Page 1 of 1
No Nightmare difficulty [CLOSED]
skyland dad Green Sparx Gems: 168
#1 Posted: 01:21:47 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
We play Trap Team on the Wii console. Finished all story modes and received all stars 100%. Why can I not get to Nightmare Difficulty when changing the settings? I have three boys who play, each has his own "game" 1,2,3 ..... game 4 is where we finished the game. Do I need to erase one game to allow for the Nightmare difficulty option to appear?

Thank you for the quick response
Skyland Dad
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#2 Posted: 01:23:46 16/02/2015
You have to create a new file to get to nightmare mode.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 01:29:11 16/02/2015
Yep, as undeadmaster said, TFB went the older route and you need to create a new save file to play Nightmare mode~

Unfortunately, you need to delete an already existing file to do that, but Good Luck in Nightmare mode!~ smilie
skyland dad Green Sparx Gems: 168
#4 Posted: 01:31:36 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you! I've been combing through these treads to find the answer .....
#5 Posted: 01:40:33 16/02/2015
Quote: skyland dad
Thank you! I've been combing through these treads to find the answer .....

You're quite welcome!~
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 02:20:22 16/02/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Yep, as undeadmaster said, TFB went the older route and you need to create a new save file to play Nightmare mode~

Unfortunately, you need to delete an already existing file to do that, but Good Luck in Nightmare mode!~ smilie

Well, that's been their MO since Giants. Swap Force was VV. I would expect VV's model to be prevalent on the next game, if TfB's steadfast commitment to their model is any indication.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#7 Posted: 03:21:38 16/02/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: Badwolfmichael

Well, that's been their MO since Giants. Swap Force was VV. I would expect VV's model to be prevalent on the next game, if TfB's steadfast commitment to their model is any indication.

I would think so too~

I actually like VV's version of playing Nightmare mode better, because I like to some times play levels on Nightmare, but of course do not want to start a new save file~
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#8 Posted: 03:52:53 16/02/2015
I also like the "trust" system...where they give you credit for the highest difficulty if you decide to change it mid level. This model only backfired on them on the Bonus Levels where you could start out on Nightmare and get extra time and then decrease difficulty to help get the max score.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me