Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
advice please (serious) Urgent [CLOSED]
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#1 Posted: 02:18:47 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
ummm, well, yeah. stupid teenage girl needs advice, pleeease <2

1. my mom said she'd get me a bear if I cleaned my room. there are pink, red, white, brown and gray bears. Pink is too girly, gray is too simple, and the other three I'm stuck on. which should I pick?

2. in math, my one guy friend yelled that another guy friend has a crush on me. he didn't confirm, but he didn't deny. he goes on about how smart and kind I am, and he's in three of my classes including math. half the time, when he walks by where I'm sitting, he starts walking all goofy. idk if he likes me or not idk idk idk I'm just so confuconfussled

these questions broughgt to you by awkward common sense lacking teenage girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:57 13/02/2015 by Ash Starkindle
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 02:23:25 13/02/2015
1. I say get white.~

2. Unless you genuinely don't like him, talk to him. He seems like he likes you, and if you do, or might, or even if you don't you should talk to him, and ask how he feels about you, it would probably make him feel better if you ask, since it doesn't sound like he's going to make the first move~
And if you don't like him, just tell him how you feel and he'll most likely understand.
Most likely...
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#3 Posted: 02:23:45 13/02/2015
White. Personal preference.

Idk. Crushes don't "occur" where I am.
---
you never saw me
#4 Posted: 02:27:29 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael
1. I say get white.~

2. Unless you genuinely don't like him, talk to him. He seems like he likes you, and if you do, or might, or even if you don't you should talk to him, and ask how he feels about you, it would probably make him feel better if you ask, since it doesn't sound like he's going to make the first move~
And if you don't like him, just tell him how you feel and he'll most likely understand.
Most likely...

aaaaah I'm torn between white and red now...
I'm too shy though, there's no way I'm gonna go and talk to him~

Quote: I-Brawler

:0
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#5 Posted: 02:43:29 13/02/2015
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Quote: Badwolfmichael
1. I say get white.~

Most likely...

aaaaah I'm torn between white and red now...
I'm too shy though, there's no way I'm gonna go and talk to him~

Quote: I-Brawler

:0

Red, or so I'd suggest.

Here's an idea, maybe try to get the courage to talk to him a little, then talk enough that you can casually get his phone number, then you can communicate with him (it's much easier to text someone you're shy around than to talk directly to them), until it's easier for you to talk to him?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#6 Posted: 02:45:38 13/02/2015
1. white
2. doesnt matter just ignore him if you dont like him
#7 Posted: 02:49:51 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
idk if I like him like that though~

aaaaaaaah me having c ourage has the same odds as winning the lottery
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#8 Posted: 03:06:17 13/02/2015
1.red teddy bear.2.that guy likes you he just doesnt want to admit it try just be chicken until he admits it..if he does not listen to what other fellow darkspyroers say even though im 10 i know a lot about teenagers and relationships,... ;
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:07 13/02/2015 by skylandersspyro
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#9 Posted: 03:20:49 13/02/2015
1. White

2. If you don't know if you like him, try getting to know him a little better. Become friends (assuming that you aren't already) and hang out or something, that way you can get a better idea of who he is and what you think of him. If you don't like him like that, then leave it at that, at least you'll have a new friend. If you do like him, that's when you can be concerned about whether he likes you or not.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#10 Posted: 05:53:36 13/02/2015
1) White

2) I say give it a shot if you feel the butterflies around him, if your school has a dance coming up then perhaps ask him to the dance? It might just make that boy's day
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#11 Posted: 06:36:51 13/02/2015
idk if I like him like that though~

aaaaaaaah me having c ourage has the same odds as winning the lottery

If you don't know whether you like him like that or not, then you probably don't. You'll know when you really like someone. c:
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#12 Posted: 07:08:10 13/02/2015
1) I go with the others.

2) if your think or are into him, show hints, hinting is a game that allows you still to be shy but also shows signs of affection, then wait for the guy to make his move. Unless the small chance he starts disliking you because of this, try it. Remember not to over do it though! That's bad. Small hints, 2 to 3 maybe every 1 to 2 weeks. Remember passion! Its your Allie! No passion, no love. Keep it simple and most important! Be Yourself! If you have luck and he asked you on a date or a number or something. Good job! The rest is your deciding.

If you do need more advice, just pm me! I'll help anyone!

If your not into him, then just tell him but be nice and make it okay. You won't break his heart if you be nice

I know what your thinking, "how on earth does a young boy know anything", I have learnt and heard and watched enough movies to know what I'm talking about!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:08:35 13/02/2015 by Eruptor100
#13 Posted: 12:26:28 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
all the great advices
maybe I'll find out todaaaaay
but if not

valentines day
alentines day
lentines day
entines day
ntines day
tines day
ines day
nes day
es day
day
ay
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy pizza rolls
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#14 Posted: 17:22:39 13/02/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
all the great advices
maybe I'll find out todaaaaay
but if not

valentines day
alentines day
lentines day
entines day
ntines day
tines day
ines day
nes day
es day
day
ay
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy pizza rolls

Still a better love story than twilight I guess

Or the now-turned-into-mainstream-movie fanfics of it at that. Well, no guessing there, that's obvious enough.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#15 Posted: 17:25:08 13/02/2015
1) i would say white

2) i have no clue
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#16 Posted: 19:03:31 13/02/2015
1: No idea. which one is more of a favorite color?

2: .... Run. Run while you still can before its too late e_e-*Shot*

PFffshhhczajhasdf- No idea. Good luck! >:D
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#17 Posted: 18:47:30 14/02/2015
1. White or red.

2. It looks like he might like you, but wait a biiiiit longer to see if he's still acting weird around you. If you're in a grade higher than I am (7), then it probably won't be weird or awkward to ask him.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#18 Posted: 18:54:02 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I got a white bear :3

I'm one of the only girls in seventh grade who hasn't started dating yet lol
and I'm not just gonna go ask someone how they feel about me, I just don't have that personality.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#19 Posted: 19:11:50 14/02/2015
Well I'm frikking 12 in Grade 7 and most of the people in my class are 'dating' even though they can't afford to do crap.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#20 Posted: 19:22:56 14/02/2015
and I'm not just gonna go ask someone how they feel about me, I just don't have that personality.

It's more than likely that none of those girls will be in the same relationship by high school. That might make me sound cold, but it's the truth, really. There's no reason to rush into dating; doing it when you aren't really ready will cause issues. Honestly I feel like dating in middle school is not the smartest idea anyway. You're still immature (I don't mean that in a rude way) and growing, and you change a lot between then and when you start high school. Even in high school you could run into the same problem, but at least then you have a firmer grasp on who you are and what you want to do.. or at least I hope so. Obviously every situation and every couple is different, and there are those loves that started really young and they just kinda grew together, but I digress.
Just start dating when you're ready, and when you're actually sure about things. You don't know how he feels about you, and at the same time you don't even know how you feel about him. Try not to let any of it bother you too much. When it's the right guy, you'll know smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#21 Posted: 23:24:39 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay. I'm ready whenever, though. I just have no idea if a guy is crushing on me or not, since no one has had a crush on me since fourth grade. Well, a guy has a crush on me (not counting this one because idk) for bs reasons. So I'm still figuring things out, I guess. yeah
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#22 Posted: 23:45:30 14/02/2015
1: White. Get white.
2: I can't really help with boyfriend problems, sorry. My field of specialty is multiplying fractions and drawing Mixels fanart.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#23 Posted: 23:54:50 14/02/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
1: White. Get white.
2: I can't really help with boyfriend problems, sorry. My field of specialty is multiplying fractions and drawing Mixels fanart.

Teach me the way of your people.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#24 Posted: 00:15:12 15/02/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon

It's more than likely that none of those girls will be in the same relationship by high school. That might make me sound cold, but it's the truth, really. There's no reason to rush into dating; doing it when you aren't really ready will cause issues. Honestly I feel like dating in middle school is not the smartest idea anyway. You're still immature (I don't mean that in a rude way) and growing, and you change a lot between then and when you start high school. Even in high school you could run into the same problem, but at least then you have a firmer grasp on who you are and what you want to do.. or at least I hope so. Obviously every situation and every couple is different, and there are those loves that started really young and they just kinda grew together, but I digress.
Just start dating when you're ready, and when you're actually sure about things. You don't know how he feels about you, and at the same time you don't even know how you feel about him. Try not to let any of it bother you too much. When it's the right guy, you'll know smilie

this.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#25 Posted: 00:51:17 15/02/2015
Get red!!
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#26 Posted: 00:54:10 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I got a white bear :3

- - -
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me