Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
is school cool? [CLOSED]
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1 Posted: 03:33:33 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
nope1
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:45 13/02/2015 by skylandersspyro
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#2 Posted: 15:08:18 13/02/2015
Well you should make the most of it while you can.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3 Posted: 20:16:58 13/02/2015
I don't know about you, but I believe that we are lifelong learners. So I wouldn't diss school, even if I get a little overwhelmed from time to time. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#4 Posted: 21:45:17 13/02/2015
It can suck at times but it's worth it.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#5 Posted: 16:25:04 16/02/2015
It can be.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#6 Posted: 17:57:26 16/02/2015
I really like going to school actually.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 19:34:51 16/02/2015
Well I am gonna hopefully get a job and money because of school so I would say yes,school is very cool.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#8 Posted: 03:08:22 17/02/2015
Actually, my school doesn't have air conditioning, so it isn't cool except in the winter, then it's cold.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ArkleeTerror Green Sparx Gems: 238
#9 Posted: 06:31:36 17/02/2015
school was the reason i now have depression and anxiety problems!

so, in my experience, it was definitely not cool

the whole system needs a serious overhaul, bleh bleh
---
smilie smilie You cannot kill The Metal smilie smilie
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#10 Posted: 07:26:27 17/02/2015
Of course it is, man.
Where do you think coolness starts from? Not a farm, I'll tell you that.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#11 Posted: 14:50:52 17/02/2015
The purpose of school is good...

But, with todays very ... very not good "common core" system used in US schools, it's not quite good at all, and not only that, but school can cause a great deal of stress~
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#12 Posted: 22:30:21 19/02/2015
Well, it is essential for most people and will help you later on, but some of it is useless and stupid and will never help you do anything but graduate.

And the same part is stressful and ugh
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#13 Posted: 17:06:44 21/02/2015
school is NSA

NSA is government

government is luzurrds

luzzurrds is illuminatrey

does it SOUND GOOD to YOU?!!? D:
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#14 Posted: 22:12:40 23/02/2015
It is for me. I'm learning what I want, and have some great friends. I'm finishing my two-year marketing course this semester and starting Anatomy and AP US/Gov Politics next year.
---
words. letters. filler.
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6271
#15 Posted: 01:39:54 28/02/2015
Quote: ArkleeTerror
school was the reason i now have depression and anxiety problems!

so, in my experience, it was definitely not cool

the whole system needs a serious overhaul, bleh bleh

Quote: Badwolfmichael
The purpose of school is good...

But, with todays very ... very not good "common core" system used in US schools, it's not quite good at all, and not only that, but school can cause a great deal of stress~
This. All of this.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#16 Posted: 01:59:14 28/02/2015
My best memory of school is the day i walked out and never went back.

That was the worst time of my life.
---
^ You all know it's true
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#17 Posted: 04:01:57 28/02/2015
If your bad at school and hate it, your future doesn't look very good
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
robbiepayne97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#18 Posted: 14:10:39 28/02/2015
[User Posted Image]

I hate my school so much. I'm a furry and my school's mascot is a human. Lmao. And everyone in my school is an asshole anyway.
---
furry for 13 years and counting! <3
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#19 Posted: 14:26:04 28/02/2015
Quote: TheJMAN184
you spelled kewl wrong.

FTFY.
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#20 Posted: 12:36:54 06/04/2015
Nope not cool to go to School.

its a battleground.

Next year WW3 is going to happen for me.(ugh)

But this year like Peace and quite.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#21 Posted: 18:56:34 06/04/2015
I get it, you don't like school, you keep telling us this, it's getting you nowhere, you are required to go to school. Maybe it sucks because you don't care to learn, something I find preposterous as even as I didn't care fully for some courses in school but i enjoyed my time and liked learning to a certain extent, sometimes I'd learn things not just from the teachers, but from other students aswell. Stop complaining and maybe try to focus more on the positive because there are positives. You get to see your friends everyday, do you have any idea what I would give for that again? I don't even see my oldest friend anymore, I saw him on the bus last week and was speechless afterwards, it was like meeting a new person. People will move on and you won't see them for a very long time if ever, so cherish that and don't complain about it. Also, one day, at least one thing you learn in school will come in handy, you also don't want to be known as the moron who can't divide 48 by 6, you don't want that. School does not denote intelligence, it denotes willingness to learn and attention, it shows you can dedicate yourself to something even if you don't like it.

There, that's my rant.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#22 Posted: 19:42:36 06/04/2015
Quote: Lunarz
I get it, you don't like school, you keep telling us this, it's getting you nowhere, you are required to go to school. Maybe it sucks because you don't care to learn, something I find preposterous as even as I didn't care fully for some courses in school but i enjoyed my time and liked learning to a certain extent...

Well I am 34 years old so my school days are behind me. Hating school isn't always about not wanting to learn etc. You could be bullied like I was. Who wants to go through that personal hell every (insert f word here) day?

I was fine through grades 1-9. Here in Finland elementary school is grades 1-6 and after that we go to another school for grades 7-9 and after that we can start to study for profession etc and that is the time when people are 15-16 years old so one would think that they are pretty mature, but no. That was the time when the bullying actually started. They put gum on my locker lock, screwed my shoes together so I couldn't make it to class photo etc. Pretty fun three years and the only person that actually tried to actually do something was the father of my friend that was also a teacher. Not one of the other teachers did anything. Also my three friends were bullied and we weren't even geeks or anything. We just acted like people should during class. Meaning we kept our mouths shut when the teacher was talking.

Today the situation is even worse because teachers can't do anything and the kids know it. Let's say someone decides to throw their chair against the wall during class. What can teacher do? Normally grab the kid and take him out of the class room. Not anymore because it's against the law and that is "physical abuse" or some **** like that. Even parents can't physically punish their kids like old times because the kids can sue them.
When I did something really stupid as a kid I got spanked. I got hit by a belt few times. After that I never did anything stupid again. Now parents can't do anything. If your kid has serious temper tantrum and throws stuff around it's against the law to even grab her/his hair and tell to calm down. All you can do is talk to them and they know that bacause all that information is on the (Fword) internet.

So now we have 12 year old kids yelling at me "do you think you are somekind of tough guy" when I walk aroud looking like this:
http://abload.de/img/05062010099v0u5o.jpg

They also yelled and spitted (spat? my english is pretty bad) towards my girlfriend when she was dressed in all black.

Also few months ago someone took a picture of female teachers ass when she was bent over and posted it to facebooks titled "whores ass". Someone made fake facebook profile using their male teachers name and wrote that he likes little kids "that way".

Pretty nice huh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:21 06/04/2015 by Partajeesus
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#23 Posted: 00:05:37 08/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Partajeesus
I get it, you don't like school, you keep telling us this, it's getting you nowhere, you are required to go to school. Maybe it sucks because you don't care to learn, something I find preposterous as even as I didn't care fully for some courses in school but i enjoyed my time and liked learning to a certain extent...

Well I am 34 years old so my school days are behind me. Hating school isn't always about not wanting to learn etc. You could be bullied like I was. Who wants to go through that personal hell every (insert f word here) day?

I was fine through grades 1-9. Here in Finland elementary school is grades 1-6 and after that we go to another school for grades 7-9 and after that we can start to study for profession etc and that is the time when people are 15-16 years old so one would think that they are pretty mature, but no. That was the time when the bullying actually started. They put gum on my locker lock, screwed my shoes together so I couldn't make it to class photo etc. Pretty fun three years and the only person that actually tried to actually do something was the father of my friend that was also a teacher. Not one of the other teachers did anything. Also my three friends were bullied and we weren't even geeks or anything. We just acted like people should during class. Meaning we kept our mouths shut when the teacher was talking.

Today the situation is even worse because teachers can't do anything and the kids know it. Let's say someone decides to throw their chair against the wall during class. What can teacher do? Normally grab the kid and take him out of the class room. Not anymore because it's against the law and that is "physical abuse" or some **** like that. Even parents can't physically punish their kids like old times because the kids can sue them.
When I did something really stupid as a kid I got spanked. I got hit by a belt few times. After that I never did anything stupid again. Now parents can't do anything. If your kid has serious temper tantrum and throws stuff around it's against the law to even grab her/his hair and tell to calm down. All you can do is talk to them and they know that bacause all that information is on the (Fword) internet.

So now we have 12 year old kids yelling at me "do you think you are somekind of tough guy" when I walk aroud looking like this:

They also yelled and spitted (spat? my english is pretty bad) towards my girlfriend when she was dressed in all black.

Also few months ago someone took a picture of female teachers ass when she was bent over and posted it to facebooks titled "whores ass". Someone made fake facebook profile using their male teachers name and wrote that he likes little kids "that way".

Pretty nice huh.

Yeah when i did something bad i got spankings
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#24 Posted: 14:43:02 08/04/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: Partajeesus

Pretty nice huh.

Yeah when i did something bad i got spankings

You too.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
DubstepSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 381
#25 Posted: 01:41:56 11/05/2015
I don't think school is cool.

Here's why:

Bullies go there and teachers did nothing to stop the bullying
School bus incidents
Standardized tests
You have to sit in a desk, which is unhealthy
They take up anything you have, and then refuse to return them to you
You might suffer from consequences after violating dress codes, there is no reason to be in dress code
Teachers keep telling you to shut up, even if you're not talking.
Assignments that you can't even understand.

^So you see, this is why I don't think school is cool at all
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me