Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Castle Siege (Sword RP) [Open] [CLOSED]
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#1 Posted: 23:07:10 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Wow. I haven't been here in a long time. Anyways, I had this idea for over a year along with other idea but I finally got to post it! Enjoy!

Story: You and your partners are invited to a party in a big castle. You try to find the person who invited you, but he is nowhere to be seen. You agree with your partners to split up and find him. As some of them proceed, they have weird feelings of negativity that make them want to destroy everything. However, some of the team remains unaffected. They are the ones that must reunite the group to find out what happened and stop the infection from taking over the castle.

Rules:

Can use up to 4 characters maximum

At least 1 character must become evil

Characters must have a melee weapon

Characters must also be pure Swordsmen (No Magic or Special Powers unless it is from the weapon itself)

OCs are allowed

No Godmoding

Character Sheet:
Name:
Picture/Description:
Fandom:
Personality:
Sword:
History (optional):
Other:

Characters

Blades (Skylanders) (GigaCamo) 2/22/15
Meta Knight (Kirby) (GigaCamo) 2/22/15
Chrom (Fire Emblem) (GigaCamo) 2/22/15
Shulk (Xenoblade) (GigaCamo) 2/22/15
Tai Kwon Crow (Skylanders) (StormDragon21) 2/22/15
Mecha-Burn (Mixels) (StormDragon21) 2/22/15
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:47:43 23/02/2015 by GigaCamo
#2 Posted: 23:07:42 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Blades
Picture/Description:
Fandom: Skylanders
Personality: Loyal and caring but even after confronting his fear he still has a small fear of Snakes.
Sword: Dragon Knight Sword
History (Optional): Blades came from a long line of dragons that guarded the dungeon of Scalos Castle, where the Golden Fear Serpent had slumbered for a century. Although it was considered an honor, Blades dreamed of becoming a knight so he could go on adventures in faraway lands. But one evening, a deafening roar shook the castle and a wave of fear swept over. The serpent had awoken! Fighting his fear with each step, Blades descended into the chamber. As he entered, the golden beast grinned and made Blades an offer - he would leave the kingdom unharmed and slumber for another hundred years, as long as Blades agreed to remain in the dungeon for eternity. Knowing the safety of the kingdom was more important than his ambition, Blades accepted the offer. Then suddenly, the fear was gone and the serpent vanished - for it turned out the only way to defeat the serpent was to confront his fear. News of this bravery soon found its way to Master Eon, who came to see Blades at once and made him a Skylander.
Other: He has a small fear of Snakes

Name: Meta Knight
Picture/Description:
Fandom: Kirby
Personality: Due to Meta Knight's way of doing things and his often-hidden intentions, the relationship between Others and Meta Knight is unpredictable in nature, and range from anywhere between being bitter rivals to being steadfast allies to one another and can change at a moment's notice. Meta Knight a "friend or foe" character. As a knight, he respects a code of chivalry, and always offers opponents a sword whenever he fights against them.
Sword: Galaxia
History (optional):
Other: Most consider his fighting style cheap and spammy back in the old days.

Name: Chrom
Picture/Description:
Fandom: Fire Emblem
Personality: A direct and committed person, unflinchingly charging forward to achieve what he believes in.
Sword: Fachion
History (optional):
Other:

Name: Shulk
Picture/Description:
Fandom: Xenoblade
Personality: He likes to think things through and is very methodical in his approach to most situations.
Weapon: Monado
History (optional):
Other: He is scared of Caterpillars
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 23:37:13 22/02/2015
Can we use canon characters but with made-up weapons? I was planning to add Cynder but make up a sword for her.

Name: Tae Kwon Crow
Picture: [User Posted Image]
Fandom: Skylanders
Personality: Tae Kwon Crow can be overly proud of himself, often asking who dares to mess with him. He is not very good at figuring things out.
Weapon: Sky Pirate Sword
Other: Prefers beating someone at a game to beating someone at a battle.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#4 Posted: 23:57:00 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
StormDragon21 Yes. As long as they weld a Melee weapon.
#5 Posted: 00:24:39 23/02/2015
Ok. I'm adding Cynder once I come up with a good name for her sword.

Name: Mecha-Burn
Appearance: A red robot with wheels for legs. Fire flickers deep in his mouth, roasting anything that comes close. He has eye sensors that look like eyes with an unnatural light and a gem that powers him is right behind it. He holds his sword in his right hand
Fandom: Mixels
Personality: Mecha-Burn enjoys seeing explosions and things like that happen, but he isn't inherently evil. He just thinks they're fun to watch. He is protective but not very trustworthy.
Weapon: Flaming Sword
History: Mecha-Burn was built by Flain with the help of Teslo, as a new addition to the Infernites. He rebelled and started his own tribe of Mixels who are entirely robotic.
Other: If his gem is removed, he loses all power until it is replaced.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#6 Posted: 01:45:32 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#7 Posted: 02:05:13 23/02/2015
Sorry if these aren't quite right! I found my old sheets from long ago, but you changed the format so I had to edit some things. O.o

Name: Shadmé
Appearance: http://shadowmewx.deviantart.c...my-FC-467906343
Fandom: Kid Icarus
Personality: Shadmé, despite her looks, is calm and quite the heroine. She is good-hearted and loyal as well as kind, if you get to know her.
Weapon: Samurai Blade; This weapon excels in melee power and grants the user more speed, but its projectiles are weaker and takes longer to charge. Back-dash charge shots travel in an arc.
History: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/994...-Light-and-Dark

Name: Pit
Appearance: White-winged angel with wild brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a white chiton and has a golden laurel crown.
Personality: Goofy, friendly angel with a strong sense of justice.
Weapon: Palutena Blade; While its charged shots have a strong potential of nullifying enemy fire and its continuous-fire dash shots travel fast, they aren't very strong. However, its dash shots have great range.
History: http://www.kidicaruswiki.org/Pit

Name: Dark Pit
Appearance: Dark-winged angel with wild black hair and red eyes. He wears a black chiton and has a golden laurel crown.
Personality: Dark Pit is, well, dark. He's a lone wolf, preferring to be by himself with his thoughts. He is a strategist though, and has a hunger for battle.
Weapon: Gaol Blade; While it has the most powerful ranged attacks of any blade and its charged shot has a strong homing ability, these attacks move and charge slowly.
History: http://www.kidicaruswiki.org/Dark_Pit

Name: Lightmé
Appearance: http://shadmetheangel.devianta...-Pure-482160214
Personality: Lightmé, despite her looks, is very sadistic and sassy. She loves fighting and pain, and won't hesitate to backstab others to get what she wants.
Weapon: Viper Blade; It can shoot poisonous shots, causing enemies to take continuous damage after being hit with a charged shot. Using charged and dash shots poison enemies for longer periods. The projectiles from this weapon lose attack power over distance faster than most blades, making it best suited for close range combat.
History: Lightmé was created from the Mirror of Truth and is Shadmé's opposite. She continued to pop up occasionally to challenge Shadmé to a fight, and in the end nearly succeeded in Shadmé's world's destruction. Now she continues to hide in shadow, striking out and toying with others.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#8 Posted: 02:21:58 23/02/2015
Should I use Skyward, Cynder or Draki? I can't decide which two to use.
---
#9 Posted: 02:54:47 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The sword name? I think you should use Draki.

ShadowMewX accepted.
#10 Posted: 03:02:28 23/02/2015
I meant as my third and fourth characters. Skyward's a dragon, you already know who Cynder is, and Draki's a…something. I probably won't use Draki. She's got too many forms.
---
#11 Posted: 03:57:00 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Like I said before as long as the character has a melee weapon it's allowed. You can use them if you wantsmilie
#12 Posted: 23:57:59 06/03/2015
Name: Skyward
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Fandom: DragonVale
Personality: Skyward is normally calm and reserved, but she has an almost uncontrollable temper. She dislikes anyone who disagrees with her, and she often gets angry over the smallest things. She is protective of Shadmé, though, and almost has to be with her, due to her Legendary nature and her position as the Protector of Destiny.
Weapon: Sword of Time; It has a small chance to freeze an enemy in time temporarily, but it deals low damages and doesn't move as fast.
History: Skyward wasn't born like other Storm Dragons, her species. She had a bit of the Dark element in her, her tail was shaped like two lighting bolts that came out of the end, and ever since she was hatched, she started toying with time. Her favorite act was slowing down time when she was playing and speeding up time when she was doing something boring. After becoming older, she was sought out by Karios, the Time Dragon, who asked her to help him. She agreed, becoming the second Legendary Dragon, but one that slows down time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:40 03/04/2015 by StormDragon21
#13 Posted: 16:00:10 08/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I love Dragonvail! Accepted. We can start now!

Shulk walked down the dirt path only to get a vision of Chrom reaching the door first. Sure enough Chrom was there.
#14 Posted: 18:32:30 08/03/2015
I had been walking for quite some time, the grit and dust kicking from the path making my pants and cape get all tawny brown. I pressed a hand to my side just in case- a Samurai Blade, instead of my usual Asi̱mí Bow, was strapped there.
Let me catch you up! I, Shadmé, had been hanging out in Palutena's Temple in Skyworld. Yes, Skyworld. You see, I'm an angel! But enough about that- what matters is this strange letter I got. I pulled it out of my pocket to look it over. It had invited those that wielded swords to a party in a castle. Now typically, I used a bow, but I must say that I'm equally skilled with other weaponry, such as blades. And that must've been enough to count! The letter had recognized my abilities and invited me to said location. I'd flown as far as I could with Palutena's Power of Flight, said goodbye to the goddess, and started to hike.
"Hey, Shadmé, I think I see the castle!"
Heh, I forgot to mention my partners! That was Pit, white-winged savior of Skyworld many times over. He had been invited as well, and he was using Palutena's Blade instead of Palutena's Bow. To his other side was his doppelgänger Dark Pit, silent and solemn as usual, gripping the Gaol Blade in place of his usual Silver Bow.
I squinted ahead and realized that Pit was right. "Hey, I see some people already there! Wanna go meet 'em?" I grinned. Pit nodded, equally enthusiastic, while Dark Pit merely shrugged. Together, the three of us took off in a flash down the dirty path to the entrance of the castle, eager to meet new swordsmen and explore the castle party we'd been invited to.
---
#15 Posted: 22:16:14 08/03/2015
((DragonVale lovers untie! -unties shoes- I meant, unite! Anyway, I'm using I for Skyward(because that isn't as noticeable as Shadmé using I for, well, Shadmé. Also, Tae Kwon Crow's sword gives him the power to disappear, like a ninja, if that's okay.))

There's the castle! I thought. I swooped down, keeping my wings straight. It wasn't really any good flapping them, anyway, because the membranes on my wings were slightly burnt and torn, not really that useful for any type of flying except for gliding. I suddenly started plummeting, for no apparent cause. Don't tell me I flapped my wings instead of focusing on gliding! I closed my eyes, letting a wave of pure time wash around me. I was back to before I had started falling. I grinned to myself. Did I tell you I was a minor time-traveler?
---
#16 Posted: 00:27:36 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Shulk noticed Shadmé, Pit and Dark Pit walking down the path. Chrom was also there. "I assume you were invited here." He said to the four Swordsmen. "I found this note appear in my hands randomly one day." Shulk responded.
#17 Posted: 00:37:13 27/03/2015
"Hey, Shadmé!" I yelled, gliding down and leaning next to the party of four. "Hey, Dark Pit! Hello, Pit! Hello… who are you?" The fourth person I didn't recognize; like all of us he had a blade in his hand.
---
#18 Posted: 14:26:52 28/03/2015
OoC: *unites shoe* Blazing and Ember dragons ftw! smilie

"Skyward!" I exclaimed to the Storm Dragon, slowing my dash so I didn't pass her by. Dark Pit merely blinked in recognition while Pit waved. The white angel tilted his head. "Look, Pittoo! It's Shulk and Chrom! Remember them from Smash Bros?"
"I'll talk with Skyward a bit," I assured the other angels. "You can go over threre." They nodded and Pit walked to Shulk. "Yeah, we were," I heard Pit reply to Shulk's earlier statement. "And cool! Pittoo and I also have a note. Do you think this is like a new kind of Smash Bros?"
Seeing as the two were settling in, I turned back to Skyward. "That's Shulk, wielder of the Monado. I honestly don't know more than that." I grinned at Skyward. "So you have a sword too, huh? Check this out!" I pulled out the Samurai Blade, the long silver part glistening.
---
#19 Posted: 20:39:26 28/03/2015
((Storm Dragons are superior!))

"Yep!" I pulled out the sword that Karios had given me earlier. It was sheathed in a band that wrapped around my chest area, if I was a human, and the handle was in the easiest position for me to grab it. "Forged by Karios himself! Actually, it was enchanted by him, and forged by Blazer, the best weaponsmith any dragon has heard of!"
---
#20 Posted: 03:19:20 29/03/2015
OoC: Yeah, they're pretty nice! I have a bunch of Storm Dragons from when I was trying to level up my Lightning and Cold Shrines.

I raised an eyebrow, impressed. "Sounds pretty awesome! You must be good with a sword, then. I never imagined that'd be possible!" I lowered the Samurai Blade and inspected it. "Um...this was forged by Dyntos a long time ago...and that's all I got." I shrugged. "It doesn't have quite an elaborate past, but it works!"
---
#21 Posted: 17:42:49 02/04/2015
"Who's Dyntos?" I asked, inspecting the blade. "Skyworld equivalent of Blazer?"

~~~

Mecha-Burn swiveled his tires so he was facing the castle. "Wow…" he exclaimed, taking a picture of the castle. "That place is HUGE!"

"Yep!" Teslo appeared on his viewing screen. "You're lucky to have that sword. That place looks ZZZUPER FUNZZZ!!!"

"We all wish we got to visit!" Zaptor appeared next to Teslo. "Take some more pictures!" The viewing screen was shut off.
---
#22 Posted: 13:48:44 03/04/2015
"Who's Blazer?" I asked back, grinning. "DragonVale equivalent of Dyntos?" I settled back, beginning to explain. "Dyntos is the god of the forge. He has the ability to create any weapon, any soldier...heck, he could create an army to fight the gods with and would come out victorious! But rather than exploit this power, he simply toils away and protects his forge, as well as making weapons for us angels."
---
#23 Posted: 17:46:34 04/04/2015
"Sounds like one guy you'd want on your side," I commented, "kind of like Blazer. Except a bit more powerful. Sure, Blazer can forge a weapon in half the time any other weaponsmith—human or dragon—and he enjoys breaking his own records just for fun, but he's not going to overthrow anything, even if he could." I looked around. There was a dragon wearing too much armor and a sword on his tail, some sort of weird fire-breathing robot creature, a bird with wings used as hands, and a couple of other guys. "Do you think we should introduce ourselves to the others?"
---
#24 Posted: 00:46:13 08/04/2015
I nodded, listening to Skyward's explanation. Blazer sounded like a fun-loving version of Dyntos. In a way, it was probably for the better that he wasn't granted Dyntos' abilities or he'd be a target for evil.
"Yeah, we probably should introduce ourselves to each other," I agreed. "Come on!" I walked over to the group, inspecting all of the members. I recognized Pit, Dark Pit, Shulk and Skyward, but nobody else so far...
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#25 Posted: 01:49:26 08/04/2015
A new character s approaching!

Name:Link
Description:If you need one, I will hurt you.
Fandom:The Legend of Zelda
Personality:Heroic, brave, kind
Sword:The Master Sword

Name:Seismo
Description:A Kragster Mixel who is super strong, but slow in both speed (unless he's digging)and thinking.
Fandom:Mixels
Personality:Nice to fellow, Kragsters, but pretty neutral (and somewhat shy) to all strangers.
Sword:The Seismo Sword, a sword crafted using ores that Seismo himself dug up, and the Infernites forged for him, with a hint of magic that creates line-shaped holes wherever it slashes. (Because maaagic)

Name:Zoro
Description:A character from the anime One Piece, who likes saké (Japanese Beer pretty much), who always sleeps in his free time, but he's a very strong katana-weilding swordsman who aims to be the best ever. Oh, and he's a pirate.
Fandomsmiliene Piece
Personality:Always willing to fight, not exaclty kind, but will help and worries about his teammates.
Swords:Three special high-class katanas, which can use all at once, whose names I have forgotten. (smilie)
(They all don't know each other btw smilie)

Link~~
Link was running to the castle in a hurry, because he is late to the late to the party, and was too busy (making out with Zelda) *BIG COUGH*getting ready*BIG COUGH*, when he suddenly felt a rumbling under him. "Hey! Hey Listen," shouted his annoying fairy Navi. "SHUT UUUP" yelled Link, who was already annoyed. Ignoring Link's cry, Navi continued:"I detect that this isn't a normal tremor. This is being caused by someone! And that someone is coming after you!" "I DOOON'T CAAARE!" yelled Link. "Oh wait..."

Seismo~~
Seismo was also late to the special party, and was digging through the ground and high speeds, not even thinking about anyone above him who might be alarmed (how rude). Suddenly, he bonked into a small piece of metal. "Ow! Who hurt Seismo?!" he exclaimed as he was rising out of the shallow ground he was in. "Hm? Who is weird green guy and floating ball with wings? You hurt Seismo?!"
"Well," Link started to explain, "You were causing pretty big tremors, and-".
"So you DID hurt Seismo! I no like you!" Seismo exclaimed while lunging at Link with his Seismo sword.

Zoro~~
Well, Zoro was going to the same party all right. But he had overslept, and was put into a cannon on his pirate ship by his mates, who 1.Were not invited, and 2.Wanted to play a prank on Zoro, and Zoro was fired away to the castle right as he woke up. "At least this way is quicker than running," he thought. He flew over two guys fighting, some weird rock thing and a elven guy in green, but decided not to interfere. "Hope there will be some good drink there." he wondered, and dozed off. Even though he's going to crash into the wall of the castle (which spoiler alert, he will survive) and he'll get there in like 2 minutes.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#26 Posted: 13:39:48 08/04/2015
((Bone Chompy, you're normally supposed to wait to get accepted before posting as your characters.))

"You know I'm faster, bird-wings!" Skyward teased. She raced after Shadmé, with long strides like a horse's. She slid to a stop right next to Shadmé, digging her claws into the ground. Aside from Shadmé's group, she didn't recognize anyone.
---
#27 Posted: 14:04:11 08/04/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
((Bone Chompy, you're normally supposed to wait to get accepted before posting as your characters.))

"You know I'm faster, bird-wings!" Skyward teased. She raced after Shadmé, with long strides like a horse's. She slid to a stop right next to Shadmé, digging her claws into the ground. Aside from Shadmé's group, she didn't recognize anyone.

Oh ok, sorry. I'll wait until GigaCamo comes back. It's my first roleplay I'm participating in after all. smilie
---
^This might be sarcasm.
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#28 Posted: 15:22:40 10/04/2015
Name: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Personality: Usually calm, but gets angry if you insult him or his home turf, the Wasteland. He also does not pick fights, but he can be very cocky.
Sword: Sword of Darkness aka Doomslayer.
[User Posted Image]
(Note, Oswald is shown with an ordinary sword and he has tons of powers, so I would like to make an original sword that gives him them.
History:
[youtube]Disney Epic Mickey -- Behind the Scenes Video: The History of Oswald: https://youtu.be/aZdVgtwr1ZA[/youtube]
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:26:20 10/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#29 Posted: 22:48:07 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: The Bone Chompy
A new character s approaching!

Name:Link
Description:If you need one, I will hurt you.
Fandom:The Legend of Zelda
Personality:Heroic, brave, kind
Sword:The Master Sword

Name:Seismo
Description:A Kragster Mixel who is super strong, but slow in both speed (unless he's digging)and thinking.
Fandom:Mixels
Personality:Nice to fellow, Kragsters, but pretty neutral (and somewhat shy) to all strangers.
Sword:The Seismo Sword, a sword crafted using ores that Seismo himself dug up, and the Infernites forged for him, with a hint of magic that creates line-shaped holes wherever it slashes. (Because maaagic)

Name:Zoro
Description:A character from the anime One Piece, who likes saké (Japanese Beer pretty much), who always sleeps in his free time, but he's a very strong katana-weilding swordsman who aims to be the best ever. Oh, and he's a pirate.
Fandomsmiliene Piece
Personality:Always willing to fight, not exaclty kind, but will help and worries about his teammates.
Swords:Three special high-class katanas, which can use all at once, whose names I have forgotten. (smilie)
(They all don't know each other btw smilie)

Link~~
Link was running to the castle in a hurry, because he is late to the late to the party, and was too busy (making out with Zelda) *BIG COUGH*getting ready*BIG COUGH*, when he suddenly felt a rumbling under him. "Hey! Hey Listen," shouted his annoying fairy Navi. "SHUT UUUP" yelled Link, who was already annoyed. Ignoring Link's cry, Navi continued:"I detect that this isn't a normal tremor. This is being caused by someone! And that someone is coming after you!" "I DOOON'T CAAARE!" yelled Link. "Oh wait..."

Seismo~~
Seismo was also late to the special party, and was digging through the ground and high speeds, not even thinking about anyone above him who might be alarmed (how rude). Suddenly, he bonked into a small piece of metal. "Ow! Who hurt Seismo?!" he exclaimed as he was rising out of the shallow ground he was in. "Hm? Who is weird green guy and floating ball with wings? You hurt Seismo?!"
"Well," Link started to explain, "You were causing pretty big tremors, and-".
"So you DID hurt Seismo! I no like you!" Seismo exclaimed while lunging at Link with his Seismo sword.

Zoro~~
Well, Zoro was going to the same party all right. But he had overslept, and was put into a cannon on his pirate ship by his mates, who 1.Were not invited, and 2.Wanted to play a prank on Zoro, and Zoro was fired away to the castle right as he woke up. "At least this way is quicker than running," he thought. He flew over two guys fighting, some weird rock thing and a elven guy in green, but decided not to interfere. "Hope there will be some good drink there." he wondered, and dozed off. Even though he's going to crash into the wall of the castle (which spoiler alert, he will survive) and he'll get there in like 2 minutes.

Quote: DrobotMewTwo
Name: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Personality: Usually calm, but gets angry if you insult him or his home turf, the Wasteland. He also does not pick fights, but he can be very cocky.
Sword: Sword of Darkness aka Doomslayer.
[User Posted Image]
(Note, Oswald is shown with an ordinary sword and he has tons of powers, so I would like to make an original sword that gives him them.
History:
[youtube]Disney Epic Mickey -- Behind the Scenes Video: The History of Oswald: https://youtu.be/aZdVgtwr1ZA[/youtube]

Both Accepted
#30 Posted: 22:58:24 10/04/2015
Oswald was walking to the castle when he saw Pit. He ran up and he squealed, saying "I'm your biggest fan!" He continued onwards, stopping when a certain dragon sped by him.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#31 Posted: 19:59:56 11/04/2015
Pit's wings flapped a little in surprise to the squeal behind him. He turned away from Shulk to see the black and white rabbit behind him. "R-really?" he stammered. Dark Pit snorted with laughter, quickly covering his mouth, but Pit ignored his doppelgänger. He smiled. "Welcome to the mansion! What's your name?"
---
#32 Posted: 20:07:18 11/04/2015
The name is Oswald! I played that 3ds game of yours and it ROCKED! Hey, can I come with you guys?
---
#33 Posted: 20:15:42 11/04/2015
"See, Shadmé?" Pit teased the black-and-red-winged angel, who merely rolled her eyes. "People still like Uprising!"
"I never said they didn't!" Shadme protested.
Pit turned back to Oswald. "Well, nice to meet you, bud! You seem to know me and Pittoo already. This here is Shadmé-" he pointed to the angel he was just conversing with- "and the dragon is her friend Skyward. Behind me is Shulk and Chrom." He squinted at the Mixel in the distance, but didn't quite know exactly who it was. Deciding the Mixel would introduce himself when he got closer, Pit turned back to Oswald. "Yeah, as long as you got a sword, you're fine! We're just waiting for the doors to open."
---
#34 Posted: 20:23:25 11/04/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
"See, Shadmé?" Pit teased the black-and-red-winged angel, who merely rolled her eyes. "People still like Uprising!"
"I never said they didn't!" Shadme protested.
Pit turned back to Oswald. "Well, nice to meet you, bud! You seem to know me and Pittoo already. This here is Shadmé-" he pointed to the angel he was just conversing with- "and the dragon is her friend Skyward. Behind me is Shulk and Chrom." He squinted at the Mixel in the distance, but didn't quite know exactly who it was. Deciding the Mixel would introduce himself when he got closer, Pit turned back to Oswald. "Yeah, as long as you got a sword, you're fine! We're just waiting for the doors to open."

Yay! My sword is known as Doomslayer. She's mighty strong. I am totally ready to go in!
---
#35 Posted: 22:20:25 11/04/2015
I let out a gasping laugh. "Swords technically don't have a gender, but if you want to do that, go ahead." I pointed to the armored dragon. "I've heard about that dragon before. The name's on the tip of my tounge… Swords? No… Sharp? No… Spears? No…"
---
#36 Posted: 02:37:31 12/04/2015
~~Link and Seismo

Link:Why are we fighting? We'll be late to the party!

Seismo:I..don't know. Seismo forgot. And there is party? Seismo forgot that too.

Link:*Facepalm* GTFO of the way.

Seismo:Wait! Seismo come with you!

Link:*Muttering* Well, he couldn't be as bad as Navi. *Normal Voice* Fine.

Navi: Hey! Hey listen! I heard that.

Link:*Ignoring Navi* Alright Seismo, let's go.

And off to the castle they went again.

~~Zoro
Now where was this guy when I left off? Oh right. He's still flying through the air. Whee.

Zoro:Zzzz...(He;s still sleeping, you remember?)

CRASH SLAM BONK OW! OW! OW!

What a graceful entrance, smashing into the castle wall. And Link and Seismo.

Zoro: WTF guys? You made me crash into you!

Link and Seismo:YOU SMASHED US!!!

Zoro:Whatever. Nice party, huh. Weird though, why is there this hole in the wall?

Link and Seismo:YOU CRASHED IN AND MADE IT!!!

Zorosmilieh OK. Welp, I'll go find some booze.

Navi:Hey! Hey listen! He survived crashing into a brick wall at flippin' terminal velocity! Maybe we should ally with him!

Link: SHUT U-oh wait. That's a pretty good idead. OK.

Seismosmiliekee-doke.

*Link and Seismo rush to Zoro*

Both:Hey, can we come along with you?

Zoro:Fine, I don't care, just get me some booze.

Both:ENOUGH WITH THE CARELESSNESS! But OK.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#37 Posted: 00:09:59 14/04/2015
Name: Sword Kirby (boy)
Picture/Description:http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kirby/images/f/f8/Sword_Kirby_KRTDL.png/revision/latest?cb=20110827072249&path-prefix=en
Fandom: Kirby (Smash Bros.)
Personality: Smart, silly, proud, giggly, always says the best thing to make someone happy, brave, makes a lot of mistakes and lovable
Sword: Master Sword
Other: Loves music, is athletic, talk about Smash Bros a lot and very weird with his fashion at times

Name: Honedge (boy)
Picture/Description: http://assets.vg247.com/curren...creenshot_1.jpg
Fandom: Pokemon
Personality: Shy, hovering, nervous, powerful
Sword: Itself
Other: Honedge doesn't speak the best english: Kirby helps him

I will have one or two more characters.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
#38 Posted: 03:57:38 14/04/2015
Quote: OshawottAC19
Name: Sword Kirby (boy)
Picture/Description: [User Posted Image]
Fandom: Kirby (Smash Bros.)
Personality: Smart, silly, proud, giggly, always says the best thing to make someone happy, brave, makes a lot of mistakes and lovable
Sword: Master Sword
Other: Loves music, is athletic, talk about Smash Bros a lot and very weird with his fashion at times

Name: Honedge (boy)
Picture/Description: [User Posted Image]
Fandom: Pokemon
Personality: Shy, hovering, nervous, powerful
Sword: Itself
Other: Honedge doesn't speak the best english: Kirby helps him

I will have one or two more characters.

Fixed the images, lol. ^.^
---
#39 Posted: 10:59:49 14/04/2015
Ooc: Thanks, wasn't quite sure how to do that!
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
#40 Posted: 19:31:15 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
#41 Posted: 00:48:31 15/04/2015
Kirby walked up to the castle with Honedge. Honedge saw Pit and starred for a minute. Kirby whispered to Honedge to stop.
"Poot, wy hobe heat bott woo! Woo rawr apossum!" blabbered Honedge, speaking his best English he can speak. Kirby rolled his eyes and explained, "What Honedge is trying to say is.. Pit, I have heard about you! You are awesome!"
---
#42 Posted: 11:14:09 15/04/2015
I snarled slightly. "I'm a Legendary Dragon, protector of Shadmé, and I have a pretty cool little sword, and then Pit gets all of the fan…attraction? I'm still getting used to this stuff."
---
#43 Posted: 11:22:43 15/04/2015
"Well, you are pretty cool." I say.
---
#44 Posted: 11:35:45 15/04/2015
Ooc: DrobotMewTwo, which one is cool: Honedge or Skyward?
---
#45 Posted: 14:04:33 15/04/2015
~~Link, Seismo, and Zoro

After a *few* (many) detours with Zoro finding *drinks* (alcohol), the group finally met up with Tae Kwon Crow, Kirby, Honeedge, Oswald, Cynder, Mecha-Burn, and a bunch of other characters.

Zoro:Well, this is an odd group...any more booze?

*Link and Seismo knock Zoro unconcious*

L&S:Why hello, nice party. Where is our host?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#46 Posted: 20:50:14 15/04/2015
(OOC : Both!)
"I dunno!"
---
#47 Posted: 21:03:58 15/04/2015
Kirby walks into the spacious castle.
"Excuse me! Who is the host here?" Kirby asked nicely. Nobody answered, it was silent.
---
#48 Posted: 23:11:01 15/04/2015
I merely chuckled at Skyward. "It's alright, don't freak out! I'm fine with it. Pit's been in video games before, and I haven't. It's totally fine for him to soak up some spotlight." The surprise evident on Pit's face at all his fans quickly turned to delight after he identified Kirby and Link. "What's up?" he greeted the newcomers happily, his eyes bright and sparkly. "Aw, this is gonna be so awesome!" Dark Pit hung back from his twin's eagerness, coming over to my side. His head tilted slightly as Kirby entered the mansion, and the dark angel frowned at the silence that followed from the depths.
---
#49 Posted: 00:00:18 16/04/2015
"What is in there?"
---
#50 Posted: 01:09:25 16/04/2015
"That's what I'm worried about," I mused. "What if it's a trap? Or, even worse, it started out good but it was taken over?"
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me