Page 1 of 1
Question
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#1 Posted: 15:39:20 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Should I buy Blizzard Chill when I have the regular one? I like her a lot but 10 euros is a lot. And how much does BC wow pow do in trap team?
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#2 Posted: 16:21:00 14/02/2015
I always say no to reposes. 10 euros for 1 new attack? No thanks in my book.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 16:24:24 14/02/2015
Even though Blizzard Chill looks much better than her normal version, I say don't get her. Her wow pow isn't really that good in STT, it's good in Swap Force, though still not anything great~
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 17:18:43 14/02/2015
It's your money, do whatever you want with it.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#5 Posted: 17:43:13 14/02/2015
Don't get her (in my opinion reposes are worthless when you have the original one and i feel bad that i've got so many reposes)
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#6 Posted: 07:46:20 15/02/2015
I dont see a problem with an S2 or a lightcore version if it is your fave skylander . I have no regrets about any of my reposes . It is technically better then buying a new colour variant with the same pose and powers .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#7 Posted: 09:13:26 15/02/2015
No don't do it.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#8 Posted: 02:07:07 16/02/2015
I agree with AdamGregory. Your money, do what you want.
Either buy her, or put it aside for Wave 4.....your choice.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#9 Posted: 03:42:16 16/02/2015
Quote: GinjaNinja

Quote: Kevin16
Don't get her (in my opinion reposes are worthless when you have the original one and i feel bad that i've got so many reposes)

Blizzard Chill isn't just a repose. She is a Series 2, so she actually has a new move and higher stats. The problem is that this particular move isn't really useful, so she shouldn't be a high priority for someone who isn't a completionist. Sometimes the series 2+ do have awesome new moves, though. It's just one new move, but in a few cases these will completely change how you play the character.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:38 16/02/2015 by Friendzie
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#10 Posted: 04:57:25 16/02/2015
i bought all the merchandise
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#11 Posted: 05:20:40 16/02/2015
Quote: Friendzie

Blizzard Chill isn't just a repose. She is a Series 2, so she actually has a new move and higher stats. The problem is that this particular move isn't really useful, so she shouldn't be a high priority for someone who isn't a completionist. Sometimes the series 2+ do have awesome new moves, though. It's just one new move, but in a few cases these will completely change how you play the character.

S2+ Reposes don't have higher stats do they ? I remember testing them a while ago and their stats didn't differ from the originals. I thought the colour variants were the figures that have higher stats . And reposes have an extra attack.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#12 Posted: 06:37:10 16/02/2015
Quote: wild_defender
Quote: Friendzie

S2+ Reposes don't have higher stats do they ? I remember testing them a while ago and their stats didn't differ from the originals. I thought the colour variants were the figures that have higher stats . And reposes have an extra attack.

This is an interesting topic. The cards you get with them often say that the newer one has higher stats than the older. In any case, I just stuck a Legendary Lightcore Chill on the portal in Trap Tram, and the javelin attack is doing 10 less damage per hit than my Blizzard Chill with the exact same hat and path. The STAT sheet suggests that the legendary should be better, but it's not really. Blizzard Chill seems to be the best version of Chill right now, unless I am missing something. Maybe someone else can test this.

On the other hand, my Legendary Jet-Vac is practically the same as my series 3 Jet-Vac; the attacks do the same amount of damage. You might assume the legendary would be better if you thought the series 3 was just a repose. That does not seem to be the case here. Series 3 is still better due to the Wow Pow, though.

Anyway, it's absolutely correct that all the series 2+ are reposed characters, but the extra move and other alterations can sometimes be a big deal.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me