darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Wiggleworth and Warrior Librarians Design Inconsistency(Trap Team 3DS)
Page 1 of 1
Wiggleworth and Warrior Librarians Design Inconsistency(Trap Team 3DS)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#1 Posted: 21:10:42 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Not that surprised on people not discussing this considering the game, but I thought it was worth pointing out anyway.
Anyone have any idea about why Beenox decided to change the Warrior Librarians' design for Trap Team 3DS?
For people who haven't read the Mask of Power series, which is their first appearance, the Warrior Librarians had a very distinct robot design, though between themselves there didn't seem to be much change other than Wiggleworth having a pattern:
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Yet, in the 3DS game, their design changed entirely - not only the only difference between them is a colored crystal, they seem much more to be an edited Arkeyan robot design:
[User Posted Image]

People don't seem to like the game's gameplay choices and graphics already, but this just has no reason to happen. The Eternal Archives themselves, looking at more pictures from the book,doesn't seem to change a whole lot(it helps that the place is massive and has different rooms), but why change character designs that have been around for more than two years?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:55 25/02/2015 by Bifrost
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 21:35:37 25/02/2015
I guess Beenox had permission to make different potrayals of the Librarians.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 22:37:27 25/02/2015
They probably only told them "smart worms in giant robot suits" for designs.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#4 Posted: 04:50:10 26/02/2015
It could be graphical limitations as well.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#5 Posted: 11:14:37 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
There are plenty of 3DS games to prove that wrong those last two years, even ones that aren't in the New3DS. But considering how they also seem to destroy the graphics for the Wii version, Beenox probably wanted to cut all the corners and just edit existing designs.
Just hope if more people from the books show up it's not on their hands.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#6 Posted: 12:53:50 26/02/2015
i guess they just took the cheapest way to make it. since they already had the arkeyan robot design ready at hand.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me