an hour or more the gems come back if she's used them.

Name: Velia

Race/Species: Dryphon

Appearance: http://sta.sh/01461y4qyxrc

Personality: Independent, cunning, curt and slow to trust new faces. Despite her dislike of being in social situations she is also strongly authoritative when need be, and has a somewhat surprisingly good sense of others feelings despite having trouble conveying her own. To those she is fond of however she is far more relaxed, nurturing, occasionally even playful, and is also extremely protective.

Weapons/Magic/Elements: Shadow, Electricity, and Fire.

Other Info: Resists all forms of magic and energy except light-based ones, which do twice the damage to her. Has great memory, perception of other creatures, and attention to detail. Is also very agile and stealthy. She can use a special Shadow-fire and Shadow-claw that can allow her to control the actions of and steal energy from other magical and normal creatures, but it lasts for about a minute at most, she also has a Glare ability that lets her control victims indefinitely, but she has to keep focus on them, and those with a strong will can negate it.

Can also use Plasma, but hers is much less powerful than her sisters as she isn't as adept with her fire, and likewise she uses it far less often because of the energy drain it causes.

Name: Aneitha

Race/Species: Dryphon

Appearance: http://sta.sh/01pappcbq2ky

Personality: Nurturing and somewhat mischievous, and most of all is often very serene and collected in every situation she comes into, exhibiting a regal and wise aura. However, due to her intelligence and confident nature, Aneitha doesn't fare well with being wrong about things, and will be liable to think of any reason behind why her fallacy could be invalid. She is also prone to vanity, and will be easily placated by a compliment on her beauty. And if her loved ones are threatened she can be surprisingly sharp and uncompromising.

Weapons/Magic/Elements: Has the elements of Ice and Air, can breathe "IceFire" which is an ice blast in the shape of flames that can paralyze those not resistant to the cold, and is capable of doing great harm to enemies long after they have been struck if not properly treated.

Other Info: Isn't hindered by blistering cold environments, and infact gets a power increase, and the capability of manually regenerating her mana by absorbing the cold in the air through her tail-crystal, and by extent she is immune to Ice-based attacks aswell that aren't in physical form. (Ex: Shards) This applies for the opposite aswell however, so in extremely hot environments she can only use her most basic of Ice attacks without difficulty.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:22:16 09/05/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#36 Posted: 05:01:09 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(You must love your Dryphons, accepted.)
---
#37 Posted: 05:07:05 28/02/2015
(Yeah smilie They're honestly the best characters I've made in quite awhile, the two sisters actually started as normal Dragons ironically enough.)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#38 Posted: 05:17:45 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Ahh, cool. Now all we should need to do is ... wait for me smilie , give me a day to figure out who i'll bring in, I've many OC's I want to choose, but only a few will.)
---
#39 Posted: 06:44:13 28/02/2015
(Woohoo...)
---
#40 Posted: 16:43:16 28/02/2015
Take your time. There's no need to rush.
---
#41 Posted: 17:47:02 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Pilila
Race/Species: griffin
Appearance: green-feathered griffin with red eyes.
Personality: she is caring, stubborn, and can assume a motherly role from time to time.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: has the element of wind
Other Info: she was once called "the soul of wind." Pilila seems to be a mother, as shown by the motherly attitude she often has.

Name: Bimcal
Race/Species: winged snake
Appearance: green scales and dark green feathered wings
Personality: Bimcal is often serious, but he can enjoy a good joke. He has an air of respect and charisma to him, which could be due to the fact he is is a king. He can be friendly and loyal to others when needed.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: can spit various versions of poison and toxins
Other Info: Bimcal was inspired by the yu-gi-oh card "sinister serpent"

(Going to bring in more later when ready.)
---
#42 Posted: 06:58:42 01/03/2015
Good good.
---
#43 Posted: 16:03:51 01/03/2015
Should I add the entire werewolf family?(Winterra, Furna, Sandburr, K'rir, and Mannaro)
---
#44 Posted: 16:29:32 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(You could, but on other news: (because I don't know how else to contact you successfully), You are seriously needed in Core. Everyone else is going on, and I still need to know about Silver's condition, and Chimera is waiting for Skyward to reply. Yeah, PM and GB messages of mine seem to be unanswered, and the waiting drIves me crazy. Back to this: if you can handle them all, go on ahead.)
---
#45 Posted: 17:40:45 01/03/2015
Name: Winterra
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Winterra is a silvery-white werewolf with light blue eyes. She wears a white crescent moon necklace, a horned helmet, and a strap that her Ice Crossbow is attached to. Her claws are shiny, almost appearing to be made of ice.
Personality: Winterra is cold and calculating, never compromising her position. She can be hard to get along with, because she always maintains that she's always right and anyone who opposes her is wrong and possibly a traitor.
Powers/Weapons: Winterra always carries her Ice Crossbow, which fires bolts that can possibly freeze an enemy if they hit the right place. She is also an expert at hand-to-hand combat, and she has a special bolt that she uses as a dagger. Her claws also could freeze someone, and they're surprisingly sharp.

Name: Furna
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Furna is a black werewolf with bright red stripes on her fur. She wears a necklace with gems, a crown, and occasionally her sword strapped across her back. Her eyes are amber, and they seem to glow with a fierce light. Her claws are always on fire, though they never hurt her. She has giant black bat wings with orange wing-claws.
Personality: Furna is more calm than her twin, and prefers talking to fighting. She tries to keep her sister in control, but doesn't always manage to.
Powers/Weapons: Furna usually doesn't fight, using her knowledge of plants and magic to heal others, but she can go into battle using her sword or her claws, which can set anything on fire that can be set on fire.
Other: She is Winterra's twin and the werewolf clan healer.

I'm adding Sandburr, K'rir, and Mannaro later.
---
#46 Posted: 17:50:58 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(They are accepted.)

Name: Alcaema
Appearance: she has poison green scales with a blue belly, and wing membranes. She doesn't have a crest, but her horns are curved backwards. Her tail tip looks like green 'u'. Her eyes are orange.
Personality: Alcaema will normally come off as shy and untrusting, but once she gets to know you better, she is loyal and helpful. She is also independent and can be sarcastic from time to time.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: elements of poison and alchemy (fusion of fire and poison)
Other Info: like said above, her alchemy is a fusion of fire and poison; it has properties of both element and the traditional 'alchemy' powers.

Name: Atmos
Appearance: he has blue scales, yellow belly, and green feathered wings. His crest and horns are gray, and the tail tip looks like a lightning bolt. His eyes are sky-blue.
Personality: Atmos is brave, compassionate, and often leader-like. He tends to take matters into his own claws when others do not.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: elements of wind, water, and electricity
Other Info: N/A
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:05:47 18/03/2015 by theuone
#47 Posted: 21:35:37 01/03/2015
Question: Why is everyone talking in parenthesis? There is no need yet.
---
#48 Posted: 21:43:50 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmm, I have honestly no idea, maybe its just habit.
---
#49 Posted: 21:56:25 01/03/2015
Ohhh.
---
#50 Posted: 05:21:10 02/03/2015
Yeah, it just felt right, but there's no need for it yet.
---
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me