Forum

Spyro: Shadow Legacy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Shadow Legacy > [SPOILERS] The Sorcerer is the ORIGINAL MALEFOR?
Page 1 of 1
[SPOILERS] The Sorcerer is the ORIGINAL MALEFOR? [CLOSED]
MechaAshura20 Green Sparx Gems: 409
#1 Posted: 07:11:10 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
You probably not know, but if you compare both the final boss (The Sorcerer) in Shadow Legacy and Malefor, they seem pretty close to be similar.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:18:51 16/02/2015 by MechaAshura20
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 08:45:01 16/02/2015
The producers of the LoS also worked on Shadow Legacy. It's possible they took some elements from the Sorcerer to develop Malefor in the LoS.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 13:23:56 16/02/2015
Different storylines, different characters. It's possible Malefor was meant to be a rewriting of the Sorcerer(purple dragon, trying to drag the world into darkness because of some prophecy bullcrap) since the latter pretty much came out of nowhere, though.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#4 Posted: 16:41:53 16/02/2015
All of LoS is a rewriting of AHT/SL minus the fun. The same people, Mike Graham and Chris Wilson, worked extensively on both series. Mike Graham is still working on Skylanders and, no surprise there, Cynder and Malefor are playing similar roles to their LoS and SL versions, respectively.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me